• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Life's a Beach Ch. 04

Life's a Beach Ch. 04

123

I awoke from these very lucid dreams and felt a satisfaction, no, a completeness I hadn't known in some time. Not since these crazy incest fantasies started for me at least. I heard the shower running and instantly my mind supplied me with a vision of a fully nude Misti soaping her big jugs and diddling her clit under the spray of the hot water. I reached down and absently strummed my own clit for about a minute or two before I heard the water shut off. I began to rouse Dale and he was almost fully awake by the time the bathroom door opened and the door to Misti's bedroom closed.

"C'mon...let's go take a shower." I told Dale. He slowly sat up and rolled out of bed then followed me to the bathroom which was still steamy and punctuated by the scent of Misti's shampoo and body spray.

Dale and I both agreed that a cool shower was in order so I turned the spigot on about halfway and stuck my head under it wiping the sleep from my eyes. After my initial pass under the water I moved to the side so Dale could get under the spray. His semi-hard cock brushed across my ass as he stepped under the water.

We soaped up and rinsed off, and were nearly done showering when Misti knocked on the door.

"Sorry to bug you guys, but I really hafta pee," she pleaded.

I looked at Dale and for the second time that day we communicated telepathically before I called back, "Okay, honey, go ahead."

Misti walked into the room clad in a small white undershirt that didn't quite cover her ass with white thong panties on underneath. Now, we are a pretty open minded family, who like most have seen each other in various states of undress before, but this was somehow different. For one, it wasn't common for us girls to walk around the house in thong panties and we never used the bathroom while others were in the room. But after the events of today something seemed different.

Though it hadn't yet been acknowledged, it seemed that walls which had previously ordered our existence had crumbled. Misti made eye contact with her father and I giving us an appreciative smile before refocusing on the toilet. She turned back toward the door and shimmied her panties down over her hips and sat down squarely on the commode.

Misti was sitting with her knees together glancing down at the floor. She held her t-shirt so that it was tight over her back exposing her well formed legs and a profile view of her left buttock to us from where we stood. For reasons unbeknownst to me, Dale and I were watching her almost in anticipation of what was to come. Over the hiss of the shower head we could just barely make out the sound of her urine stream hitting the toilet bowl. Dale became instantly fully erect, his hard cock springing up forcefully and lewdly slapping against the pubic hair which festooned the minimal paunch he had accrued over the years.

The shower doors each had towel racks, which came to just above waist high, that were draped with towels. Unless she were to walk right up to the doors, Misti could only see us from about mid torso up. I grabbed Dale's dick and started to stroke it as we both watched and listened as our daughter urinated. I had given him about a dozen or so good tugs before Misti yawned and looked up. Dale and I quickly averted our gaze so as not to be caught peeping, but I never relinquished my ministrations on his cock. I had no idea why we both looked away, the whole ceremony seemed quite silly actually. Misti was obviously fine with us being present and hadn't asked us to look away. Besides, she was now looking pretty intently at us. She might not have been able to see our goodies, but it had to be obvious from the pistoning motion of my arm what I was up to.

Finishing her piss, Misti stood from the bowl. She turned her back to us as she went to flush and consequently flashed her fully naked ass to her father and I before leaning down to pull her panties back up. Once she had them adjusted to her liking, she turned to face us, and walked slowly to the sink to wash her hands, only breaking eye contact to turn on the faucet. With her hands washed, she approached the shower stall and grabbed at the towel I had set on the door for Dale. As she dried her hands, she elevated herself on her tippy toes and got visual confirmation that I was indeed giving her father a handjob. She stared at his dick for several seconds before her feet got tired and she settled back onto her heels. We made eye contact with her when she did finally look up, and she gave us a coy and naughty smile as she headed for the door. Before leaving the room however she paused in the doorway and looked back at us over her shoulder. She was leaning into the doorframe with her back arched causing her butt to jut out appealingly at us. Then she lifted an arm and used it to sweep her hair over her other shoulder. The motion caused her t-shirt to ride up exposing the rest of her well-rounded teen ass to us. Then she continued out closing the door behind her. Dale and I had shifted position so as to stare at her ass for as long as possible and we ended up with me in front reaching back to pleasure his throbbing shaft.

I leaned forward in imitation of Misti, bracing myself on the flat cold shower wall, and rubbed the head of Dale's dick along my asscrack. Neither of us had ever been able to achieve any sort of meaningful orgasm in the shower as sex was nearly impossible due to the impediment of the water. Still, that didn't stop Dale from making a few perfunctory attempts at entering my asshole which I allowed realizing the futility of the act and what was driving him on. Not that Dale and I didn't engage in infrequent anal sex play but I knew neither of us had our heart in it right then. By way of compensation I turned and bent toward him giving his manhood a few licks and kisses before straightening up and telling him, "C'mon Daddy, let's go play with Misti." That sure got his attention. We dried off and headed to our room butt naked to get dressed.

We reemerged about five minutes later, Dale clad in an old t-shirt and threadbare boxers which he commonly slept in. I had opted for a pair of comfy, full butt cotton panties and a short silk robe. We walked into the living area which adjoined the kitchen and saw Misti rummaging around in the fridge for something to eat. She came out with a bunch of grapes from a bag we had brought along with us. Misti then washed the bunch and set them down on a paper towel on the breakfast nook that Dale and I were now seated at.

"You guys look refreshed," Misti teased smiling.

"That's strange," Dale quipped "It feels like all the spunk has gone right out of me." The three of us laughed at his shameless innuendo.

As our laughter subsided we each picked at a few grapes popping them into our mouths as we sat in loving silence enjoying the eye contact with each other. Misti coughed slightly as her laughter trailed off which lead to another slightly louder cough. She turned to the fridge and bent in half to get at the bottles of water which Dale had placed on the bottom shelf behind some other items.

Her efforts required her to bend almost fully in half which in turn caused her asscheeks to spread allowing Dale and I a visual of the inner spaces of our daughters ass and the subdued pronunciation of the slightly darker skin which comprised her asshole itself. I licked my lips with the broad side of my tongue and watched as Dale rubbed his cock through his nearly transparent boxers. The waters were behind a couple boxes of soda cans, so the job took a minute, and Dale and I ogled her hindquarters at our leisure. We only broke our gaze when she straightened back up but had apparently done a convincing job of hiding our affections, she seemed none the wiser.

As we sat there plucking up the grapes and making small talk we decided to do something about dinner and came to consensus that it was indeed a Domino's night. We let Misti pick a pizza and handle the ordering as Dale opened one of the bottles of wine we had brought along.

Our pepperoni with mushrooms and bell peppers came in enough time to beat out the 'Noid, and we sat in the living room to eat with the TV supplying background to our chatter.

While we certainly had more pending issues to discuss, we skirted the elephant in the room conversing about much more inane topics. By the time we'd finished eating Dale was opening another bottle of wine while Misti cleared the coffee table and I took the wine bottle out to the recycling bin. My scant attire drew approving stares from a couple of elderly men in the next cabin who dropped their conversation on politics to drink in the extroverted neighbor.

We relocated to the screened in patio which had a view of the gulf in order to enjoy our wine with some scenery. Our conversation continued down a very innocuous vein. It seemed that none of us were quite sure how to broach the topic we knew was on all of our minds. I noticed however that we all seemed very relaxed and comfortable still so there didn't seem to be any misgivings or signs of distrust or weirdness which I had been afraid of.

With the second bottle polished off, we were all feeling the glow, and none of us seemed ready to turn in, especially given that we'd all had a midday nap. I suggested, since we were on vacation, that we open another bottle and keep the party going. Both Dale and Misti seemed to be onboard so I opened another bottle of red while they got comfortable on the sofa.

When I returned to the living room with the bottle and a fresh set of glasses I found Dale and Misti cuddled up on the couch with his arm around her waist and her head resting on his chest with her legs curled underneath her. Of course, she had remained in her tshirt and thong throughout and he in his tshirt with the boxers that were mostly for show they were so thin.

"Hey Mom, will you put on some music, please?" Misti asked

"Sure baby, what do you want to hear?" I asked as I grabbed the remote and located the cable TVs music channels..

"I dunno, your choice" she said "something we can dance to though, please."

It was not lost on me that she said something "we" can dance to. I was curious what kind of dancing she wanted to get up to and with whom. I was sure that Dale and I hoped she would regale us with moves from either the lap or strip varieties of dancing. That or the mambo...horizontal ideally.

After some searching and stopping on a few random stations, I found a station/channel called R&B Dance Party and set the remote on the table joining my family on the couch. I cuddled up to them grabbing Misti's legs and placing them over my lap. She adjusted to accommodate me by lying on Dale's shoulder facing my direction. As I sat and we adjusted, my robe had ridden up above my waist. This meant that Misti's bare thighs and ass were directly against my skin. I could even feel the heat emanating from her sex. I smiled at her and she smiled back as we listened to Billy Paul try his best to woo Mrs. Jones away from her significant other.

Had the music continued to be so soft and gentle I believe we may have all conked out there on the couch drunk and content to feel each other's warmth, but thankfully the next song was dramatically more uptempo.

We seemed to collectively recognize the song as I Wanna Sex You Up by Color Me Badd, especially after the initial "tick tock ya don't stop..." chorus followed by lead singer Bryan Abrams satiny smooth falsetto.

Perhaps it was the wine that made my nineties baby proclaim "Oooh..I love this song!" before hopping up to begin a sultry dance routine to a song older than she was, as her father and I watched. Dale and I sat in rapt fascination as she began to sway seductively to the catchy song. Her moves were very provocative. She was alternately twisting and rolling her hips in a fashion that might have gotten her kicked out of her high school prom not a year prior. She was dancing much like the working girl I had hoped for when she suggested dancing, and I was happy to snuggle up to my husband and allow her to arouse us with her efforts.

Eventually she ended up facing away from us and we were watching her ass jiggle and quake as she twerked on, oblivious or unconcerned with the effect she was having on us. I reached over and rubbed Dale's clothed package as we watched her, the wine increasing my boldness.

A random but flawless pirouette left her once again facing us but hadn't allowed me time to remove my instigating hand from Dale's crotch. Now that I was caught I decided to go for broke and openly rubbed and squeezed Dale's member with her watching and gyrating not ten feet away. Dale was soon at full mast and his underpants were tented up displaying his satisfaction.

The song came to an end and as the next song began, Misti asked me to come and dance with her. I was all too happy to oblige, and joined her near the TV just as My Boo by Ghost Town DJ's began to play. For those not familiar with the song, it has a melody that is at once slow and sensual but also enlivened by copious amounts of snare drums and electronic instrumentation. I thought back to the music video (yes, I am a slut for 90's R&B, so sue me) that featured loads of voluptuous black women strutting their stuff at a beach party hosted by Jermaine Dupri. I did my best to emulate their moves as Misti and I slowly, but surely, danced closer and closer together. By the end of the song, Misti and I had brought our bodies into contact and were still doing our white girl best to emulate the chocolate honeys from the video. I was at least. I was beginning to think this was just how Misti danced all the time. I could smell the wine on her breath, and her facial expression told me that Misti was clearly buzzed. What's more, she began to grind her snatch against my thigh (which I had wantonly placed between her legs for just such a purpose). I wasn't certain at first, but after the second dip of her hips it was obvious to me that Misti was aroused. The wetness on my leg was my proof.

Dale, for his part, was goading her on by continuing to openly rub his cock through his boxers as he sat watching us with a delighted grin on his face.

The next song was Marvin Gaye and Tammi Terrell's If This World Were Mine, an older jam with a much slower beat. Throughout Marvin's first verse, Misti and I rocked in each other's arms smiling and enjoying looking into each other's pretty faces. By the time Tammi came on however we were fully embracing and my head was laying on Misti's shoulder. My lips were poised on her neck as I drank in her scent and reveled in the feeling of being in her arms once again. When Gaye and Terrell came around for their mutual verse which begins with a very stirring "Ooooh oooh, oooh, oooh," I succumbed to my desires and planted a full lipped smooch on Misti's long supple neck. She moaned softly and moved her head to the side allowing me better access. I took advantage of the opportunity to run my tongue along the length of her neck before briefly sucking on the corner of her jaw and then nibbling on an earlobe as my hands kneaded her full, firm ass. I continued to supply her neck and shoulder with soft loving kisses as my hands studied the curvature of her buns.

Misti's knee was between my legs now and I allowed myself the pleasure of grinding against her. As I did, she reached down and untied the knot on my robe causing the flimsy silk garment to open up baring my breasts to the room before pulling me tight to her again. I was in my own world as Misti held me to her with a firm hand on my shoulder blades, but not so much that I didn't hear her say, "Come join us Daddy..."

Dale was on us in seconds, his boner reaching us a while before the rest of him did. Misti and I both placed an arm around him, and he around both of us. We swayed as a trio to whatever song was playing at the moment, one I couldn't place.

Dale's erection jabbing into my ribs made me keenly aware of how increasingly familiar we were all getting. I figured if Misti didn't mind her dad's prick rubbing against her on the beach this afternoon before everything that happened that she certainly wouldn't mind now that she knew he was sporting one. I opted out of our dance circle claiming to need a break and sat on the couch as the two of them came together and a new song began...Bump n' Grind by R. Kelly.

Kelly, apparently, didn't see anything wrong with a little bump n' grind, and neither did Dale, Misti, or I. Misti placed her hands around Dale's neck and he placed his at the small of her back. When they came together, there was no place for his engorged cock to go but up against her tender young body. I knew she could feel his manhood burning into her because she looked up at him with a sheepish but giddy smile before raising up on her tiptoes to plant a kiss on her father's lips. The kiss progressed between them organically until it had escalated into a gesture involving tongues. Misti was the first to pull away and exhaled audibly as she sank back to her feet. Not missing a beat, she twirled around and backed her ample ass into her father's hard cock trapping him squarely between her pillowy buns before resuming a slow bump and grind that Dale was clearly loving. This had gone on for a good minute or so when Dale abruptly backed away from Misti's bottom to reveal a fully nude cock that had without doubt been in his daughter's asscrack not seconds ago. It must've come out due to her sexy dancing, but I wondered if Dale had pulled away immediately because of the contact, or later as a move to avoid shooting his load on his daughter's back and ass. I looked closely and noticed that his Johnson was slick with precum so I assumed the latter.

Misti bit her lip and looked at him seductively before putting her arms around him again to continue dancing not giving a second thought to his burgeoning hard on. As they came together, the hem of her shirt caught on the head of his cock and his member went underneath it. They danced with no apparent rhythm to their own tune, honestly just enjoying the electric feeling of the taboo contact. Dale's hands traveled from her shoulders down her back and came to rest on Misti's ass. As the embrace continued the aspect associated with dance devolved until they were more enjoying s vertical dryhump than dancing but we were all enjoying it immensely.

The song ended and Dale stepped away from Misti a bit more hesitantly than last time. His big dick was still flapping in the breeze which didn't' bother me, but I believe what he was trying not to reveal was the large formless wet spot his precum had made on Misti's t-shirt. I smiled approvingly so he knew I wasn't judging.

Misti was looking like she needed a breather as the drink, the heavy emotions, and her energetic dancing all conspired to wear her down. I suggested she take a seat and let me dance with daddy. She sat down on the couch and took a long pull from her wine glass as her father and I came together over Silk's hit song Freak Me. Dale's hands were on my hips and I had one hand on his shoulder and the other on his cock trying to coax out the cumload Misti had brought to the fore just moments ago. I looked at her and she was watching us (albeit with heavy, dreamy eyes) as I openly stroked her father's cock with the intention of making him blow his load for our amusement. I broke eye contact with her to focus on the task at hand, and by the time I looked back up she was passed out with her head on the arm of the couch and mouth hanging open a bit.

I had to admit I was a bit P.O.ed. I was hoping this was it, the moment we "came together" as a family. Alas, it was not to be. I scolded myself for allowing her too much drink. I looked up at Dale and noticed the same look of disappointment on his face. I was about to suggest we just finish up in bed when I had a wicked idea. I dragged Dale along by the cock and positioned him parallel to Misti's prone form. Her position allowed me just enough room to park my bubble butt on the couch. I brought Dale's cock toward my mouth and proceeded to suck him off right next to our sleeping daughter as I fondled one of her tits through her shirt. As I blew him, his breathing quickened until I knew he could last no longer. I expertly pulled away from his cock before his orgasm hit and plopped him down where I had been sitting while I got on my knees before him.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Life's a Beach Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 92 milliseconds