• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • High School Never Ends Ch. 04

High School Never Ends Ch. 04

12

Sleep didn't come easy, or at all for that matter. Skye tossed and turned throughout the night. She could not let go of the events that took place earlier that day and the sense of dread at the pit of her stomach continued to grow, like a black hole, threatening to swallow her whole. The morning rays cast light on her fears of starting a new day. Of dealing with the realities of her choices. She continued to ruminate over this as she got ready for class. While the ending of their day was not as pleasant as she would've hoped, being a, somewhat willing, participant of the overall experience of sex...

Of sex with Nickolas, was thrilling.

Her body was stiff as she moved about her room a side effect, she decided, of her and Nickolas' previous activities. And as each movement she made brought back memories , she was hard pressed to find something that wasn't wrinkled to high heaven for class. Her mother would never let her hear the end of it if she caught her trying to leave the house in some of the clean clothes she could actually find.

"Girl why are you walking like that?" Skye struggled to keep her cool. Her mother had the stealth of a ninja. Of course her mother would notice, her daughter walking funny, nothing ever gets past her.

"I'm just a little sore mom that's all." Skye hoped the vague answer would be enough to drop the subject.

"And why are you a little sore?" And in Janine fashion, she couldn't leave well enough alone. A sigh escaped her lips as she contemplated the inevitable. Skye was going to have to lie to her mother. She hated lying to her, mainly because she seemed to be a human lie detector. Either that or Skye was just that bad of a liar.

Her eyes flashed towards the door longingly. Escape was just within her reach, not that she would be able to leave without answering Janine's question. And judging by her current stance, she had better answer it soon. Her patience was wearing thin.

"I was working out." So it wasn't technically a lie, Skye was sure she had burned her fair share of calories screwing around with Nickolas yesterday, it just wasn't the full truth either.

"And what brought on this need to work out all of a sudden."

"I wouldn't say it was a sudden move. You've pointed out my cellulite before on more than one occasion and I've decided to do something about it."

"Well it's about time you started taking my advice, now if you can just-"

"I love you mom, gotta go don't wanna be late for class." It was a bold move to cut her off in the middle of a sentence, but Skye felt victorious as she looked at her mother's face, giving her a quick peck before exiting the shop.

She bought it. Well more like her mother dropped the subject which was more than enough.

*********************************************

"Okay class, please turn to page eighty-one in your textbooks." Skye was doing everything in her power to stay focused on the English lesson at hand, but every effort had failed. The lack of sleep from the night before finally caught up with her and it wasn't long before she was studying the inside of her eyelids instead of the dry erase board in front of her. Fortunately, she didn't sit in the front of the class so her inattentive state was able to go unnoticed by the man upfront and no one else in the classroom cared enough about her to do anything or so she thought.

There was a persistent breeze that kept causing stray curls to tickle at her neck. She tried to ignore it, opting to focus on the sleep she had not gotten the night before, but it wouldn't quit. Once again abandoning her goal to find out what dreams may come, she turned to locate the source of the air and was surprised to see her cause for lack of sleep in the flesh.

His smile was self assured as always and she had to bite her tongue to prevent from making a scene. She couldn't fathom what Nickolas was doing in her class, she knew the seat behind her was empty before she closed her eyes to reality and let her subconscious take over.

"What are you doing here?" Her voice was desperate. The whisper harsh to prevent drawing attention to herself.

"What does it look like?" He leaned over his desk, closer to her.

"I don't have time for your mind games." Her back was to him now, pointedly ignoring him and his attempts to get her attention.

She suffered in silence through all of the "psst's" he'd send her way. When that didn't work, he began throwing paper balls at her, which graduated to him leaning over his desk and tapping her shoulder persistently. The level of agitation Skye experienced sky rocketed and when she felt his lips brush against the shell of her ear, she snapped in her frustration.

"No!" Her outcry got the attention of the entire class.

Skye was startled awake from her dream only to come face to face with the man that was haunting them. His words still echoing from her dream, "You can't escape me."

This is was a nightmare.

"Is there a reason you vocally object to Mr. Asante joining this class Ms. Johnson." Mr. Carlson's voice was stern and harsh. He was not having any of it.

"What? No Mr. Carlson."

"Then maybe you would care to share with the rest of us what your little outburst was about." It wasn't a question, but either way Skye wasn't going to answer. Judging by the pregnant pause in the room, he knew that as well. "Perhaps after class in detention then. Go ahead and take your seat, Mr. Asante, there is an empty desk behind Ms. Johnson, I'm sure she won't mind. Isn't that right."

"Yes sir." Her voice was barely audible.

"Good, I will see you after school, Ms. Johnson." If she could crawl in a hole and die right now she would.

Nickolas enjoyed the stupefied look on her face as she realized he really was here. They originally only had two out of eight classes together this year and he decided now was as good of time as any to make some changes. It was easy for him to have Ms. Singleton, the school secretary, make the switch for him. What's in a name? Everything and his was like royalty in this here. His father owned half the town, by buying a lot of the businesses, for which a lot of the owners were grateful for. His father was single handedly responsible for bringing this place out of ruin and a lot of the town's gratitude was shown in favors. The switch being one of many.

He was already guaranteed a spot on the collegiate team with a full ride scholarship and his grades had him in the top five percent of his class. In fact, he and Skye were pretty close in the G.P.A averages, not that he was surprised. It made the switch a lot easier on both Ms. Singleton and himself since he knew he would easily be able to keep up.

"Rough day?" She chose to ignore Nickolas' question as he walked past to take his seat directly behind her.

He enjoyed getting a rise out of her.

Chalk it up to immaturity, Nickolas had tamed a lot of his less than stellar personality traits, but this part of himself, when it came to Skye, he reveled in.

When the bell finally rang, Skye was quick to gather her things and get as far away from Nickolas as possible.

"Off so soon, why the rush?" Skye jumped at the sound of his voice.

"Jesus Christ! It's like I can never get away from you." She had barely made down the hall before he caught up to her.

"And why would you want to?"

His arm draped over her shoulders and he pulled her close to him as they walked down the hallway. He appeared totally relaxed and completely unbothered by her outburst. As she studied him, from the corner of her eye, she noticed she was receiving the same treatment from other members of their student body. Some were openly staring at the two of them as they walked past, and she knew they were judging her, trying to figure out why Nickolas Asante would want to be caught walking the halls with the likes of her, a nobody.

She barely registered that Nickolas was actually having a conversation with her. She had missed several key points as he spoke, but he wouldn't stop talking. It was as though he was actively trying to get a rise out of her.

"I'm sorry, what did you say?"

"He wants to fuck you, you know." Stopping dead in her tracks, she stared at him incredulously completely shocked.

"What?!"

"He. Wants. To. Fuck. You." He punctuated each word as if he were speaking to a child, but his tone was still pleasant.

"I'm not a simpleton. Who are you talking about?"

"The English teacher."

"Mr. Carlson?"

"Bingo."

"And what makes you think that?!" She was horrified by his assumption and dumbfounded by his audacity to say it out loud.

"I don't think it, I know it."

"And how do you know this?" He paused for a moment, as if he were actually considering her question. This was exasperating. Nickolas was exasperating and he seemed to be enjoying himself immensely at her expense.

"How about you don't worry your pretty little head about that." They had stopped in front of her next class. She waited awkwardly after he turned her to face him. "And make sure he doesn't do anything untoward." He kissed her forehead before gently ushering her off into her next class alone.

It was lunch when she saw Nickolas again.

The lunch room was like a plague to Skye and she made it a habit to spend the least amount of time in there as possible, getting the what she needed in the shortest amount of time and getting the fuck out.

She was completely caught off guard, in the lunch line, when someone draped their arm over her shoulders and she looked up to see it was Nickolas.

This was too weird for her. Now granted she didn't know him that well, they've only just started spending time together, but she couldn't help but feel that all this affection he was giving her was completely out of his character.

"What is up with you?" He responded to her question with a lift of his brow, before taking her lunch tray from her as they continued down the line. "I mean why are you being openly affectionate?" The question still went unanswered as he smiled to himself and proceed to where he and his friends sat. Skye stared at his broad back as she hesitantly followed him.

She was hungry and there was no way in hell she was going back into that long as lunch line in order to solely spite Nickolas.

"Eat." He sat her tray next to his on the table. His voice was still, for all intents and purposes, calm but Skye caught the undercurrents of his demand. The threat was always present, just under the surface. She sat quietly and began slowly eating what was in front of her, her appetite leaving her as she was forced to listen to the asinine conversations of the jocks surrounding her at the table.

Skye dared not look up at anyone sitting at the table with her or in the cafeteria for that matter as she went to dump her tray of its contents.

Anyone watching could tell she didn't belong there, but no one could figure out why Nickolas was showing her in off to everyone. He knew he was a possessive asshole he recognized it the moment he stood up to follow her. For him, this was another way to mark his territory. There would be no would be no heroes that he was going to have to contend with. No misguided teenagers or adults with God complexes. The reputation he had preceded him. Relentless, confident, and charming depending on which side you were on with Nickolas, his attributes were either a blessing or a curse and too bad for Skye it maybe a bit of both.

His arm once again draped across her shoulders, from the front this time, pulling her behind against his front. Skye could feel his erection digging into the small of her back. The position they were in, most probably saw as an affectionate gesture, the knowing looks from the jocks at the table and, surprisingly, some of the artsy girls a table over showed her they saw the hold for what it really was. He led her out of the lunch room this way to the empty science room.

"Why are we here?" She broke away from him, her back to the door and tried not to make anymore sudden movements, although she was pretty sure he knew what she was up to, judging by his familiar smirk and the shake of his head as his body moved closer to hers.

"What's the point in asking questions you already know the answer to?" He was on her now as she inched closer to the door, their breaths mingling.

"I don't think I can do this anymore Nickolas. I mean this is too much. More than I can handle." More words began to spew out of her mouth as she rambled on.

He shook his index finger at her. "Skye, Skye, Skye. This just won't do." The door handle dug into her back. He had maneuvered her so she had no where to run. No one was going to help and she could feel her panic rising along with her desperation of the situation. Her chest rose and fell with her increased breathing and she was on the verge of hyperventilating. No one was going to stand between Nickolas Asante and what he wants. No one was going to get her out of this. She had witnessed that first hand.

"Why won't you just let me be?" The desperation was evident in her voice, making Nickolas harder for Skye, thrusting his pelvis against her core as his power over her fed his desire for her. His lips trailed trailed her jawline before making their way along the column of her neck.

"Why should I?"

The tickling sensation moved up her thighs as his hands traveled to her waist, pulling their hips flushed against each other as he ground his against her.

"I just don't get it. Why are you going through all of this?! You literally have an entire student body of willing girls and guys to chose from." His head cocked to the side and his eyebrow lifted at her inclusion of the same sex.

"This is true." His tone was dismissive as he continued his advance, their foreheads touching while still being connected below the waist. Each bump of his hips triggered a response Skye tried so hard to keep to herself, but Nickolas saw it. He didn't miss anything, he was greedy for all she could give and her responses to him kept him needy. She was addicting.

"I've never done anything to you to warrant this."

"And that's where you're wrong." He smiled at her then. "You have Skye." He had moved even closer to her now so her breasts brushed against his, the stimulation triggering her again. His breath fanning her face as his hand tangled in her hair. "You've caught my attention."

He captured her lips in his, forcing her mouth to move as he wanted. She was gradually learning to stop fighting him. His lips reiterating her lesson as they trailed along the column of her neck before biting at the juncture. Nickolas always got what he wanted anyways.

His attention moved to the back of her neck when he turned her to face the door, her hands bracing herself as he continued to lave his attentions with kisses down her body over her clothes. She barely noticed her panties sliding down her hips to lightly fall in a gentle pool around her feet.

He wasn't forceful with her, but gentle wasn't a word she would use to describe what they were doing either as she felt the blunt head of his cock nudge against her folds, slick with her wetness. To keep from crying out, Skye bit her lower lip when Nickolas thrust his way into her.

"God if I could, I would fuck you all day today. Pound my way into that tight little slit." One hand moved to play with her clit while the other crossed her torso paying attention to her breast. Resting her head against the door, it took all of her concentration to prevent alerting the entire school to what she and Nickolas where going in the science lab. A whimper still slipped passed her lips anyway and Nickolas reveled in it, his thrusts becoming savage.

"You can't hide yourself, not from me, Skye." They both came simultaneously the door supporting both of them when their legs could not.

No time for afterglow, the shrill sound of the bell snapping them back to the present. No time was waisted as they quickly adjusted their clothing and Skye made to leave what they had done and Nickolas behind her. If only his last words would cooperate with her plan.

"You can't hide yourself, not from me, Skye." She replayed his voice in her head. She could feel his fluids leaking from her as she somewhat hobbled to her next class. Her panties were soaked with his cum and she could smell him all over her. What was even more humiliating was he seemed completely unaffected by what they did together. Once he had finished using her to satisfy his needs, he had simply zipped himself, told her to get herself together and left. Nothing in his movements to give away what he had just been doing, the same could not be said for her, as her legs nearly gave out and she had to brace herself against a row of lockers for support. And wasn't it just her luck that the class she had barely made it into before the final bell rang was the one of the three she now shared with Nickolas.

*********************************

"Skye are you in any kind of trouble? I'm asking because you have not been yourself lately. That's what this detention if for." Mr. Carlson sat behind his desk and spoke to Skye in what he was sure was an emotionally sympathetic tone. She wasn't moved considering the reason she was here was for some misguided intervention.

"I don't know what you mean Mr. Carlson, I'm in class on time everyday, prepared I might add and my scores are still way above average."

"That maybe true Skye, but that still doesn't excuse the oddities you've been exhibiting lately."

"What oddities?"

"For starters your sleeping in class. Don't think I hadn't noticed, you can barely keep your eyes open through one of my lectures. Your note taking is another one."

"What about it?"

"How about you haven't taken any in the last week. Come on Skye this isn't like you." This conversation was really grating on her nerves.

"I hope you pay this close attention to all your students."

"There that defensiveness. There is a wall you've built up and it's blocking you from seeing two feet in front of you."

"Well I don't know what to tell you. There is nothing going on, you're just looking for something where nothing exists."

"Don't insult my intelligence, Skye. It's Nickolas isn't it."

"He has nothing to do with it."

"Not according to your outburst in class today." His tone became gentler and he moved towards her. Skye took a step back. She did not want this man near her.

"I'm leaving, I don't have to sit here and listen as you try to pull off a solo intervention."

"Look, I'm sorry for coming off strong and prying into your personal life, but when I see it affect you negatively, I have to say something. Just know if you need a safe place, if only to get away for a moment, my door is always open."

She exited out of the door and squarely into someone else. "We have got to stop meeting like this, Kitten." Skye looked up into Daniel's handsome face and noticed that he looked not at her but where she had come, a frown marring his features.

"What are you doing here?" Choosing to ignore the nickname bestowed upon her she address him directly. Her voice seemed to have brought him back to the present an he fixed his charming smile on her.

"What every student does at school."

"That is not an answer and you don't go to school here." Hands went up in mock defense.

"Fine you got me. I'm supposed to meet Nickolas by field house and got a little lost. Would you be a dear and help a poor hapless man find his way?" She didn't by for one second that he was lost, but she lead the way. As much as she didn't want to see Nickolas, she knew she couldn't avoid him.

"Why do you dress like this? No offense but this does not flatter you, Now that dress you wore the night I first saw you... You were stunning." Daniel decided to break what Skye considered a wonderful thing, silence.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • High School Never Ends Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds