• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Becoming Brenda's Slave Ch. 03

Becoming Brenda's Slave Ch. 03

12

When the door to Brenda's room opened, I was surprised to see that it was not Brenda who answered the door. It was a tall, voluptuous woman with long dark hair that fell down past her shoulders to just above her lower back. She was wearing a black leather corset that pushed her large breasts up making them show magnificently. Below that she had on only a pair of black lace panties and black silk stockings that were held up by garters dangling from beneath the corset. She was also wearing 6-inch black stilleto heels and she had on black leather gloves that went up to her elbows.

I was transfixed staring at her milky white globes when I heard her ask, "What time is it?"

When I didn't respond right away she reached out with her left hand and gently lifted my head up to avert my gaze from her boobs to her face. "What time is it?" she repeated her question as she held my chin with her gloved hand.

I looked down at my watch and replied, "It's 8:02."

When I looked back up it was already too late. Her right hand was swinging towards my face and she slapped me very hard across my left cheek. The leather of her gloved hand stung badly and my eyes began to water. She snarled at me, "Do you think we are fucking around here? You were told to be here at precisely 8PM and you are late!"

Suddenly, I recognized the woman. It was Cheryl from the adult book store! She definitely did not look like a librarian now! As I got over my shock I managed to stammer out, "Aren't you Cheryl that I met earlier today?"

She moved her left hand from my chin and grabbed me by the throat. I remembered how strong her grip had been when we shook hands earlier in the day as she began choking me. "That's 'Mistress Cheryl' to you. From now on you will address me as 'Mistress Cheryl'. Do you understand?"

I managed to gasp out, "Yes Mistress Cheryl."

"Very good. You are a fast learner," she said as she let go of my neck. She continued, "Did you bring the wine?"

I bent to pick up the box that had the bottles of wine in it and said, "Yes, it's right her..., I mean, yes Mistress Cheryl, it's right here." I handed her the box and she gave me a dirty look as she took it from me and set it down inside the room. I tried to look past her into the room but I could see no sign of Brenda.

When she turned back to me she asked, "Would you like to come in?"

"Yes please, Mistress Cheryl," I dutifully responded.

She smiled and said, "Very well. I want you to take off your clothes right here in the hall before you come in."

"Please no, mistress," I cried. She grabbed my throat and threatened to slap my face again. "Do it!", she hissed at me.

I turned and looked both ways up and down the hall to see if anyone else was there. I was releived to see that no one was. I decided that I should get this over quickly so I started shedding my clothes as fast as I could. Mistress Cheryl held out her hand and took each piece of clothing from me as I stripped and tossed them into the room behind her. When I was down to just my pants, I hesitated for a moment.

"I'm waiting," she said in an annoyed tone, so I quickly unbuttoned my pants and pulled them down.

There I was, standing in the hall, outside the room, wearing only a pair of red thong panties covering the bulge of the cock-cage I was wearing and a butt-plug shoved up my ass. Cheryl glared at me and said, "I don't know if you are deserving to be in the presense of Mistress Brenda. Maybe I should just keep your clothes and lock you out. I'm sure you would have fun making your way back to your hotel dressed like that!"

"Please, Mistress Cheryl, please let me in," I begged, "I promise I will do anything that you want and I will serve both of you with everything that I have".

At that moment, I heard the "ding" of the elevator. I turned and looked just in time to see an elderly couple getting off the elevator and start walking towards us. I don't know who was more shocked, them or me. They stopped in their tracks, staring at me with their mouths hanging open. My face turned red and I heard Cheryl laughing from inside the doorway. She had stepped back into the room out of sight from the hall and she snickered at me, "Well, what are you waiting for?" I quickly ran into the room and she shut the door behind me.

Once inside, she took me by the arm and led me into the bathroom. "So, you wish to serve Mistress Brenda, do you?" she asked me.

"Yes, Mistress Cheryl," I replied, "I want to offer my body and soul to Mistress Brenda and give her all the pleasure that she deserves."

"Very good, slave, but before you can see your Goddess, you must be properly prepared."

She turned me around so that I was facing away from her. She took both my arms and brought them behind my back and tied my wrists tightly behind my back with a short piece of rope. She then turned me around and knelt down in front of me and started to slide off the thong panties that she had put on me earlier.

She stopped suddenly when she saw the stains in the panties from my pre-cum and said with a disgusted voice, "Oh my God, look at how you have soiled your panties! Has your nasty prick been leaking all day? I should have given you a pad to wear too!"

She pulled the panties down to the floor and I stepped out of them. She stood back up and held the panties in front of my face. "Open your mouth, slut," she commanded. I opened my mouth and she shoved the stained garment deep inside. "Suck on those while I get everything ready here," she said as she turned and made herself busy at the sink.

After a few moments, she turned back to me and told me to step into the tub. I saw that she was holding a large enema bag. My eyes grew wide and I tried to protest but all I could get out were incomprehensible mumblings due to the panties shoved in my mouth.

"Do what you're told or I will kick your ass out into the street with no clothes and no money and you can walk back to your hotel!"

I knew that she was serious so I reluctantly stepped into the tub. I nearly fell trying to keep my balance with my hands tied behind my back.

"Get down on your knees," she commanded. I akwardly lowered myself down to my knees. She then grabbed hold of my hair and forced my head down forward until my face was flat against the bottom of the tub. This left my ass sticking up in the air and with my arms tied behind my back, I could not lift myself up.

Now that she had me in position, she hung the enema bag on the shower curtain rod and and connected a long hose to it. I could then feel her grabbing hold of the butt plug in my ass. I was expecting her to remove it but apparently, the plug was designed for the enema hose to attach to it. I heard a soft snap as the hose connected and then she reached up and turned a small valve at the bottom of the bag. I immediately began to feel a flow of warm liquid entering my bowels and filling me up.

"You will stay here in this position until I get back," she said and with that she left the bathroom.

As I lay in the tub, the bag continued to slowly empty its contents into my ass. I could hear Cheryl saying something from the next room but I couldn't make out exactly what it was. I heard the sound of Brenda laughing and then the sound of a bottle of wine being opened. I could here the tinkle of wine glasses and more soft conversation.

I was beginning to get uncomfortable as the liquid continued to flow inside me making me feel bloated. I was wondering how much more was left in the bag and how much more I could take when I started feeling the first cramps coming on. Finally after a few more minutes the bag was empty and my gut was rumbling.

It was about five more minutes before Mistress Cheryl returned to the bathroom. By then, I felt like I was going to explode. She unhooked the hose from my butt-plug and then she slowly began to pull the plug out of me. I cried out as the plug stretched my ass open as she extracted it. She then helped me up to my feet and led me over to the toilet. She sat me on the toilet and told me to wait until she had left the room before I releived myself.

Once she had closed the door behind her, I let myself go, completely cleansing my insides. When I was finished, she returned, untied my wrists and removed the panties from my mouth. She then gave me some shower gel and told me to take a shower and freshen myself up while she went back out to have more wine with Brenda.

The warm shower felt good and helped to calm my nerves. Once I was clean, I stepped out of the shower and began to dry off. Cheryl returned to the bathroom carrying one of the large bags from the adult toy store that I had paid for earlier that day.

When I had finished drying, she said, "Are you ready now to meet your new Mistress?"

"Yes, Mistress Cheryl," I replied.

"You see," she explained as she started to remove items from the bag, "I am a professional dominatrix and Brenda contacted me. I am here to teach you how to be a proper slave and to teach Brenda how to be a strict, yet loving, Mistress. Are you ready and willing to learn?"

"Yes, Mistress Cheryl."

"Very good. Now let's finish getting you ready."

She pulled a large leather hood from the bag which she pulled over my head. It fit very snugly and completely covered my head except for two openings for my eyes and an opening for my mouth. She then fit a studded black leather collar around my neck and attached a chain metal leash to it. This was followed by leather straps with buckles and latch hooks on them that went around my wrists and ankles.

"Get down on all fours," she commanded. I did as I was told.

"You will follow me now and keep your eyes down until you are given permission to look up." She then started to lead me out of the bathroom by the leash. I crawled along behind keeping my gaze averted to the floor. She led me through the kitchen and into the bedroom until she stopped near the foot of the bed.

"Mistress Brenda," Cheryl said, "may I present to you your new slave."

"Ooh," I heard Brenda say, "I love the hood on his head. I wasn't expecting that!"

"When your slave wears his hood, it takes away his identity. It will make it easier for you to think of him as just another toy for your amusement and pleasure. Or perhaps just another piece of meat that needs tenderizing!" Cheryl laughed and then she kicked my balls from behind making me yelp.

Brenda then slowly began to walk around me, looking at me from all angles. Finally, she stopped right in front of me and said, "Look at me, slave."

I looked up at Brenda for the first time and my breath was taken away. She was standing over me, towering like a Goddess. She was wearing beautiful red leather stilletto heels with straps that wrapped up around her ankles. Her legs were adorned with beautiful red silk thigh-high stockings with lacy tops. The stockings were held up by a matching garter belt. She was not wearing any panties and her beautiful, shaved pussy was just inches above my face.

Above that she was wearing a red lace-up corset that stopped just below her breasts. Her breasts were naked and the corset was designed to lift and shape them so that they stood out very proudly. Her hair and makeup were as beautiful as always and I got a lump in my throat as I knew in my heart that I wanted very badly to please her and be a perfect slave.

"What is my name?" Brenda asked me.

"Mistress Brenda," I replied.

"Do you know why you are here?"

"To serve you and please you, Mistress Brenda."

"Well that is true, you are here to serve and please me. But you are also here for another reason. You are here because of the way you tortured and controlled me a few weeks ago. You are now my slave and I am going to pay you back for everything that you did and then some!"

"Stand up," Brenda told me. I stood and she reached down and lifted up my cock cage. "I trust you have been enjoying this?"

"No, Mistress Brenda. I need to cum very badly but I cannot with this on."

Brenda reached down and squeezed my balls sharply causing me to cry out. "You will cum only when and if I allow you to cum!"

Cheryl had been standing quietly near the back of the room. She stepped forward and said, "Very good Brenda. I think it's time we show this worthless slave that you mean business."

The two of them then each took one of my arms and turned my around away from the bed. Just behind me, next to the bed, was a chair that I had not noticed until now. It was made of wood and had a high back. Near the top of the chair back, was a latch hook. The arms of the chair went out at a wide angle and I noticed latch hooks at the end of each arm. There were also hooks on the side cross beams between the legs. The seat of the chair was padded but had a large opening in the bottom.

Cheryl removed the leash from my collar and Brenda sat me down in the chair. My caged cock and balls were dangling in the large hole. Cheryl went behind me and connected the chair back hook to the collar I was wearing. Brenda proceded to hook the straps around my wrists to the latches on the ends of the chair arms. They then each grabbed one of my ankles straps and latched my feet to the hooks on the sides of the chair. This caused my legs to be spread wide.

I was completely helpless now, unable to move my hands or feet and if I tried to lean forward at all, the collar would choke me. Finally, Cheryl pulled out a short, but thick, black rubber penis with a strap on it out of her bag. It was about 4 inches long and about two inches in diameter. She held it up in front of me and said, "How would you like to suck on a fat cock?"

"No, Mistress Cheryl. I would not like that."

"Too bad slut. This is a nice little gag that will keep you quiet while we play with you tonight!"

She shoved the cock shaped gag into my mouth and then fastened the strap around the back of my head. She stepped back and laughed, "My that looks so natural for you to be sucking on a cock! Maybe Brenda and I should pimp you out and have you suck cocks to make us money. I know a couple of gay bars in town where we could make a lot of money off you. We could probably retire off you. You don't want Mistress Brenda to have to work any more do you?"

All I could do was shake my head and look down in shame.

Cheryl laughed some more and then brought the bag of goodies over and set it down on the bed. The first thing she pulled out were two small glass tubes and a hand pump device with a hose attached. She connected the hose to one of the tubes and handed it to Brenda

"Do it just like we practiced," she told Brenda.

Brenda took the glass tube and positioned it over one of my nipples. She then began squeezing the hand pump which created a suction. My nipple was being stretched out and sucked into the tube. After just a few pumps, I began to feel a sharp pain in my nipple as it was stretched about a half inch. I tried to cry out but I could only manage a small "mmmmf" sound because of the gag in my mouth.

Brenda disconnected the hose from the glass tube and the tube clung to my nipple, keeping it suctioned inside. Brenda then connected the hose to the second tube and postioned it on my other nipple. She repeated the pumping and suctioned my other nipple inside and then disconnected the hose. The two women inspected their work and Cheryl commented, "Yes that will do. Those are stretched out very nice."

Brenda then reached back into the bag and pulled out two large steel clamps. She bent down and reached under the chair where I could not see what she was about to do. Suddenly, I felt Brenda's hands grabbing one of my balls and pinching some of the skin. Since my balls were already stretched taut from the cage strap, the skin was very sensitive and the pinch was very painful. However, that pain was nothing compared to what was about to come.

I felt something hard replacing her fingers and suddenly I felt one of the clamps biting into my scrotum. Even with the gag in my mouth, I let out a loud moan. Then I felt her grab my other ball and pinch a large section of skin. The second clamp bit down and I jerked against the straps holding me to the chair. The pain was incredible.

Without pausing, Brenda turned around and reached back into the bag. This time she pulled out two large lead weights attached to short chains. I tried to say, "No, no, no," but it just sounded like I was moaning through the gag.

She bent down beneath the chair and attached one of the weights to one of the clamps. She held the weight up under the clamp and then she looked at me, smiled, and dropped it. The falling weight caused the clamp to jerk my testicle down and bite into the skin even harder. My whole body jerked in the chair again.

She then attached the other weight to the other clamp and let it drop. I bucked in the chair again and I was breathing rapidly through my nose as the weights constantly tugged on my aching balls. Brenda took both weights in her hand and pulled them forward a few inches and then let go of them. The dangling weights swung back and forth pulling and stretching my balls and making me dizzy with pain.

Brenda then stood up again and pulled two more clamps out of the bag. These clamps were long like hemostats and could be locked into place. She reached up and grabbed one of the glass tubes that were still attached to my nipples, twisted it and pulled it off sharply. I had nearly forgotten about the pain my nipples were in but this quickly reminded me.

After setting the tube down, she reached over with her free hand and grabbed my freshly stretched nipple and then with the other hand, she placed the hemostat clamp at the base of the nipple and slowly locked it down. If I thought the pain in my balls was bad, this was pure hell! Without missing a beat, she repeated the process with my other nipple. I was bucking and squirming in the chair but I was strapped in so good that all I was accomplishing was making the weights on my balls swing and tug on them even more.

However, she was not done with my nipples just yet. She reached back into the bag again and this time pulled out two smaller, alligator type clamps. Since the hemostats were clamped at the base of my nipples there was still plenty of flesh exposed. She took each of the alligator clamps and proceeded to clamp them down on the tips of my nipples.

She then straddled my legs and sat on my lap. She started to torment my nipples by twisting the clamps in all directions. I thought that I was going to pass out from the pain for sure. While she were twisting, she said to me, "I hope you are going to learn your lesson tonight. Will you ever try to abuse and control me again?"

I shook my head no.

"Will you always and forever be my slave and service me whenever I want?"

I nodded vigorously.

After a few more minutes of tormenting my nipples, I heard Cheryl's voice from the bed, "You have done very well Brenda. Why don't you leave him to think about what he has become and come over here."

Brenda stood up and with her foot she gave the ball weights one last kick causing them to swing violently back and forth shifting the pain from my nipples back to my balls. She turned around and walked over to the bed.

Cheryl was lying on the bed completely naked. She had taken her clothes off while Brenda had been working on me. Cheryl held out her arms as Brenda climbed on to the bed and the two of them fell into a passionate kiss. Suddenly, the pain that I was experiencing in my balls and nipples seemed to fade as I began to watch the two beautiful women.

They lay on the bed side by side for several minutes just kissing and nuzzling each other. Then, Cheryl pushed Brenda on to her back and she climbed on top of her. Cheryl kissed Brenda some more and I could see their tongues exploring each other's mouths.

Cheryl then pushed herself away and began kissing her way down to Brenda's breasts. She gently cupped each of Brenda's breasts in her hands and began to caress them and kiss them all over. When her tongue reached one of the nipples, I could see Brenda's back arch and a gentle moan escaped from her lips. Cheryl then began to suck on both of her tits earnestly going back and forth between them using her lips, tongue, and teeth to drive Brenda crazy.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Becoming Brenda's Slave Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds