• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Hubby Allows Wife to be Forced Ch. 01

Hubby Allows Wife to be Forced Ch. 01

12

"Let's hope she's a bit easier to get on with than the last one was." I say to Joyce over breakfast.

"Yeah, we could hardly get a word out of her. Like a rabbit caught in the headlights I thought. This'll be his third I suppose." Joyce says.

My cousin Howard is staying with us for the weekend. He's travelled down to Watford from North East England to introduce his new wife to us. They arrive on the Friday evening. We've not seen Howard for a couple of years although in our teens he and I were good friends. We are about the same age but not a bit alike. He's over six feet tall for one thing and muscular whereas I'm five seven and a half and have always done office work spending all my working life behind a desk. I play a bit of tennis and squash to keep fit but mainly enjoy sailing my little dinghy in the English Channel at weekends. My wife comes with me some of the time. She has several good female friends she's known all her life and plays a lot of bridge.

We both take to his new wife Judith straight away. She must be ten years younger than Howard but is so relaxed and smiles broadly when we meet her. In a few short minutes it's as if we've known her all our lives.

"She prefers to be called Jude." Howard says grinning as I help with the luggage. "You're looking more beautiful than ever," he says, leaning down to kiss Joyce on both cheeks.

"Flatterer!" Joyce expresses this in an admonishing way but I can see by her smile and pinker cheeks that she enjoys the compliment.

Howard has always been quite competitive so later when he sees a cup I won for squash on a sideboard he challenges me to a game the next day. I manage to get a cancellation at 10am. That evening we have a few drinks in the house and the atmosphere is very relaxed. Howard plonks himself down on the settee next to Joyce, flirting with her a little as he always does and I have an interesting conversation with Jude. She works as a nurse in a large hospital in Newcastle.

"You've got to be very broad minded to do my job." She says laughing. "I met Howard on one of those crazy nurse's nights out, you know, a bit like a drunken hen night? I was so drunk I had to lean on him for support." She giggles again and I find her laughter infectious.

"Yes, she'd never have let me take her home if she was sober." Howard chimes in from across the room giving a loud guffaw. "Once I'd got into her knickers I knew she'd marry me eventually."

For a split second I had this image of Howard wearing Jude's panties then realise what he is meaning. I blush a little remembering trying on Joyce's under things a few times when she was out.

Next morning the squash ends predictably with a resounding win for Howard. I'd thought my smaller stature and slimmer build would have given me an advantage but he wins the game through sheer power hitting the ball so hard that I struggle to return it. Annoyingly he steps in front of me deliberately a number of times to hamper my game. Referees would penalise such behaviour. Howard is fully aware of this and it's as if he's expecting me to complain but I let it go.

Afterwards we use the communal showers and I see him looking at my equipment and grinning. I know he's proud of his own cock and balls. There is no-one else around.

"Do you ever think that Joyce might be happier with a man who is able to reach parts of her cunt where your willy has never been. Just think how many more orgasms she'd have if I got this inside her." He lifts it up and waves it at me. I have to admit it's an impressive specimen. The truth is I've often fantasised about Joyce seeking sex outside our marriage. But I'm hardly likely to admit that to Howard. In any case whenever I've mentioned it during sexual play she's totally rejected the idea telling me I'm a pervert to even think about it.

When I refuse to answer Howard continues to taunt me. "Just imagine Joyce bent over, her hands against this wall taking a lovely big cock up her cunt and enjoying every minute of it." He leans over to the wall himself miming fucking motions his backside thrusting back and forwards just as if Joyce is taking his full eight inches.

He turns around to look at me then, his leering grin widening. "I do believe you're getting turned on by this conversation. Is your sorry excuse for a cock stirring, young Terry? Maybe I should fuck your Joyce then. You'd like that wouldn't you?"

"Joyce is a woman with strong principles. You've got no chance whatsoever." As soon as these words are uttered I realise I was implying I wanted Howard to fuck her. The better answer was to say 'No'. But it's too late now.

Howard is quick off the mark. "That sounds like a challenge. I'm going to try her this weekend. You never said I couldn't, did you?"

"I don't want you to. But I can't stop you trying if I'm not around can I?" Again my words have come out wrong. I blush and turn away from Howard to hide my cock which is now fully erect. I grab my towel and begin to dry myself and get dressed hoping he's not noticed. That smirk might give me the answer. But perhaps he's just thinking about the challenge ahead.

We go out for a meal to a large hotel on the Saturday evening. It's a place we go to once in a while because they put on music and there's a small dance floor in front of the band. Joyce enjoys dancing but I'm not a good dancer so if there are single men there she gets up and dances with them. She'll even ask one for a dance, especially if it's someone she knows. I enjoy seeing her in the arms of another man. I like to think we both enjoy it and Joyce doesn't turn away later when we are in bed together.

We've been married for ten years. The frequency of our love making has dwindled over time. It's not what I want and I've tried to discuss it with her but she becomes embarrassed and changes the subject. I still need relief so like many men in my position I masturbate frequently. I tell myself that I want her to fuck other men because it will naturally lead to an improvement in our own bedroom play but it's probably more complicated than that. I try not to think too deeply about it but have noticed I am seeking out fem dom and cuckolding sites on my computer with more and more regularity.

We've gone through a couple of bottles of wine during the meal and Howard brings a round of double gin and tonics on a tray without asking if anyone wants them. I sip mine warily realising I'll need to slow down. We don't often have alcohol so I'm already feeling tight. I notice Joyce hasn't touched her drink. I can see she doesn't want to make a fuss.

"We're not really drinkers Howard. It was good of you to buy the gins but Joyce doesn't want her's." We make eye contact and I can tell Howard isn't happy.

"Why don't you let Joyce speak for herself Terry, my boy? I've heard that women are allowed to make decisions for themselves these days." He says this with heavy sarcasm. He looks questioningly towards Joyce.

"He's right Howard. I've had enough to drink. But thanks, you weren't to know." Joyce says.

"I'm usually the one to drive home these days so it's nice to be able to get off my face for once." Jude says, knocking back her own drink and moving Joyce's onto her own beer mat.

Howard looks deflated. "Well let's see how you feel later on. The night is young."

I buy the next round and get Joyce a soft drink but Howard brings another tray of doubles when it comes to his turn. No more is said but I notice Jude emptying Joyce's glass into hers when Howard's back is turned. I've got quite a buzz on and even get up with Joyce for a dance. I look across at Howard and Jude dancing together. She's looking a bit unsteady but Howard still appears sober showing off his dancing prowess.

"Are you enjoying yourself darling?" I say.

"Yes, I'm in the mood for lots of dances tonight. Howard's being a bit of a prick but Jude's lovely isn't she? I don't know why she puts up with him."

"You probably know what I'm going to say. Dance with whoever you like but don't expect me to get up on the floor after this one."

"Okay honey, I will." She looks across at Howard. "I think I can put up with his bossy ways for once if it means a night of dancing."

I feel my penis stirring and suddenly realise that subconsciously I'd engineered this by booking the meal at this hotel.

"You enjoy yourself. I'll look after Jude. Looks like she's had one too many." I say, turning towards our table.

As soon as we sit down Joyce is asking Howard for a dance and they spend the rest of the evening on the dance floor. I watch them together, Joyce is slightly taller than me and they make a lovely couple as they both show off their moves. They are so good that many of the couples sitting down are watching only them and they attract a ripple of applause after one of the dances.

Jude has gone quiet and I realise she's fallen asleep. I turn my attention back to my wife and cousin and am entranced. They are doing something like a slow foxtrot, bodies touching, Howard's arm round my wife's waist. I watch as his hand moves lower, pulling her closer to him, groping her bottom through her dress. She's not wearing tights so all that's covering her bare bottom is the thin dress and a flimsy pair of panties. Joyce doesn't move his hand away. She's certain to feel the bulge in his trousers against her stomach. He must be aware of the crack of her arse, I think, and pull at the crotch of my trousers to allow my erection more space hoping no-one is looking.

"Why Terry, I do believe they are getting you all excited. I've heard a bit about wife watching. Have you always been a v..., voy..., a watcher, Terry dear." Jude is grinning but her words are so slurred I can barely catch what she's saying. She moves forward and puts her mouth to my ear. "Don't worry darling, I won't remember anything about this in the morning, I'm completely wasted." She slurs. "That cousin of yours will fuck her if she gives him half a chance. I don't mind if you don't." She starts to giggle, then gives me a friendly peck on the cheek. I can tell she's not interested in me as a sexual partner and realise that, as lovely as she is, I'm feeling the same about her.

The two of us continue to watch them. At one point Howard manoeuvres her to a far corner of the room. Joyce stops dancing and, taking his hand, firmly leads him back into the centre of the dance floor. Jude and I make eye contact and smile.

"She likes you watching doesn't she?" Jude manages to say, she's continued to plough her way through a queue of gins in front of her and is rapidly reaching the point where she'll be passing out.

I explain about other times we've visited and my reluctance to get up on the floor.

"I expect you've watched a few other men taking liberties. Has she allowed any kissing?" She giggles again and for some reason I'm not offended by her finding my voyeurism funny.

"No, but I live in hope." Jude is so easy to talk to. It feels good to confide in someone even if she won't remember later.

The band starts playing "I just called to say I love you" and I know that the Stevie Wonder number signals the end of the evening. Our partners are clasped together like a recently married couple, Joyce with her head against his shoulder. His hand is on her bottom where it's been most of the night except he's moving it lower trying to insinuate a finger between her legs. This time she reaches down and moves his hand up to her waist. Howard brazenly stares across at me and winks.

We have to pour Jude into the taxi and it takes all three of us to do it. Our taxi driver looks dubious but when he realises the rest of us are capable and we promise him a £10 tip he waves us in.

We put Jude to bed in her clothes and she passes out as soon as her head hits the pillow. Joyce makes the three of us a coffee and ignores Howard's attempts to get her to sit next to him on the sofa.

"I love dancing, so thanks for partnering me on the dance floor, but as soon as we finish coffees I'm going to take my husband off to bed. Aren't I darling?" Joyce says putting a hand on my shoulder.

"I was hoping you two might stay up for a bit and have a few more drinkie poohs. It's only just turned twelve." Howard's disappointment is obvious.

"As I said I'm not much of a drinker." Joyce reaches into a cupboard and puts a whisky bottle and glass on the coffee table in front of Howard. She finishes her coffee and stands up. "You're welcome to stay downstairs and have a drink if you like. We'll see you in the morning."

Joyce touches me as we climb the stairs and it's obvious that sex is on the cards.

"Just wait there as you are whilst I have a quick pee. I'll only be a second." Joyce says walking briskly to our only bathroom. She returns quickly, there's something small and flimsy in her hand. She holds up her panties for me to see.

"Look, daddy, it lookth like I've peed my knickerth. Have I been a naughty girl?"

I take the garment from her and put it to my nose, making a stern face. "Yes you have, little Joycey but this smells like you've been making dribbles because you danced with that big strong man. Did the big man with the big cock get you all excited?"

"Yeth daddy. Are you going to punith me?"

"Take that pretty little dress off and bend over the bed."

"Yeth daddy." It's a year or two since Joyce has put on that silly babyish voice prior to copulation but it shows how turned on she must be. I'm happy playing the macho elderly relative now and again although I crave a switch to being the submissive. Joyce doesn't like being on top mores the pity.

"Please stay still whilst I make the injection Joycey dear. This is going to hurt of course. Please don't cry out, we don't want our visitors to know what we're doing do we?"

"No daddy, I won't cry out."

Joyce quite likes anal, I have an idea why, probably something to do with the size of my prick. I use the copious juices issuing from her cunt to grease her little hole then plunge in. I like to finish in her cunt but get carried away and find it impossible to hold back spilling my seed in her back passage. Joyce has not quite happened yet so I strip off all my clothes and once we are under the bedclothes I get my head between her legs. She's usually quite noisy when she orgasms so it's strange to see her come with hardly a sound.

Afterwards Joyce slips on a dressing gown and says she's going to reply to an urgent email and check on Jude so I think nothing of it then turn on my side falling fast asleep. Something wakes me a half an hour later. Joyce still isn't back. I get up, only half awake and wander downstairs. The bottom part of the staircase where it bends back on itself is open to the living room. When I reach this point I stop and sit down on the stairs. The room is lit only by a lamp close to where Howard has Joyce pinned down on the sofa astride her waist. I'm in the shadows and don't think either of them can see me. I hear Joyce's voice. She's saying "No don't. Please stop."

My heart leaps into my mouth. I know what this means. It's my job to charge in and stop it but something holds me back. Perhaps she's crept down wanting to fuck him and is just putting up a token resistance.

"If you stop now I'll say nothing to Terry. Let go of my wrists, you're hurting me. We can keep this between ourselves if you release me. Let me go back to bed Howard, please."

"I just want a kiss honey. Terry won't mind. In fact I think he might like it. I saw the way he was watching us on the dance floor. You didn't complain then when I was groping your arse did you?"

"That's entirely different. I like to dance."

One of his huge hands is free and he uses it to prevent her head from turning away showering her face with kisses and licking and sucking on her lips. Whenever she opens her mouth to speak or call for help he buries his tongue down her throat. She's grunting with the effort to buck and heave her hips in an attempt to throw him off but he has the weight and strength to prevent it. I can tell he's enjoying himself, taking his time, savouring the moment. This is a long way from consensual. I'm unsure what to do, at the same time knowing full well what I should be doing. I make a move to stand up, then sit down again, hating myself for my indecisiveness. To my dismay Howard has seen the movement, a devilish grin spreads across his face and he winks at me. Knowing I'm watching spurs him on, filling him with even more confidence.

"Pucker up sweetie, just a little kiss, then I'll let you go, promise."

"We both know where a kiss will lead to. You've gone too far already."

"Lady, I've hardly started. Here, what are you wearing under your robe."

"Hey, don't do that."

Howard unfastens the belt of her wrap around bath robe. She's naked underneath and her gorgeous breasts are on display. As she starts to yell he repositions himself to cover her mouth with his free hand.

"Ah, now we're getting somewhere. I'm going to fuck you tonight and you're not going to stop me. Once you feel my cock inside you you'll stop struggling and screaming. The only screams I'll hear is you wanting me to fuck you harder. You can't be happy with that limp dick cousin of mine, what you need is a real man. I bet you only pretend to have orgasms half the time he fucks you. I'm right aren't I?"

This is the point where I must run down and intervene but what stops me is the realisation that Howard knows I've been eavesdropping on the two of them and doing nothing about it. Joyce would never forgive me if she found out. I ask myself why she's only tried to scream out now. Was she enjoying the game up until he exposed her breasts? What made her come down to the living room anyway? Like the worm I am I remain seated and watch. Jude was right I am a watcher.

"Terry's fast asleep otherwise he'd have been down here long ago. He's like a little boy half the time isn't he? Do you put a nappy on him at night in case he wets the bed? And I've seen his little boy cock. He's a little pervert isn't he, getting off on the idea that you might become a hot wife and fuck other men. Why, I bet he'd love to be here right now watching me fuck you wouldn't he, skulking on the stairs like a little boy watching his parents fucking, listening to your cries of passion pulling on his little pecker for all he's worth?"

I knew all this was to humiliate me and he was right, I am stroking my erect member at this very minute wondering what he is going to do next. I can't stop it now and a large part of me wants him to fuck her, god help me. Joyce is trying to speak but his hand prevents her.

"I can take my hand away if you promise to keep the noise down. Just nod your head like a good slut." Joyce nods. He starts playing with her tits, pinching her nipples which I know she normally loves.

"Howard, it's not too late. Stop this. Think of Jude. I'm not worth a long prison sentence am I?"

"Terry said you'd be like this. But when we were at The Leisure Centre it was as if he was encouraging me to try."

"Oh really, and is that supposed to make me change my mind. Nice try, but no thanks. Can't you see? I don't even like you. I wish you'd leave me alone."

"You might not like me but you'll like this once you've sucked it and found how well it fits in your cunt." As he's talking he's unzipping his flies and extracting his cock. It's so big and hard he has some difficulty getting it out. Joyce stares at it transfixed. Her face is turning red and I wonder for a moment if she'll want to try it. I can see the large purple helmet from where I'm sitting. It's a magnificent specimen, thick as her wrist, completely outclassing my own cock for its sheer beauty. Howard moves up to straddle her chest and rubs it all over her face.

"Open your mouth and suck it. Then you'll be my naughty girl."

When she keeps her mouth shut he pinches her nostrils forcing her to breathe through her mouth but she evades the cock turning her head this way and that.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Hubby Allows Wife to be Forced Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds