• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Wonder in the Dark Pt. 02

Wonder in the Dark Pt. 02

Continuing the story that began with "Wonder in the Dark"

*****

The flight home from the band tour was awkward, confusing, and exciting in different ways for Byron Thomas. On the one hand the college sophomore felt an overwhelming sense of accomplishment, having made a dream come true by bedding Kay Miller on the final night of the trip, but how had his feelings for her become so strong so fast? And why did he feel regret and guilt about how he had gotten to this point?

Could the 19-year-old black football star have gotten the respectable married teacher to dance with him, let alone sleep with him, without having slipped ecstasy into her soda? Likely not, which was no doubt why her friend had suggested it - but did that make it OK? He would never forget the awe he had felt undressing her, seeing and feeling her body in his arms, the mind-blowing thrill of making such a classy mature lady feel his desire for her - and then feeling her cum for him. But, he also knew there was an element of wrongness about what he'd done, that she had given herself to him only half-willingly, and he feared it might block what he already knew he wanted - to be with Kay for keeps.

Which brought him back to the confusing part. Like most guys his age Byron had never been in a committed relationship and didn't really know what one was - as his girlfriends had been happy to tell him. Mainly because he saw them pretty much as his football teammates did - goals to be achieved. The hotter the girl, the bigger score.

That had pretty much been the same for him with Kay when she first caught his eye - although his college teammates might not get how the middle-aged teacher might represent a higher score than a hot blonde cheerleader, to Byron she was on another level of desirable. Partly because she seemed so out of reach, but also because she was so kind, so dedicated to the kids she taught, and so classy. Her purity drew him, made him want her to want him, and to share her goodness with him. In return, he would take care of her and fulfill her the way she deserved to be - and the way her husband couldn't, he knew.

But then again, that would create problems for her, personally and maybe even at work. He didn't want that...did he?

Byron slipped his hand into the pocket of his hoodie and sighed as Kay's silk panties - trophy of their magical night together - slipped through his fingers. She was both a dream and a reality. He had her and he couldn't let go, whatever it cost them both.

-

On the other side of the plane, confusion also claimed the middle ground between excitement and fear in the mind of Kay Miller. With the welcome distraction of having shepherded the school kids through the airport behind her, the crazy experience the night before with Byron was all she could think about.

He had been appropriately cordial with her in front of the kids and other teachers this morning, but somehow the relief she should have felt about that wasn't there. Instead she felt...what? Surprise that he didn't want to hold her hand or kiss her? Even disappointment that he didn't? She was a 43-year-old married woman and he was a 19-year-old college student. It made no sense.

Or did it? Try as she might to block them, the memories of their night together kept flooding back. The intensity in his eyes when he held her. The passion raging out from his amazingly muscular frame, taut like a coiled spring. The extraordinary contrast of their dark and light bodies wrapping around one another. What she had felt so deeply when he...

No. She would not think of that. She must think of something else! But she couldn't.

-

When the long flight was done, the school band tour members said their goodbyes - friendly hugs and farewells between teachers, students and chaparones, and awkward embrace and sideways glances between one teacher and one student whose relationship had changed so dramatically in 24 hours. "See you soon," Byron had whispered to Kay. The answer he received surprised them both. "Tonight?" she whispered back.

The tumult of the baggage claim area had abruptly ceased and Byron and Kay were suddenly alone, as if the gods had once again aligned the world for them. Byron's heart pounded. "What about your husband?"

"Come to dinner," she replied with a confident conviction that surprised her as much as the words that had come so naturally. "It's been a long day and I'm sure you need more than dorm food."

Byron looked at her, smiling at her grace and sincerity. "Yes," he said quietly. "I need a lot more than that."

His breath caught as she looked down and blushed prettily. "I can get a taxi..." he added.

"No," she broke in. "My husband is meeting me. Come with me."

She didn't have to ask twice. Byron felt his confusion lifting and the path to his next goal becoming clear.

--

Jaime Miller had been looking forward to his wife's return from the band trip and yet dreading it. She was the love of his life and his best friend, but somehow that second part had taken hold in the last few years of their marriage.

With their daughter away at college, they had both been increasingly engrossed in work rather than family, and their sexual relationship had declined in quantity and quality along the way. Somehow Jaime had felt ever less able to perform, and she had seemed ever less interested. When Kay did ask him to get help, he had been too embarrassed to agree, and she had not pressed the issue. So time had passed and they had evolved more into roommates than husband and wife - as their perfunctory kiss at the baggage claim suggested.

Suddenly Jaime saw that the big black guy standing near Kay was not waiting for a car. "Jaime, this is Byron, one of our chaperones," Kay explained. "He's stuck in town and so I invited him for dinner."

Byron extended a hand. "Hey, Mr. Thomas," he said. "I don't want to intrude..."

"No, not at all," Jaime replied, shaking the hand of the young man who stood several inches taller than himself, and trying not to wince at the firm grip. "Happy to have you."

He wasn't, really, but Kay's matter-of-fact tone about it suggested she was determined, and he obliged. Over the drive home, he did his best to engage Byron, trying to find out what had made him so interesting to his wife, but all he managed to learn was a bit about his football career. Even Jaime's discovery that Byron had been the one who made a great interception to win a game that he had watched on TV a few months earlier drew just polite thanks - the kid seemed distracted. But he also seemed to be looking at Kay in the passenger seat more than anywhere else.

Jaime suggested they stop for take-out but Kay had insisted she would cook, so they stopped at a supermarket. His wife seemed refreshed rather than tired by her journey, and Jamie felt himself oddly like a third wheel as Byron carried the grocery basket and, once they got home, waved off Jaime's offer of a drink and stayed in the kitchen, helping chop the vegetables while Kay prepared the rest of the meal.

Watching them cook together, Jaime had an odd feeling that this confident young man who towered over his petite wife was strongly connected to her somehow, and when she laughed at something Byron had said he had felt a strange pang...but also a strange excitement.

The feeling continued to build over the leisurely dinner, as the three bantered about the band tour but Kay and Byron seemed to be tip-toeing around something else. When Kay asked Byron to stay the night and he immediately agreed, Jaime felt both those pangs again, but also an odd contentment, as if a natural order was being restored.

When they said their goodnights, Jaime thought for a moment he saw an odd glow connecting Byron and Kay as they smiled at each other. Just his imagination, but he wondered why he had imagined it.

Kay wore a silk nightie to bed that briefly stirred Jaime's desire, but he was content just to admire the way her body swished under the fabric as he kissed her goodnight and turned out the light. She was asleep almost immediately but Jaime was wide awake, trying to make sense of the confusing thoughts and fancies that were coming into his head.

But then he was asleep...and dreaming. He was lying in bed and listening to a strange rhythm, a rolling symphony of sighs, gasps and moans. His hand reached instinctively for Kay but felt only empty space. She was not there.

Jaime sat up and listened to the sounds, coming from downstairs, in the spare bedroom. Dimly aware that he should be concerned but only feeling aroused, he slipped down the stairs and looked through the open door.

The light of the full moon filled the room in his dream, adding an ethereal beauty to the scene. Kay's nightie lay pooled on the floor atop silk boxers. Kay lay on her back atop the bed's silk sheets, making the higher pitched portion of the music he heard. "Ohh! Uhhnn! Yesss!" his wife sang, each word, each sound rising to a peak.

And lying atop Kay was the lower half of the music being made, and the inspiration for her sweet song. Byron's dark, muscular body surrounded his wife's pale form, arms wrapped around her, flexing in time with her cries and making a tattoo down his forearm seem to dance to the music. Kay's breasts, revealed and then hidden in turn, rocked with the rhythm, erect nipples pointing up at her lover. His thick thighs pressed down and parted hers, his large buttocks mooning Jaime in the rich, pale light. And below them, a huge, dark ball sack hung at his wife's apex, hinting broadly at what lay ahead of it, as Byron and Kay moved together, backward and forward, in and out.

Jaime watched, entranced and uselessly hard as the dream rose to a crescendo. Kay's body tensed and pulsed under Byron's, and he gripped her tightly and snorted like a wild thing, and she screamed a shock of awed pleasure Jaime had never heard before. And then he sensed as well as heard as Byron came long and hard, pumping deeply into Kay, until she whimpered and lay back, spent. Byron continued to rock her, gradually slowing, and then kissing her deeply, arms entwined.

As Byron turned their bodies slightly, the moonlight revealed the point of their joining, black in white, and the glistening wetness that bonded them. And in his dream, Jaime felt both pangs again...but also a sense that he had been meant to witness this, and that it was right.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Wonder in the Dark Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 79 milliseconds