• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • There's No Love like Mother's Love Ch. 02

There's No Love like Mother's Love Ch. 02

All characters are adults.

NOTE: Lemme know if you want more.

*****

I'm almost too embarrassed to post this story after what happened. In the initial installment I confided how I was an anal virgin and hoped to let my son, Craig, take me there.

As it happened, I never know when, Craig, came to see me, and just before he arrived I promised my parish priest to drive to our parish camp on Lake Obiwan-Kenobi, about an hour drive away, and clean the kitchen and dining hall. And, wouldn't you know it, Saturday morning as I'm getting ready to head for the lake Craig pulls in the driveway. "Crimonie!"

When I saw him I jumped outta my minivan and ran to hold him close. I ran my hands over his chest and butt and everywhere, I was so excited. I said, "You really put on some muscle since your last visit. You look great."

Craig said, "You look good, too."

Now, I'm no beauty queen, but many guys find me attractive. I'm told I have something you can't put your finger on but it makes guys want me. Plenty of women are prettier but I suspect it's how I wear well with time.

Meanwhile my fingertips drifted to Craig's cock but I didn't lose control. I sensed he was glad to see me, too.

He asked about Riley, "Where's dad?"

I said, "Dad is out of town on business. Don't worry about him." Craig then leaned and kissed me. I felt butterflies immediately.

"Where you headed?" Craig asked.

"To Lake Obiwan-Kenobi to clean the camp lodge before some conference or whatever," I answered.

"Why you?"

"Maybe I forget to tell you, I quit my job at the school and went to work for the parish. My boss is a sweet guy named Father Jonathan."

"Never heard of him."

"He's young, and he's new. I really like him." And he looks fit enough, I always thought guys became priests because they were gay, or you know, they don't pack the gear, as Riley says.

"Anyway, I gotta go, but you're welcome to come along."

Craig put his stuff in my car, and got in.

The drive to the camp was uneventful though Craig put his hand up my skirt, often enough. It felt delicious to my skin.

An hour later we parked by the camp lodge and went in, carrying the cleaning supplies I brought. Inside, Craig wanted to have sex with me before we got to work. God knows I wanted it, too!

But I said, "I've wanted you every minute since you left, but I need to get this place cleaned up before any monkey business happens. We have all day!"

We finished up around four-something then went to the camp manager's apartment to shower and have a drink. Craig had a pint bottle and I found two cans of soda. The apartment had a nice double bed. Craig showered after me. Out of the shower I looked around to make sure we were alone. It looked OK.

After making sure it was all clear I returned to our room, shut the door, and locked it. I turned the a/c on to drown any loud noises we made.

About the moment I closed the door, turned around, and said "SO!", Craig picked me up and kissed me hard on the mouth. I got "butterfly feelings" again, and lust in my heart. He then laid me on the bed.

I tried to wiggle out of my clothes. We didn't have a lot of time, and I didn't want to waste it. As he put me down, I stripped as fast as I could, and everything was off in no time.

Craig was naked when we embraced and kissed, before I got down between his legs on my knees, face to face with his erect cock.

Smiling up at him with apprehension, I wrapped my dainty hand around him. Boy oh boy, I barely got my fingers around it. It was wide, thick, pulsating, and all mine. I said, "I can't believe it got bigger since last time!" Don't get me wrong, Craig won't break any records, but he's enough and a little more.

I next took my first taste of him since last time, pursing my lips over the tip, letting my tongue tease about the head. I eased it in an inch at a time, finally getting my mouth around it all. I did my best to give him a premo blowjob. It had been a while since the last one, and I was sloppy at first.

So, I sucked and sucked, and licked and kissed, my tongue groping the underside of it thoroughly. My hands gripped his thighs, and he groaned in delight. His hands on the back of my head pushed me into him, I almost choked a couple of times. But I sucked, and jacked him as I took him in, though I had to stop because my jaw hurt. He then helped me lie back on the bed, sprawled out to enjoy my young lover.

I felt no shame. I didn't care. I wanted Craig. I wanted him morning, noon, night. Every day, all day. Forget about my husband. I lay there, pulling him to mount me. Our fingers entwined. Me pulling him down, reminding him, "we don't have a lot of time." We kissed, we licked, we nibbled, we bit. He worked his way down, my legs draped over his shoulders like they were stirrups.

Then he ate me. Nibbling on my clit and licking. My heels pressed into his shoulders, I bucked and flopped around like that girl in the "Exorcist". I whimpered, "God Damn It Fuck Me"!

He scooted up, and pushed his cock at my opening. Then he says the words that frightened me and delighted me. He said, "I want you pregnant with my baby".

That was what done me in. I pushed into him, taking everything he had. Let me tell ya, it hurt like hell. I wanted to cry. But after getting used to the feeling, I began to enjoy it. He had control. He knew exactly what to do to me. I writhed on the bed, pushed to meet his thrusts, and took the fucking I wanted. My arms hooked under his, pulling him down on me. Wrapping my legs around his waist, I let him assault my hungry pussy.

Though I do love my husband, the sex with him is a zero compared to Craig and the other young men. I like being a cock slut, and Riley doesn't care, and didn't say anything when I got knocked up before. After Craig hammered away on me a bit, I felt him tense up and empty every ounce of his baby juice where I wanted it most.

Then it was over, and my pussy was sore and ached. I felt Craig's cum ooze out onto the bed spread. We again embraced and kissed for a while longer before I told him I had to get home. I changed the sheets before we left.

When I got to work on Monday I felt like a fuck swamp drained and excavated and filled with a better sort of ooze and goo. Father Jonathan was waiting for me. He wanted us to go to the camp.

After we got there he led me to the camp office, told me to have a seat, and turned on the tv and DVD player. He next put a dvd in the player, and got it going. Someone made a vid of Craig and me having sex. We watched some of it and he turned it off.

"I want you, too," was all he said.

I stammered and blushed. I was so embarrassed and turned redder.

"Don't be embarrassed," he said.

He stood, walked over to me, and spoke. "I've had many fantasies about you."

I could not believe this was happening.

"What about the video?" I asked.

"It's yours when we leave."

He removed his shirt, then undressed me. My tits popped out of my bra. I have beautiful perfect nipples. My nipples are large, almost double the size of a pencil eraser, round and about one and a half inches long.

Jonathan grabbed me and started playing with my tits, sucking them and teasing the nipples with his teeth.

I moaned and said, "Harder." He sucked like he was breast-feeding.

Slowly he worked his fingers inside of me and I moaned like crazy.

I said, "You have a very nice cock." I wanted to suck it.

He was patient with me. We started with vaginal sex, doggie style. I wanted him in my mouth, and one thing led to another. I still wanted Craig's baby, but a hot pussy doesn't care who it belongs to and has no conscience. We spent most of the week at the camp in bed. I still fucked Craig at home, though, but I wanted fucking all the time.

Jonathan was a 29-year-old man. It was a turn on for me to discover this young virile guy wanted this older woman.

"Ever done anal?" He asked.

I had never had anal sex but was curious.

The following week I decided I was ready for more, He did the usual anal stimulation, then applied lube to a dildo. He gently and slowly inserted the dildo into my ass, feeding it in slowly as I relaxed. After I became accustomed to the gentle thrusting he asked me if I wanted him to put his cock in. Yes, indeed!

He lubed his cock and slowly inserted just the head at first. At the same time he placed one hand where he could finger my clit. He moved slowly until his cock was completely inside, then pulled back and began to gently thrust. I was surprised to hear moans from myself in a pitch I have never before uttered, deep throaty sounds. It was the most incredible feeling.

I groaned and he asked, "Are you OK?

I replied, "It hurts and feels good. Just go slow. The only thing I have ever had in me is a finger."

He grabbed the lube and pulled out though my ass gripped his cock like it wanted him to stick around.

I asked," What are you doing?"

He said, "You are so tight I need some lube. It will be better for us both."

He then lubed my tight, pink rosebud and his cock, and reinserted it, this time a bit faster than the first time. I reared up and yelped and begged him to go slow.

He said, "Breathe and bear down."

I smiled and grimaced as the full length of his cock entered me. My ass was so tight, he had some trouble getting in. It felt like I was trying to keep his cock out. He said, "Breathe and bear down," and I did and his cock went in.

He fucked my ass nice and slow with long, deep strokes, I gasped on the in-stroke and moaned deep in my throat.

"Your ass feels so good and tight," He whispered. It was like heaven to me. It was a dream come true though I still wanted Craig to be the first.

Jonathan soon pumped faster and harder. I squealed at first and pulled away. He said, "Relax and enjoy. You have to embrace the feeling and the pain will turn to pleasure."

The room was full of my moans and gasps and other sounds of a woman mired in pleasure. He got close to coming and started fucking me harder and harder. I tried to control myself, but the feeling was too intense. I bucked wildly. I was lost in the wonderful feelings.

I softly cried, "Fuck me! Come in my ass!"

He took me over the edge when he started drilling my virgin ass. I moaned loudly, "Fuck me, oh please come, please come in my ass. I can't take much more."

My begging made him come fast. I came so much it hurt.

He shot what felt like a gallon of cum in my ass. After he pulled out, the cum oozed from me and ran down my leg. In all, I got six loads of his love, four in my pussy and two in my ass.

I collapsed and apologized for it.

Jonathan said, "No, it was good, You're just new to this, and the more we do it, the more you'll like it. He asked if I was alright, and whispered sexy talk in my ear.

After a long pause he whispered, "Thank you, I love your ass and have dreamed of fucking you there."

I been fingering my ass ever since and fantasizing about Craig doing it, too. I'm such a slut anymore.

Craig almost caught us several times. Once, he came in just as I got a load of cum in my mouth. I often feel like I'm cheating on Craig. Jonathan and I fucked at the camp, and Craig fucked me at night, at home when Riley was away.

And I was ready for our first anal once Jonathan had me broken in.

"Take you robe off," Craig ordered.

He then led me to my bedroom and presented me with a blue dildo and some KY jelly. He thought my ass was still virgin.

I wiped the dildo with KY and inserted it.

As it slid in, I felt little resistance. It went right in. Jonathan had made me an old pro. I pushed harder and let out a nice groan as it went in all the way. Craig then took over and soon replaced the dildo with his big fingers.

"Relax," he said.

I obeyed.

Soon he pulled out his fingers and spread my ass cheeks apart. I felt him get behind me. I gasped at what I felt of him. It didn't take long for me to realize it didn't really hurt though. I guess I was used to it. He worked it in and out, deeper and deeper I became impatient for him to fuck me hard like Jonathan. He pumped it in and out and slapped my ass bright red.

"Take it all, Baby. Take all of it!" I did.

Craig's dick was balls-deep in my ass. I squealed and squirmed. My ass felt really good. It was nice and tight around his cock, and seemed to fit snuggly. He wasn't wearing a condom, but none of my lovers used protection, and I wanted someone's baby in me.

God I like men who take control of sex.

Done with my ass, Craig took a shower. When he finished he came to bed where I lay ready for more cock. "Lie down," I said. After three minutes of intense sucking I knew he was about to blow. I said, "Please fuck me hard. He nodded. I moaned as he pressed hard and deep inside me. Then I begged to be filled with his baby seed. He pushed his stiff cock into me with one thrust. It almost made me scream, but he wasn't screwing a virgin by now. He pounded me hard, harder, and still harder. I moaned, "Craig , I'm gonna come." I then said," let me swallow your seed." He pulled out and let me joyfully suck his lollipop. I moaned, "OOOH!" I was turned on and swallowed him dry. I suppose I wanted cum everywhere at the same time. Maybe I need a 3-some.

The last time with Jonathan he told me he planned to make a swinger out of me, so I got more young cock, and he got more married women. Next he died about the time Craig left for the army. Then a week later I got a package in the mail. A DVD was in the package, along with a note.

The note said, "This is an encounter of your's I bought from Jonathan. It cost plenty but I got my money back." The note was typed. Jonathan was pimping me. Oddly, I felt no insult.

I made a drink and put the DVD in the player.

The screen showed a room with expensive-looking furniture and linoleum tile flooring. The camera panned the room, from the chair, which was heaped with various articles of clothing, with a woman's bra and panties on the floor. The camera captured the sounds of grunting and sucking by someone in the room. Even before the camera panned to them, I suspected the woman was me.

Soon enough, the camera revealed an older woman on her knees, gripping a man's hips, while moving her mouth over his organ. Her mouth stretched wide to get as much of him as possible, she had about three-quarters of his cock in her mouth. With each forward stroke he made, her cheeks puffed out.

The woman looked a lot like me. Her hair was the same. Despite her few extra pounds around her middle, she was attractive, with a nice body. Her breasts were shapely, about average. She wore a silver necklace, similar to mine. She had delicate features, and had to open her mouth wide to accommodate the cock.

I watched the sex playing out on the tv. The woman was enjoying it. "Uhg... ugh... ugh..." She made those wonderful sounds I'm so familiar with, the same sounds I make while sucking big cock. Then I recognized she was me!

"Uhg! Ahhh!" Jonathan grunted and pushed my head back so that the tip of his cock was in good. As he pumped his seed, he made small thrusting movements. I swallowed it, with some semen leaking out and down my chin, dripping onto my breasts.

"Ahhhh," Jonathan said, pulling his cock out. He caressed my hair with one hand while offering me his softening cock. I smiled and licked a drop of semen from the tip. "I love you, Jonathan," I said, looking up at him. Recall I wanted Craig's baby, but I wanted a priest's baby, too. How depraved! But none of it bothered me, and I wish I had let him make a baby. I loved both young men. After Jonathan died I quit my church job because my new boss was an old nun. I don't think so.

"I treasure these moments, too," Jonathan replied. After a moment he moved out of range of the camera. I wiped semen off my chin with my finger, and then licked the finger clean. I now had a clear view of my face from the front. And there I was on my knees, my chin shiny from semen, smiling up at Jonathan. A whore for cock. I accepted his outstretched hand as I got up from the floor. The video ended. I looked down and sipped my drink through the straw.

"Who sent the DVD?" I wondered. "Craig? Riley? What now? That reminds me, I need to call the a/c guy to come out to check that noise in the attic. Maybe Irma knows someone."

Anyway, now I wondered what I'd do till Craig came for his next visit. Running off doesn't appeal to me. Nor does a steady boyfriend. What I really need is someone to stop by when my itch needs scratching.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • There's No Love like Mother's Love Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 59 milliseconds