• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Fashion is Our Name Pt. 12

Fashion is Our Name Pt. 12

123

Last Minute Complications

The days leading to our departure on the European clothing trip became very tense. A saving grace was the teamwork that emerged from the pairing of FION people with the intelligence staffers. The first planning meeting was held two days after the infamous event at MI5 headquarters, which had left everyone uneasy. Jeremy, Sharon and Sing showed up at six and FION provided a buffet dinner of takeout specialties. Vicky had returned to Kingham, so our side included only those going on the trip.

I suggested, humorously, that perhaps we needed some team sports. This was a mistake, because Sing had me on the mats in a moment, proving, she said, how woefully inadequate my training was. I took several falls before deciding enough was enough, and pinned her at the next contact.

She hissed, "Good for nothing. Just wait until I get you alone."

Sharon was laughing and sipping her wine when I challenged, "Let's see how fast the MI5 Special Assistant takes me down?"

She and Sing and Jeremy traded glances before she put down her glass and sauntered in my direction. I jockeyed in a defensive circle waiting for her move. The others were silent, seeing that something serious was going on. I feinted with the back of my hand and she answered with a well aimed foot. Thanks to Sing's training, I dodged to one side and grabbed her leg as it went by. A hard landing on the mat, two quick turns and she was pinned.

"Damn you, Adrian, you tricked me! Sing said you were inadequate." I eased up slightly, just enough for my lips to graze hers.

"That's my reward, sweet Sharon, for besting you just this once."

She relaxed and smiled at the other women, "Damn, he gets you in his arms one way or the other, doesn't he?"

I said to the FION women, "The other morning in the car, she told me I had too many girlfriends and she couldn't compete. Do we believe that?"

Sharon struggled to get free, cursing under her breath. I sat us up, her back to my front, locked hands across her magnificent chest, and worried the back of her neck.

Anne's voice was commanding, "Adrian, let her go this minute. Of course she can compete, but no attacks unless she asks."

All the tension went from her body as it sagged backwards. "Really? You would accept another?"

Jeremy interrupted, "I am touched, truly touched by this moment of endearment. But do you suppose we could talk about the trip?" He winked at me.

Jeremy and I had assumed logistics responsibilities. He announced that the security service would be providing the vehicles and their primary drivers. They were being painted with FION logos and outfitted with hidden compartments at this very moment. Departure was scheduled for a week from Friday, after a brief trip to Kingham to load the clothing racks. Helen and Stuart had accelerated the incorporation process, and the vehicles would be registered in FION's name. The intention was to give the impression that both lorries were full of clothes, whereas in fact, each could operate autonomously in either offensive or defensive mode, if necessary.

Sing took up the presentation with a smile and announced that the pairing of the team members required that they dress similarly, and be able to change off between the vans without attracting attention. Nicole went up to her partner Sing and said, "Sister, I have envied your clothes forever."

Helen fell on Sharon, who was on the bed, rolling around and exclaiming, "Hmm, this is going to be fun!"

Anne whispered in my ear, "Still amateur night, isn't it?" I nodded, and thought to myself that the pros would be in the vicinity. We were bait, and possibly transportation in a pinch for the individual who was being taken to safety.

Anne had notes about the shops we were going to visit, and the accommodations that had been secured. MI5 had vetted the hotels and was satisfied that they were reasonably secure.

I provided more wine and we filled our plates from the buffet. Jeremy and Sing sat on either side of me. I said quietly, "This is surely not the standard plan for you folks?"

They looked across me at each other and smiled. "Adrian," she said, "in other circumstances, Jeremy and I would be cashiered for this sloppy effort."

I responded, "But FION people are unpredictable and not socially correct. That gives us an advantage."

From behind me, Sharon said, "Worse, you keep trying to hire us."

Humming filled the air. Which reminded me. "Sharon, as our liaison to the MI5 executive, you need to clear the story which we are going to tell the FION people not going on the trip. Anne is our leader on that important item. We will be in Kingham next Wednesday, then back here Thursday and on our way to the Chunnel early Friday."

Jeremy and I agreed that the two drivers and the two of us would take possession of the vehicles and conduct a test drive the following Monday. Map packets and documents would be available for study. Secure satellite communications would be tested. Backup vehicle to vehicle phones would be tested. Jeremy quietly mentioned that a special lightweight Glock pistol, similar to the one with which I had qualified on the range with him the other morning, would be transferred just before we left London. He begged off more meeting time, saying he was already in trouble with his wife.

I returned to the apartment to find five female bodies, in their underwear, in the platform bed sharing dessert.

Sing called out in her lovely accent, "Adrian, get some dessert and join us. There are details to discuss."

I sat cross legged at the foot of the bed and stared at them. My reddish beard was noticeable, and my hair had not seen a brush for days. Taking a bite of ice cream, I tried a tough look.

Helen said, "Not valet material, not at all."

Anne used her own tough voice. "I requisitioned him from the family place in the country. Has a fine hand with the horses, but keeps getting in fights at the village pub. I told him that if he gets us back safely he will be the new head groom."

I reached out for Sharon and drew her forcibly to me, the only woman in the group whose body had escaped me, despite my flirting. I was rough and she was tough. She struggled as my hand went between her legs and my lips crushed hers.

The three faces against the headboard looked very intrigued. Was Adrian going to deal with his problem right now?

"This isn't fair. You are using all your male powers on me, in front of your women."

Giggles filled the air. "Of course. They are my secret weapons." My eyes summoned them.

There was sniffling and rolling around, which ended with Sharon's legs high, grasped by hands belonging to smiling faces.

Sing sang to her, "Sharon dear, he has designs on your incredible body."

"No, he can't! Not like this!"

She scowled at me with a string of oaths. "Bastard, good for nothing, you do NOT have permission..."

She was gushing and ready, even if claiming not. I pushed deeply into the resisting sex, driving a series of moans that accepted my cock, even welcomed it. Sing and the others sighed. "Sharon, we are happy for you. You have joined the club of Adrian's lovers."

It took a few moments for me to discover that she had put on a terrible tease, pretending that she refused my advances. The body was flexing up to my thrusts and the whispering voice was asking for more and harder sex. "Yes, yes, I am just a cheap slut after all."

We felt each other tensing and shouted a wild climax, with clapping in the background.

Holding her tight, I jumped from the bed and ran to the shower. She wanted my soapy hands everywhere. "This is most unprofessional."

I returned her to the bed, along with lotion, extra towels and a hairbrush. She pretended to swoon in the midst of the other female bodies, eyes closed. Their slippery hands went to work.

Helen did an immediate snuggle, saying, "Now that he has loved you, we need you too."

Passionate woman to woman kisses were extracted, with many low noises and murmurs.

Sing pushed me down. "Adrian, before I go, you should know I love you dearly, along with these other women. But there are obligations in my life. Important family obligations. I am drawn to you and these wonderful women like a moth to the candle. We will see when we return if your attraction is still strong enough to overcome family resistance to my joining FION."

She leaned slowly downward until our lips touched and her tongue found mine. There was promise in the kiss. I squeezed her hand.

Sing and Sharon left together, each of them glancing back with a toss of her head and a smile.

Three bodies fell on me. "Adrian, that was rude and unfair."

We wrestled around and I asked, "Would they be a good addition to the group?"

"Yes, of course. Fabulous talent, not to mention the bodies."

"If I sent an ordinary job requisition around, would I have any luck?"

"No. Not a chance."

My hands reached out to tickle. "So, special measures are necessary, agreed?"

They were back on top. "Oh you."

Anne turned out the light. In the warm nest of their bodies, I was asleep in moments.

In the morning, sharp teeth were nibbling at my shoulder and neck. "Mommy and Nanny have to run. That was good last night. Scary but good. I like it when you are the tough young man from the country."

"What about his tough young cock that chases the village girls out behind the pub?"

Anne had a knee in my back. "Talk like that will get you fired, apprentice groom."

I stood, stuffing myself back in my drawers, and giving them a goodbye kiss. "Call me after lunch about tonight."

Nicole was in the kitchen making shirred eggs and gesturing at me to handle the toast. The coffee was dark and steaming.

We sat together at the table and she purred in my ear, "You are such a ruffian. You know, you must have your mother's coloring, it is nothing like your father's."

"Will you help me try to track her down one of these days?"

"Of course. We must. Perhaps there is something we missed in his papers in Rye."

She went on, "Adrian, I am trying to adjust to this new life. All these excitements, and now danger."

I put the dishes in the sink and carried her back to the bed. "Does the kid you introduced to sex still turn you on?

"No. It is so stale between us. In Paris, I would be forced to show you the door. Nothing worse than love gone sour."

She was giggling and wrestling madly, trying to avoid being pinned to the mattress. I relented and said, "No screaming, the workers will be here soon."

She reached for the phone and pulled me tight, dialing a number. "Clarissa! He is being very bad. Are you coming to the building this morning?"

"Oh, Nicole! I can't! A new client with a wonderful project. I need the business. Will you give him a special beating for me?"

"Cherie! So sad. I will do my best." Click.

My fingers working her fine body, I said, "I am going out this morning to find lorry driver clothes. And the boots they wear."

She added, "And one of those caps."

Just before noon, suitably clothed as a driver, I knocked on Anne's door. "Madam, I have a delivery..."

She pulled me violently inside. "You'll never be my groom dressed like that!" Her kiss was passionate and didn't stop until Helen said from behind us. "Kissing the delivery man? I thought you already had a boyfriend?"

"One lorry driver, at your service." I tugged at the short brim of my cap.

They inspected me. "Adrian, those aren't the right dark glasses. Otherwise, very good. Helen and I are going shopping for our own lorry clothes and we will find a pair. We invited Sing and Sharon, but they said we can't be seen together. MI5 is worried that whomever we are dealing with has agents here."

A small hand reached for mine. "Adrian, why do you have those clothes on?"

I gathered them up. "Mommy and Nanny and I are going on a trip. Across the Channel for two or three weeks. It has to do with the new business. You are going to stay with your cousins in the country and it will be fun."

"Pooh. We will miss you. Who will go for walks with us?"

Anne and Helen grabbed them. "Your uncle Thomas has promised walks. He is very nice."

I waved and eased out the door. Jeremy and I had a lunch date with Tom. I called Tom's office to have Sharon tell him he was lunching with two disreputable lorry drivers at the Tiger's Inn. Then filled Jeremy in on the arrangements.

Chapter 30 - Tom Provides Details

Shortly after noon, sipping a pint of bitter, I gazed across the ancient table to the proximate source of mischief for FION and me. He waited a moment, and reached his hand for mine. "Adrian, this is a first class adventure. I wish I could come along, but they would never permit it."

"Tom, you recall our deal. No damage to the women?"

They responded together, "No damage to the women."

Jeremy said, "Plans are progressing. The vans will be ready by Monday and after a test drive, we are driving to Kingham to load the clothing for the shows."

Tom took up the conversation, "Adrian, the original itinerary from Prague to Vienna to Paris has been altered. Our friends have recommended a side trip to Zagreb. The semi-annual women's fashion show is occurring, and it will be an opportunity for FION to receive additional visibility."

I could hear the shoe dropping. He wasn't going to go further in a pub.

"Anne will be pleased. Is Amelia going along?"

"That is the plan. Her duties in Prague can be delegated for a few days."

I asked a question that had been in my mind, "What about weapons for self-defense? How do they get across borders? Commercial vehicles like ours must stop."

"Adrian, I can't go into that here but rest assured that careful plans are in hand to protect you and the women."

Jeremy added, "Tom, you would be amazed how quickly the FION women have come up to speed."

"Good, I have a meeting with Anne and Adele this afternoon to go over the arrangements for showing the clothes and that side of the trip. The intelligence people are doing some discreet background checks."

He turned to me, "Remember your cover story, Adrian, and play the part. Anne tells me you have been promoted from valet to junior designer. Says Adele is working on your new outfits."

Both of them were smirking. "Yes, she says I must adopt a look of sophisticated toughness, whatever that is. I told her anything but gay." I dropped my voice and added, "I said she and the others would have parts of them that are very red if I get typed as an upcoming gay designer."

They laughed and Jeremy said, "These days, I don't think there is a type. You've seen the football players come out of the closet?"

I nodded and said, "You're right. I suppose I could just use that threat as an excuse for some fine loving?"

As we left, Tom smiled and said, "Mind the saying, Adrian, don't get caught with your pants down!"

Nicole and I spent Saturday at the building, generating tons of notes and memos about the building project, the arrangements for banking while we were gone, and a dozen other things. In the afternoon, we had a visit from Anne and Helen, along with the boys. I took their hands and we walked to the bank of the Thames, which was crowded with people on a sunny day.

The three FION women travelers were talking among themselves behind us. When there was a stop by the water, Anne said, "The three of us and the boys are taking the Audi to Kingham tomorrow. Adele is coming with your new clothes to the apartment this evening. She has worked hard on them and you are to be properly appreciative. Why don't you change Monday's lorry test to a drive to Kingham? We will feed the drivers a fine dinner and they can come back here that evening or Tuesday. You will stay for the meeting with the Kingham women and drive back with us."

It was reassuring to hear the Loftus toughness coming through in Anne's voice. A Duchess with grit, I thought to myself, smiling.

"Yes, that's a good idea. I will give Jeremy a call."

Back at the apartment, I confided in Nicole, "I am worried about the visit to Kingham. The women there have not seen me for over two weeks. They will want and need attention at the same time Anne is telling them about a dangerous trip to Eastern Europe."

I got a thin smile as she walked away to the kitchen, returning with wine and crackers.

"Adrian, this is one of those moments where you show what you are made of. You must convince them you are as passionate over their fine bodies as ever, but taking a raincheck on demonstrating your love."

The smile this time was full of mirth, as she folded her clothes on a nearby chair and approached the bed. The bulge in my trousers was obvious. "Why are you still dressed?"

She was across my knees in an instant. "You are a terrible tease, telling me to find a way to convince my Kingham lovers that abstinence is good for them at the same time you lure me with wicked nudity."

"I am your French Countess, summoned to assist with your dangerous adventure, and you will treat me properly. Those other women are not my concern!"

The Countess had a long, low throaty moan as I entered her roughly, saying, "Countess or not, you bewitch me with your wild behavior. Come now, or I'll find the crop!"

It worked. Nicole gave a great cry and collapsed, pulling me to her side. I kept us tight, fearing a flood if my plug receded. "Adrian," she sighed, "you give me the most wonderful loving. The promises in Kingham must be special."

Clinging in the shower, she said, "I am spending the night at Anne's, since you have special company to entertain here. We will work on your problem. By the time you arrive with the lorries, we will have a solution!"

She went down the back way to the Audi's impromptu garage and left me to deal with Adele and my new image. Belatedly, I realized that an invitation to dinner was in order, and hurriedly called her number.

Chapter 31 - Adele's Thank You

"Adele, I am remiss in not inviting you for dinner after all your efforts."

"Adrian, you'd better check the goods before extending invitations. When should I come?"

"What about right now? I will open champagne for this fine occasion, and we will see what your seamstresses have wrought."

"That is very nice of you, I shall be there directly by cab."

I puttered around for a few minutes, cleaning up the mess Nicole and I had made, and wondering whether the fine occasion was actually going to be the evening that Adele received the loving I had promised at lunch.

I was at the curb to assist with bags when her cab drew up. The sophisticated woman in leisure clothes who stepped out of the rear seat took my breath away. I gathered up the clothing while she paid the driver and we went in through the half-finished new entrance.

I pointed to the corner, "Soon there will be an elevator, but for the moment we must climb to the apartment on the second floor."

She was impressed with Molly's sewing space. "Adrian, this will be marvelous! I can't wait until my shop has dresses made here."

I explained the temporary nature of the apartment, saying that the final product would have more creature comforts. She walked over to the platform bed, kicked off her sneakers, and flopped backwards into the middle.

"So this is where your womenfolk are ravished?" She smiled widely and held out her arms.

I leaned down carefully and said, "I owe a big thank you for all the work on my new clothes."

"Yes, you do. But we must have you model them first. Is there really champagne?"

When I returned with a tray of glasses and crackers, she had everything laid out on the bed.

"You are required to wear new underclothes as well. I have consulted as to what the well dressed young male wears against his skin and brought these. Take everything off and try them."

I sipped my bubbly until she shook her head impatiently and said, "Now!"

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Fashion is Our Name Pt. 12

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds