• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mating Rituals Ch. 02

Mating Rituals Ch. 02

123

Cherie's dilemma - slut or prude

*

Author's notes:

1. This is a work of fiction. The activities and practices described in this story are not necessarily either condoned or recommended. If you choose to do anything described in real life with real people you do so at your own risk.

2. All characters are fictional and any likeness to any living person is purely coincidental. The story is purely imaginary and, to the author's knowledge, bears no relationship to any factual occurrence.

3. This is the second chapter of the 'Mating Rituals' series - it is a standalone story but will make more sense if you read chapter one first (and why would you not want to do that?).

********************************

Lance slowly awoke, feeling the presence of another person moving beside him in bed. He reached out and touched skin; Bel, he thought, but the movement persisted on his other side and then he felt a hand softly grip his penis and begin stroking it as it lay soft and limp between his legs. He reached down and followed the arm back to someone on his other side. Moving slowly so as not to wake Bel, he turned and whispered towards the unseen head.

"Is that you, Cherie?"

"Yes, Daddy, I'm horny and can't sleep. Please fuck me."

Lance cuddled in close to his daughter, feeling between her legs, which became easier as she parted them so he could stroke her pussy. She was wet; obviously very horny. He thought back to the evening and remembered she had a date with a new guy, Josh he thought she'd called him. Obviously he didn't meet her standards or had left her high and dry, well, he thought, not so dry. He felt her hand doing its job, along with him feeling her dampness, which was always a trigger for an erection. He stroked her trench, spreading her juices, parting her lips, caressing her clit.

"Ooohhh yes, Daddy, like that," she moaned in his ear.

He felt her spreading his precum over the head of his rigid cock and then she rolled onto him, her legs straddling his hips as she lay full length upon him, the head of his cock brushing her pussy hairs. They kissed lovingly, then she moved herself down and impaled herself on his engorged cock, forcing it into her vagina until it was in as far as possible.

"Squeeze my nipples, please Daddy."

Lance used both hands to pull, twist and squeeze her hard nubbins while she moved slowly back and forth, pressing her clit against the base of his cock and forcing him inside her to the very end. Despite having made love with Belinda only a couple of hours ago, he was ready, his balls pulling up towards his groin as he prepared to inject his cum into the furthest reaches of his daughter's love tunnel. Cherie gave another moan and bit the pillow to mute her scream as she came on her father's cock, humping her hips against him violently and causing him to spurt as he felt the strong contractions of her muscles milking his juices for all they were worth. He buried his face in her neck to reduce his groans of ecstasy as he filled his daughter's cunt with his cum.

They lay still as he felt Bel stir on his other side.

"Wazup?" she mumbled.

"It's Ok sweetheart, go back to sleep. Cherie just needed to cum."

"Oh, Ok, goodnight darling."

"Goodnight, sweetie."

Cherie and Lance rolled sideways and cuddled, both still connected by Lance's shrinking cock, kissed and went quickly to sleep. Next morning, Saturday, Cherie was still in bed with them and Lance had the joy of waking between two gorgeous sexy women. They began kissing and cuddling him but even with both women working on him, Lance was unable to raise more than a partial erection, which he considered quite unusual.

"Sorry, ladies, the spirit's willing but the body's weak. How about you try with each other?"

Cherie and Bel looked at each other, grins coming across their faces as they considered possibilities. Bel took the lead and threw off the sheet, rolling across Lance and began kissing her daughter, who unhesitatingly kissed her back. Lance moved to the edge of the bed and watched as the two women he loved most in the world made love to each other. After a short time Bel moved lower, kissing Cherie's breasts as she fondled her pussy, spreading her juices and parting her lips before sliding one finger into her up to the first joint. Cherie reached down and cupped her mother's breasts, kneading them firmly and squeezing her nipples, eliciting a low moan from Bel.

After a short time Bel rotated her body until her head was level with Cherie's pussy, then she lay on Cherie, her wide-spread legs each side of her daughter's head, her open and exposed pussy just waiting to be licked, sucked and tongued as she began providing these services for Cherie. For a short time the only sounds were slurping noises interspersed with the occasional moan from either of the women. As the intensity of the stimulation increased and both women had several fingers inside the vagina of the other as they sucked on the other's clit, they began humping their hips into the other's face, seeking even greater stimulation as each approached her orgasm.

Lance found that watching his two beloved women pleasuring each other in this most intimate manner provided the stimulation he required for his cock to respond, and respond it did, swelling and hardening until it could shatter stone. He resisted the urge to stroke it, hoping that the opportunity for release would arrive very soon.

Cherie came first; her body tensed under Bel's sexy ministrations and she let out a short scream of pleasure as she trembled with passion and redoubled her efforts to give Bel the same pleasure she was receiving. Her efforts were not in vain and very soon Bel tensed then relaxed on her daughter as waves of ecstasy swept through her and she panted out her release. They lay together for several minutes until Cherie made moves to push her Mom off her so she could breathe more easily.

"Thanks, Mommy, I really needed that," she said softly.

"Mmmm, so did I, darling," Bel replied.

"What do we do about Daddy?" asked Cherie when she noticed Lance's hard and ready lance.

"He'll keep, trust me, he'll keep and be most responsive to our needs for the rest of the day," replied Bel with an evil grin.

Lance felt his eager anticipation of rapid relief evaporate as he heard these words, wondering what these two calculating women had in store for him today. Bel and Cherie meantime were having a whispered conversation. After a short time Bell announced that today was a clothes-free and cum-free day for the next 12 hours.

"This doesn't mean that sex is prohibited, it just means that nobody wears clothes and nobody is allowed to cum until after 8pm this evening," explained Bel.

"That's hardly fair," complained Lance as his cock remained at full distension, "You two have just cum and Cherie came earlier this morning when I found her in our bed. That leaves me high, dry and horny."

"Oh, you poor thing," said Bel with mock sympathy, "Remember you also came with Cherie this morning."

"Don't worry, Daddy, I'll help you through the day," Cherie reassured him.

They climbed out of bed after some more kisses, cuddles and cock groping, which did nothing for Lance's problem, they went naked, of course, to the kitchen.

"Darling, could you collect the paper from the porch while we make breakfast?" asked Bel.

Lance gulped. "Um, I'll need to wear a shirt or shorts at least," he said.

"Oh no you won't," replied Bel, "Clothes-free means just that. Hop out like that; nobody will see you."

Despite his better judgement Lance looked out the window carefully to judge when there was nobody on the street and no cars around. Then he opened the door and sneaked outside but just as he picked up the paper, old Mrs Thomson across the road opened her front door and began walking down her steps. She caught a glimpse of Lance and stopped in her tracks, calling out to him. Lance pretended not to hear and held the paper over is mid-section as he retreated inside the house and closed the door. Looking through the window surreptitiously he saw Mrs Thomson shake her head and go back inside, possibly unsure of just what she had seen.

Back in the kitchen Cherie and Bel were laughing fit to burst as they had watched the whole episode. Lance tossed the paper on the table and sat down disconsolately.

"This is not a good idea," he said, "I did not have any input to this decision."

"This is a democracy," Cherie told him, "There are three of us, that makes two a majority. Therefore any two can make a decision affecting us all. There is no need to consult the third person as their vote would not overturn the decision of the majority. That is how a democracy works; get used to it."

Bel had more sympathy. "Oh you poor honey. How can I make it up to you?" She reached out and stroked his still rigid cock as he sat in a chair. "I know, I'll give you a cuddle."

She straddled his legs and lowered herself onto his lap, making very certain that his cock penetrated and slid almost fully into her wet vagina. She sat still and kissed him for several minutes, making certain that her hips did not move in relation to his. Once she was finished she simply stood up, his cock withdrawing from her love hole, and she returned to organizing breakfast.

"Is that better?" she asked over her shoulder.

"Maybe, but not really," he replied.

They ate breakfast, taking a long time about it. Lance was fascinated to have two sets of gorgeous breasts tipped with hard nipples pointing at him over the table as he ate. These plus the anticipation of possible outcomes for the day kept him hard despite his attempts to think of things other than sex so he could relieve his suffering, at least for a while.

After breakfast he offered to clean up the kitchen as the women had made breakfast for him. He was part way through washing the dishes and his cock was at last beginning to relax when he felt arms about his chest, hard nipples pressing into his back and a soft head of hair against the back of his neck.

"I love you, Daddy," Cherie whispered in his ear, "Thank you for making me a woman."

Lance stopped what he was doing and for a few seconds was at a loss for a response. So he simply spoke without turning around. "I love you too, Cherie. Making you a woman was a very great pleasure and privilege. Thank you for that opportunity, darling."

She tried twisting him around to face her and he grabbed a towel to dry his hands as he turned. Once facing her, she reached down and held his cock, by now fully hard again, and stroked it gently.

"Poor fella, not being allowed to cum," she said in a voice that you would use for a small child, "Would you like some stimulation?"

"Not unless you're going to let me cum, honey. If not, I'll just wait for tonight."

"I wasn't talking to you, Daddy, I was talking to your cock and the way he jumped in my hand, I'm sure the answer was yes."

With that she placed her arms over Lance's shoulders and behind his neck, lifted herself up and wrapped her legs around his hips, which placed her wide open vaginal entrance immediately above the head of his rock hard cock. She then gradually lowered herself down, wriggling her hips to ensure the head went into her well-lubed hole, then settled downwards still more until she was completely impaled on his engorged erection. It felt wonderful for them both and she held tight as she French kissed him while massaging his cock with her fluttering vaginal muscles. Lance felt that if she kept this up for very long he could cum without even moving, but Cherie had no intention of allowing that to happen and after a short time she pulled herself upwards to extract him, then pushed herself away from him and stood facing him on the floor.

"Was that fun, Daddy?"

"That was wonderful fun," he replied, "But why did you stop?"

"Because this is a no cum day so I didn't want you to run the risk of cumming. Later, honey, later; just be patient until this evening and I promise I'll make it up to you."

With a final kiss she turned and walked away, leaving Lance to complete his chores. Once finished he returned to the lounge and sat in an armless chair that had been set up so that they could all talk easily together.

"Cherie was telling me a bit about her date last night," said Bel, "Carry on Cherie, I'm sure your Dad will be able to give you some advice."

"Well, as I was telling Mommy, we went to a movie, it was an adult one so had a couple of sex scenes in it but they weren't all that convincing. Afterwards Josh asked if I'd like to go dancing. I thought of holding him close as we danced gracefully around the floor, his erect cock pressing into my groin, so of course I agreed. He took me to a bar where they had loud music and we danced. But instead of holding each other, we were about three feet apart moving erratically on the crowded floor. When I tried to hold him and dance in a more intimate manner he just looked at me strangely and pulled away.

"Then later in the car we parked up in a secluded place and began necking and kissing. I was so hot for him that I wanted far more than that and began to undo his buttons then his fly, reaching inside for his cock. Once I had that in my hand, and it was hard, I began stroking it. The strange part was that he seemed quite happy just kissing and giving me love bites on my neck. He did grasp at my breasts through my clothing, but didn't go any further. After a while he began writhing as I continued to stroke his cock and then he came all over my skirt.

"I asked him if he wanted to put his cock anywhere sexy and he replied no, he'd had his fun thanks and told me it was time to take me home. He also said I was a slut. I asked him why and he told me that I had made him cum and had wanted to have sex with him on our first date. When he dropped me off he gave me a peck on the cheek and said he didn't want to go out with me again. I came inside and went to bed but couldn't sleep, so I crawled into bed beside you, Daddy, and you know the rest."

"Well, I'm certainly pleased you accepted my invitation. Sounds like you're well rid of this Josh character."

"Yes, but Daddy, am I a slut? I don't want to be and I don't like that word."

"No, darling, you are not a slut," replied Bel before he could speak, "A slut is someone who has sex with people she doesn't really like just for the sake of having sex. You seemed to like Josh and were willing to exchange intimacies, but it seemed he doesn't like girls who are too forward. You'll probably find he has a very fragile self-image and you probably challenged it."

"Well, it's so hard to know what to do. If I played hard to get I would have a reputation for being cold; if I try to start matters I'm labelled a slut. What's a girl supposed to do if she wants to go out with a guy and have sex with him? I really liked Josh, but not anymore. But I do want to find someone who will give me the sex I need without judging me because of it."

"Sweetheart," began Lance, "Men are strange creatures, well, girls of your age are often strange too. People generally are very quick to judge others based on their own prejudices. Remember that how a person judges you tells you more about that person than about yourself. And it's also important to remember that what a person thinks about you is none of your business. What you think of yourself is very important so that is why it's always a good idea to be the best person you can be based on your values, not those of others."

Cherie thought about this for a while. "That may be fine in theory, but in the real world if you get a name for something, like a cold fish, slutty, easy or a cock teaser, which a few girls I know have been labelled, then you're stuck with that and you only attract guys who want to use you, or don't attract any if you have the reputation of being a cold fish. Slutty and easy girls attract those guys who want a good time then want to move on, cock teasers attract guys who like a challenge or are happy to rape a girl. There doesn't seem to be any middle ground."

"No, darling, maybe there isn't," replied Bel, "That is why it is so necessary that you have an idea of who you are and who you want to be and set limits on what behavior you will accept. For example, if you'd refused to enter the dance club but insisted on something quieter and more intimate, giving reasons and sharing your vision of sexy close dancing, I wonder how he would have responded. Likewise if you'd talked about your expectations for your intimate encounter, I wonder what might have occurred. Men are not mind readers," she glanced at Lance, then smiled, "At least, not without a lot of training."

"What do you think, Daddy? Do you agree with Mommy?"

"Yes, I do. Open, honest communication is the very best way to negotiate the pitfalls of dating. As soon as one or both parties begin playing games then it's all over and you might as well go home. However, most people, especially most dating couples, don't know themselves well enough to know who they are or what they really want. They simply go through life with a lot of ideas of who they think they are and apply this so-called reasoning to others as well. Remember, you can only assess someone else from your perspective, not theirs. It's only through honest communication that you can begin to see their point of view, and they yours. So hasten slowly. Go out for an enjoyable evening, try to make your date a friend before he is a lover. Remember, if you're horny you can always being your love home to me. Now that's an advantage most girls don't have. Anyway, would anyone like a drink?"

"I'll have a cold pinot gris please honey," replied Bel, "How about you, Cherie? If you're old enough to fuck you're old enough to drink."

"Yes, please, I'd like the same, Daddy."

Lance left the room and returned a few minutes later with a bottle of wine, two glasses and a bottle of beer for himself. He handed them around and poured the wine.

"Here's to making love," he offered as a toast. They clinked glasses and drank to it.

"That's a great idea," said Cherie, placing her glass on the table and walking over to Lance. She took the beer from his hand and placed it on the table also then straddled his thighs and hugged him close, sitting down on his still hard cock.

"My pussy was getting lonely," she said as he penetrated her deeply, "Was you cock getting lonely for her too?"

"Yes, darling, but he really wants to cum inside your sweet pussy."

"Later, honey, later. Right now just concentrate on the feelings as I tighten and loosen my pussy muscles. Doesn't that feel nice now?"

"Yes, sweetheart, it feels wonderful, almost as good as cumming."

"Well, you'll have to wait. Didn't you say that I should communicate openly? Well, I am; I'm quite happy to love you all day long, but not to let you cum. Does that make me a cock teaser? Or maybe a slut?"

"Definitely a cock teaser but not a slut, a slut would want to cum herself all the time but by your own rules you're not allowed to."

"Ooops," she glanced at Bel, "Maybe we should change the rules. I'm feeling really horny, Mommy."

"No, we agreed on the rules so you'll just have to stay a cock teaser for today and become a slut tonight if you wish."

Cherie began moving back and forth on Lance's lap, sending very erotic sensations through them both.

"If neither of us are allowed to cum, you'd better stop that very soon," gasped Lance as he felt himself closing in on an orgasm.

"Ooops again," said Cherie as she stopped and climbed off him, bending down to give his cock a kiss. "Sorry little man," she said to it.

"So have you got any more dates lined up?" asked Bel.

"Not yet, but I guess I'll have some once word gets around that I wanted sex. Then I guess I'll be asked out by the slut hunting brigade," she sighed. "Well, at least I'll get some sex, rather than a rebuff from an insecure little boy."

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mating Rituals Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds