• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Mistress Chantel, Tranny Dominatrix Ch. 02

Mistress Chantel, Tranny Dominatrix Ch. 02

12

Chapter Two: A Day in the Life of Tranny Dominatrix Chantel

Waking up into another morning where this transvestite dominatrix gets to dress up and enjoy her life of toying with sub men and sissies/crossdressers. Working hard to get my femme look down over the last couple of years prior to operating this Dominatrix business, I enter my very lady-like powder room at my home and shower, make sure my body is smooth and soft as I can. I soon sit at my makeup table in only my black satin and lace bra and padded for a feminine figure shape a black satin and lace panty.

I have crafted over the years a wickedly sexy and feminine makeup look befitting the transvestite dominatrix I am. I place on my brunette with auburn hi-lights shoulder length, wispy and light curls wig, look at my sexy femme self with great sexual desire for myself. I say to myself, "Chantel, you are one hard core sexy, tranny dominatrix." I smile at my reflection then rise up to select my sexy outfit for the day as I know the men who have appointments with me today hunger for my hard core, sexy, femme look.

I pull on a pair of black, silky sheer pantyhose and then put on a white satin, long sleeve blouse, then I pull on a tight, black, leather pencil skirt that goes to just above my knees. My padded shape is enhanced by this tight fitting skirt. I then put on a black, wide waist cinching belt to help my look that much more. I now go through all my lovely heels, "What should I wear? Hmm!." I say to myself. Soon I grab a pair of black suede 6.5inch spike heel platform pumps which have a 1.5inch platform. Sky high heels can be so much fun and sexy to strut around in especially in front, compliant, sub males and sissies/crossdressers. I spritz on some Chanel No. 5 perfume and then grab my purse and a black leather over coat which goes to my knees and has a sexy belt tie. I now so love strutting out of my home and into my car dressed as such as I know I look hot and feel so sexy as a chick with a dick.

I'm driving too a local coffee shop I stop by most mornings, to pick up my morning coffee and muffin, but also to strut myself for the staff as many are young 20 something males who enjoy seeing and serving me. As I park at the shop I open my car door and swing my heels out and plant both feet on the pavement. I femininely step out with the cool morning air caressing my pantyhose clad legs under my over coat. I begin my walk up to and inside the coffee shop. Click, clock, click, clock, click, clock of my 6.5inch tall, spike heel, platform, pumps. I walk as femininely as possible. As I open the door to walk in there are a few customers inside sitting with a coffee, most males but a few real girls. The eyes of them all fall upon me. I smile as I scan the room and I see the delight the men see in a tall 5'11" about 185 lbs. but slim looking and sexy tranny in tall heels and sexy hair. Some gawk and take double takes on me. The women look at me as if they are maybe envious or for them troubled as to how a sexy tranny can look and dress even in the morning so damn hot. I enjoy seeing them too. But I enjoy interacting with the counter staff most days I stop for a coffee and a muffin.

Today, I see a young 21 year old male I know as Jackson (Jack) and a pretty and very into my tranny look 23 year old young lady named Sheri working the counter. They see me and as typical enjoy my company as I purchase from them. I love how Jack gets a little bit flustered at my look and in talking too me. I see he is totally turned by me but tries to hide it. Sheri sees this has he does a lousy job of hiding his lust at my look and as such she smiles at me winking that she too notices Jack is excited at my look. I say to both in a very feminine and sultry tranny voice, "Good morning you two, how are each of you today."

Sheri says first, "Great, Chantel a beautiful day, how are you?"

I reply, "Wonderful as always Sheri, yes it's a very nice day today."

Jack sheepishly responds, " Ye...Yes Miss Chantel I feel good today, It nice to..to see you again." As he looks at me from top to bottom and keeps his eyes a bit down for a moment.

I reply, "Jack no need to be shy hun, I enjoy coming here to chat with you all."

Jack replies, "Ye..Yes ma'am."

Sheri interjects, "What will it be this morning Chantel?"

I order, "A large coffee, double sugar, double creme and a banana muffin please dear."

Jack says, "I'll get it for Chantel."

Sheri wringing up the sale leans to me and whispers "The guys seated here all are gawking at you." she adds, "That will be $6.68 please?"

I going through my purse get a $10.00 and as I hand it to Sheri, "I lean in and quietly say, I luv turning the men on." with a a tee hee. "I'll take that to go hun."

Jack (BTW I see the stiff bulge in his pants even under his shop apron on) hands me the coffee and muffin in a bag and feels the need to say how much he loves the way I look. He adds, "I have to say, you really excite my day Miss Chantel."

I reply, "Hun, thank you, that is what I want to hear." as I with my bright red lipstick coloured lips smile. I add, "See you both later."

They both reply, "See you soon too."

I then turn and walk out with my heels clicking away.

I my car I drive to my little play shop and dungeon. It's about 8:30am, My first client will be by at 9:30am today. I will be able to enjoy my coffee and muffin, do some paper work, make sure my shop is clean and ready for my men to come and play in and have me play with. I carefully go through my tools of my dominatrix trade to make sure they are all ready.

As I sit and look at who is my first appointment of the day, the door upstairs that leaders a person into and down the stairway to my basement play shop, signals than its opened and I hear foot steps coming down the stairs. I sit on a bar type stool behind my open faced greeting desk, my black pantyhose clad legs sit crossed showing my sexy heels. The door opens and in steps a gentleman who has also become a regular for me.He greets me sheepishly, "Good Morning, Mistress Chantel. How are you today?"

I reply with my crossed over foot lightly kicking back and forth, "I'm fine hun, looking forward to playing with you today Andrew." and I give a naughty smile.

Andrew is a 36 year old, white married male who is a sissy. He has seen his wife tolerates his 'perversion' as she calls it as they have an important life together in marriage and business, having three children keeps them in a proper marriage. She decide to not fighting him on his little feminine lifestyle thing. She wants no part of it and is ok for him to get his release outside of their home.

Andrew normally goes on business trips and dresses as a girl or a sissy maid in his hotel/motel rooms. But he also found my little shop of play and he is turned on by a sexy, tranny dominatrix as I am. He is of average looks and fitness at being 6ft. tall and about 190lbs, thinning hairline but a cute face once made up.

I ask, "What did my little sissy bring with her today?"

Andrew replies, "My Mistress I brought a new black maids dress with white petticoat and along with a white bra and panty I have a pair of white tights and black 4 inch spike heel pumps." He adds "I have a blonde shoulder length, curly type wig and some make up to look tarty with my dear Mistress."

I say curiously, "Mmm my little girly, sissy maid wants to play very much today." as I step off the stool and strut in my 6.5inch heels walking to him. I review him and look at the sissy clothes he brought. He takes out his wallet and hands me his credit card to pay for the hour he has with me. Once done I have him walk to the change room. I leave him with a paper for his play wish list today. I then click, clock strut into my play room and sit as I wait.

About 15 minutes later Andrew, now sissy Andrea walks out in her black maids dress, white tights, heels, wig and his tarty makeup job, she now curtsies before me saying, "Good morning Mistress Chantel, sissy Andrea at your disposal." I have Andrea hand me her filled out wish list as I sit and read it.

I smile, giggle and look up at her with her standing quietly in her maids dress and look at her. "Mmmm, we are going to have some Domme /sissy fun Andrea."

She wants to be dominated first by having to mince and do sissy maids chores. To which I stand up and hand her a feather duster and order her to dust the playroom/dungeon. She curtsies and says, "Yes my Mistress."

Andrea scampers and minces in her heels dusting away as I watch her and berate her if I feel she is too sloppy or too fast. Every time I berate her she stops curtsies and apologizes to me. This get her more excited at her sissy plight and after about 10 minutes I have her move on and change the bed's sheets. It's fun seeing this effeminate acting sissy maid scamper in her heels doing said chore.

Andrea is very excited as a fully dressed sissy maid and I am now seated in my plush chair in all my sexual style as I have her come to me, curtsey and I next tell her to kneel and give me a foot massage. She curtsies and says, "Yes, my Mistress." then drops to her knees, removes my heels and as I sit back in my chair as Andrea then begins to massage my feet. I sense in her submissiveness that see loves this. I sit and say, "Mmmm, feels so good my little sissy, Mmmmm." I look at sissy Andrea and I see she is in submissive joy all dolled up in her Maids dress, wig and makeup. After another 5-6 minutes I have her stop put my shoes back on my feet and she stands to curtsey as she thanks me for the privilege to massage my feet.

I next send her out to the drinks bar and make me a cup of coffee with double sugar and double cream. She curtsies and says, "Yes my Mistress." as she steps out in her high heels. A couple minutes later she comes back, curtsies, bends over keeping her knees stiff bending over only at her waste, then with both hands and head bowed down extends the cup and saucer of coffee. I take these from her hands and she stays in place, waiting for me to taste the coffee. Once I tasted and say it is good, then can sissy Andrea stand back up, curtsey and thank me for the privilege. To sissy Andrea in her growing excitement I am her tranny dominatrix queen. Why? because as per our arrangement I will review her work as a sissy maid any either punish her or reward her. As of now she is looking good to be rewarded. I have one more task for her that she enjoys doing, that is to take the bag of garbage from my lunch room and take it up stairs, walk out through the adult store and toss it in the outside garbage bin, then walk back inside the adult store and back down to my play room.

I can sense she is nervous as this is humiliating but she so wants to do it. For added fun I put a leather collar on her and attach a 6 ft. long dog leash to it. I lead her to the garbage bin in my lunch area, she pulls out the full bag and puts a fresh bag in the bin. I lead her to the restroom to empty it waste basket into the garbage bag and then have her empty the waste basket in the change/makeup room. Once done I lead her up the stairs our heels clicking in unison and walk her through the adult store, customers get a kick out of this. Sissy Andrea is blushed with exciting humiliation as she then walks out through the parking lot and in the bright sun light to toss the garbage bag in bin. She then is lead back to my play room. It was so exciting not just for me as a sexy tranny dominatrix but I can tell sissy Andrea is turned so on by it all.

I sit back down in my chair as Andrea waits for reward or punishment. I ask, "Do you feel that you were a good sissy maid, Andrea?"

Andrea, her sissy dick is and has been quite hard for a while now says, "Yes, my Mistress but it only matters what you believe my Mistress."

I have sissy Andrea stand before me, lift up her dress and petticoat and I lube my hands up as I begin to reward her with a Mistress Chantel hand job. I begin pulling on and sliding sissy Andrea's 5 inch hard dick with my hands. She is getting excited and begins to moan. I play with her dick and stroke from the back side of it from her balls up to it's head. She quivers as I do so. I play with her balls too and she is so horny for her reward. Every time I pull on her dick and touch on its stiff head she groans with joy. I enjoy watching my sissy maid being happy. She so bad wants to cum, I hand her a shot glass as it must be ready to catch her sissy cum. Soon she is about to let go and once she does her hand places the shot glass at her dick and fills it with her sissy cum. I can see she is in sissy ecstasy. I have her kneel before me and then I take the shot glass, instruct her to open her mouth as I then pour out her sissy cum and enjoy her swallowing it all. Once she is finished she looks up at me in complete submissiveness of a sissy girl.

Sissy Andrea is now spent, in calming glory of a wonderful hour of Mistress/sissy play, she ready to change back to being Andrew and I relax in my play room in a comfy chair.

A few minutes later Andres re-enters the room and thanks me for such a fun and sissyish time. I tell Andrew that he is welcome and I get up from my chair and strut to him in my heels, caress his face, blow him a kiss as we walk to the reception area and I see him out my door.

I go to my appointment book and see who is up next. At 11:00am. I have a husband and wife coming in, Thomas and Alexa. Hmmm, yes they have been coming to me a number of times and are really into having me coach and lead them into wife domination of a submissive crossdressing husband. They are quite kinky about it all. They are both in their early 30's, professionals who run their own multi-media development company.

This is very stressful and their wife over husband domination kink is their release. I as a tranny dominatrix helps in coaching and in increasing their pleasure of BDSM domination.

I relax as wait for them. I look forward as Alexa has Thomas (who in drag is Tammy) dress at home as a slutty, crossdresser. Alexa gets Tammy to look very slutty and it's quite amusing for me.

A few minutes before 11:00am they walk in and I greet them, Alexa is dressed quite hot, a black, vinyl mini-dress, black thigh highs and a pair of black patent thigh boots. She is a long haired blonde and is quite attractive.

Thomas now dressed as Tammy will be in trashy pink halter top with the word sissy bitch on the front. Her mini-skirt is pink denim and she has on over a pair of beige sheer pantyhose a pair of white fishnet pantyhose. Alexa has her wearing pink 6.5inch spike heel platform, strappy sandals. Tammy is in a long, near waist length brunette curly wig and has been well made up by Alexa to look extra slutty.

Alexa says, "Good Morning Miss Chantel, how are you?"

I say, "I'm fine you two look good 'n hot. How has Tammy taken to her slutty look today?"

Alexa says, "Well we know Tammy loves being dressed slutty and is looking forward to her domination today."

Tammy says, "Yes, my Mistress Chantel I look forward to you having my Alexa dominate me today. I so want to be dominated by you two." and she curtsies.

The bill is taken care of, 2 hours of play time ahead. Soon we three walk into the play room and sit to discuss what they wish for today. Alexa wants to see Tammy grovel as a cheap slut and to make her feel the humiliation of being such a skank, crossdressing slut. The desire for me helping Alexa carry out some BDSM on her slut Tammy is the final goal today. But to leave how this all carries out to me as the domineering Mistress.

Ok, I get up grab and I place a collar on Tammy with a leash attached. I will allow Alexa to then control her little slut Tammy. I have Alexa get up and I have her snap Tammy's leash bringing Tammy to attention. She is told by me to order Tammy up to her high heeled feet. I have Alexa walk to the sofa and she drags Tammy along. I note that Alexa shall order Tammy to her knees and then I watch Alexa sit down with her black thigh boots before Tammy's face. She now orders Tammy with a tug on her leash to begin kissing both boots starting at the toes and kissing up through the tall shafts. Alexa has Tammy lick every square inch of both thigh boots as well. Alexa tells Tammy how well of a job she is doing. I then move behind Tammy and observe her kissing and licking each boot up each calf and then the thighs.

Alexa sits back as I now bend over and take Tammy's head forcefully pushing it up Alexa's short dress and into her pantied crotch. Alexa loves it and I sense Tammy feels so slutty. I hold her head in place and have her kiss Alexa's panty covered pussy.

Next we see that Alexa wants to have Tammy tied down. I help her guide Tammy to a bench that restrains Tammy on her knees in doggy position. Tammy is eager to please as I have Alexa bound her feet and hands to this bench. I go over and pick out a nice stiff paddle to hand to Alexa. She will give some discipline to Tammy as she will swat her slutty ass. We both sense both fear and joy from Tammy as she knows that she is about to be paddled. Alexa feel so much power in her hand with that paddle. She asks me how many swats should the slut Tammy get. I say, "Swat away until she can't take it any more." with a sadistic laugh.

Tammy looks at me with pleading eyes. But she so wants to have her domineering wife swat her slutty ass. I say, "I will have Tammy give thanks and ask for another after each swat."

Alexa looks hungrily at me as I nod to have her begin Tammy's swatting.

Whirr smack the paddle makes as it strikes Tammy's ass. She whimpers as her butt cheeks quiver, I say "Give thanks Tammy."

Tammy says, "Thank you Miss Alexa, may I have another?"

Whirr smack the paddle makes as it strikes Tammy's ass for a second time. She whimpers again as her butt cheek quiver, I say "Give thanks Tammy."

Tammy says again, "Thank you Miss Alexa, may I have another?"

Whirr smack the paddle makes as it strikes Tammy's ass for a third time. She whimpers again as her butt cheek quiver, I say "Give thanks Tammy."

Tammy says again, "Thank you Miss Alexa, may I have another?"

Whirr smack the paddle makes as it strikes Tammy's ass for a fourth time. She whimpers again as her butt cheek quiver, I say "Give thanks Tammy."

Tammy says again, "Thank you Miss Alexa, may I have another?"

Alexa is so turned on by her power over her little slut Tammy and Tammy has a pinkish glow of a good old, ass swatting. I stand back and observe keeping count. This swatting goes on until ten stinging swats of Tammy's ass are completed.

I have Alexa to sooth Tammy's stinging butt cheeks put on a satin glove and lightly caress Tammy's swatted ass cheeks. Tammy is oohing and ahhing as the caressing of Alexa's gloved hand on her butt cheeks eases the stinging.

Alexa is horny with power and so am I. I walk over to my play things and grab a strap on with an 8 inch and nicely thick dildo attached. I walk over to Alexa and I have her stand straight for me as I strap it on to her mid section. She is so hot to want to pound her Tammy's slutty ass. I am going to have Tammy actually suck my hard Mistress/dominatrix cock. I know Tammy loves sucking cock as a humiliated little slut and a tranny dominatrix's cock is the best for her.

Soon Alexa has the 8 inch dildo up Tammy's lubed ass and begins to play by pounding it to hear Tammy moan and groan. They are so hot together but Tammy wants a three some as she between moans asks for my tranny cock. I walk up to Tammy's face, I unzip my leather skirt and let it fall to my ankles. I then graciously with my hands ease my black pantyhose and panty down to my knees. Tammy is hungry to taste my dominatrix cock as I slip it inside her mouth. Alexa is more turned on and pounds harder. Tammy between moans of being ass fucked with a strap on Mmmfing my cock and we three are having a good time.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Mistress Chantel, Tranny Dominatrix Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds