• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Two Cousins in One Room

Two Cousins in One Room

12

Everyone is 18 or older in this story.

*****

"I would love to go with you mom." answering the question she just asked me, "The last time I saw Sandy and Aunt May was three years ago at the big family reunion in Cyril out on some farmers land, when we all camped out."

"That was three years ago wasn't it. I couldn't remember the last time we saw them. All though I should have figured that out with what May had told me this morning."

"What did she tell you? What brought them back to the states? Why didn't they move closer to us so it wouldn't be a nine hour drive to go see them or them to come and see us?"

"With what she had told me this morning she had moved back to the states two and one half years ago right after the family reunion. She got home a few hours before she was supposed to and found her then husband in bed with a drug whore wanting drugs and having sex with him to pay for the drugs. He saw her in their bedroom doorway and he told her to leave till he was done getting his pay out of the bitch. So May made reservations for her and Sandy to get a plain flight back to the states and got with her boss and told him she wanted that job that was open in the states and told him she wasn't going to report to the office there but over here as soon as she was able to find a place to stay. The flight left that evening and they were on it along with the proof she needed against her husband with the drug trafficking he was in charge of and as soon as she got here she got in touch with the authorities and gave them all that she had against him. It's taken them from then till now to catch him so that she could contact us to let us know where she was at without having him show up on her doorstep to maybe kill her."

"When do we leave to go see them?"

"Saturday, next week your dad is able to start his vacation if he will. That is if you can get your vacation time at your job too, otherwise we'll wait till you're able to start your vacation time."

"I'm on a permanent vacation as of this morning. I just got out of the labor board office one and one half hour ago. I just talked to Gena and as soon as I told her what happened at work she decided to breakup with me."

"The way she acted was like she just wanted your money, rather than you yourself to me, as I had told you."

"After you had said something about that to me a couple of weeks ago I started getting that feeling too, so I decided to test her as soon as I got out of the labor board office and she failed the test badly."

"I'm sorry she dumped you like a hot potato like that just over a job loose. What happened for you to lose your job, if you don't mind me asking?"

Somehow I was framed for something that I know I had done but someone, wanted my job or just didn't like me enough to frame me. Other than that I really don't know what it was I didn't finish yesterday."

"How long had you had that job?"

"Shortly after my sixteenth birthday I started out part time, then after high school on my eighteenth birthday I started full time with a promotion, as over seer of my section."

"That's four years at that job and they want to believe someone under you I take it rather than believe you. That sounds pretty low down. From what you're telling me they didn't even tell you what it was you didn't finish."

"That's the whole kit and cubital of it."

Gena, as you figured out was my girlfriend but now she's my ex. It hurt but yet I knew I was better off without her, looking at the amount of money I had spent on her, which she was all ways asking me to buy something for her every day of the week, which I only bought something for her on Fridays which was my payday. Had I bought something every day for her like she wanted me to I'd a been broke long before payday each week so, I bought her that one thing each week after buying every day of the week for two weeks and was broke by Wednesday and then she didn't want to see me till I got paid on Friday those two weeks.

I remember Aunt May didn't seem to be too happy when I saw her at the family reunion three years ago and Cousin Sandy had told me that her mom wasn't very happy with her dad, but didn't know why Aunt May was so unhappy with her husband, which is ex-husband now from what I was just told.

The day that we had planned on leaving to go spend the week with Aunt May and Cousin Sandy dad said that morning he had to catch a flight for a business trip. He didn't even put in for his vacation like he said he would. He was bad about not doing what he said he would do and doing what he said he wouldn't do.

The first few years of mom and dad's marriage dad held up to his word but then he started not holding up to his word. It took mom and me almost a year to figure dad out when he had stopped honoring his word. Last week when dad told mom he would put in for his vacation to go with us, mom and I figured he would do no such thing and sure enough he didn't do any such thing. As soon as dad was in the cab and headed down the road toward the airport, mom and I loaded up her car and headed out of town ourselves.

At the family reunion three years ago Cousin Sandy and I went off to the other side of the big pond, that was on the farmer's land that everyone camped on, to be alone so that we could talk without any one listening in on what we were saying to each other. At the time Sandy was having trouble dealing with the fact that her boyfriend had broken up with her and she needed someone to talk to about it and I was the one that got her to open up to me. Sandy and I were very close to each other back then and we trusted each other over any one else in the family plus we were close to the same age. Sandy is three months younger than I am and I thought she was the sexiest girl around. I had told her several times how beautiful she was, which made her feel better about her looks, which no one else told her how beautiful she was. I figured a lot of that is what made her trust me enough to talk to me about her ex-boyfriend.

Mom and Aunt May were very close to each other as well and they had all ways talked to each other about different things that were happening in their lives, which I had overheard some of those talks that they had but wouldn't say anything to mom about hearing what was said. I even found out what was wrong between her and dad or what was wrong with May and her husband so they wouldn't be mad at me for eves dropping, which is why I never said anything about hearing what they said to each other. I knew mom and dad were having trouble with their marriage before I heard what was said to May and without giving away that I even heard what mom had said to May I tried to get mom to talk to me about it, before and after hearing her and Aunt May talking about it but she wouldn't budge, to reveal to me about the problem her and dad were having. That kind of told me I couldn't go to her and talk about every problem that I had and she never asked me what was wrong so I never knew if she even could tell something was wrong with me or not.

As far as mom and me doing things together, we did a few things together like when it came to seeing other family members that we were close to, like Aunt May and Cousin Sandy. Mom and May were sisters with no other siblings and Sandy was May's only child and I was mom and dad's only child. Dad and I were not close what so ever and didn't do anything together at any time. He never came to any of the high school games that I played in. Any time I wanted to go camping it was all ways mom and me that went without dad. May and Sandy would go with mom and me most of the time before they left the country to live in some other country.

Eleven hours after leaving home mom and I pulled into town that Aunt May and Cousin Sandy lived in now. With one stop for dinner and four stops for bathroom breaks and gas on a couple of stops is what turned a nine hour drive into an eleven hour drive.

As we drove into town where May and Sandy lived I was doing the driving to give mom a break from driving since she was the one that started out driving the first half of the trip.

"Take the next exit up here and we'll stop at the restaurant up there and I'll give May a call to let her know where we are."

"Okay."

When I got to the exit where the restaurant is located off from mom used her phone to make a call to Aunt May and Sandy. As I got toward the bottom of the exit ramp, "Hello, Sandy?" then I turned since the light had turned green for me to go on through the intersection.

"This is Kandy. Is May there?"

After a short pause, "Okay, tell her that Roger and I are at the restaurant just off the two twenty exit. We're going to eat a bite of supper here and if you two want to join us for supper come on out then we can follo0w you guys back to your place there."

After another short pause, "Okay we'll be inside waiting for you to get here before we order then."

"Okay, see you in a few then. Bye."

Mom put her phone away as I pulled into the parking lot to the restaurant, "May and Sandy are on their way here to meet us for supper. They said to give them about fifteen minutes to pull in here."

"Okay. Do we sit here and wait for them or do we go on inside and wait for them?" as I pulled into a parking spot.

"Let's go on in so I can use the restroom and get something to drink while we wait for them."

While mom went on to the restroom the hostess showed me to our table and as mom came to the table, the waitress brought our drinks to the table and when mom was seated, I went to the restroom and five minutes after I got reseated, we saw May and Sandy pulling into the parking lot to park two spaces over from where mom and I had parked.

Looking at Aunt May and Cousin Sandy walk toward our table I noticed that May had on a sleeveless button up light blue blouse that was sheer, with a medium blue bra on under it and a short blue print skirt, which stopped mid-thigh, with shoulder length light brown hair.

Sandy had on a light tan pull over shirt with spaghetti straps without a bra on and her nipples were trying to poke a hole in the shirt, they were sticking out so far. She had on a sort short skirt that hugged her hips and butt just barely covering her butt cheeks. As I stood to let her slide in on the bench seat I was sitting on, I swear I did see the very bottom of her cheeks as she bent to sit and slide over, with May sitting next to mom on the bench seat across from me. Sandy's hair was a dark brown that she had pulled back into a ponytail that looked to be long enough to reach the middle of her back if it wasn't in the ponytail.

As we finished with our greetings to each other the waitress took their drink order and when she brought the drinks back to the table, we all gave her our order as we then made small talk just before our meal came out to the table.

With our meal ate and at May's and Sandy's house, we all sat down in the living room visiting with Sandy and me drinking a beer and May and mom drinking wine, we all got everyone caught up to date with all that has happened in our lives.

When Aunt May and mom had finished off the second bottle of wine, "Where is the closest hotel for Roger and I to sleep at while we are here?" I noticed that mom's words were a bit slurred from the wine she has drunk.

"Why go to a hotel when you two can stay here for the week that you're here? We decided that you and I can sleep in my bed and Roger, and Sandy, can sleep in her bed since we both have a king size beds for us to sleep in. Besides you two don't need to be driving after drinking."

"Aunt May has a point mom. I'm not twenty one yet which would mean we both end up in jail if we happen to get stopped for any reason at all."

"True and I have had a bit much to be driving too."

"Then it is settled. You two will stay here for the week and that way we can have more time to visit more too. Sandy and I both talked about how much we have missed seeing you two for the past three years now."

"Roger and I have talked about us missing you two as well."

"I'll go out to the car and get our luggage then, for when we're ready to turn in for the night."

"I'll help you bring them in if you don't mind me helping you out." Sandy said as she stood up with me.

"I don't mind one bit." turning toward the front door, "But you don't have to though."

As I opened the door I let Sandy go out in front of me and when I had the door closed behind us, "I want to spend more time with you and let mom and Aunt Kandy have more time together alone." taking a hold of my arm.

"May I ask how many guys are hitting on you for a date out with you?" I couldn't believe I just asked that out of the blue like that.

"Not a one, which I care about going out with. Why do you ask? Do you want to take me out on a date?" in a flirting voice.

"I just might. You are so sexy hot it's hard to not want to be seen with you. I just wanted to make sure you didn't have a jealous boyfriend if I did take you out on a date."

"You don't have to worry about any jealous boyfriend. I don't want a guy that is going to be jealous over my favorite cousin taking me out on a date of any kind."

"I wonder what our folks will think if we were to start dating each other?" in a joking way but making it sound like I was serious about it.

"To be honest about it, I wouldn't give a rat's ass what they thought about it if we were able to live close enough to date each other."

As I got the trunk opened up I looked at Sandy for a moment to see she was serious about us dating each other. To verify what I saw in her eyes, "You are serious about it right?"

"Yes I am. Why, were you just pulling my leg about wanting to date me?"

"I was but since you put it that way, I would love to date you for the fact you are so beautiful. The only problem other than our folks is, I have no idea as to where to take you out at, not being from around here. Now in my home town I would know of a couple of places to take you out on a date at. The thing about being in my home town is there would be people to know who you are and how we're related to each other." picking up an overnight case that mom had put stuff in and in handing it over to Sandy I picked up to larger suitcases that mom had filled, I can come back out and get my duffle bag in a moment."

Sandy picked up my duffle bag, "True. Now here no one would know and we could introduce each other as boyfriend and girlfriend. I can give you some ideas as to where I would like to go out on a date with you and direct you to the places that you decide to take me to."

"Now that would work. That don't tell me how our mom's would take it if we were to date each other though."

"Well my mom wouldn't have a problem with it since we know you don't like anything to do with drugs as far as dealing in it like dad did. Some guy or boy I would happen to date outside of you may be dealing in drugs behind my back till he decides to try and get me to help in dealing it. Sense I will not do any such thing, which it could get me killed, and not knowing he's dealing in drugs could get me killed as fast as knowing can get one killed."

"You are so right about that. I had what I thought was a friend dealing in drugs and his parents didn't know that he was dealing and before I could let them know about him dealing drugs they both got shot and killed because he didn't pay the dealer that he got the drugs from. As soon as I found out he was dealing I tried to talk him into quitting with the dealing of them but he didn't want to stop, so I stopped going around him for any reason at all and tried to contact his folks but they were shot and killed, before I got home to call them and let them know what I knew."

Stepping into the living room with the luggage, "Put your mom's things on the foot of the bed for now." Aunt May stood up and lead the way to her bedroom. Turning toward Sandy, "Is one of them your mom's or are they all yours?" to look at Sandy as she was following with my duffle bag and mom's overnight case.

"That small case is mom's overnight case."

"I'll take it as you take Roger's stuff to your bedroom baby."

"Okay."

When Aunt May had the small case in her hand Sandy turned to head back across the living room toward a hallway as May led the way to her bedroom.

Once in the bedroom Aunt May put the small case down on the side of the king size bed, "Put those two cases there on the foot of the bed babe." pointing at the foot of the bed as she turned and watched me step to the foot.

I laid the two suitcases down on the bed across the foot to have Aunt May step up next to me as I started to turn back toward the bedroom door, "I haven't got to properly say hello to you Roger." taking my face into both of her hands.

Before I could say anything Aunt May kissed me on the mouth just as my mouth opened to say something and after a short time of kissing me with open mouth she stuck her tongue into my mouth and without thinking about it, my tongue met hers as we French kissed for a moment. When we broke the kissing off, "Oh wow babe, you sure know how to kiss a woman for sure. Sandy is so lucky if you're willing to love her as your girlfriend. She told me she wants to be a couple with you and you're all she thinks about. How do you feel about her?"

"I love her very much and would love to have her as my girlfriend. I've thought about her ever since the family reunion we attended three years ago. After seeing her today when you and her came into the restaurant to eat supper with mom and me, I couldn't help but notice how beautiful she is and looking at you I can see why she is so damn sexy hot because you're so damn beautiful yourself."

"Oh wow, Kandy sure raised a sweet talker here. You keep telling me how beautiful I am and Sandy will have a run for her money to keep you to herself. I would love to give her a run for her money if I weren't so old and was younger."

"You're not old Aunt May. You are a beautiful young woman yet and any young man would love to be your boyfriend."

"You better go in and sweep Sandy off of her feet before I just keep you in here with me and have your mom mad at me for seducing her son into my bed with me."

"Mom may get mad at me for wanting to be Sandy's boyfriend as much as she would if you and I hooked up."

"Your mom is totally okay with you and Sandy hooking up. I know because we've talked about it already before the two of you made the trip out here. I told her how Sandy feels about you but she didn't know how you felt about Sandy since you never talked about it to her."

"Mom and I are not as close as you and Sandy are from what you're saying you and Sandy are."

"When we have more time to talk alone you may be able to tell me why the two of you aren't that close to each other."

"Hasn't mom told you why?"

"She has no clue as to why you two aren't very close as she wishes you two are. We'll talk tomorrow when we have more time alone."

"Okay." Aunt May then turned toward the door with me watching her sway her ass back and forth as she walked toward the door to go back into the living room. I swear she was swinging her ass more than she did when we first came into the bedroom.

I didn't move till Aunt May stepped through the door into the living room. Stepping into the living room a few steps behind May I heard the weather report start on the television.

Sandy was sitting on the arm of the couch where mom was sitting with Sandy saying, "... love him so much." noticing Sandy had no panties on under her skirt with a bald pussy in full view for all in the room to see except for maybe mom with the angle she was sitting next to Sandy.

"The two of you may have changed so much in the last three years so I hope it works out for you two." Mom said slurring her words still.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Two Cousins in One Room

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds