• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Party Nights (Chastity Story)

Party Nights (Chastity Story)

We are a group of young couples, good friends and quite broke. So we got to taking it in turns on hosting social nights at our houses. 10 couples in all.

After a while various themes were suggested. Seventies night. cocktails night.

Tom and Jane decided they wanted a naturist night. It was a little awkward at first but we soon all relaxed and enjoyed the extra scenery as well as the drinks and good company. As the drinks flowed, the teasing increased and the girls all made sure they got to see each of the guys in their full glory. It was certainly deemed a success by all of us and such a success that this became a common theme of the parties. We were all friends after all, and after that party we certainly had nothing to hide from each other.

On one of these parties Ellen showed up with a 9 inch strap on dildo, She wore it while naked.

"Well what is this about Ellen." Jane inquired.

"This is John's other cock. John refused to wear it for you so I thought I would. I don't know why he finds it embarrassing. He does use it very well."

"I bet he does. Well it's very cool of you to be so open with us all. Thank you." Jane replied.

I'm not sure what the others thought but I thought that was very brave of them and a bit of an eye opener.

All of the girls seemed to enjoy fondling Ellen's strap-on and some at various points, normally under the influence of alcohol would give it a sucking. Judging by the erections, the boys seemed to enjoy watching that.

A few more parties went by with Ellen wearing their strap-on before Heather and Jane starting wearing similar ones.

One Friday night in bed with my wife, we are in the throes of passion, when she forced me out of her. She opened her drawer and passed me a 9" strap-on.

"Can you do me with this please. I want to try."

I was a bit surprised I must admit. But to please her I'd give it a go. I strapped it on. I looked down at this big thing protruding from the harness. My erect cock below it obscured from view. She was smiling. She quickly took a photo with her phone and showed me. It was impressive, sticking out almost twice as far as my cock and with a lot more girth too, My cock looked like insignificant next to it.

"OK let's try it." she asks.

Slowly I penetrate her and start moving. Very soon I am thrusting and she is screaming like never before.

Her body starts convulsing very quickly.

After 3 of these powerful orgasms, I detach it. And enter her with my cock. After a few strokes I am pushed out.

"Off me, I cant feel it. Put the dildo back on."

I did and gave her one more orgasm with it before removing it and getting to sleep.

At the house party the next day my wife joins the strap-on wearing ladies as their count goes up to 6.

This time Ellen is not wearing her strap-on. John is. But not just that, he is also wearing a cage around his cock. A very small tight metal one. All shining and gleaming.

Ellen explained that she was taking charge of sex in their relationship. If he ever wanted a chance of getting his cock in her pussy then he had to wear it. "I get to say when or if".

All the girls at some point on the evening gave his strap-on a little blow job to tease him. And had a good inspection of his caged cock.

They also spent a lot of time asking Ellen questions about it like "Can he get out of it? Can he cum in it?"

"Yes it is possible for him to cum but as its so small and tight it's actually a painful experience. I made him cum once but he didn't enjoy it for sure."

"It's very hard to escape but I'm sure he could get out. It's so small he'll never get it back in again though and there are things we can do to make it more secure if we need to but I don't think we'll need to go there."

Well it wasn't long after that before one Friday night I was handed a gift by my wife. I opened it and it was a cock cage.

"You know the deal" she said.

I looked at it and at my cock. Without a word I forced it on and clicked the padlock shut. I had sex for the first time with my cage locked and using my strap-on. The next day I was among the few caged males at the party. Not for long though. A few weeks later and all the guys were locked

These days the parties continue with us guys fussing and pampering the ladies. We don't have much choice really. They are calling the shots. A few of the guys are now wearing remote control shockers around their balls. The rest of us know it's probably a matter of time before we follow suit.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Party Nights (Chastity Story)

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds