• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • School Girl

School Girl

12

It was 1pm on a Friday afternoon. The whole school was waiting in anticipation of the long weekend. There was just one period left. Everyone filed into the classroom and took their seats. Mr. K stood at the front of the class waiting for everyone to get settled.

Of course Mr. K noticed the girls, this was a senior class in a catholic school. Barely legal chicks in kilts, how could he not notice? He tried not to fantasize about them, he knew it was inappropriate, but when they even wore their blonde hair in pig tails...I mean Jesus! How could he not be slightly aroused?

The blonde in question was Lisa. She knew she rocked the school girl look and this was her last (and best) year to exploit it. She took to wearing her long blonde hair in pig tails on Fridays. She also started wearing ruby red lipstick. She always got into fairly sexy hijinx on the weekends, so this was her way of prepping herself for her days and evenings of debauchery with her friends. She went through the whole school girl caricature, blonde pig tails, blue eyes, red lips, tight white blouse, slightly unbuttoned and tucked into her plaid kilt, knee high white socks, and even though she technically wasn't supposed to, high heels. She was already tall, but she liked to be just a touch taller, especially in 'Sir's class'.

She, of course noticed Mr. K too. He was by far the hottest teacher in the school, by superficial standards. He was tall, like really tall, well around 6'6 or 6'7. That's why Lisa liked her heels, she was almost eye level with him when she wore them. It was silly, but she felt she was at his level socially as well when she could look him in the eye. That was another reason Mr. K was the hottest teacher in the school. Lisa could tell that he had some kinks, just like her. She wondered what they were and whether they would get along well together.

She fidgeted in her seat thinking about it. Last class of the day and everyone was getting antsy. People were whispering, passing notes and giggling. They couldn't help it, the weekend was just so close!

Mr. K kept right on with his lecture, shushing the class when they'd get too rowdy, but in reality, he just didn't care. He was going on a weekend trip with his buddies to Vegas. He couldn't wait to get up to all sorts of no good when he got there. He started to think, fuck it, and gave the kids some busy work so he could go back to his desk.

He noticed Lisa cross her legs and start bouncing her foot. The sly little smile on her full lips gave him ideas as to what she might be doing to herself right now. Was she pleasuring herself a little? Was she maybe thinking about him? He felt his cock squirm at the thought. He always had a bit of a flirty relationship with her. Sure, the other girls were cute too, but they were all petite, and Lisa was all Amazon, he figured that he could be as rough with her as he wanted and not break her. His cock was stiffening now. He had to be careful, all it took was for someone to ask a question or for there to be a fire drill and he'd look like a perv.

Lisa's eyes kept flicking up in Mr. K's direction, still bouncing her foot. Every time she did, he'd put his eyes back down on his own paper. 'Holy shit', he thought, 'is this actually happening?' Were they playing some sort of game together? He tried to concentrate on his paper, but his eyes kept wandering.

At this point, Lisa had made up her mind. She had seduced a great wide range of boys her age, but, I mean, you know 18 year old boys, they have no idea what they're doing. Lisa was bouncing her leg thinking of the different ways she and Mr. K could enjoy each other's company. And she was sure he was watching her. A couple of times when she looked at him, his eyes were definitely wandering.

She decided to test her theory, she leaned across the aisle to ask Caitlin for some white out. Mr. K shushed her with a bit of a grin and she gave him a sexy smile in return. They held each other's gaze for about half a second longer than two people who weren't fantasizing about each other would have. 'It's on', she thought, as she went back to her paper.

Lisa sat there, twirling her finger around one of her pig tails. She was trying to distract from the fact that she was setting an alarm on her phone under her desk. She set it for one minute before the bell. Having your phone on was an automatic talking to in this school.

Mr. K was so lost in thought, watching Lisa twirling her pig tails and bouncing her beautiful legs, that half smile she gave him burned into his mind. He was really starting to think she actually had a plan. He didn't even realize how late in the day it was when he heard a cell phone start ringing. That was an instant 'stay after class' and possible detention. He hoped it was her. Everyone in the class started darting their eyes around looking for the culprit. Lisa, a little red in the face, sheepishly silenced her phone just as the bell rang. 'Well, isn't that convenient?' Mr. K thought.

"Lisa, please stay behind", he said.

Of course, in unison, the entire class joined in the typical, "oooooh." Lisa and Mr. K both rolled their eyes, but immediately locked their gazes again, just as everyone filed out of the class.

There was very little chance of him standing up now, he was far too excited, especially as she stood and chasseed over to his desk. She was giving him puppy dog eyes that looked borderline forced, but entirely sexy.

"I'm sorry Mr. K", she said, maybe a bit too slyly.

"You know the penalty for having your cell phone on in class, Lis", he'd never called her 'Lis' before, she loved it, it seemed so informal. She knew she was for sure in.

"Please Mr. K", she pleaded. She was even putting on a little bit of a cutesy voice. The guys always loved that, something about a school girl with pouty lips and a childish demeanour always got them going. She could tell it was working here too. She figured she'd just go full out porn scenario and see if it worked. "I can't have detention, my parents will kill me! Isn't there anything else I can do instead? Please, Sir?"

Holy shit, she actually just used a straight up porn line, he thought, plus she called him 'Sir'. It was all over from that point. He hadn't had a cutesy girl call him, 'Sir' in a while. That's what this weekend was going to be for. Buuuut, what's the harm in starting a little early? He knew what was at stake here, even though he was very, very turned on, he calmed his manhood so that he could stand up and go to her.

The school was starting to empty out, it was very quiet. No one stuck around for even a minute before a long weekend.

He got up and walked around to the other side of his desk. He still wasn't sure whether she actually did want him, whether he misread the situation (though he was pretty sure he didn't) or whether he would actually go through with it. He is a teacher afterall, and he could lose his job for this.

He leaned on the front of his desk, very close to her. She couldn't believe she was actually doing this. She wasn't totally positive yet, but she was pretty sure that calling him 'Sir' in a submissive tone did it. Perhaps he was dominant? Maybe he'd completely take her? She was almost giddy at the idea of being Mr. K's plaything.

He folded his arms across his chest and asked her skeptically, "what do you mean by 'anything?'" he asked.

Yes! She had him.

While looking at his arms, she put one hand on his wrist then flashed those puppy dog eyes up into his and in her most seductive tone, she clarified, "anything."

She slid her hand up his chest and onto his shoulder, never breaking his gaze. He loved that she was so tall, most girls can barely reach his shoulders when he's standing up.

He put his hands on her hips, moved her aside and walked passed her towards the door. 'Dammit!' she thought, 'I blew it, I might be in big trouble for this, oh my god, why do I do things?!' But, instead of leaving the classroom, he closed the door, locked it, and turned off the light.

"Oh fuck", she whispered to herself, as she felt her panties immediately get wet. He slowly walked back to her, she was breathing very heavily already. She'd never been with a guy who had this much confidence, who actually knew what he was doing. He stood before her, his hands going back to her hips. He pulled her in close. Her face just inches from his. She was tall, but she still had to angle her head up significantly to keep his gaze at this close of a range.

"You've been a bad girl, you know. Disrupting my class, playing with your phone", he accused.

"I wasn't playing with..." She started to protest.

He grabbed her as and gave her a hard shake, "it doesn't matter", he said very forcefully. "You don't have cell phones in my class, do you understand?" He asked her.

"Yes", she replied meekly.

"Yes, what?" he asked.

She put on her most sultry look, and said, "yes, Sir."

"Good" he said as he broke away from her. "Now, let's see what we can do for punishment instead of detention" he said as he walked toward his desk. He opened one of his drawers and gingerly pulled out a steel ruler and placed it on his desk in front of her.

She gulped hard, she'd been a plaything before, but never to someone this big or strong. She worried a little for her own safety, but Mr. K seemed to know what he was doing.

He came back around and leaned on his desk, arms crossed on his chest again. She was standing before him as he gazed hungrily at her form. She felt a little vulnerable. "Undo two more buttons", he said, motioning his head toward her blouse, which was already unbuttoned a little more than it should be. She looked him in the eyes and carefully, slowly undid two more buttons so that her bra was showing just slightly.

He walked towards her and put his hands around her waist and moved them up towards her breasts. He ran his hands along the edge of her bra, grazing her nipples. Her breath caught in her throat. That was one of her most sensitive spots. She felt his cock stiffen against her and she knew she had to have it.

Mr. K was lost in her breasts when she suddenly pushed him back, all the way to his desk, grabbed his cock through his pants and planted her lips on his. He fell into her embrace, kissing her back hard and enjoying her teasing his cock through his pants. She had actually gasped when she first touched it. He broke their kiss, "why did you gasp?" He asked.

"I've just never felt a cock that big before," she said, and quite genuinely too.

That made him stiffen even more. She responded by starting to undo his belt. He stopped her and pulled away. He began walking around her where she stood. He wanted to toy with her, savour this. He twisted his finger around one of her pig tails as he paced by, ran his finger over her lips and down through her cleavage. He needed to see more. He told her, "shh", as he started undoing the rest of the buttons on her blouse. With her shirt open but still on her, he leaned back against his desk.

"Take it off", he ordered, and then added, "slowly." She did as she was told. Her blouse slipped from her shoulders and she pulled it all the way off, holding it in front of her body in feigned shyness. He could tell she was loving this, and that she knew exactly how to play the little school girl part.

"Drop it", he commanded, much like you would a dog. Again, she did as she was told. She stood there, looking at him for approval. "You follow directions well, but you're still in a lot of trouble, young lady".

She liked being patronized a little. She was a smart girl, but she liked to see men fall to their most carnal urges, so she played to them. She decided to act out a little so he'd teach her a lesson. She quickly made a move for his cock, pressing her hand on it again through his pants. He responded quickly as well, grabbing her arm and twisting it behind her as he switched their positions. Now she was facing his desk and he was pressed up behind her, he grabbed her other arm, twisted it around and held both of her wrists with one of his hands. He brought his other hand around to her neck and whispered in her ear, "patience, my pet."

She moaned involuntarily. That was a risky move he pulled there and he was so thankful she moaned. She really was enjoying being his plaything.

She could hear him undoing his belt. She thought he was going to start fucking her right here like this. She was ready for him. She was so wet and needed to feel him inside her. Instead she heard him remove his belt completely. 'What?' She wondered, just as he pushed her body down onto his desk.

He moved his hand from her wrists and bound her arms together behind her back with his belt. He continued to hold her down as he started tracing his finger down her back toward her kilt. She was such a perfect specimen, he thought. There's no way he'll last long once he starts fucking her. He needs to tease the crap out of her first.

He told her, "stay."

"Yes, Sir", she said as he removed his hands from her back and head.

She felt vulnerable, but not totally helpless, just as she liked it. He was so forceful, so strong, so sure. She was just along for the ride at this point and she loved it. She felt his hands move over her ass on top of her kilt and down her legs. He was kneeling behind her now, his powerful hands spread her legs further. She complied.

He moved his hands back up the inside of her legs toward her pussy. He put his hand firmly between her legs and felt her wetness. "Wow", he mused to himself and he slowly started to rub her through her white panties. She was stifling little squeals as he worked her through the cloth. He moved his other hand up under her kilt and pulled her panties down. She stepped out of them and he threw them behind his desk, with the full intention to keep them after she left, of course.

He stood up behind her, with one hand on her bound wrists, he slowly worked the fingers of his other hand into her tight, little pussy. She started to mewl and squirm as he worked his fingers in and out of her pussy. She didn't know how, but he was hitting all the right spots. She started to grind her hips back trying to find his cock, but to no avail. He was going to toy with her until she came. While still fingering her pussy, he pulled her up a little from his desk with his belt and he left her at that angle. He slipped his hand inside her bra and started pinching her nipple, the pierced one, apparently. He loved finding out that little secret. She really was something else.

She was sopping wet at this point and wanted to come, but she needed him to rub her clit. Almost as if he knew exactly what she needed, he pulled his fingers out of her pussy and started rubbing her clit, fully cupping her breast now. He moved in closer so he was pressed right up against her, she bucked her hips back as her orgasm rose. She needed his cock. She needed it more than she needed anything right then. Just when she thought she'd die of need, she felt her orgasm spill over as she came hard onto Mr. K's hand. He released her completely and she slumped over his desk, quivering from her orgasm.

"There, now that that is taken care of, it's time for me to play!" Mr. K said as he went back around to his desk to get his ruler. He wished he had his whole bag of tricks with him. There was so much he wanted to do to her but just didn't have the tools. He figured he would make do with this one prop.

"There's still the matter of your punishment" he said as he slid the edge of the ruler down her back toward her ass. He lifted up the ruffle of her kilt so she was in full view as she was bent over the desk. He knew she could see the ruler, even though her half lidded eyes.

"Do you think this is an appropriate punishment?" He asked her as he traced little lines on her ass with the edge of the ruler.

She whimpered, as she was still reeling from her orgasm, but she was also waiting for him to play 'teacher' with her.

"Yes, Sir, it's the only thing that'll teach me a lesson," she said.

That's all he needed to hear, he slapped her ass with the ruler, hard. She let out a yelp. "Oh, was that too hard?", he asked patronizingly as he smacked her other cheek. She let out another little whimper as he smacked her again. His favourite thing was seeing red marks on a girls poor behind and knowing he was the cause of it. He was loving this, and it was almost time for his real fun.

He flipped her over and leaned her red butt against his desk. She winced at putting weight on her tender bottom, but then smiled up at him. There were tears and mascara streaming down her face, but she also looked grateful. He traced the edge of the ruler along her breasts and tapped her nipples lightly with the flat edge of the ruler. She smiled and started squirming again. As if she was already ready again!

She looked up at her teacher, beautiful Mr. K, she had finally gotten him. She bit her bottom lip as she thought of her conquest and what could happen next. She looked down as she saw his hand go to his zipper. She didn't care that she looked blatantly excited for his cock to come out and play. She bit her bottom lip and then licked her lips hungrily as he pulled out his monster.

It really was the biggest she'd seen and so thick. She cursed the fact that he hands were bound. She wanted nothing more than to touch it. She struggled against her restraints, never taking her eyes off her prize. Mr. K chuckled in amusement.

"You want this cock, little girl?" he asked her. She just licked her lips and nodded. If he hadn't had the hand with the ruler on her chest, she would have dropped to her knees the second his member was released.

He removed his hand from her chest and grabbed the back of her head. She knew exactly what they both wanted and dropped hard to her knees. He held both her pig tails in one hand, holding her face just out of reach of his rock hard dick. She marveled at it, licking her lips and breathing heavily, straining slightly against his grip. Her breath on his head made him quiver just a bit.

He decided to let her go. He released her pig tails and she barreled her mouth onto his cock, eagerly bobbing up and down, sticking her tongue out while deep on his cock and wiggling it around. He'd always thought of Lisa as a chick that would give amazing head, but he never thought it would be like this. And she didn't even have her hands! He looked down at his prize, bound, tits out and happily lapping as his swollen cock. He knew he couldn't take much more of this, it was time.

He pulled her off of him and laid her face down on the desk again, this was his favourite view point. Her pussy was actually dripping in anticipation, "I can't believe how wet this senior school girl is. What would Jesus think of you, child?" He goaded her.

"Shut up and fuck me, Mr. K" she demanded brattily.

He raised an eyebrow at her sudden break in submission. He got quiet, he needed to teach her a lesson. He pushed her head onto the desk hard, grabbed her wrist restraints and leaned down to her. He said in her ear, "you will show me respect". He poised the head of his cock just at the entrance to her sopping pussy. She whimpered in response. "What will you do?" He asked her.

"Show you respect", she said quietly.

He grabbed her shoulder and with all his strength pushed her hard onto his cock. "What will you do?" He demanded louder.

"Ahh, show you respect", she yelled, sounding a little pained.

"Show you respect, what?" He growled as he slammed her onto his cock again at the word 'what'.

"Ahh, I'll show you respect, Sir!" She screamed!

"That's right!" He said as he started pumping harder and faster on her. He released his grip on her wrists and instead grabbed both of her pig tails. She loved when they grabbed her hair, she fought against it, but he wound her pig tails around his hands and fucked her harder. She wished that she could give him some traction using her hands but she was just an absolute rag doll right now. Juices spilling everywhere, completely powerless and completely his.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • School Girl

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 115 milliseconds