• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Erotica Author Cuckolds Fans Ch. 02

Erotica Author Cuckolds Fans Ch. 02

Author's note: Big thank you to all my fans. Please continue to leave positive feedback and comments. I love waking up to new comments in the morning.

*****

Ok, I last wrote in March and I left off with Lisa having the baby in April. She had the baby the second week of April. Almost up to the last week Lisa was sucking Kyle's cock. We saw them 2 times before the baby was due. Both times she begged Kyle to cum on her. He'd cum all over her face, tits, or pregnant belly. She'd scoop it up with her fingers and lick them clean or rub it into her skin.

Later we found out it was John who kept trying to get together and not Lisa. Although Lisa wanted to also, she wanted to let John decide how far they'd go now that he'd had his fantasy. She definitely wanted to continue, but only if John did.

Kyle and I also saw Lisa and John in May after the baby was born. As usual with a girl 25 her body started to snap back into shape pretty quickly. Both times Lisa spent time sucking Kyle's cock or eating my pussy.

During this time we often tried verbally testing her and John's limits. How far would they go? What ideas turned them on. My turn on, in these situations, is always seeing how far a woman will go. I felt the same way about Lisa. How slutty would she let us push her. When would John say no. The possibilities made me wet.

I would also send them cuckolding stories. Whenever I found a good,one that I thought they could relate too, I sent it. Afterwards I would ask Lisa how the stories made her and John feel. I started to get a real sense of what turned them on. I knew Lisa was getting ideas too.

Kyle and I would sometimes fuck imagining the different scenarios for John and Lisa. One idea we kept putting out there was having Lisa fuck John's best friend Jim.

Why Jim? Well, John wanted Lisa to cuckold him. Sure she fucked Kyle, but that's not really being cuckolded. No one really knew. That was more wife sharing than cuckolding. To a real cuckold there's an element of shame as well as excitement.

It was June when Lisa was ready to fuck again. Lisa told John that Kyle was going to fuck her first. John didn't protest. In fact he seemed excited. The second weekend of June we went and stayed at their place. Lisa threw her arms around Kyle as soon as he walked in the door.

"God, I'm so fucking horny," she said as she kissed him.

"Well, why are you still dressed then," I asked.

Lisa quickly got out of her clothes. The four of us went into the bedroom. Lisa laid down on the bed as Kyle undressed. Lisa started playing with her pussy.

,

"Oh my god. I can't wait. Get that gorgeous cock inside of me."

Kyle got between her legs. His cock slid right into her and he started fucking her.

"Nice," said Kyle. "Your hot little cunt is soaked."

"Am I still tight enough?" she asked. She was honestly worried.

"You feel very tight," said Kyle.

Then he turned to John. "Get undressed. Come fuck your wife and I'll fuck her mouth." To us it is always important to keep a couple connected. By including John, Kyle made it about them, not just him.

Kyle pulled his cock out. I could see it glistening with her juices. I wanted to suck it clean, but I knew that today that was someone else's job.

As John got undressed Kyle stuck his cock in Lisa's mouth. "That's it baby, suck me dry," he said.

Lisa greedily sucked Kyle's cock. She moaned as John entered her. John started to fuck her hard and fast. It had been almost 2 months since they'd fucked. He came in about 3 minutes. Lisa practically whimpered in disappointment as his cock pulled out of her.

Kyle immediately pulled out of her mouth and stuck his cock in her pussy again. As soon as he thrust in she came. Kyle kept fucking her cum filled cunt

I couldn't take it. I pulled off my clothes, got on the bed, and straddled her face. Her tongue licked my clit as she ate my pussy. I could feel each of Kyle's thrusts as her face pushed against my pussy.

She came again and moaned into my pussy. Feeling her body shudder, I came too with a mind blowing orgasm. I no longer had the strength to straddle her face. I lay on the bed next to her and fingered my clit while I watched Kyle fuck her. John sat on a chair stroking his cock as he watched his wife get fucked.

Kyle fucked her to 2 more orgasms before pulling out and cumming all over her tits and belly. Watching the ropes of cum it her tits and drip off her nipples, I came again. It was fucking hot.

As she always did, Lisa scooped the cum off her tits and licked it off her fingers. I heard John moan and when I looked he had cum all over his hand.

Kyle stuck his cock in my mouth to be licked clean. I loved the way he tasted, I loved the taste of cum filled pussy and cock. I sucked him clean.

We spent the night with Kyle fucking me and Lisa and if Kyle was fucking me, I'd eat Lisa's pussy. Lisa would eat mine when I was sucking Kyle's cock. It was a wild night. The next day we left. As we left we ran into John's friend Jim who was just coming over. We met Jim twice before. One time we had dinner with him. He was a both a good looking guy and fun to hang out with. He once asked how we met John and Lisa, Lisa told him that she and I met on Pinterest and became online friends.

We said our pleasantries and as we left Kyle whispered to John, "Lisa's going to fuck him."

Jim turned and looked them. "What?" he asked. It seemed like he didn't quite hear them and was asking what they were talking about.

"Nothing," said John. "Just something he forgot to tell me."

We were not quite sure if he heard or not. If he did he made no comment about it.

One of the things we made Lisa do is start dressing sexier in front Jim. John and Jim had known each other since high school and Lisa and John saw him 2-3 times a week. He'd often come over their house to play video games or watch a movie.

When Lisa knew he was coming over she'd call and we'd tell her what to wear and how to present herself. We always did this on speaker phone so John could hear. Sometimes we'd ask John to pick out what she should wear. He always picked out clothes that were extremely revealing.

When Jim was coming over we'd have Lisa wearing short dresses or skirts and tank tops. Never a bra. If he came over early we'd have her coming out of the shower wrapped in just a towel to say hi. After each of these experiences we'd ask both Lisa and John how they felt.

It was especially fun when she was pregnant and wearing shorts or skirt that showed her still sexy ass.

Lisa would make a point to flirt with Jim, often telling us how he reacted. She started kissing him on the lips hello and goodbye. She touched him every chance she got. She'd make sexual innuendos that implied she wanted him and that John didn't mind.

We finally made plans to visit and insisted they invite Jim. Lisa quickly agreed. On the way to their house Kylr and I discussed the possibilities.

When we got there you could feel the tension before Jim arrived. John knew there was a possibility Jim was going to fuck Lisa and learn he was a cuckold. You could tell he was both appalled and excited by the idea.

Lisa was oozing sexuality. She was wearing a white nylon chemise that dipped low between her breasts and hung low on her nipples. With that she wore a schoolgirl type skirt that didn't quite cover her ass when she moved.

Jim arrived for dinner and Lisa opened the door to greet him. She gave him a kiss on the lips as usual.

"Wow Lisa you look great tonight," Jim said.

"You like it?" she asked. "You don't think it's too revealing."

She did a quick swirl. When she did her ass and cute little boy short panties came into view.

"Nothing could be too revealing on you," he replied.

"Nothing?" she asked. "You don't think it would be too revealing if I was wearing nothing?"

"Well it might be revealing," said Jim. "But it sure would be hot."

"Well we'll have to see what we can do," she flirted back.

Then Jim noticed us sitting there.

"Hey guys, I didn't know you were visiting," he said.

"Yeah," we quipped. " Lisa's been looking so hot since she had the baby we had to come up and check it out in person again."

Jim laughed.

"Lisa, are you fitting into all your old clothes?" I asked.

"Yes," said to Lisa. "Everything is fitting now. "

"I don't know," I said. "That skirt looks awfully short to me."

I liked that the skirt was short but I wanted to call attention to it so that we were all talking about her short skirt and her ass."

"Do you think it's too short?" she pouted.

"Oh no," I replied. "On the contrary I love looking at your ass."

There it was, the topic of conversation now. We could talk about her ass as if it was a normal conversation.

"Jim?" I asked. "You don't think it's too short to you? I mean she has a sexy ass doesn't she?"

"I've always thought she had a sexy ass," said Jim.

I called Lisa over to me. She walked over and stood in front of me. I told her to turn around her ass was facing me. I lifted up the back of her skirt where only I could see it and said, "Wow that is a cute ass."

Everyone laughed. Jim was taking this all very well. Jim didn't seem to think anything was off. I thought back to that day Kyle told John that Lisa was going to fuck Jim. I wondered if he'd heard.

He laughed, "Don't we get to see?"

"I don't know," I said. "We'd have to ask John." Then I turned to John. "Do you mind if Jim sees your wife's ass?"

John looked around. I think he knew this was really the first step. Would he stop, or go the next step? You could see the thrill and fear in his eyes. Like he was looking at a roller coaster for the first time.

"Hell, he's been checking out her ass forever. What the hell," he said in a joking voice.

Kyle called Lisa over. She turned and faced him. I could see the anticipation in her eyes.

"Ready John?" Kyle asked. John nodded.

Jim noticed John giving permission. Kyle grabbed the hem of her skirt. As he did she looked me in the eyes. There was a wild look, a look of abandon. She knew what he was going to do and couldn't wait.

As he lifted the back of Lisa's skirt I watched Jim and John's faces. John had a look of pure lust as her panty covered ass came into view. Jim had a look of amusement.

When Kyle had the back of her skirt up to her waist, I asked Jim, "What do you think?"

"I always knew she had a great ass," he replied.

"See John," Kyle said while letting the skirt fall back into place. "I told you he'd like her ass."

Now, Jim definitely knew we were discussing him and Lisa's ass. You could see the wheels turning.

"What guy wouldn't?" he asked. "Which one of you thought I wouldn't?"

"Well," Kyle said. "I don't think the question was whether or not you'd like to see it. It was more if you'd freak out if you did see it."

"Nahh, I'm not freaking. Hell, I'd like to see more of it."

Kyle laughed, "Well, I suppose that since you've seen it there's no real reason not to see it again. What do you think John? After all. He is your best friend, isn't he?"

Jim looked at John. He was probably wondering why he was dealing with Kyle, but John wasn't protesting. So Jim continued to talk to Kyle.

"You bet," Jim answered before John could. "The closest of friends."

"Hmmmm," Kyle said. Then to Lisa, "Are they really close?"

Lisa nodded, "Yes, very close."

"Has Jim been good?" Kyle teased.

"Very good," she responded.

"Well then," Kyle said to her, "Do you think John would mind me showing your ass off to Jim again?"

Lisa looked at John. She could see how turned on he was. She smiled at Jim and said, "Probably not."

Kyle said, "Ok," and then started pulling the back of her skirt up again. This time he held it at her waist. He started talking to Jim.

"It is a sexy ass, isn't it?" Kyle asked.

"Very sexy," said Jim. "Cute panties too."

"True," said Kyle. He put his hands on her ass on top of her panties. Jim glanced at John. John didn't move. He was just watching intently.

Kyle's hands reached to the band of her little boy shorts. "I think she'd look better without the panties. How about you John?"

We all turned to look at John. Was he going to say yes?

Instead Lisa spoke up, She looked at John. "Honey, you want me to get them off, don't you?" she asked.

That was hot. It was no longer just me and Kyle cuckolding John. Lisa was taking an active part.

John gave a nod. A small one but definitely a nod as he looked to the floor.

"Take them off," she said.

I watched Jim as Kyle grabbed the band of her panties and pulled them down. As he pulled them down the short skirt dropped into place to cover her ass. Lisa's panties fell to the floor and pooled at her feet. She stepped out of them.

"What do you think Jim? Is that better?" I asked.

Jim obviously now had an idea where this was going. I don't think he knew yet, for sure, he could fuck Lisa, but he knew he'd see her naked. He responded with confidence.

"No dammit," he laughed. "The damn skirt blocked the view."

I stood up and walked over to Lisa. "We can't have that now, can we?" I said.

I reached for the skirts zipper and pulled it down. The skirt fell to the floor and joined her panties. She stepped out of it and kicked it away.

"That better?" I asked.

Lisa was standing there in only her chemise, ass and beautiful shaven pussy on display.

"Much," Jim replied.

"I think so too," I replied. I placed a hand on her ass and kissed her. "She does have a great ass," I said.

"Do you feel good," I asked Lisa.

"Yes," she said

"Yes what? Do you like being half naked in front of your husband's best friend?" I pushed.

"Yes," she replied.

I figured that was the time to bring Jim up to speed.

"We didn't really meet on Pinterest," I explained. "I write erotic stories and they contacted me telling me how much they enjoyed my cuckold stories.

"We're helping them explore their fantasies," I continued. "Isn't that right John?"

John mumbled, "Yes."

Lisa started to gain confidence with the situation. "Oh honey," she said. "Don't be so shy. You know you've love those stories. A slut wife cuckolding her adoring husband. Don't you?"

John nodded again.

"You like your little wife being slutty and standing here with my pussy and ass exposed in front of your best friend, don't you?"

"Yes," John almost whispered.

Lisa walked over to Jim and took his hand. He started to get up.

"Come on baby," she said.

Jim looked around at all of us and then, holding Lisa's hand, followed her down the hall to the bedroom.

Just before she entered the room she stopped and turned to kiss him. His hands dropped to her naked ass as we watched her passionately kiss him.

When she was done she turned to John and said, "Be back in a few.

They disappeared into the room.

I went over to Kyle and sat on his lap. "God, that's fucking hot," I said as I kissed him deeply.

Not looking at John I wanted to tease him.

"John, can you believe it? Your wife is in your bedroom, probably about to fuck your best friend. Do you think she's on her knees? Do you think he's got his cock in her mouth? Don't you wonder what's happening?"

"Baby, that feels good," we heard Jim's voice.

"Hmmmm. Sounds like he's enjoying himself," I said.

I saw Johns hands fall to his lap. He was trying to rub his cock without us noticing it.

"It's ok," I said. "Pull it out. You can jack off in front of us."

John looked at me shyly.

"Pull it out," I almost ordered. "I've seen it before. I've seen you jack off to your wife being fucked. Pull it out."

Sheepishly he unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock. He was rock hard. He started stroking it. I fueled the fire.

"You like that. You like knowing your wife is going to fuck him. She may be fucking him right now. What do you think? Is he on top of her? Is he fucking her from behind?"

John moaned. Truthfully I was getting turned on too.

Then from the bedroom we heard Lisa, "Oh my god! Yes! Give it to me."

We all looked to the hall.

"Sounds like she's getting it," I said.

We heard more moaning.

About two minutes later Lisa showed up at the door naked. "Jim said he'd fuck me out here if you two are fucking too," she said.

"Fuck yes," I replied. "This is getting me horny as hell."

Lisa led Jim out of the bedroom. His shirt was unbuttoned and his pants unzipped. She got him in front of the couch and started kissing him. He seemed unsure. He was not sure where to put his hands and he kept looking at us. Lisa had her hands in his pants and was playing with his cock.

I stood up. "God you guys are hot," I said as I unzipped my skirt and pushed my skirt and panties to the ground. I pulled my top up over my head. My bra followed. Jim watched me as I undressed.

"Go ahead," I said. "Fuck the little slut. Fuck her in front of her husband. Look at him. He's turned on. He's jacking off."

Lisa got down on her hands and knees. I got down on my knees, undid Kyle's pants and pulled his cock out. I started sucking it.

Lisa looked at Jim. "Come on baby. Fuck me. John wants you to, I want you to. Fuck me."

Jim got on his knees behind Lisa and pulled his cock out. He was obviously bigger than John. Maybe even bigger than Kyle. He put the head of his cock against her pussy.

"Ready honey?" She said to John. "Your best friend is going to fuck me right in front of you. He knows I'm a slut. He knows your a cuckold."

I needed a cock in me. I sat myself on Kyle's lap facing outward so I could watch. I reached down and guided his cock into me.

"Mmmmmm," I sighed as he entered me.

Lisa started moaning, "Oh my god John. This feels so good. He's bigger than you. I can't believe I'm fucking your best friend. Look John, just like you wanted. My legs are spread for another man. I know I fucked Kyle, but this time you know him. It's your best friend." She let out a couple of grunts as Jim thrust his cock into her.

"God yes," she moaned. "Fuck my pussy. Take me. Fuck me in front of my cuckold husband. Fuck me."

The scene was hot I was soaking Kyle's cock. John was jacking off harder.

"That's it," I said. "Fuck the slut. You've imagined this before. You've fantasized about fucking her. Did you ever think it would be in front of her cuckold husband? Your best friend."

John moaned.

Lisa started grunting as Jim's cock thrust into her. "Yes, unnnhh, yes, unghhh, don't stop. Yes, make me your slut."

Lisa started to cum. "Yes, yes. Oh my god, I'm cumming. John, I'm cumming, ughh unghhh yes."

As she came her arms gave out and she put her head to the floor pushing her ass up higher and giving us a great view of Jim's cock sliding in and out of her.

At the same time I heard John moan. His cock started spurting cum it was all over his hand, shirt, and pants.

All of this was too much for me. "Unnnnnghhhh," I moaned as I came on Kyle's cock. I lay back against his chest his cock still inside of me.

That was Jim's end. I saw him stiffen up.

"Mmmmm," said Lisa. I love hot cum. John, your best friend is cumming inside me. Filling your wife with cum."

Jim fell backward, obviously spent. Some cum was leaking out of Lisa's pussy. She reached back rubbed her pussy, then brought her fingers to her mouth.

"Mmmm, I love the taste of my cum filled cunt," she sighed.

"Lisa," I said. "You know you're not done."

She smiled at me, turned around and started sucking him clean. As she did, I said to no one in particular, "I wonder if Jim has any friends at work."

Lisa and John both moaned.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Erotica Author Cuckolds Fans Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 32 milliseconds