• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Traditions Ch. 02

Traditions Ch. 02

I woke up the next morning feeling like I had just had the best sleep of my life. I rolled over and saw that my sister Mandy was naked and in bed with me.

In the soft morning light she looked beautiful, her face was gorgeous her full lips where open slightly and she seemed to have a small smile.

Her long blonde hair nearly covered her full breasts which moved up and down with each breath she took. Her legs where spread a little and I could see her full clit and pink cunt lips clearly through the sparse hair on her pussy.

I felt a stirring in my loins as I gazed at her and although I knew that what we were doing was wrong I realized that I loved her with all my heart and I wanted to spend the rest of my life with her.

I decided that I would go make coffee and started to get out of bed and that must have awoken her, she looked at me and said,

"Don't go Jimmy, stay with me a while."

She held out her arms and I rolled into her for a nice morning hug. Our bodies moulded into each other's and we held each other tight. I kissed her full lips and her mouth opened and I felt her tongue enter my mouth. We kissed deeply for several minutes and I felt my cock get as hard as a rock.

I broke our kiss and said,

"Mandy I love you so much but this is incest, you are my sister and society says that what we are doing is so wrong."

"I don't care what is right and wrong Jimmy; I don't care what society says. I love you and I want to be with you. We are adults now and we can do as we please and judging from the feel of your cock I think you believe the same. Now make love to me before I go crazy."

I kissed her again and started running my hand up and down her side. She rolled onto her back and spread her legs. I slid my hand down to her pussy and started to rub her clit and slit, she was instantly moist and my ring finger slipped easily into her wet cunt.

She let out a moan, grabbed my cock and started to stroke my hard seven inches. We masturbated each other and kissed for a long time

"I want to lick your body Mandy." I said.

"Oh yes, please do." she replied.

I started by nuzzling her neck and ear then I worked my way down to her shoulder. I lifted her arm so I could lick her armpit, I was surprised that she had a fine covering of hair there I had never seen it before and I realized that she did not shave at all. Her pit tasted nice and the slight aroma made my cock even harder.

I continued my journey down my sister's body; I took her right tit into my mouth and sucked on her erect nipple. This made her squirm a little so I reached across and did the same to her other tit. I took turns teasing her breasts until she moaned and spread her legs even more.

Now it was time for the grand feast, I licked down her belly till I reached her hair line. I licked along her hair and down one side without actually touching her cunt lips. I worked my way across the bottom of her pussy and up the other side. I kept licking her sensitive pubic area until she sighed,

"Quit teasing me bro and eat me."

I worked my way over to her clit, took it between my lips and started stroking it with my tongue. I could smell her sweet pussy and decided that I had to taste her. I licked down her slit and her lips spread for me. I licked up and down, from her clit to her ass, she tasted wonderful and I could not get enough of her. As I was eating her I felt a gush of water splash onto my face and I knew that she had orgasmed and squirted.

I crawled up onto her looked her in the eye and said,

"I'm going to fuck you now Mandy."

"Oh God Jimmy please do."

I placed my throbbing cock against her cunt and pushed in, it was so easy to slide into her today and we soon had a wonderful rhythm going. I thrust my prick in and out of her and she met each stroke with a little wiggle. We fucked each other till I felt my cock expand and I could feel my sperm ready to explode into her womb.

"I'm going to cum". I yelled.

"Do it Jim, cum with me."

We both had a wonderful orgasm and lay on the bed catching our breaths. I turned to her, smiled and said,

"That was amazing, you are right, loving you may be wrong but I don't want anyone else."

"Me too bro, I want to spend my life doing what we just did."

"Tell you what," I said, "let's get dressed and we can go on a date, we can go to a town where nobody knows us and we can be boyfriend and girlfriend instead of brother and sister."

She smiled at me and said, "that would be wonderful, let's go."

We had a quick shower together, got dressed and headed out to a larger town about thirty minutes away. We spent the day walking in the park, shopping at the mall, eating lunch and then going to a movie. We held hands, walked arm in arm and cuddled at the theater, it was a great day.

When we got home I cooked us a steak and we drank a couple of beers each, I really enjoyed the day with her. We watched TV for a while and then Mandy said,

"I think I want to turn in, how about you?"

"Oh yeah" I grinned, "I'm more than ready for bed."

We went to her room this evening and quickly stripped off our clothes.

She smiled at me and said,

"My turn to eat you up." and she pushed me down on the bed.

She wasted no time, gave me a quick kiss and started working her way down my body. She licked my pit, kissed one of my nipples and the licked down my hairy belly.

She took my stiff prick into her hand and brought it to her mouth. She stuck her tongue under my foreskin and licked the head. I watched mesmerized as she took the head of my cock into her mouth and started to suck. Her mouth stretched around the head and she started to bob up and down. She kept this up until I suddenly felt like I was going to cum. I had never been sucked off before and I thought Mandy might find it disgusting. I yelled out,

"Baby I'm going to cum." and she went even deeper.

I shot off into her mouth and she drank down every drop. She scooted up next to me and said,

"That was wonderful Jimmy, you taste so good."

Thank you so much, that felt so good, but I don't think I can do you now." I replied.

"That's ok we still have tomorrow." with that she cuddled up to me and went to sleep.

I woke up with my cock in my sister's mouth again, it felt wonderful.

"Good morning sleepy head," She said, "I couldn't resist your hard cock this morning."

With that she climbed onto me and slipped my dick into her pussy. She rode me till we came once again then she said,

"Mom and Dad might be home soon, we better get up."

So ended our weekend without our folks being home, I didn't know how we would get along with them home but I felt like we would find a way.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Traditions Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 319 milliseconds