• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • My Pet Elf

My Pet Elf

123

Kinera, Platinum Duchess of the Horned Crown, Conqueror of Avandale, and Sovereign of the Sixth Realm was on her way to pick up a present. She was unaccompanied because the gift was for her bodyguard. The demoness strode though the teeming throng of the Bazaar like a blur of electricity and twilight. Even though she stood shorter than many around her, the crowds parted for her without question at the sound of her scaled feet against stone.

The Demon Mage of The Mirrored Keep finally stopped at a stall which was nestled at the end of a narrow alleyway. Its counter, covered in jewelry, stood even with the deep, electric blue flesh of her wide hips. Jewels of all hues, wrapped in spun metal, also hung from the wood frame. She tucked a lose lock of her pale, purple hair behind a pointed, ring studded ear and appeared to peruse the offerings. After a few moments, she looked up. "You there, craftsman, your finest wares."

The craftsman in question was a vast, pig-faced man, who filled the opening to his stall as he turned to face her. He winked and produced a box from one of his many pouches. "Keep yer calm, demon wench, I have work to finish first."

"No, we shall conduct business now," Kinera commanded to hide her grin. She straightened every fiber of her five foot frame and crossed her arms in a display of regal poise. Blue faded to red around her elbows as many tiny scales formed elegant gauntlets the color of the setting sun. Similar scales clad her legs from her calves to her toes. Taken together, it gave her the appearance of always being at arms. Her natural armor was rumored to be harder than any steel, but mysteriously soft to the touch.

He spat and slammed the box on the counter. "This," he began with a flourish, "is a gem I obtained at great cost from a traveler many Realms removed from ours and I can take no less than nine Crowns for it."

Passerby on the main street had slowed to watch the exchange. While heated haggling was commonplace, it was not often that a demoness patronized this area—especially one of noble birth, as her forward curved, crown-like horns suggested. They, along with a short pair which branched off to point straight up, rose from behind her pointed ears. The white bone was inlaid with platinum that seemed to flicker and ripple like water.

The demoness' almond shaped eyes, half closed as she feigned boredom, were pools of darkness with rings of brilliant, glowing fuchsia floating within. They were framed by gently pulsing lines of a matching hue on her brow and cheeks that swept back and then down her neck. Lush lips, so black it felt as if they were stealing the light around them, were twisted into an expression of amusement as she made a counter offer of one Crown, because surely some bauble, regardless of origin, was not worth nine.

"You wound me, my lady!" The pig-faced shopkeep exclaimed, pretending to grasp at a dagger in his shoulder. "I have mouths to fill and backs to clothe. Surely you, clad in such finery, can spare a humble man eight crowns?"

Her clothes were indeed of a different quality from those around her, which added to the claim her appearance made for her. Intricate spiral patterns spread over her loose top of pale silk, which shimmered as its off-the-shoulder collar fluttered in the hot desert breeze. Beneath the shirt, she wore a tightly laced bodice, its iridescent fabric a color that matched her eyes.

A wide belt of twisted black velvet hugged her waist, further accentuating her flared hips and ample butt. In the front, the belt's bottom edge plunged between her thick, muscled thighs. The wide strip of cloth was covered with the intricate silver embroidery of several powerful wards. Rings and cuffs hugged her tapered tail as it draped over her butt to end mid-calf in a broad, heart-shaped tip. It, too, sprouted russet scales from its midpoint to the rounded tip.

"I could be convinced the trinket is worth three Crowns," she said with a dismissive wave that let her take in the growing crowd. They had drawn quite the audience and it was time to send them on their way.

"Three? Girl, you try my patience. Seven."

"Girl?!" The air around Kinera flickered with faint purple flame as her horns began to glow. The lines on her face flared brighter, as others etched themselves on her bare arms and legs. "Do you know who I am, you fat swine?"

Around them, the crowd melted at once. No one wanted to be near what was looking like a deal going south, especially one that could have significant collateral damage. The corridor empty, Kinera began to laugh, the air of hostility dispelled in an instant.

"It's done! I'm so excited!" She said, clapping her hands. "Lovely doing business with you as always, Jiek."

She enveloped the portly pig-man's hand with her tail tip to shake on the deal and turned to open her purse. She fetched out nine Crowns from her hip bag and passed them over, taking care not to touch his hand with her exposed, brilliant blue finger tips. She had just started a shed and didn't want her unchecked power to harm her favorite artisan.

The shopkeep knocked one of the coins against his tusk, more from habit than actual distrust, before nodding and dropping the lot into his own bag. With a bow, he handed the purple-haired demoness the necklace she had requested he craft a fortnight past. A rough leather strap was looped through a starkly contrasting ornate ring of braided platinum. The silver wire wrap glinted in the hot bazaar sun. Contained within the network of fine wire was an egg-sized sapphire polyhedron. Its blue was so deep that looking at it almost felt like falling into an ocean.

She held it up, letting the world go fuzzy so that she could see the enchantment surrounding the gem. Her breath began to quicken as she realized it was perfectly up to specification. This evening was going to be memorable indeed.

"I know this you live for these spells, your grace," Jiek said as he watched others in the bazaar begin to walk past once more. "But I warn you, tha's a pretty hefty charm you designed. It could go 'orribly awry if you're no' careful."

She wrapped the gem into a scrap of purple velvet, taking care to not touch it directly, before she put it in her purse. "Oh please, Jiek, your craftsmanship is always impeccable," she said, flashing him fanged smile. "I trust you alone among the thousands of craftsman across dimensions."

"My lady, there you are!"

The pair turned towards the call and a wave of relief crashed over Kinera. Standing in the entrance to the alley was what looked like an elf of Avandale. Only, she was considerably curvier than other members of the scattered race. Like many of her kin, her skin was softly luminous and her solid-colored eyes glowed with a golden light. A delicate platinum collar around her neck and matching cuffs on her wrists marked her as property. The platinum Horn Crown Crest nestled between her ample cleavage said she was Kenira's.

As was typical, Feala was clad in an outfit that matched her mistress. Only, her head-sized tits were barely contained by her strained top and the belt about her waist was only simple hemp. While her mistress had naught but scales on her legs, her elf wore gray hose that fit like second skin and soft brown boots. Her head was shaved aside from an ornate braid of ice-white hair which hung from the top of her head to just below her long, pointed, and metal shrouded ears. Like her mistress, glowing lines of power pulsed above and below her eyes to then flow down her neck.

To Kinera's family, the elf was a spoil of war and a means to keep the populace in check, and yet, she had come to mean much more than the demoness could ever express. She remembered clasping the collar and cuffs on the elf's spent form, hoping that the magic of the binding ritual would keep her alive. After many months of being together at all times, of living with a blossoming psychic connection, the initial lust that awakened on the battlefield had grown into something more.

The demoness sent apologetic feelings through the bond, visualizing them as a brief kiss. "I apologize, Feala, I should not have wandered off without you."

The elf blushed, as hearing her name evoked the caress of her mistress' tongue on her lengthy ear. "Come, my lady, you apparently have an audience waiting at the keep. The missive said it was pressing."

Kinera bid Jiek adieu and stalked towards her captive bodyguard with an appraising eye, her mind on the night to come. Even now, she still wasn't used to the elf's new form and probably never would be. The binding rite had changed her newest vassal more than any other. As a portion of Kinera's power flowed into the elf through the collar, the once slim and delicate looking Archmage of Avendale was transformed into a perfect fusion of raw sexual presence and physical prowess. In that moment of initial connection, she became what her new mistress most desired.

As it was, the elf was about a foot taller than her mistress, putting her pendulous, magic-filled tits at eye level. The demoness could not resist nuzzling them with her horns as she walked past. Even that brief contact would be enough to make Feala weak in the knees. Though their bond, she could feel the elf's arousal spike.

The rush of sensation was intoxicating and, in her good mood, the demoness was feeling playful. As they returned to the keep, her tail snaked beneath her elf's draping belt and teased her through her hose. To her credit, Feala did not fall behind even as her moans turned to gasps and her arousal became a burning need that pulled at her mistress through the bond. The demoness could almost feel them wrapped around each other in their soft bed.

It turned out, however, that their shared lust would have to wait.

Kinera's requested audience was with her eldest brother, Taulic, the being many believed closest to ascending The Throne of Realms. She hated him from his golden, goat-like horns to his furry, cloven feet. A life time of deference had groomed him to believe that anything bearing the Horn Crown Crest belonged to him and he treated her staff like his own whenever he visited. She had lost many a well trained servant to his uncontrollable hedonistic tendencies and corrupting essence.

This time, he lounged in her throne, in her hall no less! His vast masculine bulk overflowed the comparatively smaller, ornate chair. He had already imposed his will on her handmaidens to whom she entrusted day to day business. One, another elf from Avendale, was worshiping his massive equine dong, its semi-rigid length draped over her head as she eagerly licked his balls. Another, a lesser demoness with a single, broken horn, was ensnared in the multitude of glowing orange tendrils that formed his tail. She, too, seemed to be fully committed to her situation, moaning enthusiastically as the prehensile, and very phallic limbs, mercilessly fucked her mouth, pussy, and ass.

No shame showed on his face as he sighed and let loose a torrent of his seed down the elf's back. His thick spunk faded into her skin at once, becoming a blood red stain spreading out from her spine. The crimson tide washed over her pale skin as Taulic's influence changed her. From the door to her hall, Kinera could only watch as her servant's relatively demure frame quickly swelled to fulfill her brother's lust-fueled ideal.

The corrupted elf's tits ballooned out until the plush flesh filled her lap. While that happened, her aureole swelled to become tits in their own right, the puffy, bump-covered mounds engulfed her nipples in ever widening slits that themselves were swelling to resemble lips. After a moment, the lip-like openings began to drool and a long pointed tongue snaked out from her left tit. In short order, the rest of her body caught up to her massive mams until she was at least seven feet tall and her frame was an impossible hourglass of quivering, and doubtless subservient, flesh.

"Dearest sister," He began, stepping around his latest conquest as she began to enthusiastically experiment with the apparent pair of mouths which now dominated the front of her tits. His voice was like cascading silk, belying the malice in his gold-ringed eyes. He deposited his other conquest into the corrupted elf's right tit-mouth, stuffing the lesser demoness whole into a mass of flesh larger than she as her own transformation began to claim her fractured sanity.

"I come calling as I was in the area and wished to impose on you for the night. Your servants saw to my comfort while I waited and I have rewarded them for their service."

Kinera began to protest the egregious violation of her sovereignty, but the sensations from the bond were overwhelming at this distance after what had just transpired. Fear and arousal, both equally desperate pounded in the back of her mind as Feala's emotions overran their connection.

The demoness suppressed the rage she felt boiling, there was no point in open combat, but it still galled her to lose two reliable staff. Even more so, did it have to be tonight? Tonight, when her powers would be strongest and when the enchantment she set in motion two weeks ago would culminate. Perhaps Taulic knew? Was he here to disrupt her plan for a future with Feala?

"And who is this?" He asked, bowing to Feala and offering fingers dripping with semen and glit.

Her resolve to not fight snapped and Kinera put her arm between them, protecting the elf and surprising herself. "This one is mine."

Adoration surged through her, giving her confidence to stand defiantly before her considerably larger and more powerful sibling.

He blinked slowly, as if not able to comprehend the obstruction. "Bold move to stand between me and one so lush and inviting, sister dear. Is you pet elf trash worth dying over? Not that your death would have any meaning, I would spoil her all the same and I would hate to have to kill another of my siblings."

"You will never understand, brother mine, slave as you are to that libido of yours."

"HA! This libido of mine can raise an army in moments. My essence has created hosts that have destroyed Realms in a night. What can you do, dear sister, with your spell hacking? Your love of mortal magic? I could squash your mind right now, twist you to my will, and not even give it a second thought as I plowed you until you broke."

Energy sparked along her scales as her horns began to glow. A word of activation hovered on her lips. "You underestimate mortals and their spellcraft. Did you know this room is designed as a mirror to power? It serves as a reminder to they who sit on that throne that they alone are not a Realm. Would you like to see how abilities you disrespect roasted the council of forty magi who ruled before? I am sure your vast power would make for quite the inferno."

There was a peculiar warmth in their connection as Feala squeezed her shoulder. One that dissipated when her brother threw his head back and laughed. "Hah! This! This is the fire I've been missing, my dear sister. But that begs the question, why have you remained here? Why haven't you named a regent and returned home?"

Kinera began to explain, launching in the story she had rehearsed for just such a occasion, when there was a loud, wet thud. Taulic shushed her as he turned back to look at what his influence had done, absently sucking the sticky fluids of his conquests off his digits.

The lesser demoness was covered in slime as she got to her feet. She had been utterly transformed, her now green skinned body unrecognizable to Kinera. Foremost, her broken horn had become a thin, sweeping stag-like diadem of glimmering gold. Black flame tattoos ran down arms and up her legs. Respectable breasts, just smaller than her head, hung from her chest like tear drops. Newly grown wings unfurled above a spherical ass attached to hips much wider than her shoulders as a tail of multiple tendrils caressed her new body.

The biggest change however, was between her legs. A pair of equine cocks, each thicker than her arm, emerged side by side from one sheathe. A series of bars were embedded on the underside of each shaft from the midpoint to the base, accentuating thick raphes pulsing with blood. The bulbs on either side of the bars started small and grew larger moving up, the top most peaking at least two inches from her shaft. Below the impossible dongs, balls that were already too big to fit in her cupped hands were pulsing ever larger as they began to churn with seed.

Kinera did a double take in spite of herself as she realized the massive members were still growing, their girth increasing with each ragged breath of her corrupted servant. For the first time in a very long time, she desired cock. Then, darkness closed around her as the memories of why she now only preferred the fairer sex tore at her mind. While she had never been the focus of her siblings' or their minions' depraved celebrations, it was not hard to put herself in their victim's place.

Taulic clapped his hands, pulling her back to the present. He made a joke about needing his own place after all and laughed once more. He strut towards the newest members of his harem with arms wide. He caressed their very different expanses of flesh before winking over his shoulder. In a flash, all three vanished. A note fluttered to the stone floor. On it was scrawled the letters IOU.

For a moment she was still, stunned by what might as well have been a military invasion. A hand on her shoulder broke her reverie.

"Is there anything I can do for you, my lady?"

"UGH! I hate him!" Kinera put her fist through the wall. Two of her favorites, stolen in the blink of an eye. Further, her arousal from earlier was now tainted by his display, she felt unclean even as she wanted nothing else but to have her way with her elf. She collapsed into her pet's arms, utterly exhausted.

Beyond that, she felt the familiar uncertainty clawing at her once more. Was she any better? She had planned for weeks to further shape Feala to suit her wants. They were thoughts only for herself. She was considering destroying the gem when the warmth from before suffused her once more.

"Thank you, my lady." Feala said as she tightened her embrace. "I know how hard that was for you."

Kinera could feel her captive's resentment and doubts fading, for the time being at least. It occurred to the demoness that for the first time her elf realized what might have happened had she not been the one to field an army. While the current situation was less than ideal for the former Archamge, Feala was still aware and mostly independent. She would not have been afforded the same freedoms under Taulic or any of the others.

A trust visualized as a fierce hug gripped the demoness through the bond. This was what set her apart from her siblings. Sure, she was an Overlord, but she respected those around her, thought of them as more than tools to be used and then tossed aside. The demoness leaned back into her elf's impossibly perky tits and looked up at her. "I have...a favor to ask of you."

"Anything, my lady." Feana was positively radiant as she smiled.

Kinera turned in the warm embrace to rest her wrists on her elf's shoulders. "I wish to give you a gift, power. I will make me and you inextricably bound and, in exchange, I will change you, sculpt you, make you a vessel of magic worthy to stand at my side forever."

Feala was silent for a moment, the bond oddly still. "Are...are you proposing to me?"

The unexpected question stuck the demoness like a blow. She had anticipated defiance, or playful dodging, but the open faced acceptance was stunning. She bit at her glowing thumb and looked away. "I suppose, in a way, yes, I am."

"Will you, Feala, be my partner until the end of days? Will you, Archmage of Avendale, fight at my back until we both fall?"

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • My Pet Elf

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 95 milliseconds