• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Jac's Story

Jac's Story

This is the next part in from my previous story, Kitten gets some Crème. All characters are over 18 and are based on actual events, only the names have been changed to protect the perverted.

*****

Jac leaned closer to his two friends. His olive skinned complexion and brown eyes stared back at Lashonda and Sapphire. They moved in closer in response. His muscles tensed as he began his story.

"Ok, you know how Sobki Cement is our town's biggest employer, right?"

"Yeah" the girls said in unison. "Well, I fucked the owner's daughter!" he responded.

"Bull!" exclaimed Lashonda. "No, really I did!" he said with a slight Euro-Spanish accent that tended to come out when emotional, "Let me tell you from the beginning how it happened."

The nervous man paced the room, as beads of sweat began to form on his forehead. He pulled out a white handkerchief from his coat pocket and patted his head down. He muttered that he was clearly getting too old for this. He focused his attention to the man in the room, a young 30-something male with dark brown hair and hawk like eyes that didn't see to miss much. The young man was sitting at the desk scanning worksheet after worksheet.

"Sir," said the nervous man "If you look at our computer files, you would find what you are looking for."

The younger man clinched his fist as he clearly was being annoyed with the older man's interruption. Outside the office window the sun sank lower into the sky as the world prepared their evening rituals before bed. The younger man had been going nonstop for several hours without so much as a coffee or cigarette break. Even after a 14 hour flight he was still going! The old man searched for a chink in his armor, but couldn't find one. He was tired and wanted to go home. The knock at the door broke their collective concentration.

A green eyed ginger walked into the executive office pushing a cart with coffee and assorted pastries. Her eyes were of emeralds, but she kept her gaze averted.

The older man gave her a "you're late," wrinkle of the forehead.

As a nervous habit she pushed her short red hair from her forehead. Both men followed her with their eyes as she pushed the cart. Her starched white button up shirt and black pencil skirt complimented her pouty lips.

"Ahh my daughter Jessica is here with some refreshments of coffee and..," he said breaking the awkward silence.

"Does the coffee have the answers as to how long your company has been operating in the red?" asked the man taking a quick glance at her wedding ring.

"No, sir, I mean," he started to say "Mr. or should I say Herr?" Even after so many hours the old man didn't know what to call him. After all it would be rude not to show proper manners for his guard.

"My name is Horus Blackburn, not mister or sir or Herr anything. I asked you address me by my first name only," he said in an annoyed tone. The old man reluctantly nodded and looked down at his big belly.

"Let me be honest with you," the old man said in attempt to regain control of the situation.

"That's a first," snapped Horus "I see money being spent, but little in the way of the justification of these expenditures. Where is your income going?"

"It's right here!" exclaimed the Jessica. She pulled out a thick file labeled Waist Management Distribution, and handed it over to Horus. He took a moment to peek between the buttons of Jess' blouse at her white lace bra. Then he thumbed through the memos and expense reports.

"This is going to take some time to go over this," Horus sighed in frustration. The old man was relieved to finally be getting some feedback from this work-a-holic machine. He looked at his watch, frustrated it was getting so late in the evening. "If you don't mind I have to call my wife and tell her I'm going to be late coming home to dinner."

"Don't bother; I'm going to need a few hours to sort this out. I require a ride to my hotel." He said. The old man sighed with relief, relieved to finally be getting out of the office.

"Jess, would be a dear and take Mr. Blackburn to his hotel room, please?" he ordered.

"Daddy, Scott is expecting me home soon!" she pleaded. Her father refused to give in and gave her "that" look. He wore a happy expression. Finally, he could push Mr. Blackburn off on someone else. She forced a smile "yes, daddy."

"If you need anything please don't hesitate to call me," the old man said handing Horus his card. It was a hallow promise. He didn't care how sincere it sounded and fled the office as if it was on fire.

*****

The drive to the hotel was made in dead silence. The only sound was from the noise of the engine and flipping of the papers. Horus refused to let Jess turn on the radio. The ride in the elevator was just as awkward as she felt he was mentally undressing her. Jess would glance over from the corner of her eye, but he was simply too focused on the documents. She was used to having men stare and leer at her. Being the part owner of the company she was constantly exposed to the eyes of men on the factory floor. If they were too obvious about they would suddenly find themselves out of work.

Upon entering the room, Horus went to the phone, tossing his luggage on the floor. Now was her time to make her egress. Before she could speak, Horus asked, "Do you prefer steak or chicken?"

"Pardon?" she asked. Her pulse began to pick up and her stomach began to twist. "I was going to leave; my husband is waiting for me."

"Tell him you are busy trying to save this town from your father's financial mess. I need help with deciphering these memo's and expense reports." He replied. She nodded, as they made their respective phone calls. Horus could overhear the protest from Jess' husband.

"Ronnie, sweetie, yes dear, I'll be home as soon as I'm done here," she reassured him. "I love you too, bu-bye." She blew him a kiss before hung up the phone.

"Bout time," Horus said. "I'm hungry and a little grumpy. Now take off your shirt."

Jess was completely in shock at what she just heard, she let out a little squeak that closely sounded like "excuse me?!"

"Am I speaking a foreign language again?" He said while scratching his chin. "No" he decided "TAKE...OFF...YOUR...SHIRT.." he said again pronouncing every word like an angry parent.

Her pulse and breathing increased as she started to feel dizzy and nocuous. She knew she needed to get out of here fast, but how?

Before she could act on her instinct to leave, Horus' voice broke her concentration. "Or should I call your father and tell him you were rude and disrespectful." He picked up the phone and started to dial. "Remember you need me more that I need you. If you expect me save thousands of jobs and white knight you family's albatross I should require something for me efforts," his voice trailed off and turned took on a more authoritative tone "Mister Greely!"

Jessica's eyes widened, and blood froze. She realized at the moment she had no choice. "After all, the room service will be here soon," she thought. Her shaking fingers unbuttoned her top. She made eye contact with Horus as if mentally telling him "I'm obeying, please!"

"Yes, everything is fine," Horus said with a smile on his face. Jess' face showed contempt as she threw her shirt on the floor in protest. "I just want to let you know that Jessica is being very helpful with coming up with a solution. I think the Triax Firm might be able to help, but I'm still working on the numbers. Oh?" he concluded. He handed the phone to Jessica. "Your father wants to talk to you", he said to her with a snake-like smile. He walked behind her as she took the phone to hear ear. He quietly whispered to her "now take off your skirt". She broke out in a cold sweat.

As she fidgeted with removing her skirt her father reminded her of obligation to the family. It was a speech she heard many times. She slightly nodded and said "Ok daddy, I'll do my best!" She tried to sound cheerful, but her father had no idea what she was able to do. "Come to think of it, I have no idea what this monster will do," she quipped to herself. She refused to meet his gaze and cast her eyes downward in forced submission. Horus walked back over to the hotel room couch and sat down. She looked up unexpectedly with a questioning look on her face.

He stared at her, like a way you would look at a piece of meat in the butcher's window. His eyes started at her black high heels as his eyes traveling up her black stockings. Next he starred white cotton panties. He took careful note of her soft curves around her hips and her c-cup breasts hiding behind her white lace bra. He licked his lips in approval and smiled a Cheshire cat grin.

"Please don't do this, I'm a married woman. I beg you, if my husband finds out," she pleaded.

His voice again broke the awkward silence, "I'll still let you fuck him, when I allow you too. You see, in this town you and your family are like royalty. Today that changes. Now my little fuck toy, lie down and play with yourself."

She tried to figure out the further implications of her situation. Her mind was racing from thought to thought. Then she realized what he wanted "I've never really, mas" she squeaked out "masturbay, master."

"Masturbated?" he said completing her statement. She nodded yes. He rolled his eyes in frustration.

"Lie down on the floor," he said. She obeyed the command. Jess was relieved to be off her feet as she felt her knees were about to give out. She carefully listened to his voice as she followed his commands as she began to rub her inner thighs. He ordered her to slip one of her breasts out and to cup it in her hand. She let out a little yelp as she pinched her nipple a little too hard. Once the pain subsided, she felt a slight wave of pleasure. Under orders she scraped her fingernails along her inner thigh move up and down slowly. As she left trails of red skin Jess let out a soft moan of relief. Next he told her to touch her clit. She touched it like a feather on delicate china. As she made small circles on her clit, she instinctually thrusted her hips. Her body betrayed her again as she left her pussy relax and her juices started to flow. Her panties were become moist, but Jess didn't care at this point.

She bit her lower lips as she picked up the pace. Waves of pleasure began to pick up as she realized she was eagerly waiting his next command.

Instead of his voice her ecstasy was broken by a knock at the door.

"Now fuck toy, get up and answer the door, that's room service and I'm very famished," he ordered. Without thinking she got up. Her head was spinning as she opened the door, completely unaware of she was still partially naked. Jac walked in closing the door behind him.

Jac stared at Jessica in disbelief from behind the food cart. He saw many strange things working in this hotel, but Jessica Greely standing before him like this was a first! He did his best to remain calm. "What was going on in here?" he thought to himself. The smell of expensive perfume and sexual juices stuck his nose as he winced.

He handed her a receipt book for the food. She took it from him and signed it without thinking. He started to walk out of the room when Horus spoke up from behind a folder "Aren't you going to give him a tip?"

Her hands went for her purse by her side, which wasn't there. Jessica and Jac both looked at Horus in surprise. She shrugged her shoulders as if saying "no money".

"Get on your knees and give him a tip," He ordered as he crossed his legs and sat back. She did as she was commanded. She went to her knees and undid his belt.

"But sir," Jac tried to protest. She unzipped his pants and slid out his throbbing cock with her hand.

"Is it not customary to still tip in America?" he asked. "Yes, but" he responded.

"Good. Now make sure you do a good job, I don't want my new fuck doll to disappoint me," Horus said. She began to stroke his cock in her hand getting it firmer. She took his cock into her mouth. As her head moved back and forth her shiny lip gloss started to slide off on his cock. She didn't care as she picked up the speed and suck harder. He shot precum into her mouth as she pulled back. Jess examined with her fingers. The precum had a slightly sweet taste but before she would play with it in her fingers, she heard her new master's voice. Horus had ordered her to play with herself again.

As if her fingers had a mind of their own, they obediently moved down to between her legs. Horus stood up lazily and walked over to Jessica. She started to moan louder. She took his cock to her cheek as she greedily licked it from tip down to his balls. She closed her eyes as she let it slide down her throat. Opening her mouth she licked his balls with her tongue. She let out a moan, as her lips vibrated along his thick throbbing cock. Jac arched his neck up and moaned.

"So is she giving you a nice tip?" Horus asked. All he could say was "mmmmhuh," She felt the first orgasm well up from below. It was so long since she experienced one, she almost forgot what it felt like. This was nothing like being with her husband; she couldn't stop as she began to push her lips on Jac's cock with greater force. Suddenly, she felt a hand on her ass. She stopped for a moment as she saw Horus' face. He pointed to the couch, and she got up and obeyed. She was beginning to get lost in the sexual fantasy.

Her mouth slid up and down his cock as her lips make smacking sounds. Jac's knees start to give way, as she wrapped her mouth back around. She swirled her tongue around as warm cum began to flow to the back of her throat. Jess' eyes begin to water as a hand, probably from Horus, pushed the back of her head deeper in her mouth. The young man's cum filled her mouth, as she tried to swallow. There was so much, and it was so sweet, it filled her stomach. Micro organism hit her body in wave after wave. Juices from her pussy were running down her legs.

Jack let out a gasp as he tried to say something. He could not help but almost fall to the floor as he rolled his eyes in the back.

"Did you cum yet?" asked Horus to Jac nonchalantly. "Yes," he replied sounding disappointed. Jessica feeling her work completed, pulled back and looked up at the two men. Horus, pulled out a business card and handed to Jac.

"Here kid," Horus said handing him a gold leaf business card, "This never happened, and if you ever find yourself in needed a favor, call me. Understand?" Jac nodded while zipping up his pants.

Horus leaned over and smacked Jess on the ass which made her squeal with delight. Before finally leaving, Jac took a moment to look over his shoulder and saw Jess being bent over a table and fucked from behind. The moans of pleasure and begging for more died off as he shut the door.

"Nobody is going to believe this, "he told himself as he put distance between the room and himself.

*****

Sapphire rolled her eyes, "Your right, nobody is going to be it!" Kitten was leaning closer, getting off to Jac's story.

"Here look!" he said showing her the business card.

"Right, you coudda found it, or snatched it from him or whatever," She said defiantly.

"Oh you are just jelly," he said trying to prove his point.

"Yeah," Lashonda replied "She still hasn't given it up!"

"Just because I'm not a slut spreading my legs for anyone, I'm waiting for the right guy," she reply, he cheeks turning red.

"Why buy a car without a test drive?" Lashonda quipped back. "Besides we all know you are a prude, Little Miss Puritan, saving it for marriage!" Jac laughed at that, having found someone who'd believe him. With her temper rising, , got up, looked at a watch (which wasn't there) and glared at the both of them.

"I'M LATE FOR A MEETING WITH MY PROFESSOR," she said with anger in her voice.

"Least we know you are not doing your professor or anyone" Lashonda said. Jac snorted with laughter as Sapphire stormed away.

(Continued in part 3)

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Jac's Story

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 259 milliseconds