• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • The Wager - Follow Up

The Wager - Follow Up

Author's Note: This is less of a "let's go fuck" story and more something playful I wrote on a whim to continue the story.

*****

All Alone in the Moonlight

Alicia woke with a start. Her husband was breathing noisily next to her but she was sure he hadn't been the cause of her start. No, she had drifted to sleep thinking about her day and woke up wet and aroused. She looked at the clock: 4:08AM. Almost another hour before she would get up to run and begin prepping for her day. She rolled out of bed and walked nude through the house, her mind returning to the previous day where her nudity was an enormous turn on. Nude where she shouldn't be, in front of people she shouldn't be nude for. Rick had clearly enjoyed the moment - as had his guest. Standing here in her own kitchen, sipping her water, she thought about how the erotic mixture of safety and danger turned her on. Returning to the safety of her own house, she had tried to make love to her husband the night before but found herself pulling back. Merely having a hard cock wasn't compelling when she thought about Rick and the powerful scene in his office.

Finishing the water, she put the glass down on the counter and wrestled with what it was. Was it the power he exuded? The excitement of losing a bet? While thinking about it, her fingers caressed her clit and she thought about the scene from the previous day. The soft but rough feel of the rope on her wrists. The office where only breathing and a clicking keyboard interrupted the silence. The occasional stare as Rick looked at her: naked, exposed. Her fingers moved quickly as she came to a quiet orgasm in the silence of the night, remembering the day before.

Her mind clearer, she looked at the clock: 4:16. Fuck. She was too awake to go back to bed and decided a longer, earlier run might help her clear her mind. Slipping on her black running shorts and neon green sports bra she stepped into the chilly morning air. The chill might do her good, she thought as she stretched her muscles and began the familiar run down her street to the local trail.

As she ran Alicia thought about what to do next. Fortunately she didn't have to see Rick for a couple of weeks, but she knew she'd be thinking about it between now and then. The bet had been fun but put everything to chance. She made the choice to put it to chance. But now she wondered what choices she would make.

Coffee

Nikki came in to the coffee shop late - as usual - and ordered a large caramel Frappuccino. The barista behind the non-Starbucks counter looked at her condescendingly and said, "Do you mean a blended iced caramel latte with whip cream on top?"

Nikki looked blankly and handed her credit card to him before waiving over to Alicia, sitting in the corner trying to decide what to tell her friend. On the one hand she usually told her everything. But she wasn't sure what Nikki would say or if she would judge her.

"SOOOOO!" Nikki swooped in with her blended iced beverage. "Did you fuck him!?" Heads turned and eyes widened to eavesdrop on their conversation.

Alicia smiled and realized her friend wouldn't judge her at all! In fact, she might have to tone down expectations. She started by explaining the terms of the bet - that she was to be a piece of art for Rick's office. Nikki listened with her mouth open as Alicia talked about stripping nude and being tied to the pole where she slowly spun around for Rick to look at. When she talked about Rick having a business meeting while she was in the room, she gasped and covered her mouth with her hand.

"Were you turned on by all this?"

"Oh, yes! Of course! And then Rick turned on the vibrator . . ."

"What!? Wow! Did you cum?" Heads turned again and Alicia blushed.

"Yes, of course. I couldn't resist it!"

Nikki crossed her legs, trying to cover up her own arousal. "And then? He must have thrown you on the desk and had his way with you!"

"No, it wasn't like that at all. He gave me my clothes back and I left," Alicia didn't explain that she was somewhat disappointed that it hadn't gone further. But at the time she was quite spent and needed to just lay down for a while and recover.

"So what are you going to do next? Are you still going to have him help you with your business?"

Alicia sighed. That was the question she herself had been working on. Could she go back to a professional relationship - a merely professional relationship - with Rick now that he'd seen her nude, put her on display, and gotten her off? She wanted to, certainly, and she valued his business acumen. But she also wanted him as a lover. And what did he want?

"Nik, I don't know. I certainly want to keep meeting with him but I also really get turned on thinking about being in his office."

A Big Pizza Pie

"I have a reservation," Rick explained to the hostess.

"Oh yes, right this way!" The twenty something young woman escorted Rick and Alicia to a corner table in the back of the restaurant. The bistro was one of those exquisite places where every table was a high top with flowers, the prices were extravagant and the portions small. While quite busy during happy hour and the evening rush, it was relatively quiet during the day.

Rick pulled out his standard agenda for their consulting time. Looking it over Alicia saw they were back to all business and mentally was relieved but her heart sank a bit as she wrestled with her arousal from the past two weeks. Mustering her courage, she pushed that down into a dark corner of her mind and put on her game face. "Let's look at growth projections for the next quarter. Also, I wanted to pick your brain about what I can cross sell to my clients."

A waiter came up, smiled smartly at the both of them and said, "Hello, my name is Jeremy and I'll be taking care of you this afternoon. Can I start you off with a bottle of Rose? Or are we going to be good today and stick with something childish?"

Rick laughed and said, "Yes - business darling. We'll get to that but I'm going to order first." Looking over the menu he said, "Yes, a bottle of Rose sounds good for a summer lunch. Can we get the cheese sampler?" The waiter nodded. "Great, I'll take the Salad Niçoise with tuna."

Jeremy turned to Alicia and nodded. "I'll take the poached salmon salad. Can I also get a soda water?"

"Yes, absolutely miss."

Alicia took a deep breath while Jeremy walked off. "Thank you for being willing to do lunch with me. After our last time at your office, well . . ." Alicia trailed off for a moment. "Well, let's just say I want to have a pause before we return to your office for our mentorship sessions."

"Can't think about being in my office without writhing nude on a stand?" The phrase was accusatory but the tone full of teasing.

Alicia blushed, "Not really! Maybe in a bit. But it was so exhilarating. I don't know if I could focus while being there. It was such a rush - and when Roger came in, I really didn't know what you were going to do with me." Rick raised his hands defensively but she cut him off, "No, you were a COMPLETE gentleman. It was quite the surprise. Have you spoken with Roger since?"

"Yes, damn near every day. I should give him your number. He keeps asking if it's going to happen again. I told him that if it does he won't be invited. Apparently he has zero self-control. He's like a twelve year old boy who had never seen boobs before. I mean Jesus."

Alicia laughed as Jeremy returned with a bottle and two glasses. Pouring a small bit into the first glass he handed it to Rick. While tasting he saw Jeremy sneaking a peek at Alicia's nipples poking against the fabric of her blouse. As usual, Alicia had gone braless, perhaps to tempt him or just because she loved the feel of her nipples exposed. "Jeremy."

The waiter snapped to look at Rick and blushed,

"Um, yes?"

"She is beautiful isn't she?"

"Oh yes sir. Very. But, um, how's the wine?" Alicia blushed but looked at the waiter.

"It is fantastic. Like the first strawberries picked on a June morning. This wine is perfect for Sunday picnics."

Both Alicia and Jeremy laughed. "I've heard of people like you, but I didn't know they really existed."

Rick smiled as he swirled the last bit of wine in his glass, "Learn about wine young man. There are so many flavors in the bottles of the world and each of them unique. Like a woman." He winked at Alicia who was still looking at the young waiter as he walked away.

"What did you see?"

"You don't appear to have worn a bra. I noticed about fifteen minutes ago. Our young manservant apparently noticed as well."

Alicia smiled, "No, I didn't. Hope you don't mind."

"Just like a precocious bottle of wine. Impulsive, strong willed, full of vigor! But you wanted to talk about sales and cross selling among your client base?"

Blushing, "Yes."

"I think before we go down that road, are you wearing panties under that short skirt of yours?"

"Um, what? Yes. I, well, I figured you might like the nipples, but as you saw it all last time we got together, I didn't figure I needed to go commando."

"I think you do," Rick smiled and pointed to the ladies room. "But let's not be gauche. Be back quickly or I will sell you to Jeremy for last night's tips!"

"So cheaply! And here I thought I was special!" Alicia stood, adjusted her dress and sauntered off to the ladies room. She could feel her thong and wondered what Rick had in mind. Was he going to make a move? Or just liked the idea of teasing her. She quickly slipped the black thong off down her legs and put it in her purse. Pausing for a moment, she rubbed her thumb over her clit and felt a swift jolt of energy flow through her body. Seeing herself in the mirror, she smiled and winked before heading back to the table.

As she sat down, she felt the smooth wood beneath her ass. Her dress was scrunched against the back of the chair and she checked to make sure she wasn't revealing anything too public.

"Everything come off ok?"

"Yep!"

"Well?"

"Well what?"

"Hand them over. Better hurry before young master Jeremy returns."

Alicia paused. She expected to have to show Rick at some point, maybe as he walked her to her car. But handing her panties to him in the restaurant took some getting used to mentally. Looking around she feigned nonchalance as she subtly pulled the black thong out of her purse and slid it across the table.

Rick left it there, looking into her eyes, observing how much self-control she would have. He sipped his wine and nibbled at the cheese while her thong lay next to the vase of flowers.

"So. How are you going to raise your revenue without spending a bunch of money on marketing or sales?"

His ability to raise the seductive but leave the thong on the table to talk about business just made things worse. For the next hour they analyzed what Alicia could cross sell to her existing clients and how she could drive more revenue without being too "salesy" as she called it. The waiter returned several times, noticing the black silk on the white table cloth but - other than a smirk - controlled himself. After they laid out a few key business items for her to work on Jeremy returned to their table with the dessert menu.

"Good afternoon Sir. M'lady. I have returned despite your severe efforts to rebuff me. This time I come to discuss tantalizing treats." Both Alicia and Rick saw him take a long look at the thong for a moment before turning to both of them with a raised eyebrow. "Would you like to hear about the dessert menu or did mademoiselle and sir have something else planned?"

"Jeremy, indeed, we do have other options. But perhaps you can help us make a decision. Darling, would you show Jeremy your tasty treat while he reads to us the menu of other options?"

Alicia was looked the waiter in the eyes. "Look carefully young man." Behind the draping white table cloth, Alicia spread her legs and lifted her skirt to show her bare pussy.

"Jeremy, what other treats do you have to offer? I expect you should be able to go into detail and provide a comparison."

The waiter looked down between Alicia's legs as he began discussing the cheesecake, the Haagen Daaz shakes, and the baklava. His gaze didn't move until he finished explaining each dessert in detail.

"All very tempting. Which would you choose?"

"Very good question, sir. And when dining here alone I usually choose the baklava. I must say, this is most irregular as we usually don't allow customers to bring in their own dessert. So, I cannot provide a true comparison. What does your other option taste like?"

"Quite right my good man. Quite right. Darling, give Master Jeremy a taste. Use your fingers. We wouldn't want the whole staff to come to our table on their knees looking for a lick of you."

Alicia moaned slightly as she reached two fingers down and rubbed them between her pussy lips, then offered them to Jeremy. He bent over, sniffed her fingers like a very expensive wine. Then taking her fingers into his mouth he swirled his tongue around them. Pulling back he looked Rick directly in the eye and said, "I often find that in these situations it is what you pair it with that makes the best combination. I would encourage you to enjoy your own dessert but I think you'll find it pairs very well with a Rombauer Chardonnay, just about any vintage. We have a few chilled in the back if you like."

"Perfect. What a salesman!" Rick grinned while

Alicia pulled her legs together and tried very hard not to touch herself. "Put it on our tab, put the tab on the credit card, and bring both to me. Also, do you have a card? We might have further use for you." Jeremy smartly grabbed the card and went off to process it. "Well, my darling, are you sure you don't want to see my office? Apparently your pussy pairs perfectly with a chardonnay and I'm in the mood for dessert."

"Yes. Please. God, I need more!"

Jeremy returned with the check and after tipping and signing it, Rick reached and picked up the thong. Winking at Alicia he put it into the little black folder, closed it and handed it to the young waiter. As they left the restaurant, Rick reached under Alicia's skirt and gave her ass a firm squeeze. "This will be fun."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • The Wager - Follow Up

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 206 milliseconds