• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Gold Coast Pleasures Ch. 02

Gold Coast Pleasures Ch. 02

123

In Chapter One, Tammy and her son Steve had intimacy thrust upon them just as they started to settle into their holiday home, pushing them together and into a hardly unwilling incestuous relationship.

Everything had conspired to make it happen and once they'd had sex there was little sense in backtracking, so they'd enjoyed their first night together to the full.

But they weren't the only ones to get close because while Tammy and Steve were getting down to business at one end of the house, things were already hot and well advanced at the other end because as Tammy had found out when she'd gone looking for some late night refreshment, their hosts Kim and her own son Chad, were also sharing one bed.

But I need to take you back the best part of a year now, to complete the background story.

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

They'd always been close - good friends as well as just mother and son and Kim had always kind of been in love with Chad although as he was growing up it was merely an adoration of his delightful boyishness. It was a warming attitude that seemed to overpower her at times, a typically motherly love for a son. She just felt she wanted to hug and squeeze him and hold him close to her and their much more intimate love must have developed from those early days.

Even once he was into his teens the desire to love him, in most maternally innocent ways, remained strong but then, as he'd begun to mature, things seemed to have changed somewhat. Chad had begun to push his mother away when she'd hugged him, somehow worrying Kim as she began to think that her son was becoming aloof but she was wrong.

Instead it was nothing to do with that, it was simply that his quickly growing penis kept rising into a solid erection at the touch of her body and that Chad, needing both release from his mother and from his urgent arousal, simply had to head to his bedroom to unwind.

There he'd stay until he'd jerked his cock into submission and until he'd calmed down - or until the need for food, for a piss or for company overcame his shyness.

Kim quite understood that her growing son would need to masturbate regularly but simply hadn't connected his sexual urges with her loving embraces.

But things quickly escalated on one very special day.

Chad was celebrating his nineteenth birthday on that day, but as they lived somewhat out in the country, the celebration was relatively muted and only involved Chad and his parents.

The warm afternoon had sent them out beside the pool where they'd relaxed and chattered and while Chad had preened himself, enjoying being the centre of attention and of adding another year to his age. Inevitably booze had been included - not huge quantities but simply because how else do you celebrate a birthday!

Chad had been legally permitted to enjoy alcohol for a whole year now and had done so occasionally, becoming used to the sharp flavour and the buzz but not only that, Doug was all for teaching his son to "become a man" as he'd say and some beer was all part of that manly development.

They'd imbibed gently, swam occasionally and loitered amicably until Kim, in an effort to create some kind of party ambience and atmosphere began playing some music on her phone and even managed to get Chad up to dance with her. She'd tried to teach him the rudiments of dancing but as Chad's dancing ability remained almost zero, their dancing consisted more of swaying together - occasionally actually in time with each other.

But then the music changed to a slow tempo and Kim pulled her son closer to her so that they clung and danced together, her generous breasts squashed between them, their thighs and hips occasionally making contact too. It was the combination of his mother's close attention and the small percentage of alcohol in his system that spelt trouble for Chad; trouble that reared between them as Kim clasped him lovingly to her breast and then kissed him, her lips soft and pliable on his. It took some seconds before Chad broke the kiss and with a gasp he tried to push himself away while at the same time Kim tried to hold him in place, an action that only caused more anguish for Chad.

"Cut it out mum," hissed Chad, unwilling to cause a scene and unwilling to show his father that he didn't enjoy his mother's proximity, "It's making me - oh damn, stop it."

He glanced urgently towards Doug but fortunately he was busy lifting another can of beer from the cooler beside him.

"Stop what, darling?" answered Kim as she continued to hold him tight, "What's up? Don't you like me holding you any more? Oh - I suppose you're feeling a bit light-headed, eh?"

She let him escape from her clutches but as Chad stood there shaking his head to try to lose the sexy sensations, Kim saw what the problem was. Quickly she grabbed his arms and spun him around so that Doug would have no chance to see the evidence - while she continued to absorb the sight with an open mouth gaze.

"Ahhhh," she said quietly, "Oh shit!"

Chad was aroused - just as he had been so often as his mother had cuddled him but as he'd grown towards adulthood his penis had developed into something any man would be proud of. And today, with Chad wearing only shorts and a t-shirt his erection was both very evident and very strong. Kim's cuddling dance had unintentionally rubbed her body against his groin and her kisses had simply enhanced his arousal. Sure, Chad enjoyed the sexual feelings but pressure in the form of an overflowing supply of spunk and youthful energy had turned his cock into a lengthy steel rod.

Their closeness and then the kiss had just overpowered him and his erection now created a very generous tent in the leg of his shorts, a sight that caused Kim to gasp softly in awe and in something akin to delight. Swiftly her senses and her own needs gave her the perfect answer.

"Come on darling, I think I'd better take you indoors," she said as she wheeled Chad around and pointed him towards the house.

She turned her head towards Doug as she pushed her son ahead of her.

"Just going to take Chad inside, I think he's had a bit too much to drink," she said, "I'll stay with him for a bit to make sure he's ok."

"Huh - damn kids always drink too much but yeah, fine Kim, you take him inside; you look after him," answered Doug somewhat testily, "I'm going to take a quick swim - I ought to do some exercise anyway."

He slapped his belly loudly, the sound echoing around.

"I'm getting out of shape. Really should do at least twenty laps a day," he said as he stood at the edge of the pool.

"Ok, you carry on - good for you," said Kim absently, caring only that he kept himself busy.

Her husband seemed to have done a lot of not caring in the past few months, especially not caring for her needs and his comments only encouraged her to feel even colder towards him. Why he bothered to try to keep in shape when he seldom used his body on her bemused her but right now it was she who just didn't care any more. Right now she had something more interesting to occupy her!

"I'm going to stay out here, see you a bit later," he replied as he poised himself at the pool edge, "Look after the lad and don't let him puke everywhere."

"Yeah of course I'll look after him, he'll be ok," Kim replied absently as her husband disappeared into the water.

Her intended way of looking after Chad had nothing to do with Doug's recommendation!

Chad wasn't overjoyed to have his celebrations cut short but the embarrassment of his erection was sufficient to let himself be pushed and then led quickly back to the house and to his bedroom wherein Kim shoved him backwards onto the bed. His head was humming slightly anyway so a lie down wouldn't come amiss and if his mum hadn't have been there then he'd probably have come in soon so he could either take a nap or more probably exercise his right hand but he was bemused. What the hell was his mother up to?

"Lie down Chad, then stay there," she instructed, "I think we need to deal with something."

She pushed him over until there was sufficient room for her to sit beside him, her legs over the edge of the bed as she faced him.

"You're not feeling drunk at all, are you?" she asked, entirely aware of the real problem now.

"No, not really. Tiny bit buzzed but not bad," he said, "Why - what's the matter?"

"You know what the matter is! It's that thing!" she said with a smile as she pointed towards Chad's shorts.

"I couldn't help it," he mumbled, feeling exceptionally embarrassed, "It's always happening."

His penis was still at least partially erect even if it was starting to deflate right now but the bulge was still sufficient to indicate that he was well enough endowed.

"Don't worry darling, we can soon get rid of it for you; well, for a while anyway," she said soothingly, "Would you like me to help?"

"Help how?" he asked, bemused.

"Like this perhaps," said Kim.

Her hand moved and rested on his thigh, just a few inches from where the end of his cock was hidden and her fingers delicately began stroking his leg, the sensations shooting through Chad's body.

Suddenly Chad understood and equally suddenly his penis jerked into complete rigidity again, lifting the material into another cock-peaked tent.

"Ahh, mum, no, get your hand away! You're making me, ahhhh, stop it...ohhh!" gasped Chad, his mouth hanging open in tremulous surprise.

"Well, would you like some help?" asked Kim again as her wicked fingers gently moved around, sliding closer and closer to his erect penis.

"Wow - honestly?" he breathed, "You wouldn't - would you? Really...?"

Kim blew him a kiss then smiled broadly.

"Course I would. I didn't think there'd be many objections from you," said Kim, as her moving fingers continued to caress his thigh, "And I think I'd love to find out a bit more about your problem!"

Chad could feel his body shivering with excitement but also with fright.

"Seriously?" he asked, "You mean you'd help me...?"

"Well, do you want me to help you?" she asked, her fingers still moving softly towards their target, "Or shall I leave you to do it yourself?"

"Oooohh, bloody hell no mum," he gasped, his mouth out of sync with his brain, "I mean yes mum; I mean I do, oh shit, just yes please!"

He shut up suddenly, overcome with excitement and emotion.

Kim chuckled at his discomposure as her fingers slid closer and closer to the raised tent while she watched the look on Chad's face; then slowly she lifted her hand from his thigh and as Chad held his breath she let her fingers drift over his bulge and then gently press down onto it.

"Ooooh mummmm," he breathed, his voice and his body shivering, "Oh God yes!"

Kim increased the pressure on Chad's hidden erection, now letting her gentle fingers curl slightly around his penis as she explored his dimensions. To her exploring hand it felt as if he had a sizeable object in there and certainly something worth investigating further. She pushed down a little more firmly, feeling the solidity and springiness of his flesh and the heat inside it. Her fingers tightened their grip around his cock, then they gently moved up and down as she explored the outline of his weapon.

There was absolutely no resistance from Chad now - all he was doing was sighing and gasping every so often, gripping the bed cover with his clenching fingers and occasionally jerking his penis up at Kim's hand, his action entirely involuntary and uncontrollable.

"You ok?" she asked as her fingers continued to stroke him and Chad nodded quickly and eagerly.

"Yeah mum - that's so nice," he panted, "Please don't stop!"

"Wasn't going to," replied Kim, "But I wanted to make sure you don't mind first."

"Don't mind? I love it - it's wonderful!" sighed Chad as his hips suddenly jerked again, "Oooh mum, yesss, ooooh mum!"

"Would you like me to go a bit further?" said Kim quietly but Chad was worried about that.

"Dad - where's dad?" he asked in a tone approaching panic.

He tried to sit up but Kim pushed him back down and soothed him.

"He's swimming," she said, "He's far too busy and anyway, he told me to look after you, didn't he!"

They both laughed lightly at that, Chad's laughter cutting off instantly as Kim's hand moved from his erection and landed on his bare thigh again, then he held his breath as her fingers began to move up his leg inside his shorts.

"Ohhhh," he breathed at last, "Ooooh mummmm!"

With his erection holding his length up off his thigh, it was the root of his penis that Kim first encountered and her hand, once she'd located it, rotated and slid downwards to caress his sensitive balls.

Shudders of delight made Chad's muscles quiver and shake and made his breathing difficult and Kim, realising his problems, calmed him.

"It's alright darling, I won't hurt you," she cooed as her fingers explored, "Mmmm, they feel so full."

She stopped her movements and looked into Chad's eyes, her own eyes glittering with excitement.

"Are you alright with this?" she asked, "Am I going too far?"

"No mum, no you're not; more please!" moaned Chad, his eyes closed, "Help me!"

"Oh yes, I want to help you," said Kim as her fingers now explored Chad's wiry growth of pubes, "Shall we go on then?"

Chad nodded again and as his eyes opened he did a sudden double take. His mother was leaning forward over him and her loose top was now revealing considerably more of her breasts than Chad ever remembered seeing at such close range. Her nipples were obscured but semicircles of her aureoles were on show to him! He felt his cock jump with renewed enthusiasm just as Kim's fingers began to slide onto his penis.

"Ooooh mummm," he gasped excitedly, "Careful!"

"I will be," she soothed him, "Just let me...oooh yessss!"

Her hand had now found his cock as it jerked inside his shorts but her access was quite limited and although she could touch his penis she couldn't hold it. She managed to twist her wrist back again and could now stroke his penis but she still couldn't get hold of it properly, certainly not enough to pleasure him the way she wanted to and she felt frustration building.

With a quick pat of her gentle fingers she pulled her hand away from his shorts and his penis.

Chad gasped, horrified that he was going to miss out but Kim smiled down at him with such a big and happy smile that he suddenly knew that his fun wasn't ended.

"You feel so nice but I really can't get at you," Kim said quietly, "Let's get these things undone and get your shorts out the way."

Before she'd even finished speaking her hand was in place, quickly releasing the clasp at his waist then finding the tag of his zip and sliding the nylon zipper down and as the strained material parted, Chad's cock sprang out, sideswiping her hand as she worked to expose him. It now stood there, raised from his body between the parted sides of his fly, glowing hotly and glistening with his lubricants.

"Uhhh!" grunted Chad, his hands lifting quickly to hide his heated, inflamed and exposed penis, "No mum, you can see my cock!"

"Get your hands out of the way, you idiot!" Kim spluttered as she pushed his protective hands away, "Of course I can see it! I want to see it!"

"Ahhh!" gasped Chad, "Oh fuck!"

Kim chuckled once again, loving the way that her son was so naïve and almost innocent.

"That's what I want; that and to be able to hold it better of course," she replied and as she spoke her hand moved and clasped his penis and this time there were no obstructions; this time her fingers were able reach around his hot throbbing shaft.

As her fingers closed around his cock so his hips lifted upwards of their own volition and Kim quickly slid his shorts further down.

"Oh yesss, that's better," she hissed, her cool fingers gentle on his penis, "So hard and strong."

Her hand began small movements up and down his shaft, just sliding his loose skin around, then she let her fingers slide to the very base of his cock to hold it entirely upright.

"Look at that!" she said as she admired the rigid column of flesh, "That looks so good, so tempting - look at that lovely big shiny knob. Oooh darling!"

A little dribble of precum oozed from his penis and dripped onto his abdomen and Chad felt the moisture land as if he'd been burnt by molten metal.

He gasped but didn't complain - the feelings were far too nice to stop as his mother's hand gently moved on his flesh.

"Is that good," asked Kim in a sultry voice as she began to move her hand again, "Shall I carry on?"

"Yeah, oh God yeah, don't stop," he implored, "It's lovely!"

As her fingers moved further, Chad's foreskin began to slide down from his knob, exposing the plum coloured extremity and Kim looked at him again.

"You don't mind me doing that, you know, pulling it right back?" she asked and Chad shook his head vigorously and soon Kim was revealing Chad's knob in it's entirety - a deliciously bulbous crown with a firm collar and a generous slit.

Another small trickle of precum oozed out but this time Kim's actions caused the lubrication to quickly become spread around, even onto her fingers.

Her actions increased, now sliding his skin up and down his rigid shaft with more vigour and now Kim too was becoming very aroused because, quite apart from the deliciously hard and eager cock in her hand, the hot scent of his sex was rising from his groin to fill her flaring nostrils and Kim felt her own sex organs liquefying.

She shuddered as a spasm tugged at her pussy and shuddered anew as another spasm made her feel as if her vagina was squeezing an imaginary cock. A quick flash of an imaginary scenario of herself riding that penis invaded her senses, causing yet another spasm of pleasure to thrill her.

Almost without realising what she was doing now, her hand began to move faster and as Chad lay there and loved every moment they both listened, almost mesmerised, to the faint slapping of flesh as her hand and his foreskin jerked back and forwards, the sounds and movements both completely absorbing. Kim's strokes were metronomic, steady movements repeated time after time and varying only when her thumb stretched up to caress his knob ever few strokes while Chad lay there trembling with pleasure, but he couldn't lie still for long - too much was happening, deep inside his body.

Spasmic, almost seismic shudders - jerky movements with an underlying fluid motion were now happening and with each spasm he had to suck in some air.

"Getting close are you?" asked his mum, her mouth smiling happily, "Let it go Chad darling - just let it happen!"

"Won't be long," groaned Chad, concerned about shooting off in front of his mother, "But what'll happen when I...?"

"When you shoot off?" asked Kim, having felt his tremors, "I want to see it, that's what! I want to see all that lovely stuff you're going to produce - I want to see it shoot in the air and I want to feel it and I want to taste it and - ah, no, perhaps not that...not yet."

Her voice drifted away with her daydream but most of her dream was about to come true because Chad could hardly keep his hips still now and he could feel his orgasm building up quickly.

"Nearly mum, oh fuck!" he groaned, his fingers tightening their grip on the bedclothes, "Please don't stop now!"

"What, stop and miss all the fun! No way!" said Kim with a big grin, "You're so nearly there aren't you?"

Her hand was flying now, quickly moving up and down his penis which seemed to have grown somewhat. It certainly felt harder than it had been before and was almost awash with precum now.

"Ahhh - it's coming!" gasped Chad, his hands waving around now.

Normally he'd have at least one of his hands around his cock but right now he just didn't know what to do with them apart from wave them around but then suddenly he found he had to clamp his hands on his hips as Kim took him over the edge.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Gold Coast Pleasures Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds