• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Becoming a Cum Dump Ch. 07

Becoming a Cum Dump Ch. 07

12

BEEP! BEEP! I rolled over and pulled out my phone. 6:45am. Monday, October 5th. I was surprised, I had already received a message from "M T" at 6:30am.

Good morning my sweet Aurora. When you read this you can jack off. But when you do, record it and send it to me.

I immediately woke up. I threw off my covers and hurried to my desk. When my camera was set up and pointed towards my bed, I laid back down.

It didn't take long for me to shoot my load. My body shook from the intense orgasm. All my built up pleasure raged through my body, releasing from my cock. My cock unloaded all over me. It shot load after load over my body. The first shot hit me right in the forehead. It dribbled down the sides into my hair while the next shot hit my chin. Each successive shot of cum landed farther down my body until it dribbled out of my cock. I milked the last little bit of cum from my balls.

It felt so good. I laid in the afterglow totally relaxed.

Ding! My phone beeped announcing a new message. I quickly opened it with my non-sticky hand.

I hope you're not late for school.

I checked my phone. It was still only 7:00am, but I needed to get moving. I stopped the camera from filming and loaded it onto my computer while I took a shower. When I finished my shower, the video had loaded. I cut off the end of it and emailed it to Thomas. I threw on a pair of boxers and athletic shorts before running out to my car.

My mom said good morning to me as I passed by. I mumbled something about forgetting something in my car. I found a small package sitting on the driver's side seat. As I stood holding the package a thought struck me. How did Thomas get into my car?

I pondered this as I walked back down to my room and opened the package.

My mind immediately forgot what I was thinking as I saw the item now in my hands. I looked at the picture on the package and stared.

The picture showed a very muscular man wear a mankini, as the packaging said. The mankini he wore was plain black. The straps went over the guy's shoulders, went down to the thong part that rode high on the waists. There were two other straps that wrapped around the guys waist and obviously attached to a thin strip of fabric that reached between the guy's ass.

I slipped the long piece of fabric out of the package. I held it up by the shoulder straps to stare at my new underwear. Was I really going to wear this? I asked myself. Checking the clock, I knew I would. I felt the smooth material. It must have been lycra from the touch and stretch.

Tentatively, I stepped into the leg holes, making sure the shoulder straps were on either side of me, and pulled up. My cock tucked underneath me as the smooth fabric nestled my cock in its pouch. The thin strip slipped between my cheeks rubbing, quite pleasurably, on my hole. I pulled the waist straps up over my hips resting them right on my hips. I fingered the shoulder straps. The thong fit snuggly without shoulder straps, but I didn't want to leave them hanging down so, using my thumbs, I pulled them up and over my shoulders. I rolled my shoulders, shifting the straps, until I found a comfortable position. With the shoulder straps on, the thong pulled tight. It rubbed against my asshole and tightened against my cock.

I caught my reflection in the mirror and immediately got hard. I felt sexy, and I thought I looked sexy in the new underwear. Unfortunately, time was running short. I threw on a pair of jeans, knee-high socks, and a loose t-shirt to cover my new underwear and headed out the door.

My drive to school was almost unbearable. The thong kept riding up on me constantly reminding what I was wearing. The rough fabric of my jeans felt amazing on my bare cheeks. The shoulder straps kept digging into my shoulders reminding me how connected everything was.

With all the time I wasted in the morning, I barely had enough time to make it to my first class. I didn't have time to be nervous about what I was wearing until I was sitting down in class. Suddenly, I was nervous about other people seeing the shoulder straps and wondering what I was wearing. I was concerned my shirt would ride up and people would see the straps leading down to my pants. I was nervous that my thong would show and people would know that I was wearing a thong.

Barely anything from my first class registered as those thoughts ran through my head. My concerns were largely unfounded as no one seemed to notice what I was wearing. I hoped everyone was too sleepy to really pay attention.

It wasn't until I saw my girlfriend that my fears came to a head.

Chrissy calmly walked up to me. She looked amazing and my fears left my head for a second, at least until she wrapped her hands around my waist in a hug. I hugged her back when I felt her fingers brush over the straps on my back.

"What's this?" she asked. She started to pull up my shirt, but I stopped her. I moved us between a bank of lockers. "What is it?"

"Um, I decided to be a little bold with my underwear," I told her. The noise of the hallway was loud enough to give us a little privacy. I still looked around making sure no one was eavesdropping.

"Really? How bold?" Chrissy asked me, her hands immediately returning to my back.

She ran her hands under my shirt feeling my tight back muscles. Her hands immediately found the straps and followed them up to my shoulders. My shirt was pulled up, leaving my back bare, so I quickly moved her hands back down, covering my back. Her hands didn't stop at my waist though, and quickly dived into my pants. She felt my waistband but also felt my bare ass.

Chrissy's eyes went wide as she fingered the junction in the small of my back.

"You're wearing a thong?" she barely breathed out. I couldn't tell her exact thoughts until she licked her lips. She was getting hot! She liked what I was wearing, and it was getting her excited. Her hands started moving again, trailing down between my cheeks feeling the strap.

"Ahem," came the clearing throat sound. Our heads snapped towards a teacher standing next to us. His eyes looked us up and down. Chrissy quickly withdrew her hands, her face turning beet red.

"Sorry, Mr. Grafton," Chrissy apologized.

"Yeah, sorry sir," I added.

Mr. Grafton just raised his eyebrow at us and continued walking. Chrissy turned back to me with a wicked smile on her face before she started laughing.

"I can't wait to see you in just this later," she said. Chrissy added extra emphasis to "this" by snapping my shoulder strap.

I winced but smiled at her.

"Come on we have class," Chrissy took my hand and led us to our next class.

It was a fairly boring class which meant I focused more on what I was wearing than what I was hearing. It didn't help that Chrissy kept shooting me sly looks. She definitely wanted to see what she had felt.

We split up for our next classes. I headed to the drawing studio loving the feeling of my underwear rubbing against me. Being alone, I looked around making sure no one noticed what I was wearing.

Unfortunately, I was too aware of who was around me, but not who was walking towards me.

"Oof!" came a voice below me. I looked down. I had accidentally run into someone!

"Sorry!" I quickly said. The guy had already bent down to pick up a couple of things he had dropped. I immediately bent down and helped him pick up a notebook.

"Sorry, I wasn't watching," the kid said looking up at him.

"Me neither," I replied lamely. "You're Patrick, right?"

"Um, yeah. Pat," he responded.

"Sorry, this is the second time I've run into you isn't it?" I asked trying to make small talk.

"Yeah, I guess," Pat said. "Anyway, I should get going."

"Oh, yeah, sorry," I said. "Me too." I watched Pat go, when I saw him glance back towards me. When he saw me looking he gave a little jump and scurried off.

I continued to my class where I was distracted by two things now. I was distracted by Pat and by my underwear. When I went to lunch I looked for Pat but couldn't find him.

The rest of my class and the last class went by uneventfully. Finally, school was over.

Chrissy met me at the door, and we walked out together. She seemed giddy while we walked to our cars. I had parked way at the end of the lot, but Chrissy was in the middle.

"See you at my house then?" Chrissy asked.

"Yeah of course," I replied with a smile.

"Great, I'll see you there." Chrissy hopped in her car. She immediately started it and headed out before I even walked three cars over.

When I got in my car, I checked my phone.

Hey there Aurora. Have fun with your girlfriend. Make sure she takes some pics of you in your underwear. And some of you in action with your underwear. You can orgasm if you wish. Just don't get too much cum on your undies. MT

I heaved a sigh of relief when I read the message. Thankfully, I had sent Thomas a text during my last class telling him my plans.

I drove to Chrissy's house with a weight off my shoulders. I was glad Thomas let me live my life the same way I did before meeting him. Well, mostly the same. I wondered what Chrissy would think taking pictures of me. Something told me she would be fine with it. Maybe even happy.

When I got to Chrissy's house, she was already in her basement. I let myself in like normal and met her down there.

"Hey stud," Chrissy said immediately meeting me at the bottom of the stairs. Her hand immediately found my shoulder straps and started to stroke them. "So, do I finally get to see what you're wearing?"

"Yeah, but I have a question for you," I said.

"Sure," Chrissy said absentmindedly as she pulled at my shirt. Her eyes went wide as my underwear came into view.

"Will you take some pictures of me in my underwear?" I asked.

"Of course!" Chrissy exclaimed. "Let me go get my camera. Don't take off your clothes."

Before I could respond, Chrissy rushed up the stairs. I walked to the couch and sat down. It didn't take long before I heard Chrissy coming down the stairs again.

Chrissy looked very sexy in her simple outfit of jeans and a t-shirt.

"Ok baby, let's see what you're wearing underneath," Chrissy said setting the camera on the coffee table.

Chrissy slowly pulled my shirt up. Her tongue slid over her lips as she unveiled my chest. When my shirt was pulled over my head she stopped. She hadn't pulled the shirt totally off. My head was still in the shirt, but it was pulled over my eyes pinning my arms in the air.

Through the fabric, I saw a flash; then another.

"God you look sexy," came Chrissy's voice. My straps were shifted a little before I saw another flash. Chrissy pulled my shirt the rest of the way off and pulled me up.

"I'm glad you asked me to take pictures. This is so much fun," Chrissy said. She took a couple pictures of me still in my jeans with the straps coming from underneath. She had me turn around and took a couple of pictures of my back. The back of my underwear made a "V" shape down my back meeting at the thong.

"Oh, that V looks fun," Chrissy said. She set her camera down. Her hands slipped into the back of my jeans and squeezed my hard butt. "I love that you're wearing a thong. That's so sexy. Your butt feels great."

Chrissy's hands followed the waistband around to the front. Before she touched my crotch, she pulled out and unbuttoned my pants. She spun me around again and unzipped my fly. She left me with my fly open. It exposed just enough to see I was wearing a thong.

Chrissy snapped a quick picture. My jeans were tugged down to my knees. A couple more pictures were taken including one where I looked embarrassed. Chrissy loved that one.

Then she pulled my jeans down the rest of the way.

"Oh my gosh!" Chrissy exclaimed. The camera flew up as my knee-high socks were exposed. Chrissy took a couple of pictures with my jeans still on and only the tops of my socks visible. They were simple black knee-highs with three white stripes. For a spur of the moment pick, they ended up a good choice.

"Oh my gosh, those are regular socks. They look so sexy on you," Chrissy continued as I stepped out of my jeans.

"Thanks. And of course they're regular socks what else would they be?" I asked.

"Well they could be athletic socks. Now strike a couple of poses," Chrissy said.

I was definitely not prepared by how excited Chrissy was. Her energy was palpable as she had me in all different sorts of poses. I felt like a model they way she had me move and position.

There were some basic poses. But Chrissy was obviously horny as she got me in more sexy positions as well. I think her favorite was me, kneeling on the couch, and bent over the back exposing my butt and clearly showing off the thong. Anyway, I knew that was my favorite.

Finally, Chrissy was out of ideas for pictures. We flopped on the couch. Chrissy lazily ran her fingers over my chest, abs, and, of course, underwear.

"Wow, I can't believe how bold you were today," Chrissy said. "I doubt any other guy at school even owns one of these." She snapped my shoulder strap to make clear what she was talking about. "And I doubt any guy wears knee-high socks at all, unless they're playing a sport." She rubbed my sock-covered calf. "I can't believe how lucky I am to have found an amazing guy like you. It's hot that you're so open with your look. I definitely think you're sexy like this."

Chrissy brought her head up and kissed me on the cheek. I smiled back at her.

"Thanks for being so understanding and open," I replied. I wasn't sure what else to say. Chrissy was so open and supportive. And quite turned on. I wondered if she would be like this every time I did something new. It also sparked a thought about what she would say if I ever told her about Thomas.

"How about I go put these pictures on my computer and we can have some more fun," Chrissy offered.

"That sounds great," I replied. I waited patiently as Chrissy moved to her room. It took a little longer than I thought it should.

"I hope I didn't take too long," Chrissy said from the doorway.

"Oh my gosh!" I cried out.

Chrissy stood in the doorway wearing a slutty school girl's outfit. I looked her up and down.

"Well, it's obvious you like it," she said with a giggle. She stretched herself against the door frame showing off her ass.

Chrissy had a on a pair of black high-heeled, round-toed, mary jane shoes. White knee-high socks covered her shins, ending right at the bottom of her knees. Her thighs were bare until a very skimpy, red-plaid skirt barely covered her pussy. With her position, it was easy to see how it rode up high on her ass, barely covering a third of it. With the bottom of her butt showing, I could clearly see the plain white panties. Her belly was bare until a small white blouse covered just her breasts. It stretched out to her elbows and a top was bare leaving the top of her chest and neck open. No bra. She had put on a little bit of make-up and put her hair in a low ponytail. Overall, she looked stunning.

"I thought if you had a sexy costume on; I should put one on too," Chrissy said as she walked towards me. She swayed her hips, allowing her skirt to swish from side to side showing off her body. There was not a lot left to the imagination.


"You look stunning," I said.

"Thanks," she said. When she got to the couch, she bent over at the waist and rested her hand on my hard cock.

"Fuck," I moaned. I looked up and saw that the windows were wide open to the outside world. I wondered if Chrissy knew anyone walking by could see her panty-covered ass.

"Now, let's have some fun," Chrissy said. She leaned in and started kissing me. I brought my hands up, immediately finding her ass. My hands rubbed all over them, feeling the soft cotton on her firm butt. Chrissy moaned into my mouth. "Fuck that feels good."

Chrissy's mouth slowly moved down my body. She kissed her way down my straps pausing at my nipples. She bit, licked, and sucked at my strap covered nipples. My cock was straining hard at the confines of the pouch now. It was starting to hurt a little.

Thankfully, Chrissy quickly dove past my abs and started working on my cock. Chrissy's mouth felt amazing on my cock. Chrissy's tongue pressed the smooth lycra onto my cock. It pushed along the smooth fabric up and down the bottom of my shaft.

"Oh that feels good," I moaned. Chrissy continued to tease my cock. My cock responded quickly by leaking precum that Chrissy quickly sucked up.

Finally, Chrissy shifted the pouch around and freed my cock. It sprung up to its full five inches.

"I love seeing your cock," Chrissy said taking it into her hand. My cock immediately jumped from the touch. I squeezed hard trying not to cum already. "Oh, that was cute. You're close aren't you?" Chrissy had obviously felt my cock flex.

"Yes," I moaned.

"Hmm, should I make this quick?" Chrissy asked as she quickly stroked my cock.

"Fuck!" I exclaimed trying hard not to cum.

"Or should we drag this out," Chrissy said releasing my cock. It immediately strained for her touch again, but Chrissy moved her hand away. Chrissy laughed to herself as she leaned forward and blew on my cock. The cool air felt good against my cock causing me to moan again.

"How about we wait until you can get me off," Chrissy said with a wicked smile. She plopped herself down next to me. "Well?" She shot me a questioning look.

I immediately went to my knees in front of her. Her skirt had already ridden up a little, which was enough to show off her panties. Her panties were drenched and sticking to her pussy, clearly showing it off.

I licked at her sweet pussy licking at the liquid trapped in the cotton. I sucked hard on her panty-covered pussy.

"Oh fuck!" Chrissy moaned. "Don't tease me!"

I obliged her, even if she didn't me, and pulled her panties over her knees and off her heels.

Her pussy was now bare and dripping onto the couch. I quickly suctioned my mouth to her pussy and sucked hard. My tongue shot straight at her opening, lapping at her lips. It slipped up and down between her lips. Her body shook with each swipe of my tongue.

My tongue finally strayed a little too high and hit Chrissy's clit.

"Oh fuck!" Chrissy exclaimed. Her hands grabbed the back of my head and held it in place. She was so strong that I couldn't move as her thighs tightened on my head and rode her orgasm on my face.

Chrissy's pussy ground onto my face as her body shook and shivered from the orgasm.

"Oh my gosh," Chrissy finally said as her orgasm subsided. "That was incredible! Now it's your turn." Chrissy just pushed me onto my back and laid on top of my legs.

My cock was still out and still rock hard. It dribbled precum down the shaft which Chrissy quickly lapped up. It didn't take long for me to be shooting my cum into Chrissy's hungry mouth. She sucked until it hurt. My body strained as I pulled off her mouth.

Chrissy moved up with a large smile on her face. She moved her mouth to mine, and we locked lips.

Shock locked my body when my load of cum hit my tongue. Chrissy snowballed me! And I loved it. My tongue greedily lapped at Chrissy's mouth trying to get more of my cum. It tasted a little different from Thomas's cum, but still good.

The more eager my tongue got, the more eager Chrissy's tongue got. We made out passionately for a long time. Our hands were all over each other's bodies. I couldn't keep my hands off Chrissy's hot clothes and Chrissy couldn't keep her hands off my mankini. We moaned into each other as we kept at it.

My cock was hard again by the time Chrissy finally pulled off. Chrissy was horny again as well. Unfortunately, when we finally split off we heard the garage door.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Becoming a Cum Dump Ch. 07

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds