• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Becoming a Sissy Maid & Slut Vol. 13

Becoming a Sissy Maid & Slut Vol. 13

12

Chapter Twenty Two: Satin, Ruffles and Lace, Sissy Maids contracted out to Work.

Monday morning and I arise as typical at 7:30am, enema, shower, shave do my makeup and put on a maids dress for the day. Today it's back into a black satin one. Master told me though to put on black back seem pantyhose for today which I dutifully do and make sure the seems are straight. I step into a pair of black smooth leather 5 inch spike heel pumps with the double ankle straps. My strawberry blonde wig, and maids cap and Ta Da Im dressed for another day. Little do I know it will not be a very typical Monday for me nor for my sissy maid girl friends. But I still do not know this as I got upstairs about 8:20am and prepare Master's breakfast, of bacon, eggs toast and fresh coffee. For me a make a small pot of my morning gruel.

Master enters the kitchen in a robe and I dutifully curtsey with a "Good morning Master."

He replies, "Good Morning Chantel, you look eager and ready to serve today."

I reply, "Yes Master, thank you for noticing Master."

Master now begins to reveal to me that this will not be a typical Monday for me, nor for Tracie and Trish. Our Masters have arranged us being sent off for a few days of a work large farm for the last week of its harvest. Some men who have been contracted to help improve our servitude and submissiveness will be picking us girls up today and taking us out to a work at the farm where we will be broken in and trained in hard core servitude at the whims of the family and work men who work at the farm. We will not only bring our maids outfits but will bring slut wear for evening sissy slut duties. Master tells me we will be gone from Monday through to Sunday morning where we will then be brought back to our Masters, suitably trained to being even more submissive and docile.

I am nervous about this but I have no choice but to accept it.

By 9:30am Gage and Rick have both brought Tracie and Trish over, both suitably dressed in black maids dresses, black, back seem pantyhose and black spike heel pumps, Tracie is wearing black suede shoes and Trish is in black smooth leather shoes. We are told to wait in my bedroom for the men who will take us to the farm. Tracie and Trish have packed their extra maids dresses, a variety of pantyhose and tights, some slut type clothes and some extra high heels, shoes and boots. Oh yeah they packed up enough cosmetics for the next six days. I pack a similar suitcase of clothes and shoes.

We nervously chit chat to see what if anything we each may know, but we all know the same info. Some men are coming to take us out to a work at a farm to help break us down and use us as hard core sissy maids and sluts for the next six days. We all are scared but know to accept our fate.

By about 9:45am. we are called out to the front door, the men who have come to collect us have arrived. As we greet them we curtsey in unison, and greet them as sheepish sissy girls.

Master George says, "Well here are our three sissy maids and sluts. First, is Chantel our head maid."

I curtsey.

"Next is Tracie."

She does a curtsey.

"Finally we have Trish."

Trish gives a curtsey.

There are three men, the head man is the father named Allan and is in his 50's, a typical, white farmer, very fit and rugged looking. The other two men are first a son in law named Paul and is in his late 20's tall about 6'4" and also fit and rugged. The other male is one of Allan's sons, he is Joel in his mid 20's about 6ft. tall, fit and manly looking too. We sissy maids would be no match for these rugged, dominant men. Allan says, "Very fine stock of sissies to start a discipline regime while we put them to good work as sissy maids and sluts this week."

Master George says, "Yes, you will find they are good starting positions for your more hard core training and use."

We three remain standing and quiet but are all nervous.

Allan says, "If I may assume some control?"

Master George says, "Surely Allan."

Allan sternly says, "Ok, you sissies stand at attention, knees locked, feet straight, hands by your side and backs straight!"

We all comply as directed.

He adds, "You sissy girls will be receiving added training in discipline and in how to work, WORK HARD!" he goes on, "Do you three understand?"

We in unison curtsey and say, "Yes sir, thank you sir."

He has his son and son in law then begin prepping us for our travel. They supply us padded ankle cuffs with very short chains. This will keep us in our high heels very under control in dainty little steps. Next, a belt is put on and it has chains with wrist cuffs. This will have our arms and hands restrained as well. We are ordered to hobble out to the van with our packed suitcases and put them in back.

It was a hoot for all the men to watch us hobble in our heels carrying out packed suit cases. Once loaded, we are standing at attention waiting further orders. The men who will be taking us into discipline and labour on their farm for this coming week, wrap up final details with our Masters and soon we are loaded in the van. It's a three or so hour trip and we are to remain quiet unless spoken too.

About 2 hours into the trip the van pulls off into a parking lot for a highway diner. We are left, chains locked to our seats, in the van while the three men have lunch. They will bring us out some meager food after they enjoyed a hearty lunch.

We sit and chit chat, three sissy maids in black maids dresses. We discuss that we surely will have ourselves worked over hard this week. Masters expect us to be more broken in and docile as sissy slaves, sluts and maids. We try to relax sitting inside the van all chained up.

About 45 minutes pass and the three men return. They hand us each a small Styrofoam pack and a disposable drink cup. We open the pack up to each see two slices of plain toast now cold and dry. Our drinks are just tap water. Allan the father says. "You sissies have five minutes to eat, so hurry up."

We in unison say. "Yes sir, thank you sir."

As we eat up they drive the van up the highway to a quiet place which has a pull out. Once five minutes were up we are finished, not much of a lunch for us though. The van is parked and we are ordered out of the van. This is hard being chained up on our ankles, plus limited movement of our hands via the chains and cuffs on our wrists.

Once outside we are led to the front of the van, Allan says, "We each will will feed you some protein by having each of you suck us off.

We each together say, "Yes, sir, thank you sir. We look forward to eating cum as we suck you men off here."

We are instructed to get down on our haunches and pull their pants and underwear down of these men. They are all nicely cocked with typical 6-6.5 inch cocks, all are cut. Soon though as these men lean back against the front of the van.

We get into it as we are all so use to sucking cock now and we each want to give the men the pleasure that the deserve.

It must be funny watching three sissy maids resting on our high heeled haunches with cocks simultaneously in our sissy mouths. Us moaning as we slobber our saliva over these hard cocks, our tongues caressing each as we sissy head bob away. The men groan in near unison with pending joy and a lust to want to shoot their loads of hot cum into our mouths.

Mmming, ughing, sighing and moaning continue and is all one can hear from us three sissies and three horny men. We can feel and sense these men getting closer and closer to the joy of male ejaculation. We each so want to please these men. The sucking soon has their hands pressing on the back of our heads as they thrust too and soon all within seconds of each other they shoot their their thick, gooey, sperm filled, semen in our sissy mouths. The panting subsides as we each pull off their cocks and tuck their cocks back in their briefs and pull up their pants. Before we each rise, we look up to these men and their manly eyes as we smile and thank them for allowing us to suck their cocks.

We all then get back in the van and are back on our way, about one more hour to go until we get to the family farm. We girls sit quietly until we get to the farm.

At the farm now it's a little after 2:00pm we are taken to the main house, still in our chains the men walk us there and Allan introduces us to the rest of the family. First we meet his wife of 27 years, her name is Kathy, Miss Kathy to us. We in unison curtsey and say "Hello Miss Kathy."

She replies, "Very pretty sissy girls, it is amazing how girly they are." she adds "We will have them do ample sissy maid duties this week."

Allan introduces next, "Girls these people are Jennifer who is my 24 yr old daughter and is married to Paul, then next person is my 19 year old, youngest son named Richard."

We three curtsey and say, "Good Afternoon all."

Allan tells us that for harvest time they hire on twenty paid workers to help, who are out in the fields right now. They are mostly temporary workers from Mexico and India but five men are local farm boys. We have ten Mexicans and five Hindus working with the five white males. They all are between 21 and 30 years of age. We are trying something here by hiring you sissy maids to help, to be worked hard and to be available as sluts. These men have been working hard during harvest and we have one more week to go. You girls will do all the sissy maid work and will be sluts to satisfy any of the men's male urges, "DO YOU THREE UNDERSTAND?" He exclaims.

We say in unison with a curtsey, "Yes sir, thank you for the privilege sir."

Allan adds, "If it goes well, then next year we may contract you girls out for full harvest which can last up to a month for us."

I speak for us, "Oh yes sir that would be good sir, we will work to please you all this week sir."

We are then taken to our bedroom for the week by Miss Kathy. In the basement of their house. Once inside we see three cots set up and three makeup tables and mirrors for us. A place to hang our dresses and such. She tells us to put things away and then come back up to the kitchen to begin prepping for dinner as the hungry men will be served by 5:30pm.

We quickly put our things away our cosmetics out on each table and then head back to the kitchen.

We enter, curtsey and say, "Ma'am we are ready to serve your needs."

Miss Kathy with Miss Jennifer were doing some prepping but will now hand it off to us as they will now instruct and guide us as sissy maids doing our maid duties.

We three slave away now preparing dinner for all the true hard working men and we as sissy girls do take pride in being so femininely, dutiful in carrying out said duties for such true men. Miss Kathy and Miss Jennifer are strict in making sure we three sissy maids do a top notch job.

The dinner table for the family is set by us three and then we go and set the dinner table for the men out under a covered patio for the twelve workers. By 5:30pm the men are all cleaned up and begin eating a buffet style dinner. For the family inside I am on duty to serve them and be at their beckon call. Trish and Tracie are serving the hired workers. We are all amusing eye candy and the men love seeing such femininely dressed sissy maids. I'm sure they are getting rather horny at the sight of us.

For the next 30 minutes we each serve as maids and wait on these people and working men. At a little after 6:00pm. Sir Allan has us take one small slice of meet, fill a plate up with either rice or potatoes and a small amount of veggies. We can make a cup of coffee and/or a glass of water. We are sent to a small table just for us three to discreetly sit at for the rest of dinner and we have 15 minutes to eat our dinners.

We each try to relax and enjoy our company as we enjoy the 15 minutes of peaceful eating. It does pass quickly though as soon Miss Jennifer has us now clean things up and wash dishes etc. They want us to be done by 7:00pm. So we all scurry about in our high heels picking up plates, cups, glasses and cutlery. Two of us start washing all the diner dishes while one of us wipes down the tables that the twenty workers eat at and then the family's dining table inside. It's very busy for us sissy maids.

By 7:00pm we are done and report to the living room for further instruction. We each enter and curtsey in unison. I speak, "Sirs and lady's I wish to report the three of us sissy maids are finished with cleaning up from dinner." we then curtsey again.

Sir Allan, says, "Good girls, you will now go to your room and change into appropriate slut clothes to then be available for our working men tonight."

We curtsey and in unison say, "Yes sir, thank you sir." as we walk down stairs to our sissy bedroom and begin our changing of clothes from sissy maids to sissy sluts. As we get out of our maids dresses and petticoats we discuss our slut wear. I go through my things and feel like wearing black, back seem pantyhose with a short black flared out with large, loose pleats and high wasted, skater style skirt. My blouse will be a white ,satin blouse. I'm going to put on my royal, blue suede 6.5inch spike heel platform pumps.

Tracie selects a pair of white, fishnet pantyhose over to a pair of beige sheer pantyhose, she grabs her pick, suede miniskirt and a white satin blouse too. Her shoes are pink, suede 5 inch spike heel pumps.

Trish puts on a red, satin blouse, black, denim mini skirt, suntan coloured sheer pantyhose and red patent leather 5 inch spike heel pumps.

We each touch up our makeup, spray of perfume. We come together, hold hands and wish each of us good wishes tonight as we are sure to be banged by 20 horny men tonight. We then kissy, kissy each of our cheeks and walk up stairs to be inspected.

Click, clock, click, clock the sound of three pairs of spike heels as we enter the living room. Eyes fall on us as we each smile and curtsey asking for inspection. Umm yeah, the family loved how we looked as we all looked like hot 'n sexy, sissy sluts. Miss Kathy notes we are to go to the work house where the men have a recreation room, a bunk room and a small bar. We must PUT OUT!! This is a part of our job here. Be pretty, be sexy and get it on with our hard working men, we are told. We all curtsey and we note we will be happy to be used as sluts tonight, as we then walk out and to the work house. We are nervous but excited, who knows how fucking horny these men are.

I open the door and we step inside, some men are playing pool, most are watching t.v., a few are at the bar, but dammit 20 pairs of hungry eyes fall on us sexy and feminine sissy sluts. As we step inside our heels click and we all can hear a mumble of Spanish, Hindi and English being spoken as to what these men see.

We curtsey and introduce ourselves. We then together walk to the bar and one of the Mexican men ask if we'd each like a drink. Feeling wonderful at that we each say yes a beer please. Soon we sit on bar stools and our glasses of beer are before us. The men begin to gather near us. They whiff our perfume and love the smell. Some of them say we look so hot 'n sexy. We femininely say "thank you."

Talk soon moves to good old sex. We are told we are sluts and we are to put out for the men, of course we all agree that we are sluts to be used. The sense of male sexual arousal over the three sluts as we appear as can be cut with a knife. Soon men touch us and feel our satin blouses, soon a hand here and a hand there are on our pantyhose clad thighs and work up our short skirts. The men feel our chastity devices and know we are locked away. More conversation in Spanish, Hindi and English as we are all caught in a cacophony of a sound whirl wind. The men divided up into groups to decide who will be with whom of us. We have no more to say but only to smile as they decide or sexual fates for tonight. We each drink our beer and wait for what will happen.

Soon we each are taken by our hands to different areas of the room. I'm taken to the pool table, Trish is led to the t.v. part of the room and told to kneel on the coffee table. Tracie is left at the bar but is told to bend over the end of the bar hands on the top. I'm pushed over the pool table. Trish is on her hands and knees on the coffee table. We each are told to pull up our skirts, pull down our pantyhose and panties, baring our sissy bums. We all ask for our purses so that we can get some KY Jelly to then lube up our butt holes. One of the men grab then hand us our purses as we then grab the lube. The horniness of the men is growing more and more heated. In Spanish, in Hindu and in English we hear,

"Venga venga sobre vosotros, Get ready, lubricante, lubricante de prisa."

"पर आता है, प्राप्त करने के लिए तैयार है. lube lube जल्दबाजी में नही ड़ाकता"

"Come on come on, get yourselves ready, lube up, hurry lube up."

The men are becoming near wild with desire to fuck us, fuck us hard, they do not care that we are chicks with dicks. They just want to fuck something as we look sexy, slutty, feminine and ready. We each smell of the intoxication of sweet perfume.

The three of us are situated that we can see each other get gang banged tonight. We each make eye contact and can see each others' nervousness and fear. I mean we are use to being sluts now, but to have twenty fucking, horn dog, males of three ethnicities be so aggressive to fuck us is quite exciting but scary. But soon our minds are on to what is beginning to take place. Hands of men are on each of our butt cheeks and we feel the gruffness of hands kneading our butt cheeks.

My first is a Mexican and he is squeezing my butt cheeks hard enough to hurt and I yelp a bit. Soon though he is pulling my butt cheeks open to show my lubed up and ready to be penetrated sissy, butt hole. He begins to push his 7 inch uncut cock up inside me. As I moan to his invasion hear some Hindu guy really force his 7 inch uncut cock upside Trish as she yelps at his aggressiveness. But I am back to myself as my Mexican partner gets his cock inside me now. I'm bent over the pool table and the Mexican is now pounding trying to get rhythm going with me. I hear him moan and speak Spanish at me, "Ella es mu apretados, ella es apretado."

I am moaning and ughing as I take his cock. We get into a good but firm rhythm. I now hear Tracie at the bar have some big, white, 6'5" cowboy dude man handle her, "C'mon bitch, lets get you goin." Tracie feels his massive 8 inch thick cut cock punish her butt hole as this cowboy type male gets it on with her.

Soon there are sounds of wild animal sex going on in three distinct but in same room areas. Besides the men doing the fucking at the moment are the others watching and cheering them on to fuck our asses hard, I mean the men are craving for hard and powerful ass fucking on us three sissy sluts.

The men are pounding each of us and we at times during this look at each other, what a sight, bent over a bar, bent over a pool table, kneeling on all fours on a coffee tabled, surrounded by men and the sight of three horn dogs fucking each of us hard with an animal driven goal to shoot up our butt holes thick jets of hot cum.

The sound of moaning, groaning, Spanish, Hindi and English like an opera is amazing and we each can sense the first three of twenty men about to let go. I'm near delirious as my man pounds my butt hole as I hear the first guy let go up Tracie's ass at the bar. I can't help not to look and see her man with his 8inch cock in nirvana and she takes it like a good slut should. I hear my Mexican ass pounder cry out, "Oh mi Dios, oh mi Dios, pronto, ugh pronto." and he lets go his wad of hot, sperm filled semen up inside me. He falls forward over to me and pants as he comes back down. The mood between him and me is incredible as I feel proud to have him cum inside me and I know he too is in nirvana of male ejaculatory pleasure.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Becoming a Sissy Maid & Slut Vol. 13

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds