• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • So Nice to Meet You, Erica

So Nice to Meet You, Erica

12

"Damn, what an ass," I thought to myself as I sat on my front porch watching my new neighbor across the street getting her mail.

Erica was her name, and she was new in the neighborhood. Her, and her husband, James, had just moved in about a month ago, and of course, she had attracted my attention several times while out in her front yard.

Marla, my wife of 25 years, and I, have lived in the neighborhood for 15 years now, and there have been several women that have attracted my attention.

Today, what had attracted my attention, was a pair of tight shorts, and a bikini top as she walked out her driveway to get her mail.

As she pulled the mail out of the box, she turned her head a little, and I threw up my hand to wave.

She smiled, and gave a little wave back as she turned and started walking back up the driveway to the house.

She was a tight little package, with a nice ass and great legs. My dick was stirring in my shorts as I watched her walk. She had a pair of small tits, maybe 32A's, and they were shaped very lovely under the bikini top she was wearing.

I watched her all the way till she was back inside her house, and then got up and went inside to grab another beer.

As I went into the kitchen, Marla was on the phone, and was discussing plans to meet someone somewhere, and she sounded frustrated.

I opened the refrigerator, and grabbed my beer, just as Marla was hanging up.

"Joe," she said. "Are you going to be here for a while?"

"Yes, babe." I answered. "Why?"

"I have invited our new neighbor, Erica, from across the street to come over for drinks, a girls thing, just to get acquainted, and I had forgotten that I have to go with my sister to meet the wedding planner this afternoon.

"Ok," I reply. "What do you need me to do?"

"She is supposed to be here at 3pm, and I might not be back by then," she said. "But, it will be close, and I don't want to cancel with her, so if I am not back, will you entertain her till I get here."

My mind was already processing everything that Marla had just said. Hell Yeah, I would love to entertain that tight little package for a while.

"Sure thing, babe," I told her. "I will be glad to. I will be here for a while. The exterminator is coming by later anyway, so I will be here till then."

"Great," Marla replied. "Thanks, babe."

Marla went and took a shower, then got dressed and left to meet her sister.

It was 1pm, and I still had a while before Erica would be here, so I took a shower, also, then laid down on the couch to watch some TV.

I must have dosed off, because the next thing I know, the doorbell is ringing, "That must be Erica," I thought to myself.

I got up and made my way to the front door and opened it ,and sure enough, it was her.

"Hi there," I said, with a big smile on my face. "You must be Erica. My name is Joe."

"That would be me," she replied, smiling. "It's good to meet you, Joe."

"Marla isn't here right now, but she will be back soon," I explained to her. "So she has asked me to entertain you till she gets here. It shouldn't be long."

"Oh," she replied. "I could always come back another time."

"Nonsense," I said, winking at her. "Come with me. I will show you the house, give you the guided tour."

"Ok," she laughed. "Give me the guided tour."

I could tell that she was a little nervous, but she agreed.

As she walked on through the foyer and into the living room, I couldn't help but check out her fine ass in a nice pair of tight khaki shorts, set off by a white blouse, with her long blonde hair hanging down over it very nice. Her gorgeous tan legs went down and ended in a pair of black heels. She looked very sexy.

"Here," I said. "First, let's have some wine, after all, you were coming over for drinks, right?"

"That sounds good," she said. "I am thirsty. It is hot out there today."

I already had the glasses out, and I poured her a glass of red wine, and myself one, also.

Keeping the bottle of wine in my hand, I took her all around the house, showing her some of Marla's collectables, stuff that we had gotten in Europe, and showing off some of my art prints, also from different countries around the world, refilling her glass each time she took a drink. Then, I took her into the master bedroom. As I was showing her another art print, I noticed that Marla had left her bra hanging on the closet door.

I went over to it, took it off the doorknob, held it up, and with a big smile I said, "And this is another fine piece of art from across the pond."

She laughed and blushed a little at the same time.

"Would you like to guess what country," I said, while pulling the small tag out.

"Do you always show off your wife's underwear to other women when she isn't home," she asked.

By that comment, I could tell the wine was starting to work on her some.

"Only the pretty one's," I said, raising my eyebrows and winking.

"I'm sure you say that to all the ladies, Joe," she replied.

I opened the door to Marla's closet, and told Erica to come closer.

"Let's see what else she has in here," I said.

Erica came over to the closet door, and looked inside. She was a little hesitant, but the wine was making her more curious.

"Look," I said, holding up another bra, "Here is a nice one. What do you think?"

Erica walked up right next to me and looked at the lacey bra. I held it out, then put it up to her chest, and said, "I wonder how this would look on you?"

She took another swallow of wine and stepped back. She acted as if she didn't know what to say or do.

I could tell she was starting to get a little buzzed already, so I thought I would take a chance and see what happened.

I moved Marla's bra up to Erica's tits, and let it lay across them. Then, I took both of my hands and cupped her small, firm tits.

She took a deep breath and said, "What are you doing?"

I didn't say a word. I just kept cupping, and fondling her tits in my hands, while moving closer to her.

She appeared stunned at my actions. She seemed at a loss for words, but I could tell by her breathing that she was turned on.

Then, she suddenly, and firmly said, "I can't do this. I am a married woman."

She moved quickly passed me and out of the closet. I followed her closely down the hall, and back into the living room.

She stopped at the couch and stood there a second, then looked back. I walked up to her, grabbed her shoulders, and bent her over the back of the couch.

"What the Hell are you doing," she asked. "I had better go."

I ripped at her tight, little shorts, pulling them down to her ankles.

She was wearing a white thong, and it went down to her ankles, also.

"What are you fucking doing," she asked again. "I can't do this. I need to go."

I slapped her on the ass, and she let out a loud squeal. She turned her head and looked back at me standing behind her.

"Go," I said. "Get the hell out."

She looked very confused. Her head was telling her to leave, but her body was telling her to stay. She just stood there, bent over the back of the couch, with her shorts and panties around her ankles.

I got down on my knees and burried my face in the middle of her fine ass cheeks. I sunk my tongue about an inch deep up her tight little asshole. She let out another squeal, and started breathing heavier.

I attacked her asshole, then I attacked her wet, tight pussy.

"Oh My God," she said. "What am I doing? I can't do this to James. Please stop."

I kept up my attack on her asshole, then, I pulled her ass cheeks apart and ran my tongue over her clit, while fingering her pussy.

"Oh God No," she cried. "Please stop. I can't do this to my husband. Please stop...please...please stop...please. Oh God!! Oh My God!! Please don't stop. Oh My God! Please don't stop! Don't fucking stop!"

With just a few circular motions of my tongue on her clit, she didn't care about her husband anymore, and she was begging for more.

"That's it, you fucking Bitch," I told her. "Tell me what you want."

"Oh God No," she said. "We have got to stop. I can't do this."

I raised up and dropped my shorts and underwear to the floor. I moved in behind her and took my rock hard dick in my left hand and started rubbing it up against her wet pussy lips.

"Oh God Damn," she cried. "That feels so fucking good."

I just kept rubbing her pussy lips with the head of my hard cock, then, I leaned over, grabbed her hair, and pulled her head back to me.

"Do you want me to stop, Erica," I asked.

She didn't say a word. She just moaned a few illegible words.

I tightened my grip, pulling her hair even tighter. Then, I put my hard cock back up to her cunt lips again and guided the head between them slowly.

"No," she cried. "Don't do it. I have never cheated on my husband."

She was begging me to stop. She just kept saying over and over how she couldn't do this.

I stopped for a second and thought about it. Marla could be home any minute. If she caught me, it could be bad news, but I can tell that Erica wants to do this, even though she is telling me to stop.

Then, she moved her ass back and started grinding on my dick.

She turned her head and looked back at me. We made eye contact. She didn't say a word and neither did I. There was no turning back now. With one hard thrust, I shoved my rock hard cock, balls deep into her tight, wet pussy.

Her head snapped back and she arched her back, and in a deep, devilish voice ,she screamed, "Holy Fuck!"

I started pounding and pumping her tight, wet pussy with all that I had. In and out with long, deep strokes.

She was out of her head with lust.

"Oh My Fucking God," she cried, as I drove my hard cock deep into the depths of her pussy.

"Take it, you fucking whore," I told her, while still pulling her long blonde hair.

"Oh, God, what am I doing?" she said, as she met my thrust. "I can't believe I'm doing this."

I looked around the room, wondering how much longer it would be before Marla came home. This was so risky, but there was no way I could stop now. It was too good.

Just then, as I was looking around the room, I saw James, Erica's husband, through the living room window. He was in their driveway washing the car.

I pulled Erica up and spun her around to a table in front of the window. Then, pulling her hair back, I forced her to look outside.

"Look," I said to her. "Look out the window and tell me what you see."

"Oh My God," she said. "Oh My God."

"What do you see, Erica," I asked her.

She looked away from the window. She didn't reply. There was just silence.

I grabbed her hair, and forced her to look out the window again.

"What do you see, Erica," I asked her again, very forcefully. "Tell me, Bitch!"

"It's my husband," she said, sounding very embarrassed. "This is so wrong."

"Yes," I answered. "It's wrong, but you love it, don't you Erica?"

She didn't reply. I just kept pumping her pussy and she kept meeting my thrust with a good rhythm, and I could tell she was very close to her first orgasm.

With her very close, I pulled my hard dick out of her tight pussy. She looked around and said, "What are you doing? I am close."

I leaned over and asked her, "What kind of woman watches her husband wash his car, while she is getting fucked by another man?"

"Just put it back in, God Dammit," she said. "I am close. Just put it back in and fuck me."

"I asked you a question, Erica," I replied. "Answer me!"

"A Fucking Whore," she screamed. "A Fucking Whore does. Now put your God Damn cock back in my pussy and fuck me!"

I threw her across the couch, and jumped over on top of her, rolled her onto her back, ripped her blouse open, and spread her legs wide open with my hands. She clawed at her bra, pulling it off as I took my hard cock and rammed it back into her pussy and started pounding her hard again.

"Oh My Fucking God," she screamed. "I am going cum. I am going to cum!"

She was lost in a delusional world of lust. Her tits were bouncing and her eyes were rolled back in her head as she came hard on my dick.

I was close, too. I thought I had better go ahead and unload in her pussy before Marla got back. Just then, something caught my eye. I looked over to the right, and to my surprise, Jimmy, the exterminator, was standing there watching the whole show.

"Damn," I thought to myself. "What the hell do I do now?"

There I was, in the middle of my living room, fucking the shit out of my neighbor's wife, with Jimmy, the exterminator watching us. I had forgotten that he always uses the spare key to get in if no one answers the door when he knocks, and obviously, I didn't hear him knock today.

I looked over again and he was still just standing there watching.

Jimmy was a young black kid, maybe in his early-twenties. He was about my size, and had long dreadlocks. He was just standing there with his spray can.

I was still pumping Erica's pussy hard, and I could tell she was close again.

I motioned over to Jimmy for him to come closer. He just stood there looking bewildered, so I motioned again, using my free arm. He started moving towards the couch.

I grabbed a pillow from the couch and pushed it down hard over Erica's face, then pulled my dick out of her pussy.

"What the fuck are you doing, God Dammit," she asked in a muffled voice, caused by the pillow. "Put it back in! Fuck me, I am close again!"

I looked up at Jimmy, and without saying a word, I motioned for him get between Erica's legs.

I mouthed, "Fuck her," with my lips.

He stood there for a second, obviously shocked as hell by what he had walked into, but then he unbuckled his pants, and took my place on the floor in between Erica's legs. His dick was already hard from watching us.

Again Erica asked, "What the fuck are you doing?"

Jimmy reached up and took my place holding the pillow over Erica's face, then slid his hard cock up to Erica's wet pussy and slid it in slow and easy.

"Mmmmmm," Erica moaned loudly. "That's it, give it to me!"

Jimmy started moving his dick faster and faster in and out of Erica's wet pussy. Erica had no idea it was him, she still thought it was me.

"That's it, you God Damn Bastard! Fuck me hard! Harder, dammit," she cried. "I am going to cum! I am cumming again!"

Jimmy was really pounding her good. His thrust were long and hard, making her tits bounce back and forth wildly against her body.

I just knelt to the side on my knees stroking my hard cock as Jimmy pumped her pussy harder and harder.

"That's it, " Erica screamed. "Oh Hell Yeah! I am cumming! Holy Shit!"

I could tell Jimmy was getting real turned on by Erica's nasty mouth, and was about to blow his load.

I reached over and grabbed the pillow off of Erica's face. She opened her eyes and saw Jimmy, then looked over and saw me to the side.

"What the fuck?" she screamed loudly. "Who...what...who the fuck...what the fuck is going on?"

She was mad as hell, and shocked. "God Dammit! Who the fuck is this? He's black! God Damn You," she screamed.

"Get the fuck off of me," she demanded to Jimmy. "Who are you?"

She was fighting to get up, and started hitting Jimmy. I jumped over and straddled her body real quick, holding her down. All the while, Jimmy's orgasm was building.

With Jimmy pumping her pussy hard and fast, and me on top of her, Erica began to calm down some.

She had two men to deal with. Her screaming and fighting finally gave in, and she seemed to just go with it.

I moved my hard cock up to her mouth and she started sucking my dick, and moved her hand up to support it better in her mouth.

I could feel Jimmy's body behind me every time he would thrust forward into Erica's pussy.

Then, I felt Jimmy pull away from Erica. I turned around to see that he had stood up behind us. I looked down at Erica and she seemed lost in a state of pleasure. Jimmy just stood there with a raging hard on. He had not cum yet. He had to be at least 9 inches long. I rolled off of Erica and as I did, Jimmy sat down on the couch beside Erica, and then pulled her over on top of him. She straddled his body and his thick, long dick slid right back into her wet pussy. She started riding him slow and easy.

"Holy Shit," she moaned. "What am I doing?"

I moved in behind Erica. I started rubbing my hard cock up and down the crack of her ass. I spread her ass cheeks and moved the head of my hard cock up to her tight little asshole.

"Oh Hell No," she said, as she turned her head around looking at me. "Hell No! Get the fuck away from my ass!!"

I started rubbing the head of my cock around her tight little asshole very slowly, getting it good and lubed with her pussy juices that had ran down the crack of her ass.

She just kept her head turned looking at me, and kept saying, "Hell No, Joe! Don't you fucking do it!"

Just then, Jimmy started hitting her pussy just right. She turned back around and started moaning.

"Oh God Yes," she moaned in a low, deep voice. "Oh God Yes! That feels so damn good!"

With Erica close again, I took my dick and let the head find it's way slowly into her tight little asshole.

She began to moan and grunt as the rest of my hard shaft found it's way up inside her warm, tight little ass.

"God Fucking Damn," she cried. "What are you doing to me?"

The three of us started to get in sync, and started to get a good rhythm.

I pulled her back, and started pumping her ass faster, and Jimmy was hitting her pussy hard from underneath.

"Oh My God," she screamed. "I am going to cum! I am cumming!"

Her orgasm hit hard, and she was looking straight up at the ceiling, with me pulling her hair back tight, and Jimmy with a firm grip on her tits.

I drove my hard cock deep inside her ass and just held it there, as Jimmy pumped her pussy hard.

I could tell he was close, and wondered if he would cum in her pussy.

With his vicious pumping from underneath, Erica started meeting his trust, riding him hard, causing my dick to slide out of her ass.

I moved over to the side and just watched as they fucked like wild animals on the couch.

"Hell Yeah," Jimmy grunted. "That's good fucking pussy! Ride my dick, you little white Bitch!"

"That's it, you black mother fucker," she replied. "Fuck me!"

"Hell Yeah," he snickered. "You like this big black dick, don't you Bitch?"

"Oh Hell Yeah," she replied. "Give it to me!"

Then, Jimmy threw her off of him and pinned her down in the floor. He straddled her and put his big cock right up to her head and unloaded his balls all over her face.

"Take it, Bitch," he grunted. "Take my cum all over your pretty white face."

"Oh Hell Yeah," she replied. "I love it! I fucking love it! Give me all of your cum!"

Then he slid that big dick into her mouth and unloaded some more. She was gagging and her eyes were big as hell. He was really unloading in her.

When he was finished, he got up, looked at me and said, "I'm finished with this little white whore, Joe. She's all yours."

He just left her laying there in the floor, and started putting on his clothes.

I moved over to her, knelt down, grabbed her by the hair, and pulled her head over to my cock, "Suck my dick," I demanded.

She immediately wrapped her lips around my hard dick and started moving her tongue up and down the shaft.

Jimmy was watching as he finished dressing, then picked up his can of bug spray, and walked towards the door. He turned around and gave me a thumbs up sign, and let himself out.

Erica meanwhile, was attacking my cock vigorously.

I slapped her face, and told her to stand up.

When she was standing, I forced her back over to the window again, where her husband, James, was still across the street washing their car.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • So Nice to Meet You, Erica

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds