• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Country Roads Pt. 02

Country Roads Pt. 02

12

"Why don't you go see yer cousin Sadie, t'day?" Gran said to Josie as they were washing breakfast dishes on her last day there. "Papa 'n me's got some bizness in Springfield, since the day's getting longer, might as well stay a while 'n visit yore cousins who never come down."

Some rain clouds were pulling off to the East, so the morning was cooler than most. Josie put the last dish away after drying it. "Sounds like a good idea, Gran. Been so busy with Papa haven't thought of of seeing her."

The older woman was wearing a nice, long sleeved floral dress and hose, but she hadn't put on her shoes yet. Giving her granddaughter a squeeze she whispered in the young woman's ear: "Glad yer learnin' the recipe from Papa. Somebody's gotta carry on the tradition." A loud horn sounded from the front yard, making them startle. "That'll be yer cousin Jake. He's gonna take us inta town."

"I thought Uncle Frank usually did that."

"Yeah, but Frankie's not here. He was off at Widow Jenkins' last night. They argue a lot, but when they make up they's in bed a coupla days, at least. Should act their age, those two." She walked into her bedroom a moment and returned wearing sensible brown shoes. "Old man, are you ready?" she shouted out the back door.

"I'm up front with Jakie," he shouted back. "Waitin' on you, honey bunch."

"All right, Josie. Jus' leave old Coot on the front porch so's he can sit in the sun. If he craps out there, won't matter. Be careful walkin' through the woods, tick's been bad over Sadie's drection. Where's my purse? Oh, there. We'll be back by nightfall. Don't worry."

They went out front and found two men talking by a 4x4 pickup with a bed full of firewood. Josie's grandfather was more dressed up than ever, wearing a long sleeved white shirt, striped tie, black trousers and shoes. His grandson Jake looked to be 19, and bore a strong family resemblance, muscular with short blond hair, green eyes, a strong build and short, brown hair. He was dressed in a short sleeved shirt and jeans, sneakers, a Springfield Cardinals hat perched on his head, and an iPhone at his belt. The old man pretended to be irritated. "Bout time you got here, woman. Thought you'd never come."

The young man rolled his eyes. "Just got here, Gran. Thought I'd take a load of wood over to the farmer's market, those rich folks still want to buy it pretty well. Can I help you with anything?"

"I'd like ya ta meet yer cousin Josie. She ain't been here for a while, least not since ya moved back here. Josie, this is Jake."

He offered her a strong handshake, nodding to her. "Nice to meet you, Josie. Papa's been telling me how much he's enjoyed your visit."

Josie looked him up and down. "You look like your dad. Sorry Uncle Henry's not here, but he's in a better place. Good to meet you, Jake. Thanks for taking them into town."

"Aw, it's nothing. Uncle Frank blows off his taxi job about half the time anyway, and I like spending time with Gran and Papa."

"What are you doing right now?"

"Well, I'm on break from school. Going to Missouri State, business major, then getting an MBA. Helping out Mom over at the old place down in the valley. Not far from big sister Sadie."

The old man put his hand on his grandson's shoulder with a loud slap, making him wince. "This boy's way too modest. He's 'round here a lot, workin' hard with me, hittin' the books real hard, 'n setting hisself up for a good life. All he needs is find hisself a good lady..."

The old woman pointed her finger at her husband. "Stop right there, Nathan Bedford Lee. Josie's not lookin' 'n cousins ain't getting married much these days. All those jokes floatin' 'round 'bout us going to family reunions to finds dates is yesterday's news. We gotta git movin' old man, we're wastin' time." She gave Josie a quick hug and peck on the cheek goodbye before hustling into the pickup and sliding into the back seat; Jake and his grandfather shook their heads and followed her in. The truck roared to life and all three of them gave her a big wave before turning around and spitting gravel as they left.

Josie went back into the house and dressed carefully. She put on a long sleeved, silk blouse and jeans, traded her flip-flops for a pair of hiking boots, and put a yellow bandana on her head. Filling her drinking bottle from the well, she took a knife from her Papa's shed, remembering over the past few days that having a knife on you in the woods was a good idea, and started off around her family's mountain.

The day was starting to get humming: the insects were busy with their spring agendas, and a couple rabbits gave her a close look before scampering away. She picked up a fair sized stick when she was a snake sunning itself on a log, but her path took her around the serpent's lounging place, so she didn't bother it. In the distance she heard a swift brook gurgle as it raced down the slope, which brought back memories of her childhood: she and her cousin Sadie used to play and skinny dip in that creek just about a set of rapids. "Used to know a lot about this mountain," she said to herself out loud, "gonna have to learn it again. Don't remember worrying about ticks and snakes or anything that lives here." A breeze stirred the trees, seeming to answer her, and she felt another layer of mountain peace settle in her heart.

As she approached her cousin's cabin, there was noise. "Damn...yeah, like that...Ooooie, shit...Sadie, yer a gift from God, dammit...yeah, a God-damn true as life gift from God!." Rounding a turn, she saw a small log cabin: about 50 feet by 25, with modern shingles, a front porch with a swing, some well tended flowers and lace curtains in the windows. Parked in front was her Uncle Frank's pickup truck, which answered one mystery of the morning and raised two more. Josie had heard Sadie had two children, preschool age, and wondered where they would be. What happened with Widow Jenkins seemed less of a mystery, but Josie decided she could wait for the details.

She decided not to call from the front yard or knock at the door, so she slipped around the side of the house to the back. Her Uncle Frank's voice was still active, but unintelligible, it was clear he was having a good time. The sound of scraping of furniture against the floor was coming from the kitchen, where a huge double window with a planter gave her a good view. Her cousin Sadie was splayed face down on the table, her dress up above her waist, a glass of clear liquid in her left hand while her right was underneath her, manipulating something in her crotch. Her Uncle Frank was directly behind her, thrusting roughly into her backside, where a smear of white indicated some lubrication. Sadie was using a carrot as a dildo while her uncle sodomized her.

Sadie turned and saw her cousin out of the corner of her eye. A wink and a gesture told Josie to stay out of Frank's sight until he was gone. "C'mon Uncle Frankie, fill up my butt. Cain't wait no longer, give it to me!" she demanded.

"Oh, keep wigglin' yer hips like that...yeah, feels so good...dayum, girl...here it comes, here it comes

...SHIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYUUUUUTTT!" He stopped thrusting and held himself inside her, sweat dripping off his body, throwing his head back as he panted. His lower lip was quivering, and Josie worried for a moment whether he was having a heart attack, but soon he came to his senses, pulled out, and pulled the bibs of his overall up to cover himself. "Oh man, Sadie, you are so good. Cain't understand why that creep Kyle could leave 'ya."

Sadie stood up, pulling the vegetable from her cunt, and let her dress settle down past her hips. "Cause Kyle was a major league shithead who couldn't hold a job, hold his liquor, or keep his hands off other women. Papa had to give him more than one good talkin' to."

Frank looked down for a moment. "Yeah, more than two 'r three, if I 'member rightly. Boy won't bother you no more, that's fer sure. Well, thanks fer helpin' your old uncle out, it's been a helluva long time since..."

"Hey, Uncle Frank. Weren't today when you was gonna take Gran and Papa up to Springfield?"

He brought both hands down on the table with a loud smack, frightening Sadie. "Oh shit, yeah. I'm late goddammit. Dayum. Bye." With that, he darted out the front door, which banged behind him, started his old truck and screeched off. Sadie watched him go, and after the sound of the vehicle disappeared in the distance, looked straight at Josie and beckoned her in with a huge smile. They both broke into laugher which lasted a good long time.

Josie ran through the back door, and Sadie put her food and drink down before lifting her in a huge embrace, twirling several times before coming down to earth. Sadie was several inches shorter than her cousin, and a little plumper with long black hair in a ponytail. She was strong: Josie thought she couldn't breathe for a second. "Josie, Josie, Josie. It's bin too long. Lemme look at ya. Dayum, yer good lookin'. Little brother Jake would say yore goin' to waste, but I'm not like him. Men, who needs 'em? Ten years, shit! How long ya been around these parts."

"Just a couple of days. Spent almost the whole time with Gran and Papa."

"You spent time with Papa? Why?"

Josie looked a little sheepishly at her cousin. At one time, they had no secrets, but now she wasn't sure. After an awkward moment, she whispered, "He's bin teaching me things."

A look of surprise and joy creased Sadie's face, her eyebrows dancing. "All right! 'Bout time! You always wanted to know about how to make Shine. Guess Papa had to give up on all the other boys learnin'. Glory be and God bless America!" The shorter woman danced a two step in a circle with her reluctant cousin. "Where'ya plannin' ta make it? Off in a big city? Springfield?"

"Where else but here?" Josie said, shaking her head. "Gotta be our mash and our mountain water. Just gonna take a few legal steps we never took before. Gonna go legit."

Sadie lead another circle dance, shrieking with joy. "Yeah, yeah, yeah. Papa always talked 'bout dammin' the creek someday, guess we got a good reason now." Picking up her cousin's hands, she twirled her in a circle again. " Josie's home! Josie's come home! You're gunna love it here, nobody's gonna care your...queer, not anymore. The Lutheran minister over in the next county's living with her girl, and nobody gives them trouble. They don't go struttin' around or nothin', but they git invited to everybody's house. You tell Gran and Papa?"

"They know, and they don't care. Don't know about Uncle Frank. By the way, why was he here? Wasn't he out with Widow Jenkins?"

Sadie let Josie's hands go and picked up her drink. "They had an argument, this may be it. Well, it's always it almost every time, but I think she's getting tired of him. You know the family tradition, don't ya?"

"Oh yeah. Definitely."

The shorter woman's eyes went up in surprise. "Oh, Papa's been givin' ya some of his special private stock, right? Well, Frank knows I'm good for a mercy fuck 'bout once a month, and he was lookin' so sad-eyed this mornin', worse than old Coot, had to say yes. Always take it up the butt 'cause I don't want no incest babies. Thank God for lard, that's what I say! He don't take took long to shoot his load, but I gotta drink all day so my asshole don't ache."

"What happened to Kyle?"

"Oh, haven't heard from that idiot in a year 'n a half. Papa said he run off and joint the Navy, but when I asked the recruiter where he was so I could git some child support, they said they never heard of him. Gran and Papa always help me out good, so I don't miss the little prick." She giggled and took another sip from her glass. A thought and she put it down, picking up a wood flute. "Speakin' of babies, better see what mine are up to. See how they come runnin' when I play this special tune..."

Just as when she was going to blow in the instrument, two shrill whistles came through the woods not too far away. Sadie sobered up almost instantly, grabbing and loading a double barreled shotgun before running out the back door. Josie followed, and Sadie taked as she ran, "They're in trouble. They know they cain't go far, and they blow the whistle when they need to. Hope it ain't no snake like last time."

The ran down a track which lead to the creek, when the whistles sang out again, followed by a shot. Sadie sprinted ahead, and by the time Josie caught up her cousin had leveled the gun. "Brat Braxton, you fuckin' idiot, why you shootin' at my kids? Otta shoot you now ya dam shithead!"

Coming up, she saw a man suspended upside down, spinning in a slow circle, tying to get another shot. Two small barefoot children wearing only blue shorts were hiding behind a tree, terrified. Josie saw he was trying to fire again, and her cousin had enough sense to duck behind a tree before he fired of another wild shot. Timing his rotation, Josie ran up behind him, and swung the thick tree branch, hitting his ass as hard as could, making him scream in pain and drop his weapon. Quickly, she picked it up and danced away, moving a different direction than her cousin.

The children popped out of their hiding place. A boy of four years old shouted up, "Yeah, Brat Brixton, ya better listen to my momma less she plugs ya!"

A little girl of two and a half echoed her big brother. "Yeah, plugs ya!"

Sadie lowered the gun and turned to the children. "Nate, Sissy, hush. I'll settle this. Y''all better run down the hill to yer MeeMaw's house and stay with her till I come git ya. Probably won't be there till suppertime. This is yer cousin Josie, by the way. She's a good'un and you treat her like you treat me."

The two little ones murmered, "Hi, Cousin Josie." The boy was disappointed, putting his hands on his hips in defiance, which his little sister mimicked perfectly. "But Momma, we need to help ya with Brat. He saw him walkin' in the woods and threw rocks at him and made him chase us till he got trapped." Nate protested. "We fooled him!" he preened, tapping his chest and flexing his tiny muscles.

Sissy echoed, "Yeah, we fooled him real good!"

Their mother shook her head. "Hush, you run along. I'll give you both a treat later. You run along, he might call your momma and Josie some nasty names you don't gotta hear."

Sissy nodded. "Don't gotta hear!"

"Right. Git, now!" The two little ones stood for a moment, but then sprinted down a trail which led down the mountain. The captive was wearing a sheriff deputy's uniform with a belt: he was average height and weight, with short brown hair and brown eyes. He sneered at the children as they left, and moved his scorn to Sadie when they were gone.

Josie stood firm, holding the revolver with practiced aim. "Don't move, Brat. I've got you covered."

Brat sneered at her. "Well, look at the lezzie skank who crawled back home! Ate any good carpets lately?"

Sadie walked up and slapped him hard across the face. "Now, you was trespassing on my property and shootin' at my kids. Yer up shit creek, now! What do you have to say for yerself?"

He winced in pain. "I was conducting a routine investigation in an area where a raid happened three days ago," he said in an officious voice. "Your grandfather probably set up a new still and it's my job to find it. Interferein' with an officer of the law's pretty bad too, even fer kids. Don't think this snare's legal either, too big for a rabbit, and snarin' illegal."

"You got a search warrant? They had one the other night."

"Nope, don't need one."

"Bull sheeyut, Brat. You cain't come here lookin' for nuttin' without a warrant. You was hopin' to make a name for yerself so you could run for Sheriff next year. Maybe hopin' to catch me alone, too."

"What do you mean by that?" he glowered at them. "Like I would be lookin' for you or your lezzy skank. Get all I want at home. I'm married, so I don't gotta be lookin'!"

The hammers were cocked. "Shut up. Shut the fuck up. This is my cousin Josie and yer gonna treat her with respect. Josie, this is Brat Brixton, no-good preacher's kid and arrogant snot. You remember him from we was kids. Ol' Brat here don't do 'Thou shalt not commit adultery' even though he got a wife and four kids, five on the way right, Brat? Prowls the mountains lookin' to stick it in any lady he finds, if'n he can bully them." She slapped him again. "Don't say he could change his ways, dumbass. This was just an excuse ta get a crack at me, I know and you know it. Yer in the front pew of yer Daddy's church twice ever Sunday and Wednesday night, but you sure as shit don't listen to him."

"I remember you, Bartholomew Braxton," Josie chimed in. "You were the town bully in school, you tried to push Sadie and me around every time you could. You think that uniform makes it right. As you and your Daddy would say, 'I think he deserves what he gets', don't you Sadie?"

"Right. Too big a coward to sneak around Papa's side of the mountain, afraid of what they'd do if they caught him snooping. Coward. Didn't even get deployed to Iraq or Afghanistan when you was in the army. Ya went to, what, Hawaii, right?"

Jodie interrupted. "I think we can use this rope better if we cut him down. Have to do it sooner or later anyway. You ready, Sadie?"

Sadie nodded. "Right. We'll cut you down, but keep still 'n do what we tell ya. I've got you covered. You do anythin' stupid, I'll blow yer fuckin' head off, and you know they'll never find you. Self-defense, anyways."

Josie got out the knife she'd found in her grandfather's shed: a short knife with a curved blade and a thick handle. She went to the rope holding him up; one swipe and the deputy faceplanted in the sandy soil. "You can untie your own feet, dumbass, I'm not coming anywhere near you, creep," Josie ordered. Put your hands up when you're done. Shit, Sadie, you use a lot of rope. Gives me an idea. OK, Bartholomew, off with your clothes. You make a move at Sadie or me and we will hurt you. All of it, even the socks. Butt naked. Come over here and stand between these two trees. Hold your right arm out." As he did so, she knelt down and punched him in the balls from behind between his legs. Taking advantage of his pain, she tied one hand to the tree next to him, and got the other one tied to a nearby one, spreading his arms out. "I was best in knots in Girls Scouts. Don't be pullin' out or she'll shoot you, I'm out of range and I trust her aim. Now spread those legs!" The bully was submissive and it was only a couple of minutes until his legs were bound as well.

Sadie lowered her gun and walked up close. "Well, well, well, ain't this pretty. Pretty as a picture, which Josie's takin' with her phone right now. I will say this, Lydia's got a lot to play with here, I kin see how she got five kids. Maybe ya better cut that out." Josie laughed and after a second her cousin joined her. "Here Josie, take the gun. Maybe we should help poor Lydia out here." She had run through the woods barefoot, her calluses built up through a lifetime outside on rough terrain. Taking a short run, she swung her leg and planted her foot right on his scrotum, propelling him upward and making him shout in pain. "This is for Mary Barnes, who you knocked up in High School, and Patty Hirsch, who gave you two babies before you dumped her, and Tilly Harms, who you fucked on the side for six years to keep quiet about her marijuana patch, and Amy Branson, who did every perverted thing in the book for you because she thought she was ugly and just wanted to get your attention." Every name was punctuated with a groin kick: each brought out another intense cry of pain. "Anybody you want to get even for, Josie?"

Josie handed the gun to her cousin. "I think treating both of us like an asshole our entire lives is good enough, but shooting at little children is the best reason to break your fucking balls," she said, and put her old boot with a trained athlete's force into his happysack at great speed. If he hadn't been tied in an upright position, he would have collapsed. "Maybe we should find something else to do? Bet he looks at lesbian porn all the time. Yeah, probably gets off on that before he fucks Lydia. What do you think about that, Sadie?"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Country Roads Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds