• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Panty Log 03

Panty Log 03

*****Warning! I'm a very perverted individual! Proceed with caution!*****

7-22

When I got home I passed the whore and the trash in the driveway they were going to get movies so I walked in the basement and the laundry basket was still sitting there of course. I had just slipped the cum loaded panties back into the basket when the basement door flew open and the whore came back to get something she forgot. I acted like I was going into the laundry room but she was so stoned she hardly noticed me. I probably could have been standing there jacking off and she wouldn't have even realized.

No panties this morning but I'm not surprised. I was in the kitchen last night and she came up and was feeding the dogs. She kept bending over sticking her ass in my direction, she had sports shorts on and I'm pretty sure nothing else.

7-23

It was hot out and the whore was running around in a skimpy sun dress at one point I got a glimpse when she sat down and she had a thong on. Can't wait to find it when she's done stinking it up.

7-24

Alone in the house this morning and the whore hasn't came home yet so I snooped around and found a couple dirty thongs. They were very smelly. I also found her dildo it had been moved again. So I laid down on her bed and masturbated licking the vibrator and smelling and sucking on the thongs. Had a great orgasm then I wiped some of my load on her pillow.

7-27

It's been a bit of a dry spell with the whore I've found one thong and one pair of panties but neither one had much discharge or smell to them. She's on her period yet so I don't know why there's not much. The twat and the trash boyfriend and his brother went camping so after a couple of days servicing two cocks maybe she will be juicy when she gets back.

7-29

The whore and her boys ended up camping in the yard and last night she told a story about getting out of the tent and squatting to take a piss and the neighbor guy watching her the whole time. Wish she would put that show on for me. Checked her bathroom on my way out this morning and the cum soaked panties were there! That's what she must have been wearing when she put the piss show on for the neighbor and they smell like she wasn't wiping. They have a few stains with a combination smell of piss sweat and asshole. Its fun to think about the whole time she was wearing them and being such a slut she had no idea my dried cum was rubbing against her damp little piss flaps. I took them with me and on the way home I sucked every bit of flavor out of them.

8-1

Found one pair over the weekend. They were a little stinky but not in a good way. Some other damp laundry was on top of them so they just smelled like that. Sunday morning she was upstairs with a pair of sleep pants on and when I was looking at her ass I could see a pair of white with pink tiger stripes sticking out so I made a note to look for them when I got a chance. Later that morning her mom told me the whore had started her period and Sunday night I got a chance to slip in the downstairs bathroom. The white and pink pair was there and actually was a pair of shorts not panties. The crotch was very bloody and as sick as I am, I'm not into that so I left them alone.

8-1, pt. 2

Got home last night and the house was empty. I checked for dirty panties but nothing new. Then I checked the dildo. It was of course in a different position in the drawer. This girl really loves her toy! It's got a pretty good coating of something on it. Kind of a dark color but defiantly smells like pussy, so I'm guessing she was playing with it when she started her period. That or she's so horny she has to cum even when she's on the rag. With this little whore it wouldn't surprise me.

8-1

I got home before anyone else again. Did a quick check of the bathroom but no panties so then I checked the vibrator. It had been moved again and was clean this time. This little twat sure loves her toy.

8-3

Girlfriend was home when I got home but I did manage to do a quick check of the whores bathroom, nothing new she's such a dirty cunt she had the same leopard print bra on for a couple of days because I get a glimpse of it now and then. If she's wearing panties, which I kind of doubt, but if she is they should be the smelliest ever.

8-9

Checked the whore's bathroom her pink and black spotted thong was in there it smelled really good.

8-10

I'm going out of town for three days on business so I grabbed that pink thong this morning and put it in a baggie to preserve the smell and took it with me.

8-11 Got done for the day and had just got to my hotel room I was stripped down and laying on the bed masturbating and smelling and tasting the thong when the whore's mom called and said she was coming up to here I was to spend the night in the hotel with me so I finished spanking and cleaned up. Then I stuffed the thong in my luggage so mommy wouldn't I had her daughters undies's.

8-12

When I got home the whore had moved her dirty laundry out of the bathroom so I slipped the thong into a pile of stuff in the laundry room.

8-13

Busy day girlfriends family is in town so the hose is packed. Did get a chance to peek in her niece's bag and found a real cutie pair of red panties. Unfortunately they were clean; I would have loved to have smelled her scent.

8-14

Family left early this morning then about noon I was in the garage and the whore and her boyfriend came out and got in his car and left. Her hair was wet like she had just showered so I figured I might get lucky. I heading into the house and in her bathroom I found the thong I had been playing with the last couple of days. Now here's the thing, I'm ninety nine percent sure she didn't do any laundry Saturday, we were too busy with family. So that means she had dug that dirty thong out of the dirty clothes in the laundry room and wore it again. But I guess it was kind of clean I had sucked and licked it enough.

It certainly wasn't clean now! First off it was still warm from her taking it off, and it was very wet. It had a patch of creamy discharge which I immediately licked off it. Then I started sucking on it. The flavor was incredible! I love receiving golden showers so I'm very familiar with the taste of pee and man was this thong tasty! She must have not wiped at all. I masturbated right there fantasizing about that little cunt squatted over my face unloading her stream of golden goodness into my mouth. By the time I was done the thong was pretty much clean again. She tastes a lot like her mom.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Panty Log 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 400 milliseconds