• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • A Good Deed

A Good Deed

My friend best Sydney and I have been close since we were kids. We trusted each other with everything, and we shared everything with each other. We're both in senior year of school, but we were both born early so we are 18. She is a bit short at 5'3" while I'm taller, standing at 5'10". My friend is very beautiful, and has dated many guys. She has dirty blonde shoulder length hair, and bright blue eyes. I'll admit, I've looked, and I'd say her breasts are probably a C cup. Despite being short, her legs are great at catching eyes too. I on the other hand, am a goofy, dorky looking guy. I have messy brown hair, and always wear some Marvel or Star Wars t-shirt.

It was the last band concert of the year. Sydney plays clarinet while I myself am a percussionist. Sydney has been telling me for the past few weeks how a college is going to come watch her solo to see if she's college material.

Everyone was rushing around hectically making sure everything was ready for the concert. We still had almost an hour until it started, so after I set up my drum set, I just chilled for a bit, until suddenly Sydney grabbed my arm and pulled my up from my particularly pleasant daydream of my girlfriend.

"What the hell, Syd? What do you need?" I noticed she hadn't even changed yet, she was still in her t-shirt and ripped jeans.

"T. J., just hush and don't make eye contact we don't want to draw attention."

"Wait wha- why? Sydney, what are you planning..." my friend has been known to do crazy things in the past.

*Flashback*

"Sydney, what are you planning?" I asked as my sixth grade friend dragged me to the stairs up to the roof of the school.

"You'll see..." was the reply. We got to the top and sat out on the roof. We sat there in silence for a while before she opened her mouth.

"T. J., you know we're growing bigger... and we watched that nasty video about having feelings... remember that cute boy Brett I had a crush on? He's dating someone else before I got the chance."

"Oh, sorry Syd..." I had no idea where she was going with this.

"T. J., can I tell you a secret?"

"Of course, you can tell me anything."

"I've never kissed a boy before."

I was pretty surprised at the sudden jump in conversation. "Never? I haven't kissed a girl either, but I see you flirting with boys all the time. You never kissed even one?"

She shook her head. "Since we're beat friends, and we do everything for each other, I... I kind of wanted it to be for you."

"Wait- Wha- did you just say-" She grabbed my arms and pulled me in close and kissed me. I was shocked at first, but I returned it. It wasn't the world's best kiss, we were only 12, but still, it was a pretty great kiss for both of us.

*Present Time*

Shaking my head to clear my mind, I saw Sydney pushing me to the girls bathroom.

"Uh- um, Syd why- why are we-"

"Shush!" she barked at me. "Just look forward." She pushed me into the thankfully empty bathroom and into the big stall. She closed the door and locked it.

"Syd, fill me in. What the hell are we doing right now."

"T.J. I have a gigantic issue. I am so incredibly fucking horny right now and I'm super nervous about my solo and I can't focus when I'm horny and my boyfriend says he isn't ready for it yet but my fingers can't fix this and I reeeeaaaallllly need to get into that college."

I just stared at my lifelong friend for a minute before registering what she wanted. My eyes grew huge. "Syd! We are both dating someone, we can't do that! It's cheating."

"Oh my god T. J. pleeeaaaassse I really need this. They won't have to know, and it will only be a one time thing, promise. I need this, the college I want is out there, going to watch me, and if I'm all worked up and horny, I'm going to bomb that solo. Please. We shared the first kiss, why not share this too?"

I stood there in disbelief of what she was asking. "I don't- I mean morally, this is incredibly wrong, but- you do need that college..."

Her eyes lit up. "So you'll do it?"

I groaned. "Yes, but only because you're my friend and I'm helping you get into college."

She grinned and pinned me to the wall, trailing down to my waist line and unzipping my pants. She pulled out my already half-hard shaft.

"Holy shi- for all the years I've known you, I never knew it was so big!" she ogled. She leaned in and kissed it, making me shiver. Then she put it in her mouth and started pumping. She was astonishingly good at this. She kept at it, changing speeds and using her tongue around my tip. She managed to deep throat the whole thing without gagging on it. Before long, I was on the verge of letting go. She noticed, and went harder and faster than ever.

"Sydney, I'm- I'm cummmm iiiiiiinnnng!" I moaned out. She just kept sucking my dick until I exploded, and she swallowed every drop.

"That was awesome... are you better now?" I asked.

"Ooohhhh no. That was just the beggining." She checked her watch. "We still have over a half hour until it starts, we are definitely not done yet." With that, she pulled her already low hanging v-necked shirt and bra down so her boob's popped out. I just stared in awe.

"Well?" she smirked. "They sure as hell won't lick themselves." I gladly accepted the invite and dove into them. I massaged one while my mouth enjoyed the other. I nibbled and pinched the nipples, making her moan out loudly. I swirled my tongue around it, and kissed it a few more times. My hand left her other one and both made their way to her jeans, pulling them down along with her panties to reach her bubbly little ass. I grabbed and squeezed it, and eventually I just lifted her up and her legs wrapped around my waist. We joined for another, more passionate kiss as I lifted her up and entered her. Since it was her first time, she yelled out in pain. But if I know my friend, I'm sure she loves pain.

I thrusted in and out of her, slowly at first so she would hurt less, and then I started to gain speed. After a few minutes she was even begging me to go faster.

"God damn... T. J. faster... oh dear god please, faster faster fasteeerrrrrr!!" She let out a huge moan as I was going much faster. Soon she started bucking around and screaming, and I knew what it meant. I felt another climax for me as well, and we both moaned out and came at the same time. She climbed off of me and gave me a huge hug, both of us still half dressed and messy.

"Jesus T. J., that was the greatest. I owe you big time."

"Anything for you, Syd." I cleaned up and walked out, and she changed into her concert dress.

Oh, and she totally nailed the solo and got into the college.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • A Good Deed

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 121 milliseconds