• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • The Life of a Cow

The Life of a Cow

123

Standing there, exposed and vulnerable with so many strange men critically evaluating her, she felt nothing but eager to please ... with a slightly expectant dull ache in her loins.

It no longer mattered to her why she was here ... a dare gone wrong ... a fantasy taken too far ... perhaps simple karma. She found herself here, naked, cuffed at the wrists and ankles, gagged tightly and collared. The long line of men walked by her, occasionally slapping her ass or tits or slipping a finger in her pussy or anus. She'd found a place where she belonged, where she could be happy.

She'd known many men. She knew they found her attractive, but she never had a relationship that satisfied her need to be wanted ... to be needed ... to be owned.

She remembered the boredom that led her there. She remembered the twinge of excitement she felt as she signed the legal waivers. She remembered the curiosity she felt when they asked her opinion of a new perfume. After her first deep breath, she didn't remember a thing until she slowly came back to herself being led to this room of quiet serious men.

Once the last man had finished touching her, someone grabbed her hair, pulled her head back and held her still. A gentle puff of spray materialized in front of her and and something ice cold touched her labia, causing her to gasp. Her vision began to fade as her knees buckled.

Consciousness came slowly, carried by fitful dreams full of discomfort and unease. Before she even opened her eyes, she could tell she was bound. Her arms were stretched behind her, bound tight from her elbows all the way down to her wrists. She was standing bent over at the waist and leaning against a rough wall on her right.

As she opened her eyes a few more things became apparent. Around her hips was some kind of leather harness. It was secured incredibly tightly. Attached to each side of the harness right at her hips were cast iron rods. They ran from her hip down to her ankles. Tight leather bindings held the iron firmly to her legs at the upper thigh, knees, calves and ankles. The rods acted like leg braces, completely preventing her form bending her knees more than a fraction of an inch. She could walk awkwardly and maybe kick backwards, but kneeling or even squatting was completely impossible.

Her weight was currently supported by the rods as her sleeping body was propped against the wall. She tried to stand and made several more discoveries.

She was wearing ludicrously high heels making balance difficult. The straps on her knees connect a third bar between them preventing her from spreading or closing her legs. Her legs were spread enough to make walking even more difficult but gave full access to her pussy. She was wearing some kind of harness on her chest that fit like the straps of a bra without the support of fabric. Her breasts fell out of the harness embarrassingly. A strong rope was attached to the harness right between her breasts and cinched to the bar between her knees.

As she tried to stand, the rope between her chest and knees stretched taught preventing her from standing completely upright. The best she could do was a about three quarters of the way. Her breasts still dangled and swayed unsupported, but it was more relaxing than the bent over posture she had been sleeping in. It was still uncomfortable.

Unfortunately that was the entirety of what she was wearing. She was completely exposed and vulnerable.

Standing there, her arms pulled back mercilessly, slightly bent over with her tits dangling in front of her and legs spread about a foot apart she took notice of her environment. She seemed to be in a stall. There was soft hay on the ground and a metal gate in front of her. She could back up and walk forward about a foot, but there wasn't enough room for her to turn around without being able to stand up. There was a wall facing her beyond the gate and a window a few feet to her left through which she could make out some trees.

She'd seen enough. As fear welled up in great waves she began to struggle and scream "help!" ... "HELP!" ... "HAAALLLLLPPP!!". It seems that the binding on her arms behind her back were connected to the tight bra-like harness around her chest, holding them tighly in place. Her struggles to free her arms succeeded only in causing her breasts to sway violently, occasionally slamming painfully into the stall walls. Trying to free her legs met with even less success. She tried to pushing forward and kicking back but her precarious balance on the stiletto heels caused her to pitch over almost immediately. Thumping into the side wall and falling forward, head against the gate bars was the final result each time she tried. From that position it was a painful struggle to regain the more comfortable slightly bent over position. Eventually she stopped trying.

Her panick welled anew when she heard a door creak. Someone had heard her. "Hello?" ... "Help ... please help!" She heard footsteps approach.

A man, clearly dressed as a farm hand, came into view. "What's all this now?" He asked as he approached her stall.

"I've been kidnapped! Please help me?" She realized as she was saying it how unlikely the man was to be ignorant of her presence.

Opening the gate he said "Shhh now girl. Everything's ok."

She tried to sprint for freedom. She lost her balance after the second step. Anticipating the maneuver, the man grabbed her pony tail. Pony tail? It would seem they had braided her hair too. Holding her head by the pony tail gave her just enough leverage to regain her balance. Once stable, he gently stroked her cheek.

"This will help for now girl" he said and so doing reached into a pocket and pulled out a ball gag. He inserted it deep into her mouth around her objections with practiced ease.

"MMMMMMMMPH!" "MMMRRMMMMMMMMPH!!!"

"That's better girl. Now lets take a look at you." There seemed to be some kind of handle on the back of the bra harness. He held her there as he looked her over.

"We need to figure out where you fit in girl." Standing beside her he cupped and squeezed her breasts then pulled each nipple long and hard until they stood unwillingly errect. "you'd make a wonderful milker. Yes. You would". He gave them a few more pull-squeezes before moving on.

He slapped her ass hard, running his hand down her thigh, "but you have so much strength too. Maybe its the plow for you. Maybe." Walking behind her he slid a couple fingers into her pussy and fucked her for several minutes in silence. In and out slowly and gently as she stood there unable to resist. Eventually, without her desire or approval, his fingers became wet and slippery. Suddenly rubbing his hot wet fingers on her clit elicited a muffled moan from her as her body betrayed her and her hips press backwards begging for more. "And yet, maybe you really belong with the breeders."

"We'll figure it out girl, don't worry. We'll make sure we get it right."

Pushing her slowly back into her stall he sealed the gate and hung what looked like a super sized hamster water bottle on the grate. Patting her gently on the cheek he said "You learn quick and maybe we'll take that thing out of your mouth." Reaching in to another pocket he pulled out a bell on a clip which he put on to one of her nipples. It was tight, lightly painful and seemed to have adhesive compound on it. Every time she moved it tinkled gently as her breasts swayed.

That night was her first. She learned that she needed to keep completely still if she wanted to keep quiet and she began to learn about real pain as her back and toes and legs began the long scream of unaccustomed use.

She did not sleep well. Her back and legs were aching and she had trouble finding a comfortable resting position. Eventually she settled with letting the leg braces take her weight while she leaned against a wall of the stall with her head resting against the gate's bars. Fortunately, temperature was not an issue. It was warm all night long.

When she woke, she was thirsty and hungry. With the ball gag still pushing deep into her mouth she had no hope of using the over sized hamster bottle. Her thirst was furious, likely from the constant drool the gag induced. Her shoulders and back were excruciatingly painful by this time so she decided to try and stretch out. Struggling up on her high heels she began moving back and forth in the stall. She had about two feet of space but it was enough to take a small step or two, back and forth to stretch out her legs. Each movement jingled the bell on her nipple. As she tried to stretch out her shoulders by moving her arms back and forth, her breasts swayed in unison, banging against the stall walls each time and ringing the bell loudly.

She found that the easiest way to step forward was to put all her weight on the one foot and sway her hip as far as she could to make room for lifting and moving the other leg forward. She was sure it created an outrageous view from behind as she swayed from hip to hip with her legs slightly parted at all times.

Of all her restraints, the one she found the most difficult to endure was the bar between her knees. Who would have thought that not being able to close your legs would have such an impact on the psyche. Every moment held an air of 'you can have me' ... as if she had been completely stripped of the ability to even think the word 'no'.

Her exercise, such as it was, had another effect. Likely due to the ringing of the bell, she heard the creaking of the door she'd heard the previous evening. He arrived with a large burlap sack full of equipment of some sort and a small pail.

"Morning girl!" I announced as he laid the pail and sack down against the wall behind him. "I bet you had a rough night." Reaching over the gate he pat her gently on the head. "Lets see how you are coming along." Reaching over the gate with his other hand he loosened the strap holding the ball gag in and pulled it out, sending a long line of spittle running down her chin.

The relief of her jaw was the first positive feeling she'd had since her arrival. "Thank you" she sighed. He frowned. Then smiled again.

"Not yet ready I guess." he commented as he began to put the gag back in.

"No! Please, I'm sorry" She struggle to avoid having it put back, shaking her head back and forth. He grabbed her pony tail and pulled it hard. Very hard. Her head bent back towards her elbows, her tits dangling out in front, bell ringing as she struggled. He pulled harder and as her mouth opened in distress he jammed the ball gag back in and calmly tied it on, tighter and deeper than before. He patted her cheek. "Maybe tomorrow girl. Maybe tomorrow." He walked out leaving his equipment behind.

She was crestfallen.

Thirst and pain became her companions, boredom her enemy. Step back and forth, legs spread, ass swaying. Stretch arms side to side, tits dangling and smashing into the walls. Anything to keep her mind off the thirst and hunger. Her distress was so dire, she didn't even care when she finally needed to urinate and defecate. She just pushed her ass against the back gate and let go. She barely slept. She cried.

When morning finally came she stood shaking her tits smalling them agains the walls of the stall as hard as she could hoping the raucous bell would bring him back.

She heard the door creaking, but from the other direction this time. A few moments later she almost passed out when a cold blast of water hit her exposed ass, pussy and thighs, washing away the dried feces and urine. The spray continued all over he body and stall until it was wet and clean. Even the hay had been washed away. She stood there shivering.

A few minutes and two creaky door openings later he was standing in front of her again gently petting her head as she docilely submitted to his caress. "There's a good girl. Lets see how well you are doing today." Again, reaching behind her head, he removed the ball gag. This time nothing dripped down her chin. She had no moisture to spare. She closed her mouth and did not make a sound or movement afraid she might do something wrong again.

"There you go. See? You're a good girl." He smiled as he removed the water bottle she'd been unable to use for days. Removing the cap of the bottle he reached into the bag he'd left there yesterday and brought out a small vial. He poured the contents of the vial into the water and replace the cap. Putting the bottle back in place he noted "It may taste a little off girl, but its good for you. Drink it up".

Closing the gate he turned to his sack once more leaving her alone in her stall without a gag and an available source of water. He'd done something to the water, but she knew she had little choice as she lifted her head to the over sized hamster bottle. The water stayed in because of a large ball in end of the tube, held there by water pressure. Pushing with her tongue in as far as she could released a small trickle of water. She found the only way to get an adequate amount was to push the ball then quickly purse her lips and suck noisily at drips of water formed on the spout, lastly cleaning the last few drops of moisture with her tongue, before pushing the ball in again and repeating the process. He was right, the water was a little bitter, but it didn't matter. After many minutes of tongue thrusting, sucking and sluping, her thirst was finally quenched.

She looked up and he was watching her. When he saw she was finished he refilled the bottle, added more from the small vial and came back to her with another clamp with a bell attached. Applying the same adhesive that seemed to work so well already he clamped it tightly and somewhat painfully on her other nipple. Both nipples were now pressed flat together by their clamps and jingled as she moved. "Those will be uncomfortable soon, but it'll be worth it girl. We're going to use you well."

He opened the gate and watched her. She didn't move. "Good girl. Come over here now." She resumed her painful leg spread, high heeled absurd gait and approached him. "Nicely done. your a fast learner." He tapped her on the ass and ran his fingers over her pussy as he walked around her admiring her curves.

Stopping back in front he showed her what he had in his hands. It was a bit and reins. "This is yours. You open wide when I show it to you so I can harness you properly." He waited, holding the reins until she got the message. She opened her mouth wide. The bit was oddly made it was a simple tube with two small nubs a couple centimeters long on one side. The reins attached to the end and there was a strap that went around the back of her head and held it in place. The reason for the design became clear when he put it in her mouth.

He inserted it with one nub inside her right cheek. he then pushed hard forcing that cheek to bulge out while simultaneously fish hooking her other cheek with his finger so it could stretch wide enough to insert the other nub. Once in, it felt fine unless one of the reins were pulled. Then that cheek would be pulled mercilessly until she turned her head in that direction. If she simply didn't resist and turned quick when she felt tension, it wasn't uncomfortable at all.

Reaching into his bag he retrieved a riding crop. Walking behind her he grabbed her reins an smacked her on the right ass cheek with the crop. She immediately started to 'walk' forward. He made her walk back and forth and turn a couple times in the short hallway that seemed to contain a number of stalls like hers which were all empty.

Finally he brought her to the end of the building where there was a trough in the ground with a trickle of running water. "This is where I'll bring you once a day. you can go here or in your stall, but you will only be washed when I feel like it from now on. This is your chance". Slowly turning around she straddled the small stream and peed as much as she could. She couldn't do anything else.

He walked her back to her stall. "Once a day girl." He said as he closed the gate on her. The last thing he did was mercifully hook a small shallow pail onto the inside of the gate. It contained some raw corn and what looked like cooked egg. As soon as he left she ate it all, slowly and meticulously so as not to miss a morsel.

For the rest of the day she continue to struggle with her confinement, pain and boredom. She drank the entire bottle before dusk then fell asleep. Sometime in the night the bottle was refilled. She noticed it when she woke the next morning at first light. The other thing she noticed was a new pain. An ache in her breasts, which she found odd as she wasn't 'due' for another three weeks.

Days passed with only one walk a day. She became accustomed to how her body was being treated and didn't feel the lower back or shoulder pain hardly at all. Unfortunately, the dull ache in her breasts only got worse with each passing day.

On the fourth day after he'd harnessed her he asked "How you doing girl" By now she knew not to speak. She smiled and swayed her ass back and forth for him. "and these?" He asked as the reached forward cupping her left breast. She groaned. The ache had been building and now she realized that her breasts had grown as well. "That's what I though. Keep up the good behavior girl and you'll be ready in a few days I'm sure. Any change here?" As he asked he began rubbing her pussy lips. It was the first time she'd received attention there in days. Immediately, without thinking she tried to sit down on whatever was touching her. Her leg braces stopped her before shed dropped an inch.

He began inserting a finger every now and then as he played with her lips. She closed her eyes. She was sure she'd never felt this horny before. She certainly never felt this unable to do anything about it. He continued playing for a few minutes and she almost started to beg, but didn't. She was so close to cumming that all she needed was one more finger, or maybe a hard slap on her ass ... or even ... just as she was about to release, he backed off. She continued to rock and hump one inch up and down hoping ... hoping... but nothing.

"Yes, I see. Soon girl. Soon."

Two days later she couldn't move. Her breasts had grown huge. She began to understand why the nipple clamps were never taken off and were glued in place so securely. Every movement during her walks was agony ... every sway, tear educing.

As she was being put away that night he asked "Would you like to be milked girl?" All she did was put her head as low as she could and sway her open pussy like a flag of surrender.

"Good girl. Tomorrow then."

She didn't sleep much that night. Too much pain. too much excitement.

The night was long. None of the positions that she'd become accustomed to over the last few nights seemed to afford any comfort. Each movement renewed the ache in her breasts. If they accidentally brushed the walls of her stall, with her unused voice she would moan sleepily. Morning found her standing with her head leaning against the bars of her gate as motionless as she could be.

When she finally heard the familiar creak of the opening door she lifted her head and backed away from the gate, gently ringing the bells on her nipples and renewing the ache. Looking down, she was shocked to see how large her breasts had grown. They were at least three times their normal size. The nipples, pinched tight, had also grown larger and taken on a distinct purplish hue.

"Good morning girl." he greeted her as he opened the gate. She stood still waiting for instructions. He had what looked like a leather hood in his hand.

The hood had a hole in it.

Reaching forward he bent her over and grabbed her pony tail. He slid the pony tail through the hole in the hood and secured the hood firmly on her head. It covered her eyes and ears completely, but stopped just short of her nostrils. The sides of the hood seemed padded. As he secured the hood in place with a buckle on the back and chin strap, she understood why. The padding on the side virtually eliminated all sound. She was completely blind and deaf.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • The Life of a Cow

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds