• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Blackmailed Student Ch. 04

The Blackmailed Student Ch. 04

In no way do I condone the force used on Claudia in this chapter. It is only to further the story and will not be necessary in any further account.

Have ideas for ch. 05 if requested... Please also comment and especially vote when positively, as seeing a good score gives any writer, not just me, such a great incentive.

*****

Claudia opened her eyes. She found herself lying on a queen size bed in a strange room. There was an older woman with greying hair sitting in a chair at the bottom of the bed. She looked up when Claudia gave a little groan. "Where am I?" she asked groggily.

The woman looked at her impassively, but did not reply, only picking up the cell phone lying on the small wooden table next to her, pressing a few buttons and just saying, "OK" into it, before putting it down on the table again.

"Where am I?" Claudia asked again, trying to sit up, but found her hands had been cuffed and she could not move freely. A wave of fear washed through her body, but as before, she could not recollect a thing.

"Why am I a prisoner?" she said, hearing the panic in her voice. She tugged at the handcuffs but they were securely fastened to the bed head with ropes. She winced. Her head was throbbing and she felt sick.

The door suddenly opened and Tyler and Kev came in, both looking at her contemptuously and with evil grins on their faces. "Well, well, well" Tyler said, looking at her now in a much less avuncular way than before. He reached down and ran a hand over her smooth leg. She kicked, but found her legs, too, were bound and that she was spread-eagled on her back on the bed.

"What is the meaning of this?" she shouted angrily, looking at the woman for help, but she just shrugged her shoulders and left the room. Alone with the two evil men, Claudia felt helpless and very afraid.

"Yeah, we know," Kevin suddenly spoke. "If you are taken home we can forget all about it." The two men laughed nastily.

"You promised me...," she turned to Tyler bitterly.

Nodding, he sniggered, "and I kept my promise. I even tasted some of your beer, remember?"

She did now recall that.

"But a curry can hide a multitude of sins, the strong flavour hiding bad meat, or drugged food." The men laughed again.

"Talking about meat..." Kev chuckled, clutching his right hand between his legs.

"Yes my pet," Tyler continued, condescendingly. "You really are such a naive girl to think we would have left it at that and not enjoyed your," he looked her over and ran his left hand up her thigh making her squirm in disgust, "many talents!"

"Let me go!" she screamed, in the vain hope someone would come to her help.

"My pretty little bitch, you are in the private area of my establishment. The main part is the bar and the loud music. Admittedly the spa area is quieter, but that is right at the other end and ladies and gentlemen there are enjoying themselves in various," he laughed softly, "energetic and relaxing ways."

He sat down on the bed beside her and although she tried to keep her distance from him, she could not move for the constraints. "Besides which you have been a very naughty girl, haven't you?" His face showed mock sadness.

He ran a fingernail along her thigh and up to her womanhood, running it around her clit and making her gasp and her body jerk, as he ran it around the bud, feeling a telltale frisson.

"I'll go to the police!" she shouted, struggling helplessly on the bed.

"My dear, my dear!" Tyler mocked her, clucking his tongue and sliding his finger into her slit, scraping gently and sending a wave of pleasure through her body, which surprised and disgusted her. "We have witnesses, to say you came here of your own free will. Mrs Garth who has just left, for one. And not to forget the video we have of you enjoying yourself."

"What video?" Claudia asked, feeling defeated and scared.

"Well, it is not yet complete for release, if, that is I decide to make it public, but with some skillful editing..." He leaned over and picked up a remote control. The screen mounted on the wall suddenly came to life and there on the bed on which she was lying she saw herself naked with Kev, the picture showing her on her back with legs apart, no sign of the constraints.

Kev, grinned down at her. "See us," he paused and then sniggered nastily, mocking her, "copulating!" Tyler pushed another button and the picture came to life, with Claudia, eyes closed as if in sheer delight and enjoying the situation, Kev, ploughing into her, her legs spread wide, gasps of pleasure and the sweaty slapping of bodies filling the air.

"Like a fucking pro." Kevin laughed and rubbed his hand over her right breast. She spat at him but then looked back at the screen as she heard long loud moans and she saw herself buck and climax as Kev also screwed up his face in orgasm.

Tyler switched it off and turned back to her, menacingly. "Listen very carefully, my sweet bitch!" he said nastily. There are plenty of websites where we can quickly upload the full video. Nasty free sites, where your talents can be admired by hundreds of thousands if not millions."

Claudia had never felt so small and defenseless in her life.

"And who is going to believe you were forced into all this? As Kev said to you, you really are a stupid cunt."

"Yeah, and talking of cunt," Kevin groaned almost as if in pain and started unbuckling his belt and jeans, sliding them down his long strong legs, shucking off his boxers and sporting a dangerously throbbing erection, which he grabbed in his right hand and slowly stroked, looking down at her. Pulling off his tshirt with the other, he climbed onto the bed. Claudia gave a shriek of fear.

"Don't forget the condom, my friend," Tyler reminded him gently and Kev's face fell. He looked around the room as if there would be one at hand, but Tyler reached into his pocket and drew one out. "XL I think, right?"

Kev gave a twisted grin of pride and tore it open with his teeth, extracting it and quickly rolling it over his throbbing member. All the while Claudia writhed and shrieked on the bed.

Kneeling over her, Kev looked down at her angrily, "In future you better go on the pill, bitch. I like to feel a cunt when I am fucking it!" She opened her mouth to scream, but he cunningly spat and before any sound could escape her lips, a glob of his saliva landed in her mouth.

She coughed and choked on it in disgust and was distracted as Kev aligned his erection with her womanhood and flicked forward violently with his hips, spearing into her and making her scream.

"Fuck," he swore softly, "This is some tight cunt!" He half closed his eyes enjoying the warmth of her femininity as it enveloped him. He felt her muscles trying to squeeze him out, attempting to expel the invader, but only adding to his pleasure as he rocked to and fro, in and out, moaning softly, looking down and enjoying his power over his victim as Claudia writhed and cried under him.

He enjoyed it when he and Tyler broke in young sluts like this. He smiled. He was rich and powerful and he enjoyed having power over people, especially women. He thought of Mrs Johnson down the road, 33, married to a wimp of a husband and just ripe for the picking, showering him with gifts and money while her husband was busy earning it. Yeah, showering him with presents from Mr Johnson's money while he showered his wife with sperm, in and out. He wondered what had happened to her, as the stupid bitch had not been careful enough and had become pregnant and the couple had moved away quickly. Anyway, it was not his problem. He often wondered what his bastard looked like. He hoped it was a boy and took after him and his father.

He was grateful for the money his father gave him and they both had a good laugh over a drink as they talked about their sexploits. His father gave him a generous allowance, although he did not need it, as the income from his investments paid huge dividends. Investments like the once snooty Jane, now reduced to dogging and alley work and then the sluts Brienne, Joanne, the poor innocent and rather stupid Grace, all now working at the other end of the building, probably now on their backs just like his new conquest, who was by far the most beautiful and enjoyable so far.

It felt good, ploughing to and fro in Claudia. She was so tight! It would feel even better without having to wear the damned condom! He wondered how much she would earn him in the future. He supposed it would be whether Tyler used her here or pimped her out to businessmen in hotels and on business trips when they often needed some feminine help in obtaining orders. He intended on having his fair physical and financial share of her!

"Enjoying this my pet?" Tyler cooed soothingly at Claudia's side, patting her right hand and bringing Kevin back to the "task in hand".

"You should be so grateful to us, having the courtesy and thoughtfulness to have thought of using condoms. But we really must change this unfortunate situation for the future, mustn't we? After all, we don't want our pretty little bitch pregnant, do we?" He patted her stomach gently, running his hand softly over it as Kev arched his back to look down proudly at his big cock, sawing in and out of Claudia's pussy. She squirmed in disgust, Tyler's black hand rubbing over her white skin, "well not yet anyway," he added.

He gave a chuckle. It was not the first time he had thought of breeding a couple of whores. There were plenty of good budding parents out there, desperately needing babies. In addition, there were also punters who would pay more to use the service of pregnant whores!

"Now we really must capture some of this fun on film, too, mustn't we?" He reached under the bed and pulled out a small camera. "You bastard! Nooooo." Claudia screamed, aware that these two evil men would edit the film to show her enjoying every minute of it.

"Rape, rape!" she screamed intent on ruining their intentions. She was silenced by a hard slap from an angry Kevin who stopped fucking her, pulling back, his condom covered cock slimy with her juices.

"Kev, my friend, there is no need for that." Tyler said calmly, seemingly undaunted by Claudia's cries. "Let me solve this problem my way." He reached into his pocket and pulled out his cell phone. "Send up Shaun!" was all he said and then looked back at the couple on the bed. Kev looked angry, somehow denied his spoils but did not resume rutting, leaving Claudia wondering what was going to happen next.

Suddenly the door burst open and a massively built negro stood blocking out the light. "Ah Shaun, welcome! This is Claudia, who, unfortunately, is not being very cooperative at the moment. Maybe as my favourite security guard, you can show her something to convince her to be a good, obedient young lady."

Claudia looked up afraid at the giant of a man as he tok a few steps towards her unzipping his fly, hauling out a huge black cock and slowly stroking it. She heard the giant chuckle as he held it in his hand. Even flaccid, it was bigger than Kev's when fully erect!

"Now, my pet, if you do not cooperate we will just have to leave you alone with Shaun. I am sure he will soon bring you round to our way of thinking."

Kevin smirked and reintroduced his slowly deflating manhood into Claudia again. Moving his hips to reinflate, his young face screwing up, his teeth gritted as he gave a gasp of pleasure, he felt ready to resume where he had left off.

Claudia said nothing, her eyes on Shaun, terrified at being left alone in his hands. Tyler cooed again in his condescending way, "There my pet, I was sure you would be sensible enough to understand my point of view." He patted her hand again before he continued, "To show you our gratitude, I am sure you will have nothing against Shaun helping to improve that beautiful complexion of yours even further... oh, and please accept this service on the house! Completely free of charge!"

Claudia looked on in horror as Shaun came over to her and held his massive erection close to her face, slowly stroking it. It was enormous and she could not help but stare at it, as if hypnotised, as her body shunted to and fro as Kev continued to take his pleasure.

Both men grunted as they worked their cocks, one deep inside Claudia, the other held just inches from her face. She knew she should turn away, indeed, she felt disgusted, but at the same time horribly excited. She should not feel like this! What on earth was happening to her. Even the thrusts of her bully and tormentor were now giving her pleasure.

She felt mortified at her feelings of enjoyment as she watched the big black cock infront of her, being pulled and jerked. She could smell it, see the bead of pre cum oozing from the slit as his hand worked up over the top, using it as lubrication. His heavy black balls swung as he masturbated infront of her.

Her brain screamed at her, she should look away, cry out at least that she hated the men doing this to her, but her body wanted more and only a moan issued from her lips as she felt a warm exciting wave building inside her. She looked up at Kevin's young handsome face as he clenched his teeth and drove down hard, impaling her to the couch as he let out a gutteral grunt, orgasming heavily into the condom.

She felt a delicious warm tidal wave crash through her body, giving her a sensation that she had never felt before, even when she masturbated in the privacy of her own bedroom. She let out a squeal of ecstasy, unable to contain the thrill of the moment.

At the same time she felt something creamy spatter against her cheek, and another, followed be several more as Shaun blasted against her skin. Her mind was in a turmoil, she should be disgusted, but she felt ashamed, ashamed that it actually felt good. She screwed up her face, closing her eyes not wanting anything to splash in them, but this only heightened the sensuous sensations of the moment.

The smell or rather scent of male sperm also now aroused her. She bit her lip. This was awful. It should not be happening, but being made to discover the power of sexual pleasure was gradually having an affect on her. She had too long denied herself, concentrating on her studies rather than giving in to her bodily needs and urges, which she had, until now, so forcefully suppressed.

Kevin slid out of her and he got to his feet, looking down at her as she lay there, spent, exhausted, pools of sperm on her face andmatted in her hair, dribbling slowly down slowly her cheeks. Her body and mind now teetering on the brink. He pulled off the now used condom and threw it contemptuously onto her stomach.

Tyler looked down at Claudia triumphantly. He knew the signs well, he had broken and broken in many a young "lady". They were now his whores, working so well mostly in the sauna and massage area, some in the bar area and as dancers and croupiers. He grinned to himself.

Some had to be brought down a peg or two and were sent out on the street, with the demand to bring back a certain sum of money. These ended up being stood against a wall, servicing as many men as possible to try to earn what they were told to. They soon were brought back to their senses and resumed their work at The High Flyer, more often than not being set to work servicing the more mature clientele for a real pittance before being allowed to work with all ages for the normal rates.

The lucky ones were the high class sluts sent to hotels and company directors and attending special meetings as an incentive for lucrative order so be placed.

Tyler smiled to himself. It would not be long now until Claudia would be eating out of his hand, or rather from between his and other men's legs. Claudia would make a fine addition to his stable and should be able to rake in the cash.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Blackmailed Student Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 547 milliseconds