• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Sexual Adventure Ch. 03

My Sexual Adventure Ch. 03

12

Warning: The following is a work of fiction, no one in this story is real. I've loosely based some of the characters on my favorite porn stars, to give you a reference point. All characters are over 18. Like before, I appreciate any kind of feedback on possible improvements.

Chapter 1: I learn how to have sex, from an expected source

Chapter 2: I start exploring my sex drive

Chapter 3: I decide to host a sex party

Chapter 4: The After-party

Chapter 5: What happens in an Orgy, MUST be repeated elsewhere!

Chapter 6: A long awaited climax!

******************************

"Oh, yeah! Fuck me! Fuck me! Make me cum!"' My mother moaned as I was pumping her pussy. Adam was up my ass, and Kelly was sitting on mom's face, enjoying her own pussy being eaten while I was eating her tits! We were all moaning and having our own little sexual activity. Ever since I confirmed I was Bisexual, like my dad had been, I was enjoying every second of having sex with guys and girls. Sometimes separate, other times together. Regardless, I was having a blast!

It was mid-July when I had made up my mind to tell my friends the truth, that I was no longer a virgin and that I was having regular sex. But rather than tell them outright, I decided to have some fun with them and give them snippets of information. At the beginning of July, I mentioned that Kelly and I finally did it, over a month ago, and all my friends were pleased, congratulating me and asking me how she was in bed. I knew from Kelly that they knew full well how she was in bed, but I didn't tell them that. Instead, I went into great detail of our first night together, leaving out the part about my mom's participation.

Then, a few hours later, we were out by the pool. Naked, as always. I was ramming my dick inside my mom, who was on her back, and Kelly, who was on top of her. I was fucking the both of them, one after the other, and changing holes every five thrusts of so. While I was doing so, Adam was on the other side, letting them suck his cock like there was no tomorrow. After climaxing between their rubbing pussies, I got to my feet, walked over to Adam, and presented my sperm strewn cock for him, and while he took it in his mouth, I told everyone about my plans.

"I want to have a sex party!" I said, "And I want to have a bisexual orgy with my friends, and you guys!"Everyone stopped and looked at me like I was crazy. Kelly even went so far as to sit up on Mom's lap.

"You want to come out as Bi to your friends and get them to have bisexual sex with all four of us?" she asked. I nodded, and she gave her answer in the form of rushing and grabbing me, throwing us both into the pool, then lifting herself onto me and ramming her pussy into my still hard dick and howling to the moon while we fucked in the water. I took that to mean she thought it was a good idea.

Over the next couple of days, Adam, Kelly, my mom and I all planned out how we were going to make my friends come out as bisexual as well. Kelly told mom and Adam what she had told me, back in late June. Once she was finished, Adam gave us an idea on how we could make this whole thing work, and get even more partners involved as well. Turn the party into an orgy, and invite their girlfriends in the process.

We all agreed to Adam's plan and set it into motion. The next day, I told my three friends, Mark, Jeff, and Anthony, that I was having a one-month anniversary party of losing my virginity, and that they were invited to a pool party. They all agreed, but when the question of their girlfriends coming came up, I told them no. I wanted it to be intimate, just the four of us, plus my girlfriend and mom, to supervise. They still agreed, but begrudgingly.

Then, I went and called their girlfriends, Amber, Zoe, and Linda, to the party, and asked them to arrive about an hour later than their boyfriends, to surprise them. They all agreed and I mentioned to them to wear something extra sexy to add to the surprise!

On the day of the pool party, I had taken the liberty to pick out a pair of blue Speedos for the occasion. Mom and Kelly wore matching white Victoria Secret Knockout bikinis, and Adam wore matching Speedos to mine, only his were green. The guys arrived eleven, and we immediately hit the water. The girls stayed back to make a few drinks, and by the time they came back out, the sun had reached its peak and it was blazing hot out, so once they set the drinks down, they ran straight into the water and jumped in. Coming up for air, we noticed their bikinis were completely transparent, just like we planned. They immediately got out and went to their lounge chairs to dry off. They paid close attention to their skin but left their bikinis alone.

As we got out of the pool, Adam and I looked at the guys, who were all staring at Kelly and my mom as well all sat down. It was close to noon when I decided to get up from my chair. I announced I was going to order some pizza, and that I'd probably be a half hour's wait. Adam got up as well, excusing himself to use the bathroom. No one said anything as we left the patio. The guys knew the kitchen wasn't right next to the patio door, so we all knew that where we were heading, they'd have complete privacy in the backyard.

After placing an order for five large Pepperoni pizzas, Adam wasted no time pushing me against the wall to the kitchen entrance and forcing his tongue into my throat. I quickly embraced him and started roaming his muscular body, kissing him back in the process. About two minutes later, my phone buzzed on the kitchen table, and I broke the kiss to go read it. Adam followed and leaned in behind me, his fabric covered hard-on up against my ass.

The text read, "Started seducing them. As soon as the girls enter, bring them to the window and reveal all!"

Adam and I looked at each other, grinned, and ran upstairs to watch the seduction in progress. When we got to a window overlooking the patio, we saw that mom and Kelly had stripped off their tops and were now rubbing suntan lotion on each other, in front of the guys, who were all sporting hard cocks. We got a good long look at each one. Mark, who was 5'7", had a medium build with light brown wavy hair, was sporting a 6-inch cut dick. Jeff, 5'9", had dark brown haired, tan skin and ripped like a famous athlete, had an 8-inch erection. And Anthony, like I mentioned before, had caramel skin, broad shoulders, and was sporting a hard 8 inches. He was also the tallest of us, measuring up to 6 feet.

Mom and Kelly, who were rubbing each other's tits, slowly moved their hands down to their remaining pieces of clothing and slipped the bikini bottoms off. Mom turned to the guys and gestured for them to strip as well. All three guys got to their feet and stripped off their swim trunks, their hard-ons standing at attention. Kelly and my mom broke apart and got to their knees, moved forwards and each took a cock in their mouths, Kelly reaching for a second to rub in her hand. While they sucked, Adam and I stripped and were rubbing each other, our eyes never leaving the erotic scene below us. Then, I heard a knock on the door.

I quickly stooped down, picked up my Speedos and slipped them on, then bolted to the front door. Looking into the peephole, I saw three bombshell babes in bikini tops and denim shorts. I opened the door and greeted the girlfriends. Amber was a slim figure with shoulder length brown hair and was sporting a blue bikini with triangles over her b-cup tits. Zoe was a slightly thicker build with mocha brown skin, an afro hairstyle, and was sporting b-cup tits and a black lace-up bikini top. Linda, meanwhile, was the best hot babe, out of them all. She had shoulder length dirty blonde hair and had fantastic d-cup tits, tanned Caucasian skin, and an hourglass figure. She also wore a brown striped bikini, which was held together by strings instead of straps.

I said hi to all three and told them the guys were out back but asked them not to go out just yet, but rather to follow me upstairs. They did but looked a tiny bit wary by my request. I followed them into the second-floor living room, where Adam was standing by the window, still watching the guys and our girls.

"This is Adam." I said to the girls, "He's Kelly's ex-boyfriend and one of my sex partners!"

The girls looked at me as I delved into explaining that I was bi, and in an open relationship with both Kelly and Adam. Then I motioned the girls to the window, telling them that there was a surprise for them. The walked over, and each one gasped as they looked out onto the patio. I moved close to where they were standing and looked myself. Mark, Jeff, and Kelly were locked in a double penetration, kelly was bouncing on Mark's cock while Jeff was ramming his into her ass. While that was going on, Anthony was fucking mom from behind, watching the action in the process.

The girls looked at me, and Amber spoke up,"You wanted us to watch your slut of a girlfriend and your whore of a mother fuck our boyfriends? Are you insane?" she asked, outraged.

I smiled and walked over to her, cupping my hand over her cheek, "Not in the least! I want you guys to enjoy the day with us, all of us. My mom, my girlfriend, her ex, your boyfriends, and me. All of us, together, in the nude, and fucking like nature intended!" and just like that, Adam and I slipped out Speedos off and presented the girls with our hard cocks. They stared at them for a few seconds, then turned to watch their boyfriends fuck my mom and Kelly. Then, out of nowhere, Amber turned to Adam and shoved her mouth onto his cock and started sucking. Zoe, meanwhile, moved to me and started to kiss me while Linda dropped to her knees, took her bikini top off and pushed my dick between her tits. This went on for several minutes until all five of us were naked.

I then broke the kiss with Zoe and looked out, and saw that the scene had changed, Mom was now on her back, taking in Mark's cock in her pussy and sucking on Jeff's meat. Kelly, meanwhile was on all fours, taking Anthony in her pussy, and eating mom's tits. I then decided to move forwards with our plan and picked up Linda and Amber, telling them to leave their bikinis in the room and follow me. Adam took Zoe by the hand and they follow us downstairs, where I led them to the patio entrance. I told them to wait, and then walked out onto the deck, and feigned ignorance.

"WHAT THE FUCK'S GOING ON HERE?!" I yelled out loud. All three guys jumped, Mark and Jeff still lodged in mom's holes, but Anthony completely left Kelly's when he heard my voice. They all turned around, clasping at their crotches. I turned to each one, with a mocking look of anger on my face, "My best friends and my girlfriend and mother? Have you guys lost you minds?!"

Anthony stammered for a response, "Chris, It's not what you think!" he said, "We were....they, uh.....they came on to us!" he gestured to my mom and Kelly, his hand shaking.

I looked at Mom, who was grinning broadly, trying to put her hands back around Mark and Jeff's members, but their hands kept pushing her off. I then turned to Kelly, "Is that true?" I asked, fake sternly. She nodded and smiled weakly.

I huffed, "Well. If you guys want to fuck my mom and girlfriend, that's fine. I can always fuck your partners instead!" I said, wickedly, then turned and gestured for Adam to come out. And he did, all three girlfriends in his wake. The guys gasped as they saw that their girlfriends were nude and clinging to Adam, trying to roam his body. I walked towards the girls and took a hip in each arm, bringing Amber and Linda close to me. I then leaned into Linda and kissed her, while my other hand rubbed Amber's pussy. The girls, in turn, grabbed my cock and started rubbing. Adam, meanwhile, had sat down with Zoe on top of him, his face in her pussy and his cock standing up straight to her face. She smiled and eased her face down and took his cock, while he licked her pussy in a very hot 69.

All the while, Kelly had disengaged from Anthony and was now walking towards me and the two girls. She quickly grabbed hold of Amber and pulled her away from me, and brought her back towards Anthony. Amber smiled up at her boyfriend as she cupped Kelly's tits and leaned in to kiss her. Anthony smiled as his hard-on, which went soft when I walked in on them, had instantly gotten hard again. He then decided to move behind Amber with his dick and rubbed it against her ass while she and Kelly were rubbing against each other.

Adam decided to bring Zoe over to where Mark and Jeff were still standing next to mom, and as soon as she was within range, mom scooped her up and got on top of her, licking her pussy while Zoe licked my mom. Adam, meanwhile, had moved his hard cock into Mom's ass, and started thrusting. Jeff grinned at Mark, then moved over to Zoe and started thrusting into her pussy. Mark, getting hard just by watching, moved his dick towards mom's mouth, but instead of my mom taking it, Adam dragged him over unexpectedly and took Mark's cock into his mouth instead. Mark tried to pull away, but my mom had grabbed his other arm and moved his hand to her tits. Once mark held her breast, he stopped struggling and was now trying to grope them, forgetting that a guy was on his cock.

I was watching the whole thing while Linda had gotten into her knees and was now taking my cock in her mouth. I smiled down at her and let her do her work for a few minutes, then brought her to her feet and led her over to Adam and Mark, where Linda had moved her mouth to Mark's and kissed him, and I, in turn, dropped down to lick her pussy. My cock, meanwhile, was taken up by my mom, who shocked no one, since they were all engaged with other partners to notice the incest that was happening before their eyes.

For about fifteen minutes, everyone was oblivious to the world around them as we enjoyed our partners, then I heard the doorbell ringing and knew the pizza had arrived. Begrudgingly, I disengaged from Linda's pussy and grabbed a towel, running into the house and heading for the front door, grabbing my wallet in the process. I opened the door, paid for the pizza and ignored the Delivery boy's eyes as he looked at the towel, which had slipped low enough for my hard cock to appear. he gave me a puzzled look, and I smiled and told him the truth, that there was an orgy in the backyard happening. I then grabbed the pizzas and slammed the door in his awestruck face.

Dropping the towel, I went back out to the deck and placed the pizzas on the patio table, and let everyone stop what they were doing and grab some pizza to eat. One by one, everyone got up and grabbed a slice, but as soon as they had one, I grabbed Linda and Anthony, and dragged them over to the deck and told Linda to get onto her knees and take me in her mouth. She did so, and after swallowing a bite of her pizza took me in her mouth and rubbed her pizza strewn tongue onto my dick. As soon as it was completely coated, she got up and kissed me on the lips. I then turned to Anthony and told him to take her place. He objected, saying he wasn't gay, but I stopped him right there and said, "I know you took a dildo up your ass when you last fucked Kelly!"

He and Linda looked at me in shock, then Anthony bucked up and, to Linda's surprise, got onto his knees, taking my dick in his mouth and started sucking. I then told Linda to get onto the ground and suck Anthony, which she did. I then looked over my shoulder and said, "Anyone else willing to fuck their own gender in front of me, go ahead. I'm bisexual, so it's a turn on for me!" It took some hesitation, but eventually, Adam got the girls, Mark, and Jeff into a daisy chain, which had Mark sucking Jeff, who was sucking Adam, who in turn started sucking Kelly, who was sucking Amber, who sucked my mom, who, in turn, sucked Adam. Zoe, being the only one without a partner or a fucktoy, walked over to my and presented her tits to my face.

After a few minutes, Anthony stopped sucking me, got Linda off of his dick, and surprised all four of us by grabbing my legs and pulling me off my feet. He then took his dick, and shoved it into my open ass and started thrusting. Linda smiled and straddled me, taking my hard dick into her pussy and began riding, watching Anthony in the process. Linda, in turn, dropped to her knees over my face and began grinding her pussy into my face, which I began to suck on. Before Linda did so, however, I looked at the Daisy chain which had switched, and now the men and women were interlocked in a group fucking. Mark and Jeff were on their feet, holding Kelly between them and fucking her holes.

Adam, meanwhile, was fucking my mom on her back, while Amber was sitting on her pussy and enjoying Adam's mouth on her tits, while my mom sucked her pussy. I smiled to myself as Linda closed my line of sight to everything but her glorious slit. I began to lick and thrust my tongue up into her hole, and causing her to moan like a wild animal. This went on for a few minutes before she started humping my face and a spunky liquid shot out into my open mouth. I, in turn, lost control over my own dick and balls, which had gotten tight in the process of being fucked, and shot a load into Linda's pussy. Anthony, in turn, shot his load into my ass.

One by one, we all disengaged from our little group fuck and we decided to dive into the pool, while on the other side, the other two groups were still going at it. Adam was not on his back as Mom straddled his cock and Amber was on his face, they were both grinding themselves down and had faces of absolute bliss. Soon afterward, Adam came inside mom and Amber came all over his face. They too got up and dived into the water.

While we swam, we watched the last group finish their fucking session, as Mark and Jeff thrust into Kelly like wild dogs until they came together in both her holes, then kissed both her and each other. Then they disengaged and too jumped into the water.

The pool water felt amazing, and all our semen and pussy juices flowed out of us while the chlorine cleaned our orifices for another good fucking later on. After about a half hour of swimming, frolicking, and non-stop groping, we got out of the pool and dried off in the hot sun, all naked, and still 100% horny. Pretty soon, we all sat in our collective pairings, boyfriends, and girlfriends locked together, Adam and Mom, Me and Kelly, Anthony and Amber, Mark and Linda, and Jeff and Zoe. Us guys were roaming our girls, massaging their tits and kissing their necks, while the girls fingered their clits and rubbed their asses gainst our dicks.

This went on for another few minutes until we were all hard, then Amber, Anthony, Linda and Mark got to their feet and switched partners in front of us. Mark pulled up a pair of lounge chairs and he sat down in one, and took Anthony in his mouth and sucked, while in the other lounge chair, Linda took Amber in her mouth and started sucking on her clit. Anthony and Amber leaned towards each other and kissed, then moaned as their sexual partners switched and began sucking the other. This lasted for several minutes until Anthony and Mark got into a 69 themselves, as did the girls. The rest of us watched until Kelly and I decided to join in.

We got up and split off, me with the guys, Kelly with the girls, and started rubbing ourselves against them. I joined Mark in sucking Anthony's cock, while Kelly and Amber joined forces on Linda's pussy rubbing and sucking like they were trying to start a fire. This went on for several minutes until us guys decided we wanted to fuck, so we got on our sides, facing the girls, I was in the Jeff was in front, I put my cock in his ass, and Anthony in turn put his in mine.

At the same time, the girls got on their sides facing us, Kelly in front, Amber behind her and Linda in the back, they put their faces down to each pussy, though Kelly leaned forwards and took Mark's mouth into hers as she started moaning at Amber's mouth penetrating her pussy. Mark, in turn, thrust his tongue down her throat as I thrust into his ass, and every time I moved out, my ass was impaled by Anthony's big 8 inches.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Sexual Adventure Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 196 milliseconds