• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Call Me Katie Pt. 01

Call Me Katie Pt. 01

This is the first part of a story following Kent Wiltshire and his journey from an independent man to a submissive slave girl. Please let me know what you think, and if there is any themes you would like to see incorporated in the future.

*****

My name is Kent, I'm 22 years old and live in a two-room apartment in Stanley, Idaho. It's a small city, with just below one hundred residents. It's nice and quiet, and my job as a bookkeeper for a local fur company allows me to pay the rent. I'm single, have been since I moved here from Idaho Falls. The life in the big city was never really my thing. I like it peaceful, and it definitely is here.

It's saturday today, the time of the week where I go to a nearby town for a yoga class. I'm not that into yoga, but there's a lot of girls my age at the class, and I have a few of them in the scope. Too bad I'm too shy to ask any of them out. One day though, I'll man up and do it. One day.

Standing in the locker room with eight of the girls attending the yoga class with me, I change out of my jeans and into a pair of sweatpants. Most of the girls think I'm gay, so they're comfortable undressing in front of me. I think a few of them are getting suspicious though, as they often catch me staring at their half-naked bodies.

"Alright, ladies!" The voice of mrs. Katherine, the yoga teacher, says from the hallway. "We start in two minutes, hurry up!"

The girls leave, though I stay behind, still having to change out of my shirt and into something more comfortable. I also take a few breaths, trying to avoid getting an erection.

After a couple of deep breaths, a woman walks into the locker room. She has neck-long blonde hair, a black top and a grey skirt with a flowery pattern. As she walks past me, she gives me a smile, but I just follow her moves, enchanted. She's beautiful. I watch her get undressed, and catch myself staring at her clothes, now neatly folded on the bench beside her.

I then look up into her eyes, and she is staring back at me, with a wondering look.

"Um..." I mutter, and get up, finding that I have an erection, sticking out in the sweatpants. I feel my face getting red with embarrassment as I shove my clothes into my bag and nervously stutters "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to... sorry." I grab my bag and rush out of the building and into my car, immediately starting to drive back home. I'm still hard and incredibly embarrassed. All I can think of though, is that beautiful woman and her clothes. I don't know why I keep thinking so much about her clothes though, but I do.

After the drive, I park my car outside the small apartment building. Other than mine, there are only two other apartments in there, and both of my neighbors are elderly people. Neither of them has a car, but for some reason another car is parked here today. I don't think much about it, probably just one of their kids or something. I lock my car and start moving up the stairs to my apartment. I lock myself in, drop the bag in the hallway and head for the bathroom to jerk off. I'm stopped by a female voice coming from my living room though.

"Oh, good, you're home." The voice says.

Shocked, I grab my phone, dial the number to the police, ready to call them if I need to. I then slowly make my way into the living room.

"Who's there?" I say, moving slowly, scared.

"Doesn't matter. All that matters is that you listen to what I have to say." The woman says in a calm, seducing tone.

As I enter the living room, I see the blonde-haired girl from the yoga class sitting in my couch. I calm down slightly, though only briefly as the anxiety builds up. I see a sports-bag next to her on the couch. Her legs are resting on my coffee table, and one arm is leaning on the couch's armrest. She looks surprisingly calm considering she just broke into my apartment.

"What are you doing here? How'd you get in?" I say, having a hard time finding the right words. I'm partially scared, partially angry and partially embarrassed.

"Doesn't matter, Kent." She just says and nods at my hand with my phone in it. "Drop that. You wont need that anymore."

Not thinking straight, I place the phone on a nearby table. She then moves her sports bag down on the floor, and gestures for me to come sit down next to her. I start to see where this is going, and I loose my anger and anxiety and instead get incredibly aroused. The thought of having sex with this girl...

I hurry over and sit down next to her. I then move my hand up and move in for a kiss, but is slapped on my cheek.

"Don't. Just sit there and listen." She says, still sounding very calm.

Shocked, I hold my hand on my now-painful cheek. "What the hell, lady?" I manage to cry out.

"I saw you staring at my clothes in the locker room." She says, and I feel the blood rush to my face as I get red with embarrassment. "You're a sissy, aren't you?"

Asking the question as calm as she does makes me mad. I'm not a fucking sissy, and I'm certainly not going to take any crap from an intruder like her. My embarrassment rapidly turns into rage as I burst out "How dare you even break into my apartment like this? I'll get you put in jail you fucking bitch!"

I get up, but she takes my hand and gently forces me back down on the couch.

"So you are a sissy." She just says, still holding my hand. "That's what I wanted to hear. Because I would really like you to become my personal slave girl."

I laugh nervously. I'm still mad, but no longer enraged, her holding my hand is surprisingly calming. "Right, that does sound like something I would voluntarily do. I'd like you to leave now, lady."

"Stop calling me lady, Kent, and start calling me 'mistress'." She says. "And you wont be doing it voluntarily, you wont have a choice in the matter. Or well, I guess you do." She takes a brief pause, expecting me to say something. I don't know what to say, so I just stare at her, trying to look confident. She continues: "One of my good friends works at the police force, and he owes me a big favor. One call, and your criminal record will have you spend the rest of your life in a supermax facility. And I have a few other contacts that can make sure that your stay there will be very, very unpleasant."

I swallow hard, then smile, thinking she's bluffing. She sees my smile and returns it.

"You think I'm bluffing." She says and picks up her phone. She types something in her phone, then shows a contact named 'Jeffrey Thompson' to me. "Jeff and I go way back. As I said, one call and you'll be behind bars for the rest of your life. Believe me or not, but that's what will happen."

Swallowing hard again, I manage to let out a nervous "You mentioned another option..."

"You've already heard of the other option. Come with me and become my full-time slave girl. It's a nice job, you'll just be cleaning my manor and attending to me and my guests. I'll provide a nice bed, full wardrobe, daily meal, everything you need. Certainly better than a prison." She leans back, smiling. She is visibly happy about the situation. She has me right where she wants, and there is nothing I can do about it. I'm too stunned to do anything if I could anyway.

"Why a girl though? Can't I just be your male... slave?" I ask. As the word 'slave' comes over my lips, a wave of humiliation rushes over me. I can't look her in the eyes, and instead just look at her grey flower-patterened skirt.

"Don't you worry about that." She says, and places a finger under my chin, gently pushing my head up so I look her in the eyes again. "All you should worry about is how you can be the best slave girl possible."

There is a short pause of silence. My mind is racing. My choices are between prison or becoming a slave for this crazy woman, whose name I don't even know. I try to think about it, but can't seem to focus.

"Have you decided?" She asks gently, caressing my cheek with her finger. The scent of her perfume arouses me, but I barely notice as I am too nervous and too scared of what will happen next.

"What about my job? My apartment? My friends and family?" I ask, my voice shaking nervously.

"I'll take care of all that." She says, and stop caressing me. "Sounds like you've made up your mind then."

"I don't..." I say, but is then interrupted by the woman saying "I'm glad. Get naked for me now, Kent."

I stay seated on the couch, not knowing how to act here. I'm still not entirely comfortable with the fact that she wants me to be her slave. I open my mouth to speak, but she places a finger over my lips and says "Let's get a few things straight. First of all, whenever I ask you to do something, you will do it without hesitation. Prison is just one call away, and I do have a taser, which I am not afraid to use. So Kent, you obey me. Do you understand?"

"I... I do." I say, and stand up, preparing to undress.

"And also, you will address me as 'mistress'. You don't need to know my name. All you need to know is that I'm your mistress, and that I own you. I own your body, I own your mind, I own everything about you. And every time I give you a command, you will reply with 'yes, mistress' or 'no, mistress'. Do you understand?"

"Yes." I say, taking off my t-shirt.

"What was that?"

I tremble in nervosity as I say "Yes, mistress."

"Good girl." She says and smiles, watching me undressing in front of her. "That's another thing you will have to get used to. From now on, you're a girl. You will act girly, talk girly, think girly. Don't worry, I'll help you get there. Just keep that in mind at all time. You're a girl. And you're my girl."

I don't reply. What can you reply to that anyway? I just take off my socks and then my pants. As I am down to my boxers, I stand still, uncomfortable with the situation. She looks at me, questioning, and I feel myself blush. After a deep breath, I take off my boxers, and lay it in a pile with the other clothes next to the couch. Standing here, completely naked in front of a random girl I have no idea who is, I feel myself on the edge of crying, knowing that I am about to give up my life completely. And for what? Avoiding a possibility of going to prison? She could just be bluffing. Yeah... yeah, she's bluffing. I'm not going to let this happen. I'm not going to become a slave to this bitch. I wont be kissing her feet. If anything, she can kneel down and kiss mine. Yeah, I'll make her do that. I'll make her my bitch.

I smile briefly, then walk over to my phone. I dialed the police's number earlier, so I just press 'call' and take the phone up to my ear. I then turn around, still naked and now with a confident erection, and look at the woman also with a phone to hear ear.

"Yes, hello Jeff." The woman says in a seducing voice. "So I need a favor of you. Can you change some criminal records for me? Yeah, sure. Thanks, Jeff."

I swallow hard, and lower my phone. I can hear "what's your emergency?" but I just hang up and place the phone back on the table. She smiles and gestures for me to come over.

"Yes, thanks, Jeff. It wont be necessary right now, but I may call you back again, alright? The name is Kent Wiltshire. Thanks, Jeff." She hangs up the phone, and sighs in disappointment. "Don't ever try anything stupid like that again, understand?"

"Yes... mistress. Sorry." I say, starting to tremble again.

"Good." She crosses her legs, briefly revealing her red panties under the skirt. I look up, pretending to not have seen it. "You like that?" She asks with a teasing smile. "How about we find a pair for you?"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Call Me Katie Pt. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 144 milliseconds