• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Trucker's Surprise

Trucker's Surprise

NOTE 1: First I would like to thank Silkstockingslover for granting me permission to use her name and story title as a background for my story.

NOTE 2: This is my first attempt at fantasy, meaning other than the fact I am a truck driver and I do like the food at Petro truck Stops, none of this is factual in any way.

NOTE 3: As stated above this is my first attempt at writing the genre. Other than several articles published in various Leather and BDSM publications (none of which generated income), I have NEVER written professionally, so there are grammar mistakes. Please feel free to offer CONSTRUCTIVE comments.

NOTE 4: I honestly had no idea what category to put this in.

Hopefully you will enjoy my story.

*****

Well, as usual, I had way too much down time. I had delivered my load (NOT THAT ONE!). I am a truck driver and had made my last stop for this trip. It was Friday afternoon and I had been told that freight was slow. So I did what I normally do. I parked the truck at the Petro Truck Stop and went inside for dinner.

As usual, my laptop was perched on the table and at the ready, while I looked over the menu. No idea why I looked at the menu, as I always have the same dinner at the Petro. So I ordered my T-bone steak, with baked potato and sweet tea. I was born and raised in the state of Georgia, where it is considered sacrilege to drink unsweetened tea.

Waiting for dinner, I went to my favorite website, which of course is Literotica. I am seriously addicted to the stories posted by Silkstockingslover, where for the "unknown number of times", I was once again reading "She-Male School: A Teacher Seduced". She writes about all the things that interest me. In addition to having Literotica site open, I have also have my NSFW screen saver. The screen saver consists of all adult JPGS, and PNGS. They reflect my interests, for example, some are of women in various state of undress, some are of women enjoying a BBC, and shemales in assorted poses. This is where things got strange.

Normally when I am in a public place, I change my screen saver to just a plain "blank" screen so that I don't scare the natives! Well, this time I forgot. I got up and went to the restroom. Huge mistake. I came back and the 2 ladies in the booth behind mine were staring wide eyed as the images rotated on the screen. I quickly canceled out of the screen saver and changed it to the blank screen. Unfortunately that just made things worse as the first thing to pop on the screen, in HUGE letters was "Literotica" and "She-Male School: A Teacher Seduced".

As I scrambled to minimize that and make my monitor more public friendly, I could hear the two ladies trying not to burst out laughing. Making matters worse was the fact that both these young ladies had red hair, a major weakness of mine! They appeared to be mid to late twenty's meaning that both were younger than my youngest daughter. And of course the server arrived with my food and added to my embarrassment by giving me "the look" implying that she too had seen my screen saver.

Well, strangely enough, the girls engaged me in conversation and told me that they were not offended, but were in fact happy that someone in my age group appeared to be so open minded. I thanked them for the "left handed complement". They introduced themselves as Lana and Laura, and they were in fact sisters. Lana being the oldest at 28 followed closely by Laura just one year younger. They explained that their mother got pregnant with Laura, just two months after Lana was born.

Their food came and we chatted about nothing in particular, when Lana said she had a favor to ask. She explained that the favor was a little unorthodox but they thought that I would be receptive based upon my reading habits and unusual screen saver. I am always concerned about questions that are preceded by an explanation. But what the hell, "Go for it". I said.

Lana explained that while they were sisters, they had fallen in love with each other and were living together here in town. Lana said that they had always loved trucks and wanted to see the inside of a big truck. Well, of course I agreed to a tour. Many people over the years have had the same request, wanting to know what it was like inside the truck. I also pointed out that the request was by no means "unorthodox". Lana then went on to say that they wanted to have sex with each other in my truck and since it was my truck, I would be welcome to watch and even participate if I kept an open mind.

I had to laugh as I actually get that request once a twice a year, as it seems many folks have the same item on their bucket list. I will admit however, that the request rarely includes me as a participant. As usual, I said yes, but they had to give me a couple of minutes before heading out to the truck. Driving trucks can be a very dirty job so I wanted to go out and put fresh sheets on the bed. The small house cleaning chores taken care of, I took the girls out to the truck and told them to just enjoy themselves while I settled in the front seat to watch.

Lana turned her back to me as Laura sat on the bed so she could undress her sister. There really is not enough room for three people in one of these trucks so from my vantage point it was hard to see what was going on other than the girls removing each others clothing. As I watched, I could see that Lana had a beautiful sculpted ass, and that Laura had grapefruit size breasts.

Laura leaned forward and started sucking her sisters nipples, and from the motion of her right arm, it appeared that Laura was finger fucking her sister. The moans coming from Lana's lips told me she was enjoying the attention Laura lavished on her.

Lana slowly dropped to her knees while Laura stood up allowing me to get a real good look at her body. Wow, is the only thing I could think of. Laura was "beyond hot"! Using the term "wet dream" material did not do her beauty justice.

Lana reached up and grabbed her sister by the hands and pulled her down so that she was sitting on the bed so that they were face to face. Lana leaned in for a kiss. It was a kiss unlike I had ever seen before. These two sisters were very much in love and the passion was clearly evident in their kiss. There was no doubt in my mind that Lana and Laura needed no one but each other, although they had hinted that others are welcome to play along with them. All the extra partner needed was an open mind.

I was thinking that the "open minded" qualifier was based on the fact that the girls were involved in an incestuous relationship. In my mind the qualifier was completely unnecessary. Sisters or not, they were hot together and were every man's wet dream.

That is when I noticed something different. Laura still appeared to be finger fucking Lana, but from the angle and motion of her arm, that would have been a difficult thing to do. As I watched trying to figure out what was "different" about what I was seeing, Lana stood up. Laura leaned forward to, I assume, lick her sisters' pussy. But again the angle was entirely wrong. It also appeared the Laura's head was bobbing up and down as if she were giving Lana a blow job.

Very slowly Laura stood up at the same time, she turning Lana around so that I could see Lana from the front. I tried not to be rude, but all I could do was stare. Lana was fully aroused. Aroused to the point that her 9 inch cock was pointing directly at me. Just like in the cartoons, a light bulb was lit above my head and I figured out the "unorthodox" part of the equation.

From behind, Laura reached around Lana with her right hand and was playing with Lana's nipples. Laura's left hand came around front and began stroking that magnificent 9 inch cock. All I could do was sit there like an idiot and stare. As the shock wore off, Lana reached up and grabbed my hand pulling me towards her.

I stood and kissed Lana as Laura continued to stroke her sister. Lana, nibbling on my lips, said "I saw the shemales on your screen saver and the story you were reading". Lana asked if I had ever been with a shemale before. I of course said no, but had always wanted to. She laughed and gently pushed me down to my knees and said that after today, I could still say that I had never had sex with a shemale.

As I dropped to my knees, I thought that was a strange thing to say since she was obviously female and she obviously had this beautiful 9 inch cock! Lana stroked my cheek with her right hand while she placed her left hand behind me head. She pulled me closer to her beautiful cock. There was absolutely no hesitation as I opened my mouth and took as much of her cock as I could. Being a novice cocksucker, I know that it wasn't the best she had ever had, but I was trying to show her that I was very eager to serve her any way she wished.

I had forgotten about Laura, until I heard her say "I told you Lana that he would be happy to suck your cock". Laura then turned her attention to me, telling me what a good cock sucker I was and that if I was real good, Lana would reward me with a mouth full of warm creamy cum. But I would have to earn it by being the best cocksucker I could be. I had very little experience with sucking cock, but I was very eager and was soon rewarded with a mouthful of cum. Actually more cum than I could possibly swallow, but I managed to do it and not waste a drop of Lana's cum.

Lana told me to stay on my knees as she turned and started making out with her sister. Lana worked herself around behind Laura so that I was now kneeling in front of Laura. I found that Laura was all girl, and she was expecting me to pleasure her pussy as I had done with Lana's cock. Eating pussy was probably my favorite way of having sex, and I always got compliments on my abilities. Hell, I would rather eat pussy that fuck!

Without any hesitation, I went to work, eating Laura's pussy as if it was the last pussy I would ever see. Laura, getting close, grabbed the back of my head and literally tried to stuff my entire head in her pussy. I love it when a girl gets rough and fucks my face. To me it is a sign that I have done a good job and she is close to bathing my face in her delicious pussy juice. And bath my face she did! I have eaten a lot of pussy in my 60+ years, but Laura was the wettest I have ever had, and she did not and was not a squirter. She just came a lot when excited!

As Laura lay back on the bunk to recover, Lana, sitting on the bunk beside her sister, looked at me beckoning with her finger. I figure she wanted another blow job, and looked down at her hard cock. Imagine my surprise when I finally got a good look at her and saw that not only did she have a 9 inch hard cock, she actually had a pussy. So Lana's statement about still not having had sex with a shemale made sense. Lana was a hermaphrodite, and according to her, all parts worked correctly! She could shoot cum out her cock, or drown you in pussy juice.

I crawled between Lana's legs and while it took some trial and error, I was finally able to figure out how to eat her pussy with her big cock in the way. Of course I was in no hurry to figure it out as I went from licking her pussy to sucking her cock. Lana told me to make her pussy cum and leave her cock for Laura. I was only too happy to oblige, and went to work using my tongue and fingers to coax an orgasm from Lana.

Laura, rested by now, wanted back in on the action. I stopped to see what she wanted, when I had an idea. I had Lana stay sitting on the bunk, and got Laura to mount her sister while facing me. That left Lana free to reach around and play with Laura's tits, while Laura bounced up and down on her sister's cock. I remained on my knees looking at two very excited and wet pussies with the occasional glimpse of Lana's hard cock sliding in and out of Laura's pussy.

I went back to work tongue fucking one pussy, fingering the other, while getting in a few licks on that big juicy hard cock! I was dining at the best buffet in town and loving every second of it! It didn't take much of that before both Lana and Laura were ready to come again. Lana's cock erupted in Laura's pussy filling her with another load of creamy cum, causing Laura to explode in a mind-shattering orgasm herself. It was beyond a doubt the sexiest thing I had ever seen.

I watched fascinated as Lana's cock slowly slid from Laura's pussy, leaving behind a cunt full of creamy goodness from both girls. I didn't hesitate for a second, I had Lana's softening cock in my mouth almost before it was completely out of Laura's pussy. I reveled in cleaning that wonderful cock. Once Lana's cock was cleaned of all cock and cunt cream, I focused my attention on Laura's pussy. After all these years, I was finally in a position to have a creampie. Again with no hesitation, I dove into Laura's pussy, licking, sucking and swallowing until I had her pussy as clean as if she had just had a shower.

With both girls satisfied, they dressed and thanked me for the tour of the truck and my generous hospitality. I helped them climb down out of the truck, and walked them back to the Petro before kissing both girls goodbye. It suddenly dawned on me that I had not cum yet, but you know, I didn't give a shit. I had crossed several things off my bucket list. Things I never thought I would get a chance to. I went back to my truck, fired up my laptop, finished reading "She-Male School: A Teacher Seduced" (again) while I jacked off and came harder than I had in many years!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Trucker's Surprise

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds