• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Exit Strategy

Exit Strategy

123

Author's notes:

(1)This is fiction, and strange fiction. If there really is a Jacob Finning, it is coincidence.

(2)Jade is nasty, as many of my female characters are, but not as nasty as one might think. She knows that what she does is enjoyed by the victim. This story is the extreme of that.

(3)This is a story about sexual craving and need, and how it can be harnessed and used for other's benefit, and sometimes even for the one who craves.

(4)I have always been fascinated by the unusual aspect of the desire to be dominated and forced to perform humiliating sexual acts. The one who is forced hates it and loves it at the same time. Unfortunately (maybe fortunately), I know this subject very well.

(5)This is Jade's Exit Strategy, but it could also be Jacob's.


Jacob was sure he was dreaming. Thoughts and impressions of reality danced around in his head like induced marijuana ideas, brilliant only at the instant of thought. His legs jerked and his fingers twitched while he moaned softly into the pillow. Lying beside him on the bed, Jade watched him with amusement, similar to watching a dog's squirrel-chasing dream world.

She got up from the bed and went to Jacob's pants discarded loosely on the floor by the hotel room door. This was her only John today and she found a wad of hundreds rolled up in one pocket. She took it all and placed it in her purse. No more walking the virtual streets of the internet. No more thinking of real lovers while she was being pounded by a paying one. And no more would she be doing this out of necessity; from now on it would be for enjoyment only. Scenes would be hers alone, not revolving around the John's. This was her way out, the exit. And beyond the exit was a world of her desires meeting reality, actual female domination, not fiction, with no pressure to submit from the top...to a man.

She smiled and stood facing him with her hands on her hips which were exaggerated by the black leather corset. She was tired of these female domination games, dressing up to be the dominatrix, always the ideals of the submissive man, and never the woman's. In effect, the man was directing the scene from beginning to end, and it always ended with what he wanted, never with what she wanted. Domination was fine, but in the future she would have the option to dominate in any attire she wanted, even if it was with sweat pants on. The look of disappointment in men's eyes as they lay immobilized in bondage while she used them would be priceless.

She waited for some lucidity on his part, her pale freckled face framed by bluish-blond short silky hair, a study in menace, blue cold eyes like grounded icebergs in a northern harbor, wrinkle free skin stretched like flexible porcelain over angular Slavic features. She enjoyed the corset and her demeanor for what it represented to her client, but she longed for the day when simple domination would be enough. Her calves were aching due to the height of the extreme stiletto boots, and the strap-on at her crotch bobbed up and down in front of her, a toy in waiting. She had to admit, having a cock had its advantages, and it increased her sense of power as she watched her victim swim in his fantasies.

Jacob calmed temporarily in his stupor, and Jade pulled the covers off his body. She knew he wouldn't wake up, because he was already awake; he was just engulfed in the drugs that swirled around in his body, messing with his brain. He was perfect, wealthy beyond measure, married to a trophy wife, with two children, a boy and a girl aged twelve and ten. Better yet, he was a politician. No, even better than that: she didn't really give a shit about him.

He would not be accustomed to this type of total domination. Although his chin was weak and his features less than macho, he had been groomed by wealth and power FOR wealth and power. His father had made the money in oil, and Jacob had added to his inheritance through real estate. As with many who have too much money, the only thing left is to seek political power, and he achieved it through two terms so far. His roots ran deep, and so did his secrets.

She stepped up to the camera on the tripod at the foot of the bed and looked through the lens as it was filming. She wanted to see what others would see, or rather, what they would see if he didn't cooperate. His blond wig and makeup couldn't hide who he was, deliberate on her part today, and his pink clothing looked like it was painted on his body; it was so tight and erotic. The corset, laced tightly at his back, held up the pink stockings with the garters, and he still had the five-inch-high stilettos on his feet. The bra held the silicone prosthetics so beautifully, and they jiggled whenever he jerked. His penis was temporarily flaccid and rested on a bed of cum-soaked pubic hair between two front garters straining to hold everything together.

She loved this, the total control. "Look at me," she commanded.

He opened his eyes and searched her out, confused and dull-witted, finding her at the foot of the bed. Odd dream, he thought. Confusing, but he knew he was dreaming. He tried to sit up, forgetting that he was wearing the corset, the dominatrix falling crazily out of sight as he fell back down due to the rigidity of the heavy boning. His eyes opened wide in amazement and the fire in his penis started to reignite. The corset, yes, now he remembered the corset and how tightly the dominatrix had tied it before they had that drink of strangely bitter wine. Corsets. Someone had spoken to him. He managed to sit up and stare at her.

He was in that fantasy land that he had asked for and paid for, but it was warped and confusing. He looked at her and then around the hotel room. He squinted and the room, and everything in it, pulsed. The dominatrix was watching him, but she looked like an illusion in circus mirrors, sometimes fat, sometimes thin, sometimes both at once.

"One pill makes you larger, and one pill makes you small. And the ones that mother gives you, don't do anything at all. Go ask Alice, when she's ten feet tall."

He almost laughed as he recalled those lyrics. That's the way this dream was, and this dominatrix was, well, she was tall. He squinted at her and recalled that she may have said something to him.

"What? Where am I?" he asked, slightly bemused that he would ask that question in a dream.

"A better question would be "Who am I?" Wouldn't it Mr. Finning?"

"What? Why?" He shook his head, puzzled.

"You love being a woman, don't you Mr. Finning?"

"What?" he asked, at a loss for words, and still very muddled and confused.

"Look at you, all dressed up in women's underwear. So naughty! You're a woman, aren't you Mr. Finning? Shall I call you Jackie? That's a woman's name. Yes, Jackie...that's your name."

Jacob looked down at his outfit as if he had just discovered it. His penis rose to the erotic images of the breasts below his chin. His hands went to them, then down to his corseted waist, and on to his garters and stockings.

"Yes," he said in a whisper, "Jackie. Jesus, I'm a woman? Oh my God! I am dreaming, right? This is a dream?" He opened and closed his eyes in confusion, thinking maybe the dream would end with the reopening of them.

"You seem distressed Jackie. Isn't this what you asked for when you hired me...to be transformed into a woman?"

Her voice seemed to echo and modulate in the room, and he answered, "I, uh, yes...did I? Yes. Oh yeah, my corset. Yeah..."

"And what does a woman have that a man does not?"

"Breasts?" He smiled.

"Yes, that's right. Feel your breasts. Real, aren't they?" Her voice had a hypnotic lilt to it, like she was talking to a small child.

"Real...yes. Oh my God, yes...Jesus!" Everything seemed so real.

"And what else?" she asked.

In his fog, he had lost the question, then regained it. "Breasts. A vagina?" The words slurred out of his mouth.

"Very good! Your penis has faded to just a toy. Now you have a vagina too; it's real, not a toy and I'm going to fuck you with my penis after you suck it for a few minutes. Women suck penises, don't they?"

Jacob stared into her eyes and then his gaze travelled down to her crotch where he saw the black ten-inch penis, realistic in every veined detail. Fantasy made it real.

"Your penis? In my mouth? I...I don't know..."

"But you're a woman, right? Get on your knees Jackie," Jade commanded.

"Yes ma'am...oh my God...wait, I'm not gay you know...I can't..." But he did get on his knees, the room swaying in his field of vision.

"No, of course you're not gay Mr. Finning; you're a woman, and a woman would suck a cock like a gay man, wouldn't she Jackie?"

She went to him and forced the beast into his face where he took the tip in his mouth. She pulled it back.

"Not so fast! Beg for it. Do you want it? Do you really, really want it?"

His hands went up and cradled the artificial testicles in his shaking hands. "Yes, I guess so...ma'am. Please, yes..."

Jade let him lick the head gently and then she pushed it into his mouth while at the same time grasping the back of his head. He gagged slightly before getting accustomed to the size. He closed his eyes and sucked reflexively on it like a teat.

"Do you feel like a woman now Jackie?"

"Mmf," he mumbled out of the side of his mouth. His fantasies embraced him. He was a woman. "I can't believe I'm sucking a cock! I'm a woman...Jesus!" he thought he said, but it was only fantasy translated to grunts and moans.

Jade pulled away abruptly, looking down at him with contempt, and she said, "A virgin woman, aren't you? Get on the bed on your back, this way so the camera can see all of you."

He laid there with his legs over the side and glanced at the video camera with its red light blinking. In remote recesses of his brain he knew this was dangerous and stupid, but he wanted this desperately. Besides, Jade was a whore, and the money paid to her was hush money. If she used this, she would never work again. Still, he tried to regain some caution.

"Camera," he said dully, "No, I can't be, I..." He lost his train of thought.

The first small vibrator was lubricated and touched to his male vagina, teasing, prodding. Finally he lunged toward it and she obliged by pushing it in with her hand without mercy. He yelled out but quickly the howls turned to moans and groans while she penetrated him, at the same time rubbing his penis. He was completely out of control, and he thrust his hips up and down in a hunger and frenzy of anticipation.

Jade removed the small vibrator and lubricated a larger one, inserting it and continuing the teasing. It touched something inside him and fluid jetted out of his penis while he screamed out like a girl. But he remained hard. What was happening to him, he wondered? He glanced at the camera and said without prompting, "Oh my God, oh my God...fuck me now, please!"

She pulled the vibrator out and he watched while she lubricated the giant penis, its head flopping heavily and briefly against his vaginal opening. Yes, it was his vagina, he thought. His breath quickened when she placed his legs up and over her shoulders, exposing his vulnerability. Then he felt a strange cold sensation as she squeezed the tube of lubricant directly into him, filling him up with goo. He momentarily thought he might have to jet some of it out, but the penis soon followed, forcing the lubricant inward and sealing him up, first by three inches, then five, then she was lying on top of him and the final five inches made him shriek. More fluid escaped his penis, soaking the corset at his abdomen, but strangely he remained hard.

He couldn't move; he was skewered and pinned down by her sexual assault, completely immobilized both physically and emotionally. Stunned by her absolute dominance, he sank into subspace and made nonsensical sounds as she rhythmically penetrated his vagina. Each time a full penetration was made, more fluid jetted from him, but smaller quantities now, as his prostate became drained and used up.

"Would you like to cum Jackie?"

"Yes...yes!"

"I will let you cum, but first you have to repeat what I say while looking at the camera. It's training for you. When you've done that, you can cum, but not a moment before, or you'll be punished. Is that clear?"

"Yes ma'am...please ma'am...anything, please..."

"Okay. Say after me: My name is Jacob Finning, and I used to be a transvestite, but now I'm actually a woman. Look at the camera and say that. NOW!"

She grasped his penis firmly but didn't create any friction until he started to speak.

"No! Oh my God, no! Oh Jesus, I, oh my God..." he whispered while his head rolled from side to side, finally resting so that it faced the camera, "Oh Jesus! My name is Jacob Finning and I used to be a transvestite. Oh my God!" He thrust his hips up to meet her.

She started to rub his penis while keeping up the rhythmic penetration. She stopped and waited.

"Oh no...please, don't stop! Okay, okay...I used to be a transvestite...but I'm a, oh fuck...please no...I'm a woman now!"

That was like crossing the Rubicon; there was no going back upon the admission of that fact, and the psychological imprinting was deep and traumatic. The ejaculate literally flew out of his penis in streams he had never experienced before, most of it landing on his face where Jade now wiped it toward his mouth. He licked her hand and swallowed everything she presented to him while the orgasmic contractions continued endlessly. After a few moments he sagged back on the bed, the rigidity of his orgasmic state released. He closed his eyes and continued to taste his own seed, in utter bliss and satisfaction.

She had earned her keep today. He would tip her well.

Wait. What had just happened? He was awake. This wasn't a dream. He shuddered as reality and fantasy converged and slid over one another in slippery, sweat-soaked swirls of ecstasy and confusion.

Suddenly he felt a sharp sting in his left shoulder. When he jumped and looked, he saw the needle's cylinder being emptied of fluid into his arm. By the time he reacted, it was inside him and the needle removed.

"What the fuck are you doing?" he asked, his voice suddenly very unlike Jackie's.

Jade simply stared down at him, still pinning him with her penis and the weight of her body, and smiled, waiting.

"Jesus fuck! What was that? What are...you can't, umm...Jesus...you...you..." His mouth got dry and things in the room got foggy. Then a calm descended upon him with a creeping iciness rising from his shoulders up through his neck and into his head.

"You...oh...no...no...no..." His voice weakened to a whisper and blinked out.

Jade looked down as he went limp with his eyes still open. The drug would last about an hour, according to Marcie, and she should know, being a nurse. She got up, pulled the penis off the strap-on, and placed it back inside his vagina. She slipped a girdle up over his legs and tightly against his bottom so that it and the penis remained in place. This was a symbolic gesture so that he would wake up as a woman, full of penis, and probably very confused.

Cleaning herself and getting dressed more appropriately for the street, she packed up the camera and her supplies and left. She would email him at his office tomorrow with the video attachment and explain his new life to him. Tonight though, there was editing to do. Once that was done, the video would be sent to several of her friends. That would be explained in the email to Jacob as well.

Déjà vu all around. He awoke to the silence of the hotel room, dry-mouthed and foggy-headed. Forgetting how he was dressed, he sat on the edge of the bed, feeling the penis thrusting deeper inside him. He felt his breasts and the tight corset at his waist. Jesus, what the fuck? What time was it anyway? Something was weird and wrong here. What had happened?

He went to the dresser, walking unsteadily until he kicked off his high heels, and found his watch. 6:36 PM. Jesus, Carol would be expecting him home soon. Guilt overcame him and he picked up his cell phone to phone her and apologize for being late. He tried a practice word first and found that his mouth was too dry to speak normally so he padded to the bathroom to get some water, his knees almost buckling from the erotic maneuvering of the penis against his prostate. While filling the plastic glass he stared at himself, quite pleased with the way he looked. Jackie...that was what she had called him in the dream. He liked that. Dream? It had seemed so real.

"Carol, Jesus babe, I'm late again. I had to work on some of the convention speeches. Sorry babe. Anything new?"

"That's okay hon. Well, there was one phone call...some woman called Jade or Jane, or something like that. She didn't leave a message, except that she would email you tomorrow with a video that you needed to see. She thought you might have been home I guess."

Jacob stood there stunned. It was like the dream had invaded reality. And Jade had specific instructions never to contact him, ever. How did she know his private number and email anyway?

He recovered and said somewhat shakily, "Video. Yes. Umm okay. I'll see you in about an hour okay? Love you."

Jacob laid the cell phone down and started to hastily remove the girdle, fake penis, his corset and other attire. Once his makeup was washed off, he dressed in his street clothes and felt his pocket for the car key fob. The wad of hundreds was gone.

Video. The dream...something about a camera... There were pieces of reality, flashes of erotic scenes, orgasm, but nothing to make them flow together inside his head. What the fuck was going on here?

On impulse he phoned Jade's number, letting it ring until it finally went to message. He clicked it off.

Jade smiled at the image of Jacob on her cell phone when he phoned. The picture had been taken when he was Jackie, and he really did look like a woman. She made no effort to pick up, and continued to edit the video so that her face never appeared in it. Its quality was way better than she had hoped; Jacob's features were clear in every detail, and his voice was strong and political, just like his speeches. What a fucking liar in his façade of a life, she thought. But he was going to be the best lying sugar daddy ever.

CHAPTER 2

The bell indicating an email had arrived got Jacob's attention instantly. He had cancelled all of his meetings today on the guise that he had to do some research. In actual fact, he had been waiting and watching his computer, punctuated only by frequent failed attempts at talking to Jade by phone. He was as tight as a guitar string and he jumped at the bell.

He opened the email with a mixture of hope, anticipation, and dread.

Jade

Re: New arrangements. See video.

Jackie,

By now you might be slightly nervous. You should be. As always, you look very nice as a woman, you know that? I hope to see you this way many times in the future, as I find Jackie's identity increasingly intriguing, and perhaps even growing in strength.

Now, here's the scoop. I want you to watch the attached video and act accordingly. I'll give you some cautionary details that you should consider before you go into a rage and try to retrieve the video...or worse, delete me from this earth. Yes, I know you are powerful, so I have protected myself by sending this video to three of my acquaintances, with instructions as to who the videos should be sent to if something should happen to me. A copy will also be in my safety deposit box at my bank, with instructions to the bank manager as to how to make the video public, should that be necessary. Your wife, of course, would be one of those recipients of the video if I should disappear. In any case, if you choose to ignore this proposal, the video will be made public; I guarantee that.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Exit Strategy

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds