• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Ex-Wife Retribution

Ex-Wife Retribution

Phyllis was a sexy woman, but she had played around with some guy. Robert didn't know who, and didn't want to know. At least the divorce was easy without a lawyer, which saved him a packet of money. It was easy because she didn't want anything, leaving him with the house, both cars, and everything else. She didn't even take her collection of music.

At first he missed having her around. Then he missed the sex. She had always been a sexy bitch, and that was the problem. He'd been working hard for six months, with little energy to spare to spend on her. The extra work taken on was to buy a holiday home in Florida, but she was never one to wait around.

The reason she didn't want anything from their marriage, wasn't to be kind to him. The other guy had everything she wanted, and more. She just walked out on Robert, and moved in with the rich guy.

***

It was Friday evening, and three months since she walked out. He heard a sports car pull up in the drive. It sounded European and expensive. It was no surprise that his ex-wife levered herself out of the low slung machine. He'd been expecting her, but didn't believe it would work out as planned

He looked around to make sure the place was tidy. Then figured it didn't matter. He answered the door before a bell rang out, or a knock vibrated the door.

'Hi, I'm, Jade, your escort for the evening,' the tall lithe blond smiled.

'Sure, very nice,' he smiled at her.

She wore a disdainful expression when he looked her up and down. How could any man resist? She wore a sexy blue sheath dress. It clung to her shape, emphasising large breasts, and well curved hips. When she walked in, he almost whistled at the shape of her ass.

'Let's get to the point shall we? It will make the evening easier,' Jade said, already sounding bored.

'Sure, I can live with that,' he smiled.

He was trying not to leer, or lick his lips when looking at her. Her voice had changed, perhaps not for the better. It sounded more sophisticated, but she had lost the nice country girl charm. Her figure showed she had been working out. Her skin was tight and her muscles more developed. It looked as though she could power a punch.

That could be dangerous. He hadn't been into a gym for years. His work kept him in front of a computer screen these days, instead of getting his hands dirty. He sighed, thinking he might have been happier working on a building site, rather than designing it.

'We can play a game, if you'd prefer,' she trotted out a well practised phrase.

'Not this time. It's Friday night, and I've got a game on with the guys. A different kind of game,' he chuckled.

'Let's get down to it then. What do you want?' she asked.

She shrugged, as though it made no difference to her what he wanted.

'Maybe your ass?' he suggested.

'Alright, but that will cost extra,' she said.

There was no sign of embarrassment. When they were married she would have hit the roof at just a hint of such a nasty suggestion. To her, anal was disgusting. For a woman with such a beautiful rear, boyfriends must have suggest it. She never talked about past boyfriends, which he had been thankful for.

He looked at his watch, then her.

'Can you do deep throat?' he asked.

'Sure, no problem. Is that what you want?' Jade asked, and saw him nod his head.

She hiked up the tight dress around her waist. It revealed black stockings, held up by straps from a suspender belt. A white thong formed a tiny triangle between her thighs.

Robert knew she wasn't comfortable wearing a g-string, as she liked big comfortable knickers. When they first went to bed, he'd been surprised that such a sexy looking woman wore big panties. He looked at her crotch, remembering all those times he took her for granted.

No, that wasn't true. He'd worked damn hard, and she threw all that effort into his face. 'Not good enough', was what she said. She wanted someone who would pay her attention, and think of her. Then he found out the guy was wealthy, and she was the one paying him attention. In return she was paid in presents, and expensive indulgences, like the sports car.

It was difficult getting down on her knees, while wearing such high heels. She managed though. He guessed she'd practiced this pose, as well as the rest of the act. Her lips formed an, 'O', shape, and her tongue flicked out, wetting them. They were already glossy, now the rosebud lips looked so very sexy.

She crawled to him, looking hungry for his cock. She had certainly put a lot of effort into this. He had to remember what she had done, otherwise he might relent.

She pulled his cock from the jeans. Looking up at him, she licked her full pouting lips. A sensuous, sultry look, was followed by a kiss on the head of his cock. Wetting his hardness with her tongue, it licked up and down its full length. She was working on him with enthusiasm. Again the kiss on the end of his cock, only this time she sucked its head between her lips.

He watched his cock disappear between her lips, further and further into her mouth. His cock was being sucked into her mouth, deeper and deeper. There was no telltale bulge in her cheek, which meant only one thing. He felt the head of his cock push to the back of her throat. There was a hesitation, then a tight grip as she swallowed his cock.

He sat back with his hands locked behind his head, watching her. She had certainly learnt a new skill. On the occasional birthday, she had reluctantly sucked on his cock, but it hadn't been a deep throat job. She was sucking on him like a Hoover. She licked the underside of his cock, gave a powerful suck, then swallowed it.

Up she came again, to repeat the process. Sensing he was near to completion, she began to nod her head faster. None of the finesse of a moment ago, she was going for it. He marvelled at how professional she seemed. How on earth had she learned this technique?

He needed to warn her, but gritted his teeth instead. He couldn't talk, just groan. She had never liked his cum in her mouth, as she said it tasted salty, and of urine. She must have guessed, yet she continued to work her mouth up and down his shaft. She was gripping it tight. Maybe it would be revenge to spurt into her mouth.

There was no decision to make, for he began to pump cum into her mouth. Hell! There was a lot of it, for he hadn't fucked in a long time. Eventually he'd emptied his balls into her mouth. She'd even massaged his scrotum, to extract it all. That was something she certainly wouldn't have done before. She hated the feel of a ball sack.

She rocked back on her heels and opened her mouth. He eventually opened his eyes to see what she was waiting for. Fascinated with the sight of this new woman, squatting at his feet with sticky cum in her mouth, he just lay there wondering what to do.

'Swallow,' he eventually managed to croak.

She made a big effort to make it seem like a gallon of the stuff being swallowed.

'That was awesome,' he whispered.

'Thank you, sir. Perhaps a tip is in order?' she fished.

'Yea, most certainly,' he confirmed.

She smiled at him, looking grateful. She sucked his flaccid cock into her mouth, and sucked it clean. Tucking it in carefully, she looked up at him.

'I hope I've pleased you, sir,' she asked.

'Yea, really,' he smiled.

He pulled himself together, while she crawled across the floor, showing off a cute heart shaped ass. He admired it for a moment or two. A thin ribbon split her cheeks. Stockings and suspenders framed it. She really did have a cute ass.

She got up, and pulled down the dress. Not quickly, just slow enough to make it interesting.

'Have I been here before?' she asked.

'No, honey, not as an escort you haven't,' he informed her.

'Just a familiar layout I guess,' she mused.

She stood waiting for him, giving him a moment to catch on, instead of asking for the fee.

'How much do I owe you?' he asked.

'That's two for a blow, and one extra for a deep throat,' she said.

'Here's five,' he smiled.

'Thank you, sir,' she smiled back.

'The same again next Friday. Can you fit me in Wednesday,' he asked.

'I'll make sure I can,' Jade said.

'What about anal?' he asked.

'That will be fine. I'll prepare myself for Wednesday,' she said.

He walked to the door, and watched her drive off.

'That was one hell of a cheap whore!' he laughed.

Jade drove home. With every mile she forgot a little more of what she had just done. By the time she reached home, she was back to being Phyllis. She parked the sports car in one of the garages, and used the servants entrance. She swung her hips, looking happy with herself, and with life in general.

When she got to her bedroom, she wondered what she had been shopping for. Whatever it was, she hadn't found it. In her personal electronic diary there was a reminder about this Friday, and the following Friday. Next Wednesday evening was entered with the same code. She didn't think about what it meant, just that she had to keep the appointments.

Next day she went shopping, with friends as usual. Unusually, she didn't go straight home after store grazing. Phyllis sat in her car for a moment or two, wondering what it was she needed to purchase. Still unable to remember, she just drove to an out of the way store, and parked up.

'Hi, my name is Jade, and I'm looking for a range of butt plugs,' she happily announced.

The guy was surprised that such an attractive, expensively dressed woman, was so brazen about that kind of purchase.

'This way, madam,' he said, trying to sound professional.

'Do you have something in mind?' he asked.

'I'm guessing I'd best start with something small, and work my way up to larger sizes,' she said.

'Oh, yea, ok, understood,' he said.

'You'll want this graduated set. It's designed to stretch the, err,' he said, as politely as possible.

'Great, that's exactly what I need. Thank you for being so helpful,' she smiled.

On the drive home she relaxed and forgot about the purchase, though not entirely. She fidgeted in the seat, unused to having a butt plug in her asshole. She'd fitted it as soon as she got into the car. She needed to get on with it, as she only had until Wednesday to stretch her anus. Her asshole was booked for a special client.

She imagined marrying the nice guy, then dismissed the idea as a whore's fantasy. It would never happen, so she would treat him with professionalism, and not get too close.

By the time she drove between stone pillars and up the driveway, she forgot all about her special client. Walking into the house she felt a little strange. Something wasn't right. She went to the bathroom, and felt under her. It was a shock to find something in her anus. She trembled for a moment, then relaxed. This must be what her doctor had ordered her to do.

She reached into her bag and rummaged around. Finding a similar device, and some lubricant, she pushed at her asshole with it. She had to be determined to make it fit, until eventually she managed to work it in. It was a little uncomfortable, but she felt sure she would become used to it.

Making sure no one else was around, she dumped the old one into a bin. She felt happy about using the device, but didn't want anyone else to know. It might be awkward explaining why she was using them. She promptly forgot about it, and went to find her husband.

As expected he was in the library.

'Hello, Reginald,' she said, and air kissed him.

Her husband was being boring lately. She hoped he wasn't bored with her. Anyway, it didn't matter, because their prenuptial agreement would leave her wealthy if they divorced.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Ex-Wife Retribution

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 940 milliseconds