• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Fussy Husband

Fussy Husband

She could tell her husband was having a fussy night. He was doing that thing where he paces around the apartment and claims he's not sure what to do with himself. Never mind all the gadgets he's got lying around. Hell, he could even read a book if he was that desperate for something to do.

She attempted to ignore him and focus on the game on her phone. These levels get hard, after all. Swiping, flicking, tapping. All in just the right order and timing. When going well the game helps her enter an almost Xen-like state. But, not tonight. Once again he wanders past. This time to the kitchen. She could hear him opening the fridge and checking cupboards. Again. Just grab something already, or better yet go out and get something to snack on, dear.

"You could always run out and grab me a candy bar." She joked. "And get something for yourself while you're out."

"I could." He hesitated in that way that she knew meant he wasn't going to.

She tried to pull her broken focus back into her game. Only to realize she'd fallen behind enough in the level that she wouldn't clear the bonus score. Sure, that means nothing in the larger picture but it makes her happy. For a moment she thought of finishing the level but she noticed her husband was still standing there in the kitchen.

"Seriously. Why don't you go down to the store and pick us up some snacks? Maybe you'll figure out what you want to do tonight while you're out." She said, trying not to let her mild annoyance show.

He thought about this for another moment, then reached down to pick up his shoes. "Sure. You want anything in particular?" He asked.

"Something with chocolate."

She started the level over while he finished getting ready to get out the door. He leaned down to kiss her before finally grabbing his keys and leaving. As he left a thought crossed her mind. Was he fishing for something from her? Why couldn't he just come out a say it? She wasn't a fan of trying to guess from his extremely subtle hints.

Was he trying to get her to diaper him? If he was she would just be encouraging this obnoxious game of his if she went ahead with it. She wasn't sure how often she wanted to go through with this particular ritual of him pacing around trying to get her attention. But, getting diapered does make him happy. She knows he's still struggling to understand this in his own way. It's not exactly her thing. But, there's certainly worse that he could be getting himself into.

If she was to be involved in his games she would have to make sure they fit her terms as well. She decided she would reward him tonight, but set ground rules that he'll have to find better ways to let her know in the future. Even though he liked to view getting put in diapers sometimes as "punishment" in reality it's a reward. Because he likes it. Right? She stopped for a moment to wonder if she should research the dynamics of punishment/reward behavior in consenting adults. Maybe someday.

In the more immediate present she realized if she was going to do this she had to get ready soon because her husband should be home any minute. He always was a fast shopper. She couldn't quite figure out how he did that.

She hurried to the bedroom and quickly arranged the bed sheets and set the lighting. Dim or bright? They weren't moving into full on sex just yet, so bright would do. He kept his diaper stash in a box on a high shelf in the closet. As she reached up to grab one she ended up knocking the whole thing down to the ground. Oh well, he could put it back up himself later. She tossed the diaper on the bed. Anything else? She looked through his t-shirts quickly and grabbed one she knew he liked and tossed it alongside the diaper on the bed. Pants? Maybe not tonight. She'll let him go all out this time.

She heard footsteps on the stairs outside. Damn, he was fast. She quickly ran out to the living room to make sure to catch him when he came in the door. But after a minute there was no husband. Must have been noisy neighbors. She had a few more minutes of prep, then. Not that there was much to do. Most of her husband's kink was just wearing the diaper. At least that's what he told her.

Did she want to change into something else? Yoga pants and a t-shirt herself hardly seemed flattering. There probably wasn't time. And again, he never seemed too picky about what she wore, except when it was her "turn" to wear a diaper. She wasn't even sure what her role in this whole scene was supposed to be. That's part of what made it so difficult for her to play along. Damnit, dear. I need to know what I'm doing.

Before she realized she was getting lost in her thoughts she was brought back to the moment by a key turning the lock and the door opening. Her husband was holding a shopping bag and looked slightly shocked to see her standing there waiting for him.

"I got you a chocolate bar." He said as he fished it out of the bag and tossed it to her.

She barely caught it before it fell to the floor. "Thank you." She was able to mutter out. She was not expecting it to go like this.

"What's up?" He asked. Probably sensing the weird energy coming from her.

She took a quick moment to pull herself back together. If this was going to happen tonight she needed to pull herself together or quickly run to the bedroom and cleanup all evidence.

Deep breath.

"I can't help but notice you're being a fussy little bitch." She started. Not entirely sure how to get going.

"Yeah. I guess so." He replied. He could tell something was up.

"So..." She pressed on. "Since you're incapable of acting like a sane adult, your adulting privileges are revoked for the evening."

His eyes perked up slightly at that. "Meaning, what?"

"Meaning I'm putting you in a diaper and then you're going to play video games." She looked at him to try an gauge his reaction. Was this what he was hoping for?

"Ok." He was always so hard to read. Especially when he gave these one-word answers. He started to take off his shoes and socks. (Like they always did at the door so they don't track dirt all over.)

She decided to press on and keep charge of the scene. "Finish up with your shoes then get your butt to the bedroom. I'll be waiting for you."

She turned and walked deliberately out of the room, down the hallway and into the bedroom. Last check, everything is in place. She took a moment to try and find a character. Firm but loving. She wanted to be careful not to get into a role that she wouldn't enjoy playing. But, she also wanted to make sure her husband was enjoying himself. This was his thing, after all.

A moment later he walked into the bedroom. Almost immediately she saw him recognize the diaper on the bed. He reached for his belt to begin taking it off. She quickly swatted at his hands. "No. That's my job tonight. Now, arms up."

He got another of his weird looks on his face. Almost challenging her to take it further. She grabbed them hem of his shirt and pulled it as far up as she could. It was difficult with him being so much taller than her. She turned him and gently pushed him to sit on the bed so she could finish taking his shirt off herself.

After pulling his shirt over his head and off his arms she placed a hand on his chest and guided him back to where he was laying down on the bed. She playfully flicked one of his pecks. "Do try to enjoy this, damnit." She teased.

He smiled. "Ok. I just wasn't sure the tone you were going for."

"This is for fun. Just with a few rules you have to follow." She began unbuckling his belt and unfastening his pants. "This is not a punishment. Because, let's face it, you enjoy this too much for this to be an actual punishment."

She prompted him to lift his hips before pulling his pants and boxers down and off his feet, leaving him naked on the bed. She let him lay there awkwardly for a few moments while she tossed his clothes in a pile on the floor.

Next she unfolded the diaper and once again prompted him to lift his hips so she should position it under him. After he set himself back down she gave his cock a few gentle strokes. He was already quite hard so she took full advantage to tease him a little more before wrapping him up.

"I should really put some lotion or powder on you while I'm diapering you. Maybe you can pick some up from the store sometime." She said.

"We could add it to our shopping list." He said.

"No. Since this is for your thing I'm making you do it on your own." She felt herself slipping into the stern figure she was trying to roleplay. Sure, she could just as easily grab them herself. But, she preferred having him get it since he was more picky about what he wanted.

She pulled the front of the diaper up between his legs as much as she could then started pulling the fasteners as tight as she dared. This always seemed the hardest part of the whole process. It didn't help that her husband always seemed very particular about how his diaper fit. Another reason why she sometimes preferred him to do it himself.

When she was satisfied with her diapering job she gently patted him on the crotch and gave his cock a gentle squeeze through the diaper. As he started to sit up she put her hand on his chest and held him down on the bed for a moment.

"Listen for a minute." She again tried to find the right tone for this role she was playing. "I'm diapering you tonight because you were acting fussy earlier. But, this is the one time you're getting away with that." She paused for a moment. "And I mean that acting like a fussy bitch will get you nothing in the future. No punishments. No diaperings. Just a slightly annoyed wife." He looked a little deflated after that. "Honey, I love you. But, we can find better ways for you to let me know you want to be diapered."

"Ok." He said. He was back again to the one word answers.

"Sit up. Let's get this shirt on you." She said as she took his hand and pulled him up and helped him put the shirt on. "You want anything to drink? A snack?"

"Not right now." He still sounded a bit sulky. She worried for a moment that her whole plan would backfire.

"Ok. I'll check on you a little bit. Until then, to the living room with you. Play your video games." She offered a hand a pulled him to his feet. As he walked past she not-so-gently swatted his butt. "I love you." She offered.

He turned to her. "I love you, too." A smile was creeping back onto his face. He kissed her. "Thank you for this."

"You're welcome. Now go." She shooed him back to the living room.

After he left she grabbed her phone and plopped down on the bed to take another try at that level. She really hoped this was working. Both for what he wanted and for what she was hoping to accomplish in setting the tone of future play sessions. It didn't help that she struggled with what her role in all of this was. Granted, she'd be just as happy if he'd never bring up diapers again. But, she loved him and wanted to help him understand this part of himself.

After a couple levels she decided it was time to go check on him.

She made her way out to the living room to see him planted on the couch guiding his video game character through the ruins of some city. It really was amazing the level of details games had these days. She walked past him into the kitchen area. "Having fun?" She asked.

"Yeah. Just grinding my way through this one. It's silly how much money they'll spend making a video game that gets repetitive after just a few hours."

"Oh. But, it's still fun?"

"Yeah. Otherwise I'd move on to one of the other dozen games I've got waiting for me."

"Good." She grabbed a water bottle from the fridge before walking back into the living room. "Are you right in the middle of something now?" She asked.

"Not really. I can pause at any time." He didn't look away from the TV, though.

"Good. Then pause for a moment. I need to check your diaper."

He paused the game then looked at her. "What do you need me to do?"

"Stand up." She semi-commanded.

He did. She took a moment and lightly grabbed his cock through the diaper.

"Doesn't feel wet from the outside." She teased. She then let go and pulled the waistband of the diaper out and plunged a few fingers inside, feeling the inside of the diaper while brushing more than a little against his growing cock. "Inside feels dry, too."

She enjoyed watching him squirm slightly against her touch. Before he could get going too much she pulled her hand out. "Do I need to check the back?"

He looked like his brain misfired while thinking of something to say. "Uh... I didn't think we were doing that."

She thought for a brief moment. "We're not. But, I want to be sure you haven't gone ahead without asking me."

"No. I don't even think I'm in the mood for that, anyway." He still sounded like he wasn't entirely sure where the conversation or evening was going. Which was fine with her.

"Can I get you a drink? A beer? Anything from the kitchen?"

"I guess I'll take a beer." He said.

"You guess? Then I guess I'll get you one." She teased. She headed back to the fridge to get a beer out for her husband. "Drink up." She said as she handed it to him. "That diaper isn't going to wet itself."

He gave her a quizzical look after that one. Even she had to admit that was a weird statement coming from her. "I'm joking. Maybe. I assume that's what you're going to be doing tonight."

"Probably." There was a touch of nervous excitement in his voice. "Is that what you want me to do?"

Was this a cat and mouse game they were playing? Why couldn't he just come out and say that's what he wanted? This was getting back at what bugged her so much about his behavior earlier. It felt like he was fishing for her to take the lead on something that she really didn't understand or have any idea of what to do with. Fuck it she thought. She'll make a decision and if he doesn't like it he can say something.

"Here's the deal then. You're not getting out of that diaper until you've used it."

"Ok. I can live with that." He said very matter-of-factly. That was easy enough.

"Back to your game, then." She said, giving him a peck on the lips before heading back into the bedroom. She once again flopped on the bed and started flipping through the TV guide before settling on some guilty pleasure shows while she distracted herself further with her phone.

After a little while her husband appeared at the door. She saw that his diaper had a little more buldge between the legs.

"You need a change?" She cut right to the chase. He nodded. "Ok. Give me just a minute and we'll take care of you."

She thought for a moment about how to do this. The bed made it slightly difficult to get at him. "Let's go out to the living room." She told him, directing him out the door. She followed after and grabbed an old towel from the closet.

She kneeled on the living room floor and spread the towel out to act as a changing pad. She looked up and him and patted the towel. "Let's do this."

He laid himself down on the towel slightly awkwardly. Maybe the floor wouldn't be any easier. She unfastened his diaper and pulled the front down. It was much heavier now that it was wet. She had him lift his hips and pulled it out from under him before balling it up. "See, this is where we could really use some wipes." She said. Perhaps he needed to make a shopping list for all his supplies. Maybe she could use that to get him to take a general shopping trip later.

In that moment she also realized they didn't bring a clean diaper out with them. "We forgot a diaper. Sit tight, I'll be right back." She told him.

"Oops." He joked.

"Why didn't you remind me?" She teased on her way back to the bedroom. She quickly grabbed another diaper from his stash. (Still on the floor from earlier, thankfully.) When she returned he was still lying on the floor with a slightly stupid grin on his face. She assumed he was enjoying himself.

She kneeled back on the floor and used the towel to somewhat wipe him clean. She paid a little extra attention to his cock, which was once again growing. After a minute she let go of the towel and started stroking him with her bare hand. He was definitely getting hard and starting to squirm. For a moment she considered jerking him to completion here, but the floor was a little too uncomfortable and she didn't want to get anything more on the carpet if they could help it.

She stroked him for a little bit longer before abruptly stopping. "I went through all that trouble to get this diaper, so you're going to wear it." She said.

If he was bummed about her stopping the disappointment disappeared when she prompted him to lift his hips again. Once again she went through the ritual of putting the diaper on him. She made it as snug as possible on him without cutting off circulation to his legs. (She hoped, at least. It was hard to tell.)

She started to rub his cock through the diaper. She was ready for something more to happen, just not here in the living room. "I know we just left the bedroom, but shall we head back there again?" She suggested.

"Yeah, I'm fine with that." He said.

They got up off the floor and she grabbed his hand and lead him back to the bedroom. "Lay down." She told him as she took off her yoga pants.

She climbed up on top of him on the bed, straddling him and kissed him as she started to grind against his diapered cock. She quickened her pace as his hands reached up to grope her ass. He gently smacked her ass, sending a shock of pleasure through her body. She pushed her body up to get a better grinding angle. She was getting close to cumming. She felt his hands reaching up under her shirt and pushing her bra aside to get at her nipples, pinching them slightly. Soon she couldn't hold back and felt the wave overcome her. She collapsed slightly on to him before looking up into his eyes.

"You know the rules, you're not getting out of that diaper until you use it. So, how do you want me?"

"On your stomach." He wanted to grind his cock against her ass. She certainly wasn't objecting. She got down on her stomach and arched her back a little to stick her ass up in the air for him.

He climbed on top of her and straddled her with his diapered cocked sliding between her ass cheeks. He started thrusting and pumping himself against her. She could feel his breathing getting harder and harder against the back of her head and neck. She felt him shift to get better stimulation several times as his pace quickened. Soon, his body started to tense as he was getting close to cumming in his diaper. Finally she felt the telltale spasms of his orgasm.

Once he was spent he rolled off of her and onto the bed beside her. She looked over at him and asked. "Was that good for you?"

"Yes. That was very nice." He grinned.

She reached over and and gently patted his crotch. "And now you've used your diaper. Do you need me to take it off or can you handle cleanup on your own?"

He looked into her eyes with a smile on his face. "I've got this one covered, thanks."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Fussy Husband

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds