• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Kyle's New Favourite Colour Is Pink

Kyle's New Favourite Colour Is Pink

12

Authors note:

Everyone in the story is above the age of 18 years old. Any reference to real life people is completely coincidental. If you're looking for a quick stroker, I am really sorry but you won't find it here. And this is my first story, guys, just so you know. Please don't leave without commenting. Please.

Kyle Shaw heard the hum of the Hyundai and knew his time was up. He hated to leave himself like this, hard as hell with her mother's panties covering his cock and miles away from achieving a crushing orgasm. But all good things have to come to an end. He tossed the underwear into the hamper, quickly strolled out of his parents' bathroom and made his way to his room while desperately trying to shove his dick into his boxers.

He grunted as he remembered that he was in his grey boxers only and hoped he could make it back into his room down stairs before they entered the house. Just then, the front door burst open. His eyes bulged in fear and he cursed himself. Why wasn't he faster? He looked around. The mansion he resided in had five guest room for friends, four bedrooms for relatives and three bedrooms for him, his parents and his sister. In front of him were two bedrooms reserved for relatives. He didn't really like them because they smelt like porcelain and lip gloss. But he didn't have much choice, so he rushed into the nearest one.

When he closed the door, he heard his mother talking to someone, but it wasn't his dad-it was Aunt Trina. He panicked, realizing she could come there to put her bags. They usually told him who's coming before they actually came. Did he forget? He looked at the room and his heart beat faster. Red sheets were neatly laid on the bed; four huge handbags were perched on a dresser table with a big tray of make-up; three Jewelry boxes were opened on a stool near the bed; the wardrobes were filled with clothes! And the memories hit him like a bitch- his parents had told him she was coming the previous day during dinner. And he remembered why he forgot- he was staring at her mother's cleavage in a tank top while she was informing him.

He slapped his forehead and closed his eyes. Then he heard the voices again but they were nearer. He ran to the queen sized bed and rolled under it, the carpeted floor itchy on his stomach. The door opened and he held his breath. He was neatly concealed by the sprawled bed sheets and knew that if they were moved, it was over.

"Trina, you should've seen him. His face was beet red and his mouth was just aghast. It was like nothing I said to him entered his ears," he heard his mother say. What she said made him think back to how his face might've looked the previous night as he ogled her. "I told you that tank top would work!" Aunt Trina replied. Tank top? Kyle got the feeling they were talking about him.

"I got so turned on with Kyle perving on me like that, I fucked myself to sleep!" His mother said, giggling. Oh shit, thought Kyle under the bed. They WERE talking about him. His mom caught him looking at her! And she wore that tank top on purpose! Kyle's dick twitched in his boxers as he lay back on the carpeted floor. This is fucking weird, he thought.

"I am getting hot talking about this," said Aunt Trina.

"Maybe I should leave you, and your 'companion' alone," said his mother with another giggle as she left the room.

Kyle panicked, thinking his mom was referring to him. Then he realized she was talking about her sister masturbating, and his dick elongated with fury. He was a decent nine inches at normal excitement but went for a ten when twice as excited, and had gone to an eleven when he saw his mom walking down the hallway in a semi-transparent nightie. He liked to measure it when epic things were going on and at that time, he was sure he was a twelve because it never hurt like that before.

He saw his aunt's feet walking to the dresser table and heard her rummaging through her bag. Then she hoped to the bed and lay down on it. He heard her removing her clothes and saw a business skirt and a white shirt hit the floor. He shifted the boxers down to the middle of his thighs, his cock jerking uncontrollably. Then he saw pink silk panties drop next to his head on the exposed carpet, and a string of precum erupted from his dickhead. He'd never seen her underwear so close to his face. She could smell her juices all over it. It was a crucial moment. What was hotter was the fact that he didn't see any bra. He was looking forward to tomorrow, Saturday, already.

A loud moan escaped Trina's mouth as she plunged the pink rubber cock into her hot twat. Her body was heating up. Her blood was boiling. She was ready for sex. Her mind was filled with the images of Kyle shirtless, cleaning the pool. The images had been burnt in her memory since Christmas the recent year, when she visited. She moaned. She remembered the outline of his dick on his swim shorts. She remembered how wet she got looking at him. Another moan. The dildo was getting wetter as she shoved it in her ho pussy furiously. His mother, Katie, didn't know she was attracted to him, and the secrecy of it excited her. She moaned again, and louder.

Under the bed, Kyle was enjoying the show on stage. He had her panties around his dick as he jerked it slowly (with both hands) to her sensual, pleasure-filed moans. He wanted it to last because this was the hottest thing that had ever happened to him. He could see her legs on the mirror adjacent to the bed. It faced her left side but only showed her legs, her hands and the pink dildo. They were long and tanned and muscular. He liked the way they bulged every time she pushed her pussy against the dildo. He longingly stared from the tip of her pink toes to the top of her thick thigh and moaned, loudly.

Trina stopped moving on the bed. She'd heard a moan coming from under the bed. It was very hard to miss it because it was deep and loud. She was shocked. It couldn't be Kevin, Katie's husband, because he was watching TV downstairs. And that meant it was...

Kyle clasped his mouth with his left hand to stop the moan that had already escaped his throat, but removed it as soon as he realized he'd been touching his dick with it. She saw her legs stop moving on the bed. The moans ceased too. The game was up, and he was fucked. For the first time in his life, he wondered what suicide felt like, because that feeling of getting busted while jerking off felt like dying. She saw her legs twist to face the mirror, and for the briefest moment, he saw her pubes, a sexy, well-trimmed bush in the shape of a triangle, pointing at her treasure chest. Although he was mortified he took a picture of that pose and sent it off to his wank-bank. Then he saw her pretty face upside down, staring at him, with her blonde hanging around her head, and his dick shriveled instantly to a seven inch.

Trina should've been shocked, but knowing that Kyle, the star of her fantasy, was getting off to her getting off, it made her so hot her pussy squirted precum all over the sheets. She closed her eyes and then looked at Kyle again. The first thing she noticed was her panties. It was a surprise to her that he had a panty fetish. Then there was his dick. It was huge, even though it was semi-hard. She knew he was packing something, but nothing that big. She guessed it was eight inches, though she didn't trust herself. Her eyes travelled up his six packs, his chiseled abs and rested on his handsome face with its blue crystal eyes. She felt like a teen again with a crush on the football team's captain.

There was no need for thinking. Her plan had already been formulated in one of her fantasies. All it took was for him to say his lines and she was his. She screamed, but not as loudly. Shockingly, he screamed. Then she screamed again. Why? She wasn't sure. "I am so fucking sorry, Aunt Trina. I am not going to lie - this is exactly what it looks like," said Kyle breathlessly. "Please, don't tell mom. Although I don't promise to do anything you tell me to, I am sure we could come to a suitable agreement." Trina wanted to giggle, but maintaining a shocked expression was important to her plan.

Kyle had thought about all the probable demands she would throw, the threats she would reinforce, the flaws in her threats and his escape route if his mom entered the room due to the screams. He'd worked it all out before she screamed. He watched her face, her subtle glances to his exposed crotch and the slight lick she gave her lips frequently. He knew one of the demands included some form of sex, so he was actually enjoying himself.

"Stand up," said a sturdy Aunt Trina. He crawled from underneath and stood before her form lying on the bed. Kyle's eyes widened as he saw her fully nude form. She was breathtaking. Her tits were smaller than her mom's, but looked like a nice handful. Her mother's tits were a busty 40E and hers looked like a solid 38D. They were extra perky, standing up proudly, with brown nipples and small brown areola. And they were erect! Kyle took two photos of them for his "happy time". His eyes travelled to her bush. It was bigger than he thought, but her pussy lips were the main course. They looked bright red and tightly pressed together. He didn't have to touch them to know they were soft, like her boobs.

His eyes then moved to her legs. He wasn't much of a leg man, but the fact that those sexy, long thighs that had been hidden behind skirts at parties were now on display for him to feast over. They were bronze, the trademark of great tanning, and a bit muscular. If you've seen Ciara, the singer, and her thighs, you'd have an exact much of what he was looking. Then there were her feet. They were arousing, but the reason why was unknown to him. Probably something to do with her pink nails.

"Like the view? I'd like to think so," Aunt Trina said, looking at his eleven inch boner. He didn't notice it was still out there, and hard for that matter. But it was justified: he'd never seen her aunt nude before, so this was five steps further than porn. He pulled his boxers over his dick and continued to take as many pictures of her body as he could with his mind.

Trina felt her pussy throb and leak as Kyle looked at her with a massive hard-on. His dick was really big! How did Katie not notice it? This question came with other ones but she ignored them all. She just stared at the longest cock she ever saw in her life, wishing she could touch herself. But she had to wait. She just had to wait.

"The way I see it, you have four choices," said Aunt Trina. She was wrong. He had seven, but he kept the other three to himself.

"You could go back to your room like that, risking your dad seeing you, or your mom and leave me to tell your mom about this tomorrow; You could stand there until your mother comes and I'd have to tell the truth; I could scream and your mother would come and I'd tell her the truth; or you could get naked with me, lock the door, and wank your dick."

Kyle's eyes twitched. That was the first time they ever did that. He'd known the choices before they were presented before him. He'd seen it coming. But hearing her say the words made his dick jump. It was exciting to hear her say a word like 'dick'. He'd known she wasn't innocent but had never heard her say anything profane. The fact that such bad language was coming out of her mouth was sexy.

His aunt moved her left thigh over the other, bringing the knee up. Her thigh bulged and the flesh thickened. The moonlight from her window shined on the length of her bare thigh. Kyle gulped.

"So, what are you going to do?" she said in a sultry voice.

"I'll jerk off."

"Good choice. Now take those boxers off, big boy."

"I'll do it only if you do it."

She paused. This was taking a road she wasn't prepared for. This wasn't on the script. But she had to if she was going to see him fap. Besides, it was only going to be a one-time thing. She was sure it wouldn't hurt.

"Fine, but you won't tell anyone about this."

He nodded, locked the door behind him and wondered why Aunt Trina would go along with something so immoral, so wrong, as he walked to a chair near the dresser table. She faced him and spread her legs, her pussy lips widening to give Kyle a glance at her Vagina. Kyle licked his lips and rolled his underwear to his ankles. His dick was pointing at his face, harder than it had ever been. Aunt Trina moaned at the sight of his nephew's pulsing dick

He sat, put his right hand on the base of his dick and started stroking it. She watched his hand moving up his cock as she kneaded her big breast and tweaked her right nipple with her right hand, her left hand slowly fingering her hot pussy. His dick was oozing precum already, and it poured all over his right hand. Her pussy was gushing too, wetting her fingers and the sheets underneath her genitalia. Some of her precum sprinkled onto the floor. Kyle thought she came.

"You're done?" he asked.

"Oh, fuck no. Shit! Talk dirty to me."

"Um... I don't know how to."

"What do you mean you don't... wait, are you a virgin?" she stopped frigging herself and looked at his sweaty face.

"NO! No... Yeah. Look, it's nothing. I'll try. Um..."

She sat on the bed on her right elbow and licked her index and middle finger from her left, as she watched him come up with dirty words. "Why are you still a virgin?" she asked.

"Look, we don't have much time. We've been in here for almost an hour. That's how long it takes her to prepare dinner when she comes from work. It'll take around twenty minutes to make up for you, so we've got to do this now."

"You haven't answered my question." She had finished licking her fingers and started tracing another one on pussy lips. "Come here. Come sit." She patted on a space next to her. He approached the bed and brushed the pink dildo near her. "Just sit, Princess," she said. He was sitting very close to her nude body. He could feel the heat coming from her body. The view was grand: her breasts looked a lot bigger up-close and her nipples were longer than he thought.

For her, the view was just as enjoyable. His dick looked massive and his torso was really muscular. Her hand slowly rubbed his chest and at the feeling of her touch, he grew Goosebumps on his arms. He looked up to stare at the sex-craved expression on her face. Her hand traced his nipples, bringing a shiver down both of their spines, and caressed the soft skin over his packs.

"From what I can see, and feel, you could trap any girl at school."

"But I am done with high school."

"Just put it in the past tense, smartass."

"I dated a lot of girls. And we made out after every date but nothing more. The thing is: my... dick is too long."

Trina looked down at the pole staring at her face, it was really big. She wondered if she could take it all in her mouth but dismissed the idea. That line she wasn't meant to cross.

"Maybe it was too big for them," she said with a smile. He couldn't believe she was flirting with her own nephew.

"You ask me," she continued "They should have worshipped it. You ever got a blowjob before?"

"Well, yeah. A couple of times. They weren't good though."

"Shame." She couldn't believe she almost sucked him. She looked into his blue eyes and felt so drawn to him.

"Our time is probably up. I should..." he couldn't talk. His aunt was kissing him. Her lips felt so soft pressed against his. The moment was surreal. It was forbidden. It was wrong to kiss his aunt. And that's why he loved it. He felt her aunt's tongue probing his lips and he let her enter his mouth. Their tongues intertwined, writhing on top of each other, sliding on the undersides, sharing their different saliva in a pool of it and basking in each other's heat. He smacked his lips on hers and put his right hand on the back of her head, their lips tightly locked. Their heads moved against each and apart in sync as they breathed on each other through their noses He felt her hard nipples on his chest and moaned in her mouth. The room was filled with the sounds of grunting, moaning, kissing and the birth of a new romance. He would forever remember that day.

She pulled her tongue from his mouth as he removed his own and stared at him as they both panted. This wasn't in the script either, at least not at that point, but she forgot to give a fuck. They just had to skip to the kissing part.

"You're good at that," she breathed.

"I've had too much practice," he replied. They both laughed.

"Why are you doing this, auntie? You're hot and gorgeous and have a really great personality. You could get married to Ben Affleck any day of the week. But why waste your time with me?"

She just stared at him. He'd caught on quickly. Just another reason why she liked him. "Since your uncle, Bryan, died I've date a lot of guys. And fucked some of them. But this... this is my fantasy. I like the way this is all a big taboo. I like how I could fuck someone related to me..."

"Wait. Fuck?"

Shit, she thought. She'd blabbered the script. "Yeah, hunk. That's where this is going."

"Um...Okay."

"I just love the idea of fucking a guy thirty years younger than me. And that person being the one I always fantasize about."

Kyle was speechless. "Wow" was all he could muster. He brought his right hand to his dick and started pumping it as he stared at her great boobs. She fucked herself with two of her left fingers and stared into his eyes.

"You like that?" said Kyle. "You like fucking yourself in front of your sister's son? Showing your fucking pussy to him?"

Trina lunged at her pussy in abandon. "Yes! Yes, Kyle! Fucking talk dirty to me!'

"Aah! My dick feels so hot and hard. Don't you just want to lick it? To suck your own nephew's long, big cock? Don't you want to feel how hot it is in your mouth?Don't you want to stroke it?"

"Oh fuck yes! I wanna suck you off Kyle!" She was lying back on the bed, frigging herself with abandon as she stared at his huge dick over her big tits.

"I want to have that cock up my throat. Shit, Kyle! This is so fucking hot! Aaah! Fuck! I am going to cum, Kyle!"

"Cum for me, auntie. Let me see your cum. I want to fucking come too. Gaaah!"

"Ahh! Shit! I am cumming, Kyle! I am fucking cumming!" She moved her back on the sheets to have her pussy face him and started cumming. Her cum squirted onto his belly and all over his chest. Some of it shot straight to his dick and covered his right hand.

"Fucking shit! Oh fuck yeah!" she screamed without care.

Kyle pumped his dick faster and as he felt the cum rising, he put his hands on his ass. A long rope of sperm shot out of his dick and plastered itself along her face. Another rope landed on her left tit and another on her right. The fifth rope made a line from her sternum to her belly button. More ropes of cum randomly landed on either side of her, with more covering her face, belly and boobs.

"Oh Shit! Fuck me! Oh fuck!" he grunted. His knees went weak and he lay down on the bed. He'd never experienced that before. That was the most he ever came. His face was red and his eyes were closed as he basked in the afterglow.

Trina had never squirted that much. And she only squirted on rare occasions! But that was the most she had ever cum. Her eyes were closed. Her pussy throbbed, with a bit of her cum slipping onto the wet sheets over her pussy lips.

That was the most cum she'd ever seen in her life from any guy. It was glorious. He wiped a finger one side of her face, inevitably on a rope of cum, and licked it. It was very, very tasty. It was like caramel, syrup and ice cream mixed in one with a bit of salt. How could cum taste so good? She busied herself by wiping her face and licking all the cum she could.

Kyle was also doing the same. Her cum tasted fantastic. He was definitely hooked to that taste. It tasted like Syrup, caramel and vinegar mixed altogether. And he loved all of the above. When he finished licking all the cum from his belly and fingers, he rested on his elbows and looked at her big boobs wiggle on her chest as she lapped at his cum on her fingers. She looked hot.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Kyle's New Favourite Colour Is Pink

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 92 milliseconds