• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mother/Daughter Honeymoon Cruise Ch. 04

Mother/Daughter Honeymoon Cruise Ch. 04

12

Author's note: Wow. Six months since my last chapter? It felt like it was only...um, five? Either way, I'm pink with embarrassment. Finger's crossed, it won't be as long for the next installment.

*

The story thus far: Lynne is going out for her bachelorette party with her maid of honor, and daughter, Jenna, during the middle of Spring Break in Tampa Bay. Jenna ran into Geri Potter, an old flame from college who dumped her at the end of the last semester, and her new girlfriend, Heidi. Geri challenged Jenna to a Spring Break Dare-Off, and, to Jenna's surprise, Lynne accepted for the both of them. And so, without further ado, here is "Geri Potter and the Tower of Dares, part 1..."

*****

Jenna's mind was awhirl. Coming face to face with her ex had been bad enough; having Geri and Heidi insult her was worse. She countered her feelings of jealousy and pain by passing her own mother off as her new girlfriend. She'd even kissed her own mother - not as a daughter, but as a lover. When Geri told her about her so-called 'Tower of Dares,' she'd been halfway inclined to compete just to see the look on Geri's face when she won, but this was her mother's bachelorette party - not some Spring Break excursion. She was here with her mother, not another college girl. She certainly hadn't expected her mother to volunteer them for the Spring Break games, but Lynne's promise committed both of them to the contest. So, she tamped down her nerves and lifted her chin high. "So, what's next?" she asked Geri.

Geri pointed at a hallway off to the right; it led past the dance floor towards the back of the sports bar. "Right this way, ladies." Without waiting for Lynne or Jenna, Geri started walking and talking at the same time. "You're just in time, Jenna. The singles rounds are ending, and the doubles qualifying round will begin in about ten minutes. Should give you long enough to get dressed for the first event."

Jenna licked her lips, trying to moisten them while ignoring her thudding heartbeat. "And what's that?" she asked

"Patience."

That was Geri, being her usual smug and annoying self. Jenna put her arm around Geri's waist and leaned into her ex-girlfriend's ear. "C'mon, Gerr. You have to be able to tell us something, right?" As she spoke, she ran her fingers over Geri's breast, feeling the nipple hardening up even under her t-shirt and bra.

Geri didn't pull away. Her breath caught, and she glanced slyly at Jenna. "Fine. There are two groups of competitors, singles and doubles. Singles compete on their own. Doubles compete with a friend, or, preferably, a lover," and here, she paused to leer at her Lynne's ample cleavage with a hungry gleam in her eye. "Each group will be given three challenge rounds, and each round is successively more challenging. You must successfully complete all challenges in order to win. You lose if you refuse a challenge, fail to successfully complete a challenge, or if our panel of judges votes you out."

Lynne returned Geri's gaze coolly, impressing Jenna with her unruffled demeanor. "Judges?"

Geri smiled again as they rounded a bend. A long line of college kids - 90% male, 105% intoxicated - waited in a hallway to the right of a rope line. Geri led them up the left side of the hall. "Aside from the company sponsors?" Geri asked. She gestured with one hand at the rowdy crowd in line. "If judges are needed, they'll be it," she said, raising her voice so she could be heard. "In this contest, the boys pay to watch the girls play."

And watching they were. From the moment they walked into the hall, Jenna became uncomfortably aware of the weight of so many eyes on her, crawling all over her body but paying special attention to her breasts, unhindered by a bra, and her proudly-erect nipples that were on full display. She could feel a flush building at the base of her neck and creeping towards her cheeks. Her mother, meanwhile, was coolly looking around, as if taking part in sexy Spring Break games with her own daughter was something that she did in the boardroom every weekend at her New York office. 'How can she be so chill?' she wondered, but she certainly didn't dare to say anything of the sort out loud.

"What if they aren't needed?" Lynne asked.

"Some contests are objective. In that case, Jade has the final word."

"Jade?"

Geri smiled. "You haven't met her, but you'll like her. Everyone likes her."

"And the prizes?" Jenna asked, trying to sound braver than she felt.

Geri smiled at her. "You can quit at any time. If you participate, but fail to win any challenges, you get a token for free drinks at the bar all night plus a bottle of our tanning lotion. If you pass one challenge, you get a t-shirt and two more bottles thrown on top of that. Pass two challenges and my company will give you that plus a year's supply of sunscreen and a hundred bucks. Pass all three challenges and you win the grand prize. All of that plus a one-year modeling contract with my company."

"Doesn't sound like much," Lynne replied. "Maybe we should bail?" she said to her daughter.

Geri looked insulted. "Our modelling contracts are very lucrative. Not only that, a lot of our girls have gone on to bigger things: magazine covers, New York modeling agencies, even Hollywood."

Lynne winked secretly at Jenna, then turned back to Geri with a disappointed expression. "I don't know, Gerr. It's not my thing. I too damned old to be one of those brainless bimbos in the magazines, starving myself on lettuce leaves and ice water so I can stay thin enough to meet a magazine's unreasonable expectations. You got anything else?"

Geri pushed Jenna away from her to confront Lynne. "Says you. You're right about one thing: you are too damn old to win, you old bag. Neither one of you has what it takes, so who cares what you think of the grand prize. There's plenty of other girls in there who'd suck an entire roomful of cocks to get this chance."

"Were you one of them?" Lynne asked. "Or did you just suck a different roomful of cocks to get this job?"

The big German put one meaty hand on Lynne's shoulder. "Step off, or I break something."

Geri waved her away. "No. I never competed. It's my contest. And I got this job fair and square. What's you're point?"

"Just saying that you're in charge, and you have a history with my dau-err, darling Jenna...maybe you'll pick extra filthy things for us to do."

Geri's eyes narrowed at Lynne's near-slip, and Jenna's heart skipped a beat. But, when Geri spoke again, she didn't call her on it. "Are you afraid?"

"No. Are you?"

"To do what?"

"To compete."

"What?" Geri laughed. "And why would I do that?"

Lynne smiled. "Because I was thinking about a side bet. You know, up the ante? Make it more sporting?"

Jenna wanted to yank her mother out of there right this moment and demand to know what had gotten into her. This was going way, way beyond anytime they'd played 'the game' before, and she was getting seriously nervous. But, she said nothing, and let her mother take the lead.

Geri's eyes slid from Lynne's face to Jenna and back to Lynne. "What do you have in mind?"

"You and Heidi compete along with Jenna and I. Whoever makes it further wins...the servitude of the other pair for one hour."

'I can't believe my mother is doing this!' Jenna thought, her heart pounding. 'She doesn't know Geri - doesn't get just how vindictive that bitch can be." She opened her mouth to speak up, to stop this, but then she realized just what her mother was trying to do. If they won, she could get some of hers back by taking it out of her old girlfriend. 'Alright, mom,' she thought. 'Let's do this.' "I'm in," she said out loud.

Heidi sniffed. "I get you for one hour, old woman, and I will break you."

Lynne smiled up at her. "Looking forward to it." She turned to Geri expectantly.

Geri pursed her lips as if considering the request, and then nodded. "Done." She stuck out one hand.

Lynne took Geri's hand. "Done."

Geri smiled. "Glorious! Ladies, if you'll follow me..." She led them to the front of the hall, where a set of burly bouncers were ridding the boys in line of their cell phones and cameras while simultaneously lightening their wallets of $50 a piece. Each young man then got a sequential number stamped onto the back of his hand, some kind of pager device, and passage through the door at the end of the hall.

"What are the numbers for?" Jenna asked.

"You'll see," Geri replied.

The evil gleam in Geri's eyes chilled Jenna's to her soul. She reached out and grabbed her mother's hand. Clutching it tightly, she followed her ex-girlfriend through the doors into the arena.

And an arena it was. The room that lay beyond the doors was large and loud. A massive crowd of college men filled the bowl of an open area in front of a large stage, roaring with approval as they watched the show. On a full-sized theatrical stage, a dozen mostly blonde, white girls danced awkwardly in super mini skirts and scraps of white, wet cotton, their nipples on display under wet fabric. Some of them flashed a bit of ass cheek, some of them toyed with lifting the front of their super-mini skirts to show off their thongs, but most of them played at being strippers without actually getting naked.

But the most arresting sight wasn't the college girls. It was a Chinese woman who owned the stage. No taller than five-two, she was clad in a cupless black balconet bra that lifted her breasts up high to display her small breasts, rippling slightly with each stride, topped by dark brown nipples the color of pecans, black panties, black garter, and fishnet stockings. Her hair was straight and black all the way down to her ass, her eyes were extraordinarily green, and her expression was one of wild, sexual exultation. She held a riding crop in one hand, and a microphone in the other, and prowled back and forth along the stage like a panther in stiletto heels. "What do you think boys?" she drawled into the microphone in a pure Midwestern accent. "Which of these fine ladies would you like to see more of?"

Above the stage was an array of digital displays, with letters arranged in columns and numbers that slowly counted upwards next to them. Jenna realized that each woman was wearing a letter, and that the men in the main part of the room were using their pager devices to vote on which woman they wanted to advance to the next round.

Geri smiled when she realized that Jenna had caught onto her system. "Much more advanced than simply gauging the enthusiasm of applause, don't you think?"

Jenna nodded, still unable to speak.

Lynne could, though. "This doesn't look too hard, Geri."

"This isn't the contest. These girls are just filling in between rounds. The top winners get free drinks."

Geri pointed them at side door. "Lockers and changing rooms are back there. I've got to inform the crew that we'll be competing, and we'll be along shortly. Good luck, Ladies." She smiled wolfishly at them. "I can't wait to collect on my bet."

Jenna finally found her voice. Pulling her mother towards the side doors, she said, "Come on Lynne." She pulled her mother through the doors, finding a typical backstage-type area with individual dressing rooms and a common costume area. Several college-aged girls wandered through the place in various stages of undress, but Jenna had no time to ogle naked breasts or well-trimmed mons. She pulled her mother into a changing room.

"What in the Hell do you think you're doing? I get you're trying to help me, but this side bet? Are you crazy?"

"She's a submissive. A femme. A bottom. Whatever you want to call it. I thought that was obvious."

Jenna blinked. "What are you...how do you know that?"

"I'm an investment banker, Jenn. I make my money by gauging other peoples needs, emotions, reactions. And, uh..." Lynne blushed. "I do have some...submissive tenancies of my own. It's not uncommon amongst executives. Trust me." Seeing her daughter's confused expression, she smiled. "By challenging her, I figured we would increase our chances of winning. Geri wants to be dominated. She wants to be ordered around, commanded to degrade herself, especially by you. I thought you knew."

Jenna looked down. "I didn't." She could feel her blush returning.

Lynne pulled her daughter close to her, pressing Jenna into her large breasts, and pulling Jenna's face into the hollow of her neck. "I love you, Jenna," she said. "You are my beautiful daughter, and I will love you until the end of time, as only a mother can love her daughter." Lynne ran her hand along naked skin just above the waistline of Jenna's shorts, sending thrills and electricity arcing up and down her back. Lynne lifted her daughter's shirt to run her hand over Jenna's abs. "But I swear to you, as a woman who can sympathize with Geri's...proclivities, that you would make a to-die-for butch-domme. And that, my dear, is why Geri is still obsessed with you."

Jenna put her hand atop her mother's, feeling the warmth against her stomach of her mother's trembling fingers. "She doesn't love me. She left me."

Lynne lifted her eyes to look into her daughter's and put one hand aside her jaw, as if turning her head towards her face for a kiss. Jenna fought off the instinct to close her eyes and open her mouth as her mother kept speaking, but quieter. "Listen to me, child. No one looks at you the way that woman looked at you without wanting to get into your pants. She is going to try to go the distance, but in the end, she will lose, and she's going to do it against her own best judgment because she wants you to humiliate her, to dominate her. I can see it in her eyes."

"Fine. Maybe. But still." Jenna pulled away from her mother. "These contests aren't just wet t-shirts and shaking your ass anymore, mom. They'll expect more...action. Lesbian...action." It was hard for Jenna to say those last two words without freezing up.

Her mother's face was the very picture of motherly love. "It's a play, my dear daughter. An act. PLAY ALONG, remember? We're just going to play our roles-"

"Until when? Until Geri and Heidi make us eat each other out? Until they force us to suck every cock in the place? This is...this is craczy. I say we find the back door right now, and..."

A rap on the door interrupted her. Jenna opened it to see a gorgeous redheaded woman outside with bright green eyes, full breasts, full hips, and skin the color of new cream. "You have five minutes left to pick out your costumes for the elimination round," she said. She looked at Jenna's shirt, wet with her own perspiration, her tiny, hardened nipples standing up proud and nubby, and she licked her lips. With a lascivious grin, she ran her hands up the inside of Jenna's tee-shirt, one on either side of her torso, up the sweat-slicked skin to the underside of Jenna's pert tits, until her fingers cradled the undersides of Jenna's breasts. "You're going to do so well in the contest," the redhead said. "I just know it." With that, she flicked her thumbs across Jenna's areolas, strumming her stiff nipples like the strings on a cello, and the space between Jenna's legs responded with a sudden gush of moisture.

Jenna couldn't speak...she was overcome with a sudden need to cum, a longing to pull the redhead's chirpy face between her legs and hold her by the ears until she came on her tongue over and over and over again...

"What is the first round of the contest?" Lynne asked in a business-like tone.

"Striptease," the redhead replied, glancing at Lynne with a conspiratorial smile. She pulled her hands out from under Jenna's shirt, leaving Jenna with an unresolved longing, on the lips on her face, and on those between her thighs. Looking like the cat who stole the neighbor's milk, the redhead winked at them, stepped back into the main room and closed the changing room door.

Jenna dug her nails into the palms of her hands, trying with little success to drive the sexual need out of her mind. When she opened her eyes to see her mother standing in front of her, it was almost too much. She wanted her mother to take her, right there, right then, and to hell with the contest and Geri and Heidi and everyone else. She wanted to grab her mother by the hair and pull her face between her legs and...

And yet, her mother's nipples were invisible under the thin cloth of her shirt. Wearing no bra, and yet her mother was not displaying the most visual sign of feminine arousal - the erect nipple. Jenna's were painfully engorged; feeling them rub against the smooth cloth of her tee-shirt was almost painful. She desperately wanted relief. Worse, she desperately wanted her own mother to give her that relief. She could oh-so-clearly imagine it - her mother's full lips taking one of her nipples between them, tugging gently, yet firmly, while slowly sucking...sucking...sucking...

But, Lynne clearly wasn't interested in Jenna the way that Jenna was interested in her Lynne, and such thoughts made her feel . Jenna closed her eyes and forced herself to breathe. "This is not a good idea," she managed to say, very quietly. "I think we should go."

"Why?"

Jenna swallowed hard. "You've heard that urban legend about the girl who puts herself through college by stripping? It's not a legend. Geri did strip her way through school. She can pole dance. Upside down. I swear to you I once saw her holding herself onto the pole by her tits."

Lynne laughed. "Unless their fake, I doubt it. Come on. Let's go pick out our costumes before all of the good ones are gone."

Jenna looked down at her mother's round, upturned face and into her eyes. "Are you really going to take it all off and dance around in front of three hundred drunk frat boys?"

Lynne smiled at her. "Tomorrow, none of this will matter. I'm going to marry the man of my dreams, and sail off on a honeymoon cruise to Bermuda with him on a billionaire's yacht. Tonight, I'm just playing along. Now, are you coming, or not?" She offered Jenna a hand.

Jenna took it, her skin so sensitive that she swore she could feel the ridges of her mother's fingertips on her palm. 'God, how I would love to have this hand between my legs right now,' she thought.

***

'God how I'd love Jenna's fingers on my clit right now," Lynne thought as she took her daughter's hand. She felt giddy from arousal; she imagined this must be how a young man felt when all of the blood in his body rushed to his cock. Except, in her case, it was to her thoroughly-engorged clit that was screamingly open to the air and her completely inflamed nipples, still caught inside the so-called 'petals' from her sister-in-law. 'I cannot feel this way towards my own daughter. This is wrong...sinful...dangerous...and yet, her nipples are so hard. Her face is flushed. Her breathing is so...shallow. Does she have feelings for me, too?'

Lynne shoved those thoughts down; if she were to get any satisfaction tonight, it would be from Geri or her oversized Nordic girl-toy, not her own daughter, but that would mean putting on one Hell of a show with Jenna. Sh had no illusions of what that would mean. Young men came to shows like this to see naked female flesh and lesbianism, and preferably a lot of both. The fact that this contest had a 'doubles' grouping at all meant that the contest organizers understood that, too. Competing in the doubles group would mean she would have to at least simulate doing...intimate things with her own daughter.

With that came the now-familiar rush of taboo excitement. Her thighs must be practically glistening from the fluids coming out of her nether lips right now. She tried to say something, but her mouth was too dry. She licked her lips.

***

'She's licking her lips again?' Jenna thought. 'And she's still holding my hand. Is she trying to flirt with me?' "Uh, mom, are you okay?"

Lynne blinked as if being startled out of a dream. "Uh-huh. Yeah, sweetie, I'm fine." She looked down at her hand as if suddenly realizing that they were still holding hands. She opened up her grip, and a rush of cool air hit Jenna's palm. Even though the dressing rooms were air-conditioned, it was slick with sweat from both of them. Jenna absentmindedly wiped her hand on her skirt and pushed open the door to the changing room.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mother/Daughter Honeymoon Cruise Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 62 milliseconds