• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Total Woman Trainers Ch. 01

Total Woman Trainers Ch. 01

12

Ned watched from his usual station. At mid-afternoon, he always lingered on the tree shaded bench in front of the women's dormitory. It was a perfect spot to view the parade of "his" young ladies as they strolled back from the summer school classes. He would watch them stride toward him from the main campus via the long sloping sidewalk. He admired the bounce in their stride, their long loose tresses fluffed by a puff of wind, the toe to heel model stride sashaying their hips. They paraded past him, dressed in their flirty summer fashions, abiding his blatant public ogling.

The girls turned away in front of him, mounting the dormitory front steps. Nearing their safe haven, they skipped quickly up the wide granite treads, flappy skirts exposing cheeky under-views or spandex tights flaunting pert rippling butts. A coy peek over the shoulder as they passed through the doors showed Ned their tacit approval of his daily scrutiny. Each girl wondered which exquisite vixen Ned envisioned fucking today. It was always his exclusive choice but each hoped he was tempted to take her this time.

Ned was the resident house master and head trainer for this Total Woman Academy Special Education dormitory. These upper-class coeds had competed and won the opportunity to attend his advanced semester away from the main TWA facilities. In addition to scholarly courses at the nearby prestigious university, they received special poise training under Ned.

In recompense, they acted as convert recruiters among their on-campus acquaintances, chatting up eye-catching coeds worthy to be offered scholarships to TWA. Their surreptitious nominations would be validated by a selection committee of pledge contributors. And then, prior to offers of TWA enrollment, the female candidates would be vetted by Total Woman Security.

The four story dormitory held two floors of individual rooms occupied by the 20 coeds. The large common room, security desk and offices filled the ground floor. The full floor penthouse suite was exclusively for Ned.

Ned watched the finale of the subtle risqué show. A lithe redhead wore her long straight hair in a ponytail that swung in time with her high heeled stride; the motion of her legs, hair and hips setting a sexy tempo as she walked past Ned. He liked the look. Her hips implied the same rhythmic beat that had writhed beneath Ned's thrusting erection several times this summer.

The alpha male in Ned gloated over his exclusive access to these prime specimens of female flesh and fortitude. He knew the local college boys tried for dates with the beauties but were politely and firmly rebuffed. He assumed they assuaged their frustration with their hands or the second tier females freely available among the campus crowd.

The last girl to return was the tall brunette who wore hip-hugging yoga pants and a stretchy white athletic top, purposely boasting of the smooth sweep and tone of her body's curves. The showcase look was fantastic as Ned watched her climb the steps; her ass undulating its invitation to follow.

Ned's summer charges had all safely returned to his sanctuary. It was time for his decision and duty. The semester was nearly ended. Over the last eight weeks, Ned had met his minimal responsibility of two heavy-duty fuck trainings with each of his twenty assignees. This remaining week was his opportunity to simply enjoy the intimate company of his favorite coeds in a more relaxed and playful atmosphere.

Ned took a moment to contemplate today's possibilities. He mulled each offering, paying attention to whether any of today's visions had twitched his dick. One image shot a quick swelling to his groin. With his cock making the decision, Ned strolled inside the dorm to consummate his carnal craving.

----------

Ned slid his key card and entered her dorm room unannounced. As resident trainer, he had unfettered access to every room and its inhabitant. The coed turned as the door opened and paused to face her impromptu visitor. Ned closed the door and plopped into the dorm room side chair.

Candy was in the middle of changing out of her schoolgirl uniform into more comfortable dormitory attire. Her white blouse was unbuttoned, hanging open over her smooth white demi-bra and draping the waistband of the short plaid skirt. Her white knee socks and patent saddle shoes covered the rest of her lower extremities. Her blonde wavy hair was caught into traditional side pony tails. She stood stoic, waiting Ned's next move.

"Please continue" said Ned, his hand giving a dismissive backhand wave.

Candy obediently swept the blouse over her shoulders and it slid down her arms to the floor. She picked at the front bra clasp, popping it open to expose her tits. The brassiere joined the discarded clothing pile. She leaned forward as she slid down her plaid skirt, skimming her panties along with it. She stood attentively, mostly naked, as Ned silently examined the disrobed young woman.

Her face was fresh and youthful. Her nipples were plush and pointy on well-formed breasts. The hollow of her belly button was centered on toned abs, resting above good hips and a plump little pussy half hidden between fleshy thighs.

Ned rose and dropped his shorts. His cock was elongated but not quite stiff, certainly not erect. Both understood that it was Candy's duty to remedy that and get Ned ready for fucking.

Candy knelt and Ned stepped forward to feed her his penis. She took him in and bobbed her lips along the shaft, tonguing him as much as possible, achieving an acceptable bulkiness. Her initial duty accomplished, Ned lifted her face off his cock and pressed her backwards onto the double bed, an unusual feature for a college dormitory room but obviously warranted for a TWA training facility.

Candy's butt was on the sheeted mattress, her legs hanging over the edge, her feet reaching the floor. Ned stepped between her spread thighs and aligned the genital juncture. He lifted her ankles and she crossed her saddle-shoed feet behind his ass. He leaned forward, bracing his hands either side of Candy's torso. She reached up and drew his face to hers, engaging him in a smoldering kiss. Her hands stroked his ears and neck as her lips and tongue caressed his mouth.

During one deep suction, Ned thrust his hips forward and buried his cock halfway up Candy's cunt. Her moan was stifled by his tongue filling her mouth.

Releasing her lips, Ned grunted as he jammed his manhood all the way in. Candy's uncovered mouth cried in ecstasy. Ned waited out her impulsive orgasm. Somewhat recovered, her hips wriggled, begging Ned to stroke her long and deep. He obliged. A few more of the desired thrusts brought on another feminine spasm. A pause, more probes and then another.

Her cunt was soaked with dew, her body wet with perspiration from the workout. Ned liked the way her breasts rocked after each hard bump against her pubis. When he rested in place, Candy whimpered for him to continue. She rolled her hips and pleaded in a little girl voice for more. Ned dictated the pace, tempering his urge to ejaculate, empowering her recurring orgasms. He fueled her desires.

Ned couldn't hold out forever. He finally arched his back and spewed his essence into her grotto, his hips shuddering with the power of his release. He collapsed on Candy's warm wet body, moaning as he rolled sideways, flinging his arm over his eyes in a classic pose of exhaustion.

Later, cuddling in the afterglow, naked Candy was lazily running a fingertip through Ned's sweaty chest hair, poking gently at his bellybutton, teasing his nipples and nipping his earlobes. She wanted to run her fingertip along his flaccid cock but hesitated without his explicit invitation.

Ned had recovered his energy but had not refracted his libido. Delaying his exit, he inquired about Candy's recruitment efforts for a TWA candidate referral. Candy brightened, eager to share her potential success.

"I have been chatting up Catalina. I think she's intrigued although she's unaware of what the entire TWA program entails. She will learn that later if she gets vetted and approved by Total Woman Security. Do you think she's right for a TWA candidate?"

Ned occasionally walked across the campus during his intermittent out of dorm errands. There were certainly a lot of great looking women wandering about. But he didn't talk to them or draw attention to himself.

"Do I know Catalina?" he asked.

"You couldn't miss her. She really stands out in a crowd. Did you ever see the pretty Mexican girl?"

Ned had a flash of recollection. 'So her name is Catalina' he thought. And yes, she stood out in a crowd.

Catalina was mid height, long wavy brown hair, deep brown eyes. Her ass was shapely, not fat but full. She always wore heels to elevate her stature. And her outstanding attribute, the one that stood out in a crowd, was her big round boobs. She liked to wear cleavage promoting tops and the boys liked it when she did. Her constant bright smile and cheerful demeanor were icing on the cake.

Ned felt a stirring in his groin at just the thought of Catalina. He moved Candy's fingertip to his soft prick, giving her the unspoken invitation to play. He closed his eyes and dreamed of a few encounter scenarios with Catalina: Catalina in a schoolgirl outfit, Catalina in a tailored business suit, Catalina swimming naked. Catalina sucking his cock. Ned's eyes bolted open and he felt his manhood thicken. The mental images and Candy's finger-work were having their effect.

It was time to exit Candy's embrace before he overstayed his time with one coed and denied the others equal measure. Without need for explanation, he gave her a last peck on the lips, gathered his clothes and walked naked to the elevator, ascending to his penthouse suite.

He didn't dress or shower, laying nude on his bed. He was still mulling fantasies of the Mexican coed. His hand stole to his groin and he slowly stroked himself into mild tumescence. Again, he stopped himself in mid-autoeroticism. He had opportunities as well as responsibilities.

He dialed a room number and a sweet voice answered his call.

"Hello, this is Serena."

"Serena. It's Ned. Come to my suite, please."

"Yes, sir. Any special requests. A particular costume?"

"No, come as you are right now. And hurry up." He hung up.

Moments later, his door chime announced her arrival. He remained naked on the bed and buzzed her inside with the security remote control.

"Hello, sir. Where are you?" she called from the foyer.

"In here, dear, in the bedroom."

Serena popped through his bedroom portal. She had come as she was, barefooted, dressed in comfortable dormitory attire. That was simply a translucent pair of baby-doll boy shorts and a cropped-top T-shirt over her nipple poking springy boobs. The see-thru pastel green shorts veiled her discernible darker vagina hue. Her smile was animated and eager. Of all this semester's charges, Serena's dusky complexion and fulsome body were the most reminiscent of what Ned presumed a naked Catalina would look-like.

Skipping any polite salutations, Ned quickly stated his demands.

"Loose the shirt and suck me."

Ned spread his legs as Serena happily doffed the top and crawled aboard between his legs. She nuzzled his prick, licking and lapping. Ned responded well to her ministrations. Serena finally suctioned in the firming man-meat and got down to work.

Ned lay back, folded his arms beneath his pillow and resumed his dreams of Catalina. Inside his closed eyelids, Catalina was the one sucking his cock. Her head moved in cycles, side to side, up and down. Her tongue sluiced his knob in fervent efforts to please her man. Her big brown boobs swayed beneath her chest on the up strokes or were crushed against his thighs on the cock burying deep-throats. Her dark eyes watched his face, staring back at Ned's glare. Her fingers supported and caressed his ball sack; one digit pressing on his perineum in time with her oral strokes. She was his bitch in heat, stoking his masculine fire. In the end, Ned doused her flames with sperm; the pulses pouring out of his tube. It extinguished his own bonfire of lust with gratifying waves of pleasure.

As the pulsations dissipated, Ned opened his eyes to a mild disenchantment. Familiar Serena, not exotic Catalina, was seated topless and upright between his splayed legs, her everlasting smile embellished with lip smacks as she savored and swallowed his pearly essence.

Ned recovered his presence and took hold of reality. He watched Serena's after-action preening. She cocked an eyebrow, her wetted finger sketching a circle around one umber areola, signaling her query for her next assignment. She was aroused and wanted Ned to fuck her cunt.

"Thanks, dear, you're dismissed. I need to rest. See yourself out."

Inwardly annoyed at the one-sided exchange but displaying only her cheery outward demeanor, Serena grabbed her top and giddily bounced out of the bedroom. Ned heard the front door close just as he fell asleep, exhausted by his two stout ejaculations in just one short afternoon.

----------

Ned looked himself over one last time in the full length mirror. He was satisfied. His tuxedo was the classic style and fit he preferred. Time to join the party.

He descended to the ground floor; the faint music gaining clarity as the elevator opened on the scene. It was the end of semester soiree, a climaxing assembly of the dormitory residents, their candidate nominees and a group of TWA pledge contributors.

Ned entered the formally dressed crowd as the host of the evening. The gathering's festive atmosphere concealed its underlying purpose. The candidate nominees were being surreptitiously interviewed and evaluated by Ned and his guests. The all-male selection committee would validate the candidates and propose awards of this year's scholarships. A photo station memorialized the evening, usually glamour shots of the resident and her invitee, sometimes in small groups with one of the handsome gentlemen for added eye candy.

The crowd mingled freely, the residents eager for their invitee to interface with a committee member. The barman had been instructed to augment the alcohol in the invited nominees' drinks and hold back on the TWA regulars. It was part of the evaluation to see which nominees had self-discipline. Some young ladies failed to hold their liquor and conspicuously lowered their favorability.

Every lady was impeccably dressed in gowns and cocktail dresses; wearing their most illuminating and accentuating attire. The worldwide range of female ethnicities were represented. Each wore perfect makeup and jewelry with their favorite hairdo. The multiplicity of fabrics, styles and colors would have rivalled a Milan fashion show.

And, as expected, Catalina stood out in the crowd. Her close fit mid-length dress presented her fantastic figure to the awe of the congregated evaluators. Her toned legs mounted on her customary high heels elevated her boldly displayed mammary splendors to the easy gaze of the guest coach tutors.

As Candy escorted her among the gathering, Catalina felt honored to attend such an elite event. Candy and the other girls were chirpy and bright, interested in her notions on social and current events. The fine-looking gentlemen were self-confident, assured and courteous, though rather direct. Catalina blushed when they complemented her physical beauty with lascivious comments. They liked her big brown bedroom eyes, her suck-worthy plush lips, the bronze skin tone of her almost exposed boobs and her taut tummy, ass and thighs.

The queries strayed into her personal details: height, weight, cup size? And then the more intimate particulars: Did she have boyfriends? How many? Serial or consecutive dating? Was the sex good? Did she cum every time? More than once? Did she dream of hardier orgasms for herself and her partner?

Catalina's slight smirk at the last question couldn't be suppressed. 'Everyone wants better sex' she thought. The gentlemen noted her pique of curiosity. It boded well for their recommendation.

But when the questions got to be too much, Catalina fidgeted closer to Candy for respite and rescue. Most gentlemen took her hint and wished her a good evening, moving off to other potential nominees. Candy helped her laugh it off as party shenanigans. Catalina played along with the ruse; accepting Candy's promise to explain how her erotic dreams really could come true.

As midnight tolled the end of the event, the nominees made a final round of farewells with cheek buzzes and fond hugs for their hostesses and wishful passes at the roguish males. Despite their open readiness to take any of the men home for the night, the nominees were dismissed to hired limousines, whisking them safely home. With the leave-takings completed, the nominations commenced. The dorm resident coeds remained to render further hostess duties to the assembled male guests.

Ned started the closing activities with a welcome announcement.

"As you know, each pledge contributor is allowed to fund two annual scholarships. As host, I am invoking special privilege. Catalina will be my sole special nominee, assuring her enrollment with the next incoming class at TWA."

The gentlemen grinned wide at their good fortune. This was very welcome news. They were all guest coach tutors at the various facilities.

"Each of you will probably be her coach tutor in the coming years. Catalina will absorb your lessons as she learns the most intimate aspects of cock worship. You will be duty-bound to bestow on her, during frequent sessions, your precious time and talents. I hope you survive those arduous tasks."

Ned chortled at his own joke. The announcement produced easy going chuckles all-round. He could see the recurrent guest coach tutors already dreaming up exotic training exercises for the curvaceous Catalina.

Catalina would undoubtedly become the favorite tutoring subject for each facility's roster of regular and guest coach tutors as well as these visiting pledge contributors. Their furtive fantasies generated by her attendance this evening now took on real probability. The scenarios were boundless:

-Catalina, hastily chosen by yet another visiting pledge contributor, saddled up on his fat cock in the hot tub, her energetic hip jogs sending waves lapping across the waist deep water, the warm vapors rising around her closely held body, matting her ass-long curly hair as she rubbed her stiff nipples against the man's chest, her tongue probing his ear canal as she hugged his neck, bouncing her round boobs against his body, easily wringing forth his pearly treasure as he howled tributes to her mounting abilities, her sense of amusement for her power over his contentment.

-Catalina, fresh from fucking a staff coach tutor into mutual roaring orgasms, her tranquil afterglow doused by his livid accusation of her sexual selfishness, her nipples aching from their first ever dog-switching, her naked body flung over a coarsely upholstered sofa arm, her tear-stained cheek held flat against the cushion by her tutor's heavy hand, her own hands shielding her breasts' tender whip welts from rasping against the coarse fabric, this corporal discipline her memento of the female's duty to consistently intensify the male's orgasm, blubbering assertions of future compliance as her paddle reddened ass is battered by her sneering tutor's pounding groin, his thick cock power drilling deep in her snug pussy a second time this session, she being unable to see his amused expression as he built to his second stupendous cum of the morning, shameless for his mock distain of her earlier flawless performance, the fuck-flog-fuck series just a time-honored training ritual to sharpen her devotion to the male's ultimate pleasure.

- Catalina strapped down tightly to a short dungeon bench, a collaborating coed working her drenched clitoris with a silver bullet vibrator, her tear streaked face tilted back and pinioned on the coach tutor's deep throated cock as he kneads her massive boobs, his swinging scrotum banging her nose and closed eyes, sternly ordering her to swallow around his tonsil piercing corona, whacking her heaving tits for emphasis, promising to continue the boob abuse until she succeeds in extracting his pent-up cum, then huffing to his peak by her amplified efforts, the silver vibrator plunged deep against her cervix, his fingers twisting her nubs viciously as his first rope shoots, her muffled screeches vibrating his cock, adding intensity to their simultaneous explosive orgasms, her body and soul being methodically morphed into the perfect instrument for the alpha male's sexual gratification... perfect in due time, of course, with detailed hardier orgasm training...

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Total Woman Trainers Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds