• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Mistress Chantel, Tranny Dominatrix Ch. 01

Mistress Chantel, Tranny Dominatrix Ch. 01

Prefix: Welcome to my next erotic story. This story will be written from the point of view of a Transvestite Dominatrix. It is a new twist in my mindset as I normally identify as submissive and as a sissy maid and slut to a dominant Master. It's my 'kink' but I have danced around in my mind a story from a position of Chantel being a true Transvestite Dominatrix, a sexy and hot tranny, Domme. I so hope you all enjoy this first attempt at a Tranny Dominatrix one being Mistress Chantel.

*****

Chapter One: The Beginning of How this Tranny became Dominatrix, Mistress Chantel.

It's a Saturday afternoon about 4:15pm...

I hear the moans of my submissive crying from Charles as my dominance over him has turned him into a blob of submissive, sissiness. I laugh as I say, "Charlene, you are such a silly, school girl. You think you can please not only me your powerful Dominatrix, but you think you can actually get Letterman at your college." I add, "Ha, ha, ha. Charlene you are lucky I let you dress as a college school girl, but you know you want only me Chantel your Dominatrix to sissify and feminize you."

Charlene (Charles) whimpering, bound hands behind her sissy back and on her knees, says, "Oh please Mistress Charlene, please let me play more as a college school girl. Let me please you by kissing your sexy, high heel boots." she adds, "Let me please make you happy at seeing my silly, collage school girl look as a wimpy sissy girl, I want to kiss your boots and lick the heels. I beg you Mistress Chantel."

I reply as I strut in my high heeled boots, the sound of my spike heels click on the floor and seeing sissy, school girl Charlene whimpering with desire to do as she asks, "My, my, my, Charlene, you are hungry to please your Mistress. Tell you what sissy girl, I'm going to sit down and let you kiss my boots and lick my heels. If you do a good job I may, just may let you free a hand and allow you jerk off while I watch you in your frilly, plaid, school girl mini-skirt, white cotton blouse, your white cheerleader pom pom boots, with you in your cute blonde wig and your slutty makeup. Would you like that Charlene?"

Charlene (Charles) says with desire, "Oh gawd, please Mistress Charlene, please let me kiss your boots and lick your spike heels. I want so bad to make you happy so maybe I may get my sissy reward."

I then sit on a chair, cross my black sheer pantyhose clad legs over with my right leg and its black, leather, knee length, 5 inch spike heel boot dangles just inches away from sissy, school girl Charlene's hungry face. I command her to kiss my boot and lick the heel very slowly. She on her knees, hands bound behind her back squirms closer to my boot and begins to kiss it. She kisses it from its pointed toe, up its vamp and up the shaft. I smirk and giggle as I urge her on to keep kissing my boot. I then say move onto licking the boot's spike heel. Charlene as told moves her tongue and slips it all around the 5 inch spike heel. I hear her Mmming all over it. I know her sissy dick is rock, fucking hard in her pink, satin panty under her plaid, mini-skirt. I tease her to keep on licking the heel and then I stop to cross over my left pantyhose clad leg, thus now having my left, high heel boot dangling, waiting to have it kissed and licked. Charlene dutifully does as required, licking the heel and kissing that boot too. Once I was satisfied I had her stop and stay kneeling before me.

I say, "Hmmm, what do I think, were you a good sissy, school girl? Did you kiss my boots and lick my heels well enough Charlene?" I inquisitively add, "Should I reward you with allowance for you to beat you sissy dick off and shooting your sissy goo? Well Charlene what do you think?"

She says, "Oh my dear Mistress your decision is the only one worth mattering, but I would love you to free a hand of mine so that I can play with my sissy dick and to then cum for you."

I have Charlene stay sitting, kneeling at attention as I strut in my heels around her, my heels click, clock on the hard floor, she stares at my sexy boots, my black pantyhose clad legs and my black, leather mini-skirt. She kneels quietly as I then get down to free her bound hands. Once freed I tell her to NOT touch herself, even though I know she aches too. Her sissy dick has been stiff for over a 1/2 hour of our session. I call her out as a trampy, sissy, school girl. I say she should be made to service the cocks of college age Letterman and the whole football team. She totally agrees with such. I say maybe one day I will get that for her. I then give her permission to pull on her sissy dick. She smiles and her eyes light up as she looks at me saying, "Oh thank you Mistress Chantel, thank you."

She then begins stroking her sissy dick, I hand her a shot glass and tell her if she is going to shoot a wad of her sissy cum to make sure she puts it in the shot glass. She agrees as she excitedly strokes her sissy dick. I then sit back in my chair and watch her jerk off as I too then slip my right hand with its red, polished, acrylic nails into my black satin panty and begin to jerk my Mistress, Dominatrix cock off.

Charlene moans as she watches me sitting in my chair moan as I play with my cock. She then groans with growing desire and holds shot a glass as she then shoots out her sissy cum. She is panting and sighing as she now comes down from her sexual high.

She remains kneeling as she keeps watching me, her Transvestite, Dominatrix stroke my cock. I am getting close to letting go too. I'm filled with my desire to let a wad of hot cum to go and I call her to come to me on her knees and have the shot glass ready to capture my wad of hot cum and just like that, I let go and a stream of my cum also pours into the shot glass as sissy Charlene holds it.

I too now am spent and sit back. Charlene tells me it was beautiful for her to watch her Mistress shoot out a wad of hot cum and she feels privileged to have Mistress's cum mix with her sissy cum in the shot glass. I'm sighing, coming down and tell her she's a good sissy girl.

A couple minutes later I have her take the shot glass and pour most of the cum into her mouth and enjoy it. Charlene happily does so and tells me it tasted great. I then have her hand me the shot glass as I lick the residue clean from it and then tell her to dress back in her male clothes or if she likes to walk out dressed as a sissy school girl. She chose to change back in drab.

As sissy Charlene dresses back as her typical male self, let me tell you about her. She is a white, 54 year old, slim, rather fit, male, about 5'10" and about 185 lbs. clean cut, brown hair. Her occupation is a local bank's loans manager. She is divorced with 3 grown kids and a not understanding wife. She is again a rather important working male in the loans industry and must be discreet. But has always felt a bit sissyish and loves to escape into her sissy world. She loves especially being treated as a college age type school girl and fantasizes about being with the star quarterback. She really loves a transvestite dominatrix like me though to put her in her sissy place and has been a client of mine for 3 months now. We get together about every two weeks.

Soon Charlene is back to being Charles and I walk him out to my reception area.

Charles says, "Mistress Chantel, you are the best. I always leave your company feeling good and look forward to our next meeting two weeks from now."

I say, "Well Charles, I enjoy letting you have the secret pleasures you so desire and will enjoy meeting with you again in two weeks." I hold open the door and femininely say, "Bye, Bye, see you soon hun."

Charles smiles and says, "Yes Mistress, see you soon." and walks away.

So how did I get to this in my life?

Well as a 40 something crossdresser, I've gone through a lot in my life too. Divorced and limited contact with my ex. I had to plug away with my life. Job/career ups and downs and such well with the internet world and my own life long crossdressing, I figured maybe a way to make some extra money, have fun and let some men enjoy an alternative part of their lives. I was though most of my life a sub sissy and enjoyed that very much as a crossdressing male. It helps me know what sissies and sub males may like.

But if I was to make money I'd have to look at any desires I'd have about becoming a Dominatrix. I mean the clothes, heels, lingerie, hosiery, hair/wigs and makeup will be just as much fun for me. But I had to train my mind to be a Domme. It took a couple of years of work on that all and a business plan, I do want to stay legal as such took this journey slowly. I have no problem dressing out and about as I look like a sexy, hot tranny now as I worked hard to get that good in look, makeup, hair and style.

So about 6 months ago I put it all in place. I leased out a basement to an adult store on the main floor. It was made into a pleasing reception area with comfy chairs, sofa, coffee table and a desk. I have sexy photos of me as Mistress Chantel on the walls and a photo album on the coffee table. I have a coffee / tea / non-alcohol bar for men to relax to as they wait for their appointments.

In back is a change room with an assortment of women's and sissy clothes as well as leathers for non-crossdressing sub males. A place for sissies and crossdressers to put make up on if they wish and to hang any outside clothes some sissies or crossdressers may bring. Attached is also rest room.

The main area is MY PLAY ROOM! and goes from mild to wild. It has a small portrait studio for sissies and crossdressers who want pretty portraits made as I'm a very good photographer too. But I have a full facility to DOMINATE, sub men and sissies. Bondage benches and chairs as well pillories/stocks. Harnesses and even pretty/sexy bed for some to use. Paddles, whips and crops, dildos, vibrators etc. All typical stuff a Transvestite Dominatrix would have.

Being a basement set up to an adult store upstairs, I have male muscle if any of my clients get a little out of hand and cheeky with me and the men who come by know that. However, none have as of yet nor really do mine who visit seem to want to. While here in my play room/dungeon, Mistress Chantel RULES! no exceptions allowed.

My clients are as diverse as humanity. In the 6 months I've been operating I have regulars as well as one offs and a few who have come back a couple of times or so.

One will find that most if not all are rather normal males, most are quite heterosexual or bi-sexual, bi-currious. Many are married or in LTR's. Some or most are private from their wives of GF's. Though some have wives who actually support and participate. Some of them will come and play along with me dominating their hubbies or BF's. At times, these wives or GF's really get into it I find :-) Some men though are divorced, others are just single guys who just want to have fun and express a side of themselves. I'd say 7/10 are crossdressers and/or sissies.

Some crossdressers are not into BDSM or such but want to be made up as girls to play and relax. Some will have me take them out in public dressed as their fantasies desire. It's quite fun for me as a real Tranny, Domme to be with these crossdressers and sissies with me in public.

Most crossdressers just want to have fun, some as well as sissies really want me to dominate them in public though. Male subs love to grovel over my sexy, tranny dominatrix goodness too.

Human sexuality is so diverse and IMO these men are mostly harmless and just want a release in the stress of life etc. It has been good money for me as well.

Well this new story is a beginning for me to write for you all. A new venture for me as Mistress Chantel, Transvestite, Dominatrix. I hope it has been enjoyed by you all and that you will follow add on chapters Stay tuned ;-)

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Mistress Chantel, Tranny Dominatrix Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 817 milliseconds