• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • The Nether Chronicles: The Troll

The Nether Chronicles: The Troll

I loved trolls. They are big, bulky, stinky beasts with the sex drive of twenty men. And I found that to be a huge turn on. I've always found them more attractive than the males of my own race. In fact, the men in my village bore me; I'd rather sleep with the horses at the stables. Not saying I didn't.

Trolls, on the other hand, get me wetter than anything else. They're tall height, their large muscles, their thick male scent. And their dicks. Huge and demanding. They put the horses to shame. Everything a girl could ask for.

It's a good thing that I lived on my own in the village, or someone might have wondered where I was during my "visits." I knew of a cave that was not terribly far from my home where a big troll lived, and from time to time I liked to sneak in there and watch him. Typically he didn't do much at all, but nearly every time I spied on him he would masturbate vigorously, though I never got a clear look.

I have a bestiary book called "Savage Habits" by Armin Tann that described the Forest Trolls very well. They eat a pure vegetable and fruit diet, which is strange for the amount of muscle that they have. They also never hibernate, which I already knew from watching the one in the cave. Additionally, most of the females migrated South, leaving most males behind. But most notably, if male trolls have had no contact with a female troll for one full week, they will have sex with a female of any of the known races. Preferably elves. That little piece of information got me going. I was a Snow Elf that immigrated to the Rondlands, so these trolls have never seen a girl like me. Maybe that would help me get that troll to mate with me.

One night I went to go take a visit to the troll, but I planned this one a little differently. Tonight I would have my ultimate fantasy. When I got to the cave, I stripped off all of my clothes before sneaking inside. I hid in my usual spot behind some rocks. I could see him clearly. He was standing near a fire that he made, illuminating him. He was tall: I'd say seven feet tall. He had a light green skin, and had large muscles, yet was slim in a way. The only hair on his body was light patches of armpit hair, but nothing else. His nose was similar to other trolls: Long and fat. Much like his cock. Even soft, it dangled low and was a little thicker than my wrist. His balls were a nice big size too. From what I read, they can ejaculate half a gallon of cum in a single load!

I smiled and licked my lips before making my move. I undid my pony tail and let my long brown hair run down my back. I took a deep breath and stepped out of the shadows and stood near the fire. When he spotted me he seemed startled. It was probably the first time he ever saw a Snow Elf. We had pale snow white skin, dark eyes, and a petite stature, unlike the native Wood Elves. After the shock of seeing me, his eyes traveled up and down my body. I held my hands behind my back and tilted my feet inward slightly, trying to look cute and defenseless.

After he seemed to no longer see me as a threat, I timidly approached him. I have to admit I was a little scared, as this guy was a full two feet taller than me, so I made sure to show it. When I got close to him, I looked up to his face. He had the look of curiosity about him, sniffing the air around me. Then I looked at his cock. It was intimidating, even though it was flaccid. I looked back up at him as I reached out and placed my hand on his member. He exhaled slightly, still curious but getting increasingly aroused.

I looked back at his cock as I felt it start to swell in my hand. I couldn't help but smile as thick veins showed across his junk. It slowly got longer and thicker. I had to hold it up with two hands at this point. It got harder and harder until it reached its peak. By the Goddess, he was a true monster! He was eighteen inches long, was nearly as thick as my thigh, and weighed at least five pounds! His scent was so strong at this point that I could've gone on a sex rage.

I took a deep breath and slowly rubbed his dick with both my hands. I smiled as I felt it throb. My hands glided up and down his shaft until I saw pre cum on the tip. I looked up at him as I licked it and swallowed it. I began working the rest of his meat with my tongue. He must have been enjoying it, because he grabbed my hair with his large hands and guided my head until his whole cock was coated in my saliva.

He then held my head still, with is cock right in front of me. I opened my mouth as wide as I could. He pushed in the head, but nothing else could manage to get in. He was far too big! But he tried nonetheless, attempting to push more and more in, but to no avail. I still gagged and had fun, but I was a little sad that I couldn't take all of him. But I knew that he would try somewhere else!

He pulled out of my mouth, obviously frustrated. This was good, because now he really horny. But I couldn't take him in my pussy. Trolls can impregnate elves and humans, and with the amount of cum they have, it's practically a guaranteed pregnancy. And I did not want troll cubs growing in me. But I did have another hole he could fuck...

I turned around and bent over slightly, displaying my ass for him. He placed his cock between my ass cheeks. Goddess, I could feel his pre cum dripping on my back. I wanted him inside me. I loved anal as it was, and now I wanted this monster to shove it all in my ass.

He removed his cock from my cheeks, likely to see what I would do next. I grinned and spread them apart, giving emphasis on my tightest hole. The troll smiles and positioned his member above my ass, his pre cum streaming all over my ass. At least there was lubrication.

He pressed his bulbous head into my asshole. It hurt like the heat of a volcano, but I wanted him to keep going. I pressed my hips back to help him get it to fit. After working it up, his huge mushroom head finally slipped into my ass. I wanted it all. Right then. I wanted him to shove every inch into me. And he did just that. He grabbed my waist and began thrusting his member into my back door. By the Goddess it hurt! It hurt so good! Within seconds of his brutal fucking I reached an orgasm. My body jolted as pleasure and pain swept through me.

He didn't stop for me, though. He just kept cramming more and more of his monster cock inside of me. Eventually a point came where there were six inches left to go, and I already felt like tearing in half. But I wanted to please him, and make him go savage. I cried out and begged for it all. I guess he understood me, because he forced it all in to the balls! I orgasmed again. I couldn't help it. The pain of my ass and belly stretching to the limit was too good.

He continued plowing me. He had a lot of stamina! With each thrust I felt his huge balls slab against my soaking pussy. I would feel him pull out almost all the way, only to force it all in again and again, taking me over the edge more times than I can count. I was in Heaven!

Suddenly his pace started quickening, and fucked me harder and harder than before. He was going to cum soon, and I was excited! He became more brutal, no longer caring for my pleasure, but his alone. That was so hot! He fucked me harder and harder until he finally orgasmed, and I did with him. As I was lost in a sea of ecstasy, he pumped his thick cum deep in my ass. My bowels filled up almost instantly, forcing cum to seep from my ass around his huge girth. But he kept cumming, and not enough of his seed could escape, so some went through my stomach, causing me to cough up some of his sperm. It was an experience that I would masturbate to for the rest of my life.

After he emptied his balls, he stayed there with his cock in me as I coughed and tried to catch my breath. Then he slid out of my ass, allowing a fountain of cum to pour out. The troll let go of me and I fell on the ground. I was exhausted. I just laid there, feeling all of his seed slowly leave my body. I was so glad that I didn't let him fuck my pussy.

He crouched next to me and looked at me with satisfaction. He then took a handful of cum from the floor and rubbed it all over my face and chest. I tried to swallow as much that I could, but my body was in ruins, and all I could do was let him continue. Then he said something in Trollish, but I didn't know what he meant. He crawled to his primitive bedroll and instantly passed out. I too drifted off to sleep.

I woke up to a bright morning sun shining through the cave. I yawned and sat up, looking around. The troll was still asleep, and was probably going to stay so for another day. My body ached, but I left the cave, grabbed my clothes, and went home. When I walked in my house, I immediately smiled. I made my fantasy come to life. I fucked a troll! And what's more: He liked me a lot! I had to go back and fuck him again. But why stop there? He's all lonely without any females. I should visit him...every night.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • The Nether Chronicles: The Troll

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 322 milliseconds