• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Blackmailed High School Sissy Ch. 02

Blackmailed High School Sissy Ch. 02

"I'm a sissy faggot slut and I like to serve men... And my mistresses Denise and Claudia"

Those were the words I was recently forced to utter, when two girls from school found out about my sissy perversions, and got evidence of it. That was yesterday, and now I have no idea what to expect in the future.

---------------

*TEXT* - GROUP CHAT WITH DENISE AND CLAUDIA

Denise - "Hey sissy boy! How do you feel?"

Max - "Not great, please delete those photos and videos you have!"

Denise - "Of course you don't feel great sissy! You're dressed in your boring man clothes, without a real cock anywhere near you! You silly girl ahaha"

Max - "Please just let me go! I'm not interested in any of that i swear!"

Claudia - "Oh not so fast baby, your our slave from now on, deal with it"

Denise - "I know you have a sister, so I want you to pick a pair of her girliest panties and wear them to school tomorrow, and if you don't your cute pictures will be all over social media baby"

Max - "Okay okay, fine fine, ill see you tomorrow"

------------

I searched through my sisters panty draw later that night and decided a purple satin pair would do the job, as they were girly yet not too bad. I snuck them into my room and before i knew it, it was time to go to school the next morning. I slid the purple panties up my legs slowly, feeling more and more aroused because i was being forced into this.

I got them on, and looking in the mirror could see i had a very girly ass. I quickly put on my pants and the rest of my school uniform and went off to school.

I didn't have Economics until after lunch, so avoided Mistress Denise and Claudia until then (omg, did i really just call them mistress?). As soon as i got into Economics, i got a text from Denise. "Ask to go to the toilet".

Scared to disobey i quickly asked the teacher if i could go to the bathroom, and he allowed it. As i was walking out of the class, I saw that Denise and Claudia were also coming out to go to the bathroom.

"Here's our little princess!" Claudia stated as we walked to the bathroom. "SHHHHHH! Don't let anyone hear you say that!"

"Only if you say pretty please baby, and remember, you will always call both of us Mistess when we are alone, are we clear?"

"Yes Mistress Denise" I meekly stated.

By this time we had gotten to the bathroom and Claudia stopped me outside the doors. "One second sissy"

Denise then walked into the girls bathroom and came back out saying "It's clear".

I was then ushered into the girls bathroom, and into the large disabled stall. "Okay sissy boy, lets see if you fulfilled our demands. Strip naked for everything except your pretty panties" Denise demanded.

"Yes Mistress" I mumbled as i stripped, absolutely humiliated by the experience.

"Well aren't your panties cute!" Claudia exclaimed. "Aren't you going to thank her for that compliment sissy?" Denise followed up with.

"Thank you Mistress" I said, red in the face with embarrassment.

"Good, now i want you to let us put this pretty red lipstick on you, and write on you with it" Denise said.

"Yes Mistress"

"Close your eyes baby" Claudia stated, I complied.

I puckered my lips as they gave me a thick red coasting, and then felt them write words on my forehead, chest, and lower back with the red lipstick.

I couldn't tell what was on my forehead or back, but could see the words 'Sissy slut' written largely on my chest.

"Good sissy!" Denise congratulated me, "Now i want you to pose for some sexy photos, while kissing and sucking this banana."

"No way Mistress!"

"I'm sorry, but unless you want the photos i already have to go online you'll do it" Denise sternly stated.

I conceded defeat, took the banana from Claudia and started to pose in various sexy ways, all while kissing and sucking the banana. The girls laughed throughout the whole process, and made me continue to pose for 2 whole minutes, getting photos from every angle.

Finally they let me stop, and said i could rub off the lipstick on my lips and forehead, but leave the other words on my chest and lower back. I then put my clothes back on, and quickly washed the evidence off my face. In the mirror i could see the word on my forehead was 'Whore'.

We finally got out of the bathroom, with the two girls pinning my ass all the way back to class. Finally we got back and i got on with my work. Near the end of the period, I got sent a photo from Claudia, and opened it to find a photo of me bending over with the banana deep in my throat, and the words "Daddy's Fuckhole" written on my lower back, with an arrow pointing down.

I now knew what was written on my back, and finished the school day in shame. I knew the torment was not even close to being done.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Blackmailed High School Sissy Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds