• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • All Alone One Night with an Open Window

All Alone One Night with an Open Window

The window creaked ever so slightly and then silently slid up. Stupid. Leaving a window open like that but people are so stupid. All so simple and routine for a thief like Jack.

He listened and waited for any undue noise of potential notice. That is how you survive as a thief. Absentmindedly he tugged at his ski mask that would confuse any viewers. Nothing stirred so he slipped further within the apartment. He suspected that the room was a bedroom and it was 1 AM. Someone may yet be home and close by. He peered within into a room of morbid moon lit shadows.

There was the rectangular form of a bed to the right. A body puffed up the sheets. Clothes littered the floor. Over there was a bureau and a bed stand. An alarm clock gleamed green numbers. Lots of empty space.

Cautiously, he approached the bed and bed stand. He cased the room with an experienced eye. Definitely a bra sprawled on the floor indicating a woman lived here. A pocketbook sat on the bureau.

A floorboard ominously creaked. "Damn," Jack muttered under his breath. The sleeping figure stirred and commenced sitting up. All was black, white and grey. Jack could run or stay. He decided to stay sensing that it was only a woman half groggy with sleep and stupid enough to leave her window unsecured.

He jumped forward falling onto her and slamming her soft body into the mattress. They bounced and the bed quaked. He found a tit with a gloved hand and grinned. He hoped she was young and delicious and not some wrinkly old crone.

"Be quiet, bitch!" Jack whispered. "I'm here to rob and not to hurt!" She quieted some as he pressed his weight down on her soft body. She sank into the mattress with her face into the pillow. She spoke but could not be heard. Jack lifted her head a bit with her hair.

"P-please don't hurt me...I'll do whatever you want...Don't hurt me, please..." she begged in a sniffly whisper. She sounded cute and young. It was nice when they begged and cried a little. It made her more vulnerable and sexy.

"Then shut up, slut...not a word."

She promptly shut up except for a sniffle. Jack pulled and crossed her wrists behind her and held them in one large fist. Then she was flipped right side up for a casual personal and up close inspection. The moon light glinted off her wet right eye giving her an appealing sparkle. She did not move her crossed wrists which was promising as was the rapid rise and fall of her breasts.

Jack slipped a hand under her nightie and probed for her right tit. It felt soft and intriguing. Instantly his cock rose and her nipple stiffened. Again quite promising. She gasped when she was touched. "Ohhh..."

He tugged her blanket down. She quickly crossed her legs which was not good. Her cute panties poked out from under her nightie. Smiling at his new found loot he turned her over so that her ass stuck up. Her hands remained crossed and writhed under his gaze. The girl plunder rested and wiggled when her firm ass was squeezed. "Ooohhh..."

Jack kept an alert eye on her curvaceous bod while inspecting the floor. She was not very neat nor bright. At least she knew enough to not resist. Probably plenty of dating practice. He found some striped panties which would serve as a gag. Panty hose would be handy for tying. The blouse could be torn into strips for more tying. He had a sharp blade which was always useful in his trade.

Calmly enough she submitted to her binding. She seemed used to getting her wrists bound. Sitting on top of the small of her back, Jack grasped her hair and tugged her head back. She grunted in surprise. Jack then pinched her nose and automatically she opened her mouth to receive her dirty panties. "Ohmmphhh!" She continued her protests rather docilely thereafter and Jack made sure her panties stayed in place with a twist of blouse around her head.

It was not a perfect gag and she could spit out in time but he only wanted a little peace and quiet. Besides it made a girl think and worry as she chewed.

Cupping a large white tit, she moaned and protested some more. She was discreet and quiet enough. It would do.

The panty hose could stretch and went around her belly then thru her thighs back to her wrists where Jack knotted it in place. She continued to criticize everything he did of course but was ignorable.

Pinching her inner thighs and twat elicited loud complaints and lots of active wiggling. Jack welcomed her active humping and could not fail to notice that her cunt was warm and wet. Responding to an inner curious impulse he switched on the light. He was still disguised and she could learn nothing. Once more Jack smiled because he had lucked on a gorgeous blonde in her early twenties. What was such a lively lovely doing all alone in a bed?

Large heaving breasts were not hid by a transparent nightie with both spaghetti straps hanging down. With a little effort on her part and her tits would pop free from the meager confining fabric. And her nipples were very evident. Very much so. Jack's erection was painful now. She would have to do something about it soon. She suspected the same and her shoulders heaved a bit making her tits stand out nicely.

Gripping her right ankle he attached it to the bottom of the bed. She needed a firm anchor so she did not get up and escape. Once fastened she tugged at it meekly and found it strong enough to keep her in place.

A fresh tear floated down her face as he surveyed her pretty form. Her large blue eyes watched with a pronounced expression of fear and anticipation. It made her incredibly cute. She kept her eyes focused on him wherever he moved. Glancing at his crotch she blushed.

"You are too good looking not to fuck, slut. You just wiggle while I look for loot."

"Ohhhggddd!" Her body twisted about in some dismay as she protested her unfair treatment.

He found $167.63 in cash from her purse and a stash in her underwear drawer. That and some minor small items that he could pawn for a few hundred. Nice return for an hours work. Throughout his beautiful prize kept an eye on him.

Turning towards her Jack dropped his pants. Immediately his cock sprang up. Blue eyes popped wide and astounded at what she saw. "NNNOOO!"

She pulled back away from him but her ankle anchor stopped her. Jack jumped on her seizing a freshly free succulent boob with a big, red nipple begging to be suckled and kissed so he did. She thrashed about but his weight was on her now and that large cock was pressed against her belly.

His hand found a stiff clit in her panties as he ripped them away from her pussy along with her crotch binding.

Afterwards they lay quietly and mutually spent. Finally her eyes were closed and she dozed with her bulging mouth full of panties. Her creamy white thighs were wrapped tightly around his right leg. He goosed her bare ass and she moaned almost imperceptibly.

He would leave her soon with her lights out and her window open. After all she had invited him in and she would not mind further company he was sure. It had been a good night's work.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • All Alone One Night with an Open Window

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 392 milliseconds