• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Becoming Brenda's Slave Ch. 01

Becoming Brenda's Slave Ch. 01

I was a bit nervous when I arrived at Brenda's room that evening. I knew that she was not too happy with the way I tortured her pussy during our last encounter. After some e-mail exchanges, we had agreed that the next time we met, that I would become her slave and she would do anything to me that she wanted to. If only I had known how unhappy she really was, I may have thought twice about showing up.

Taking a deep breath, I knocked on her hotel room door. When she opened the door, I was stunned by her beauty. She was wearing a red blouse that was very low-cut with plenty of cleavage showing and I could see the outline of a dark-colored bra beneath. She had on a short black leather skirt, dark nylon stockings, and a pair of red high-heeled shoes. Her hair was absolutely gorgeous the way it cascaded down around her shoulders. I just wanted to bury me face in it!

"Come in," she said very matter-of-factly.

When the door was closed behind me, she reached for me and pulled me into a close embrace. We kissed tenderly for a few moments.

When we finally broke apart, she said, "Are you ready to serve me tonight?".

I responded, "Yes, I am".

"Good," she said.

She then ordered me to strip off my clothes which I quickly did. By the time I got my underwear off, my cock was already standing at full attention. She reached down and took my cock in her hand giving it a few gentle strokes.

"Looks like you are very eager to please me tonight. Come with me." She then turned around, never taking her hand off my cock, and began leading me by tugging on it.

She led me into the bathroom. When we stopped she turned back towards me and told me to sit in the tub. As I climbed into the tub, she opened a drawer in the vanity and removed a couple of items. Once I got settled into the tub and looked up, she was standing over me, holding a razor and a can of shaving gel.

She knelt down beside the tub and looking me straight in the eye she said, "We are going to completely shave your cock and balls. I want them to be as smooth as a baby's butt if you want me to ever touch them again."

I started to protest, but she quickly clamped her hand over my mouth. "Remember our agreement? You will do whatever I want if you want to cum tonight?". I nodded in resignation.

She shook the can of shaving gel and squirted a large glob of it into her hand. Still smiling and looking me in the eye, she reached down and begin to lather up my cock and balls. The feeling of the creamy gel as it foamed up all around my privates was wonderful.

I let out a little moan as her hand slid all over my shaft and fondled my balls. Much to my dissappointment, she stopped. I looked down and my entire groin was covered in foam. She turned on the water to the tub and rinsed her hands.

When her hands were clean, she held the razor under the running water for a moment and then held it up for me to see. "Are you ready?" she asked. I nervously nodded my head again.

She then started to shave me. She started by holding my cock with one hand and shaving all around the base of it with the other stopping ever so often to rinse the razor. Once the base was done, she began working on my pubic mound until it was clean shaven as well.

By now, the menthol in the shaving gel was starting to freeze my balls and I began to squirm in the tub. "Careful," she said, "you wouldn't want me to slip and cut you now would you?"

That was all it took to get me to sit still as she started working the razor all over my ball sacs. It seemed like it was taking forever for her to finish as she had to maneuver the razor in many different angles to get all of the surfaces.

Eventually, she announced that she was finished and she rinsed the razor off one last time. She then reached for the shower control lever and flipped the water from the tub spout to the shower head. A blast of cold water sprayed down on me unexpectedly and I cried out in surprise.

She laughed and said, "Looks like you needed a cold shower. I think you were enjoying this too much and I don't want you getting too excited too fast!"

Once all the remains of the shaving gel and hair had been rinsed off of me, she shut the water off and stood up. I was shivering from the cold and my cock had shriveled up. She reached for a bath towel and told me to stand up. She wrapped the warm towel around me and began drying me off.

Once I was dry, she told me to climb out of the tub and she began to stroke my cock and balls feeling the smoothness. "That's very nice," she said. She grabbed my hand and led it down so that I could feel myself.

"Go ahead," she said, "feel how nice and smooth it is". I let my hand roam all over my organ marveling at the smooth, slick feeling. Soon my cock was starting to grow at which point she pushed my hand away and then grabbed my cock like a leash and led me back into the bedroom.

She led me over to the bed where She stood in front of me and ordered me to remove her blouse. I unbuttoned the blouse and slid it off of her. I tossed it down to the floor and she immediately grabbed me by the throat and hissed at me, "How dare you toss my clothes aside like that! Pick it up and fold it up nicely and set it on the dresser. You do that again and I will grind my heels into your balls!"

I knew she was serious by the look on her face so I quickly picked up the blouse, folded it gently, and set it on the dresser. "That's a good little house boy," she smiled, "Now you may remove my skirt."

I knelt down in front of her and loosened the belt on her skirt and slid it very carefully down to her feet. She stepped out of the skirt and I quickly folded it and set it down beside the blouse.

When I looked back at her I could see that she was wearing a pair of thigh-high black stockings that matched the lacy black bra she was wearing. She had no panties on and I could see that her pussy was completely shaven as well.

"See we are both nice and smooth now," she said, "Go ahead and feel it." I reached out and laid my palm against her mound and began rubbing it all over. She had the same smooth slickness that I had felt when I was feeling myself a few moments ago. My cock was now at full attention again.

"Go ahead and stroke my pussy," she instructed me.

I begin running my fingers up and down between her lips until they began to open up and I could feel the first drops of moisture beginning to seep out. I let one of my fingers slip inside her and I began to slowly stroke it in and out. I twisted my hand around so that I could use my thumb to massage her clit.

After a few minutes she began to grind her pussy against my hand and let out a soft moan. I could feel her juices beginning to coat my fingers and hand. After a little bit longer, she pulled my hand away and lifted it up so that it was just in front of my mouth. I could smell her musky scent on my fingers.

"Do you want to taste it?" she asked.

"Yes, please" I replied.

"That's not good enough," she said. "You are going to have to beg me for a taste."

I began, "Please, please let me taste your sweet nectar. I will worship you and do anything you ask if you will just let me have a taste." She smiled at me and then pushed my fingers towards my lips. I eagerly began to lick and suck my fingers, savoring her taste.

Once my fingers were clean, she told me to stand up and then crawl onto the bed and lay down face up with my head up near the headboard. She climbed onto the bed and straddled my chest.

She reached down and put a finger in her pussy and then pulled it out and stuck it in my mouth. "Do you like the way I taste?" she asked.

I nodded my head vigourously as I sucked on her finger. "Good," she replied, "then you can get to work on pleasing me now with your tongue."

With that, she slid forward over my shoulders until she was holding herself up by the headboard and straddling my face with her pussy glistening just inches from my mouth. "Once I tell you to start, you will eat my pussy until I tell you to stop. Do you understand?"

"Yes," I nodded.

"Good," she replied, "now stick out your tongue."

I stuck out my tongue as far as I could and then she slowly lowered herself on to it. "You may begin," she sighed.

I immediately went to work. I started by sliding my tongue in and out of her several times. I then slid it up and down between her lips letting it glide up to caress her clit and then slipping back down and inserting it inside her again.

I kept this action up for several minutes and soon she began to moan with pleasure and my tongue was being coated with her cream. She pressed down hard, grinding her crotch into my face, smothering me with her pussy. It was all I could do to keep moving my tongue as she rode my face hard and I had to gasp for breath whenever she slid around enough that my mouth or nose were free for a second.

After a few more minutes of this, she suddenly grabbed the headboard hard and arched her back, pressing down on to my face even harder and screamed out that she was cumming. Her pussy began to spasm in my mouth, drenching my entire face with her orgasm.

I continued to lap and suck up her juices until she finally began to relax from the pleasure. I was gently lapping at her soaked opening when she lifted herself up off of my face, allowing me to catch my breath. She then looked me in the eye and simply said, "Again," and she lowered herself back down on to my mouth.

I dutifully dived into her pussy again, licking it and sucking it with abandon. This time it didn't take long for her to reach climax again. In fact, her second orgasm was so strong, that she pressed and ground her pussy on my face so hard that my neck began to hurt. I was drowning in her juices and could hardly breath as her flesh smothered me but she was not about to let up yet.

My neck, my jaw, and my tongue were all aching from the workout she was giving me but she continued to ride my face until a third orgasm shook her. Finally she began to calm down but I continued to gently lick her pussy cleaning up all of her spent fluids until she finally told me to stop.

At this point my cock was throbbing with anticipation and the head was nearly purple. She climbed off the bed, giving me a quick stroke and said, "Wait right here, I've got a surprise for you."

She disappeared into the kitchen area of the suite. I could hear her rummaging around in the room and was wondering what she had in mind for me now. Presently, I heard her voice call out, "Close your eyes and wait. I'll be right there."

I closed my eyes as she instructed. A moment later I could hear her coming across the floor towards the bed. I felt the bed settle as she climbed on it and then I felt her crawl over my body and straddle me again.

"You can open your eyes now," she told me.

When I opened my eyes, I found myself looking at her ass because she was facing away from me towards my feet. She bent forward, forcing her ass in my face and she began to play with my cock. She started by gently stroking it with one hand and fondling my smooth balls with her other.

After a few moments of this play, she turned her head back towards me and asked, "Would you like a blowjob?"

I eagerly groaned, "Oh God, yes!".

She then said, "If you want me to suck your dick, you have to eat my ass. I want to feel your tongue inside my ass!"

My cock was aching for attention so much that I didn't hesitate to grab her ass cheeks and pull them down to my face. I started kissing and licking the cool flesh of her cheeks working my way towards her crack. When I reached the middle, I let my tongue start sliding up and down between her cheeks working my way ever closer to her anus.

When my tongue finally glided across her tight hole, I suddenly felt me cock being engulfed in her mouth. The warm soft feeling of her tongue and lips was so good that I dived into her ass with abandon. My tongue slid in and out of her opening, fucking her ass. This caused her to start bobbing up and down on my cock faster.

My excitement was building quickly and I knew I wouldn't last very long. She could sense this to and just as my balls were starting to contract, getting ready to unleash a flood of semen, she suddenly stopped.

She formed a circle around the base of my balls with her fingers and squeezed very hard. She then pulled down hard on my balls, yanking them away from my body. With her other hand, she slapped my cock hard a couple of times. I tried to cry out and pull myself up, but she bore down and pinned me to the bed, smothering my protests with her ass.

She let go of my cock for a moment and then I felt something cold and hard touching it. The odd sensation continued and before I knew it, the cold hardness was surrounding my entire shaft. I heard a loud snap and it felt like something was trying to bend my hard cock in half.

I tried to cry out again but all I could get out was a muffled groan as she continued to smash her ass into my face. I then felt something wrap around the base of my balls replacing her fingers. Suddenly, whatever it was tightened down causing me to cry out into her ass again. Finally I heard a soft click and she announced, "There, that ought to do nicely!"

She climed up off of me and I looked down to see what she had done to me. My cock was encased in a hard plastic cage that was curved down towards my feet. This was causing my erection to be very painful. Attached to the base of the cage was a thick rubber strap that encircled the base of my balls causing them to be very distended. I looked up at her questioningly and I saw that she was holding a small key.

I then realized that she had put me into a chastity device and that the key she held would be the only way to free my cock. She smiled at me and said, "Now, I own your cock. You won't be able to cum or even touch it unless I allow it. It is time for you to get dressed and leave. I've had my fun for the evening and I'm ready to get some rest."

I suddenly realized that she was not going to allow me to have an orgasm tonight and the sudden pain of blue balls hit me hard. It felt like I had been punched in the stomache. I staggered across the room to get my clothes. When I was finished getting dressed, she led me over to the door and handed me a sealed envelope.

She gave me a long sensuous kiss and then told me, "Take this back to your hotel. Don't open it until tomorrow morning. There are some instructions inside and if you follow them exactly, I will release your cock and allow you to cum. Do you understand?"

All I could do was nod my head.

"Very good. I will see you tomorrow then," she said as she shoved me out the door.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Becoming Brenda's Slave Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 61 milliseconds