• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Exhibitionist Wife Ch. 04

Exhibitionist Wife Ch. 04

123

Going too far

Felicity's husband was working late at the office, and had been for a couple of weeks. It meant they hadn't had time to play a game for some time. She was feeling lonely and abandoned without that closeness they had built up recently.

Felicity walked into the spare bedroom preparing to undress. The light was off, but she purposely forgot to switch off the hall light. None of the neighbours could see her, and there were no houses behind theirs. Although, anyone walking a dog in the woods would have a fine view.

'Damn! This is stupid!' Felicity told the empty room.

She loudly swore, and walked out the room. This was all wrong! Exposing herself had developed from an indulgence for her husband, to an irritating craving. They hadn't played the game for awhile, and now exposing herself had become a nagging itch. If she didn't do something it would become a deep desire that threatened to overwhelm her.

She walked back into the spare bedroom, and told herself not to be silly. No one would see her, so what harm was this to anyone. Pretending men were watching her would be a harmless fantasy. Something to excite her while she soaked in a bath.

***

Antony took a short cut to his favourite bar, using a track between the woods and the back of the houses. He glanced at each house passed, for no real reason except curiosity. He stopped suddenly, focused, and fixed on a window. A shapely woman had caught his attention.

The woman lifted her arms, while holding onto the hem of a dress. Her thighs were revealed, and she shimmied it up to display white stocking tops, and suspenders. Another wriggle of her hips revealed a pair of frilly white panties. The dress was tight around her body, hence the seductive wriggling. The dress was tightly caught under her ample bust. The woman pulled hard, and the dress suddenly moved up, letting her overflowing bra bounce free.

She was carelessly undressing, unaware of a pathway at the back of the house. Obviously she was unaware of him watching her, and so she carried on innocently undressing. She had a wonderful figure, and he was about to see more of it.

It was easy now to pull the dress over her head. She turned around and bent over to fold the dress out of sight. The wiggle of her heart shaped ass was mesmerising. She stood up, and it made him flinch, as she seemed to be staring at him. Obviously she couldn't see him in the dark, with the woods behind him.

The explanation was obvious when he noticed both hands were struggling behind her back. She gave up and shrugged the bra straps off her shoulders. Pulling the clasp around the front, she unhooked it. She held the cups to her breasts for a moment, then turned and bent over. The sight of her cute panty clad bottom was breathtaking.

Maybe it was because she was a complete stranger, and he was sharing something private, even something illicit. He should have walked on, rather than invade her privacy, but the show was so intoxicating he was rooted to the spot. The woman stood up and turned around. He didn't wonder why she faced him, as his mind was focused on her body.

Her breasts were magnificent. They weren't overlarge, but were a good handful and stood up well. He figured she was in her late thirties, a good ten years younger than him. Her breasts stood up well, even without support. The light from another room was shining on her skin, which looked smooth and blemish free. It was difficult to tell, but his imagination filled in the gaps.

Her hands slid into the sides of the panties. It was then he noticed they were over the top of the garter belt. She turned around, and bent slightly to pull the panties over her bottom.

He thought he heard something close, and looked around, with eyes darting this way and that. It was his own breathing, and the sudden intake of breath that startled him! It was no wonder, as she had revealed her bare ass, and a little something between her thighs. He tried to steady his breathing and remain calm, so as to take in properly what was being revealed. The panties where pushed down her legs, so she had to bend more and more.

He could see her ass through the floor to ceiling window. A light was shining into the room, lighting between her legs. He was sure there was a glossy shine at her crotch. Were her lips wet and shiny?

She stood up with panties in hand, then dropped them onto the pile of clothes. Probably the clothes had been folded and placed on a chair just out of sight. It was what she was wearing that held his attention. There was no fuzzy patch in that golden triangle. She was shaved bare. There was just enough light to show her pussy, and his imagination could fill in any blanks.

She lifted a foot onto an unknown something, perhaps another chair. Separating her legs while not wearing panties stiffened his cock. Not thinking it possible to become any stiffer, it was a surprise to feel it harden. His balls were aching to release their load. He dare not rub himself, or he would spurt his load into his pants. Going home with a wet patch would be out of the question. It wouldn't be much better in the bar. He would have to recount the show to his buddies, and this was something he wanted to keep to himself.

He watched avidly the straps unclipped from a stocking. The stocking was pulled down a long leg, on its enthralling journey. The other leg was attended to. Each clasp was pulled open, and both hands pushed into a stocking top. The sheer stocking was eased down her leg, with care not to ladder it.

The striptease was nearly complete. She pulled the garter belt around and unclipped it. It was folded and placed on a table or chair, or something out of view. She turned around and bent over, leaning with one hand on something. He knew it was one hand supporting her, because he could see the other. The hand cupped her crotch. It was flexing, gripping her sex, easing off, then again tightening the grip.

The hand moved up her body over her stomach out of sight. A finger appeared between her legs, and pushed at her bottom. It circled her asshole, stopping to press at the relaxed entrance. The finger was joined by another, with both running under her crotch, between her legs.

He couldn't see clearly but it looked as though her fingers were disappearing into her pussy. Fuck! She was really putting on a show! He looked up and down the path, hiked out his cock, and pulled on it. She arched her back, and obviously had an orgasm. The sight of her perfect ass, slim waist, and long hair, had him spell bound.

When she cum he relieved the ach in his balls. He spurted over the fence. Sending a stream of cum into her garden, which was as close as he would get to entering her secret garden. Unaccountably, it came to mind that her hedge had been clipped.

He stumbled away, and leant against a tree, getting his breath back. His heart settle down to a steady beat, while he memorised the sight of the beautiful young woman stripping. No longer interested in the bar, he decided to walk home, and give his wife a surprise.

Felicity couldn't see anyone outside in the dark, but was almost sure she had an audience. A possible flicker of a white face in the dark was all she had glimpsed. If she had been certain, there was no way she would have played with herself, and certainly not gone as far as an orgasm.

***

Next day Felicity felt as though she needed a fix. Philip had been too tired to play with her, when he came home last night. Although it was Saturday he went in to the office to work on a project. She was buzzing all over, with no hope of satisfaction. If only she could have been sure someone had watched her performance last night.

In any case, there would be other opportunities to show off her body. Her husband had demonstrated that, time and time again. Anytime she thought about the naughty things she had committed, it gave her a thrill. It was a pity the memories weren't enough to satisfy her need.

'Don't be so ridiculous,' she told herself.

These games were for her husband. They got him going so much, it was worth the embarrassment of exposing herself. She wasn't fooling herself one little bit, but had to pretend it was for him. More and more it was becoming a deep seated need that kept her playing the game.

The phone rang, to become a welcome distraction.

'Hi, Margaret. Of course, anything I can do to help,' Felicity said.

Margaret, her neighbour, was organising a party for charity, and she had been, 'volunteered', to help. She was wearing old bikini bottoms, and a t-shirt, to slum around the house, when Margaret summoned her. The woman was twenty-three, yet had a domineering way about her, that couldn't be refused. Instead of changing into something more appropriate, she rushed out into the heat to receive instructions. At least with Margaret she wouldn't be thinking of flashing her body.

The bikini top was needed, but it was too small since her breasts had grown a couple of inches. Why they had blossomed a size or two, she had no idea, but Philip wasn't complaining, so it wasn't a problem.

Walking across the grass between neighbours houses, she found Jim washing his truck. It was soapy, and he was ready to rinse it. She folded her arms over her breasts, just in case he hosed her down. He was a great one for playing around, but she didn't want to visit her friend in a wet t-shirt.

'You can do mine when you're finished here!' Felicity joked.

'If you help me out, I'll help you out,' Jim laughed.

'Depends on how you want to help me out,' she teased.

'Anyway you want,' he smiled.

The sound of his voice revealed he was getting a little too serious. His wife was in, so she would have to be careful. Margaret had a temper, and wasn't someone she wanted to annoy.

'You missed a bit,' she said.

He threw her a sponge, and she caught it against the t-shirt. Felicity pressed up against the side of the truck, to reach the roof. The sponge wet her, and the window added to the wet t-shirt look. When Jim opened the passenger door, she knew what he was doing. He hadn't climbed in to clean the seats. She wiped her breasts across the driver side window, pressing them hard against it.

She shouldn't be teasing Margaret's husband, but couldn't help it. He was in the truck, so she was safe. This was an opportunity to play, and it drew her in. The thin wet t-shirt was see-through now, but she could pretend not to know. He was sitting in his truck, watching her wet breasts pressing against the glass.

She heard the window purr as it slid down. She continued to sway back and forth while rubbing a stubborn stain on the roof. She knew it was a paint mark, but again pretended ignorance. With each hard push of her hand, her wet breasts were jiggling back and forth.

'How you doing there?' he asked.

He'd shuffled across the seats to get close to her breasts. Not wearing a bra under the white t-shirt wasn't a good idea. It was see-through when wet, and Jim was finding them very tempting.

'I can't shift this mark. I won't give up. Do you have something else to clean it with?' she asked.

She knew what he was doing, and it was getting her hot and bothered. If he took notice of anything other than her tits, he would see her becoming hot and sweaty. It would look as though she were working hard. It was hot outside, but she was so stoked up that she was hotter.

'Hey! What you doing? Stop it, let me go!' she complained.

Feeling his hands grip her breasts was too much. She didn't mind him looking, but grabbing them was going too far. Alright, it must have been very tempting, but he was a neighbour. She didn't want to get a bad reputation in her own back yard. He let go of a t-shirt covered breast, and pushed a hand up to grab a bare breast. Then repeated the action with her other breast.

She was balanced on the step of his truck, with her tits bared!

'Hi, Felicity,' a neighbour shouted.

She waved at him and another neighbour, who joined him for a gossip.

'Hi, Mr Johnson,' she returned, hoping he wouldn't walk over to say hello.

'Pull the t-shirt down, please, Jim. Someone will see,' she firmly told him.

His handling of them was very nice, but she was in an awkward position. He pinched a nipple and she sighed. She couldn't pull away or make a fuss, as the two neighbours settled in for a marathon tongue wag. He stroked her other breast while pinching the nipple. The man had experience and knew what he was doing.

The old guys hadn't seen what was going on, yet.

'Jim, please, I can't move away, I'll be seen,' she pleaded.

'Give me a kiss, then I'll let go of them,' he grinned.

She couldn't see him, but heard the grin in his voice. He had her at a disadvantage, and knew it.

'What if someone sees us?' she moaned.

'Just a kiss, Felicity,' he teased.

She scrunched down to the window and leaned in, with his hands still firmly holding her breasts. It would have been a little painful, but she could of pulled away, though where would the fun be in that? She pushed her head into the window, and closed her eyes. She knew he would insist on a deep kiss, but didn't want him to know she was willing. The way her crotch was on fire, she was up for anything. Just so long as he didn't know that, she could remain out of reach. Perhaps being, 'out of reach', was a concept too late.

She felt the t-shirt pulled, and it was over her head before she could react. In an automatic response, she covered her breasts.

'No! Jim, please! Give me my top back!' she hissed at him.

It was tantalisingly out of reach. He sat there with a big grin on his face. She could push further in the window to reach the top, but would have to let go of her breasts. Once in the truck he could take more of an advantage of her, so she hesitated.

'Off you go then. Unless, well, I could give you a t-shirt I found. No, you don't need one. It's a nice hot day, no need to cover up,' he said.

'How can I leave like this? There's two neighbours between here and home. What would Margaret say if she saw me?' Felicity moaned.

'She would be shocked. She would wonder what a nice housewife is doing wandering around half naked,' he laughed.

'Please, Jim, be nice to me,' she pleaded.

'I'll make a deal with you. Swap you the bikini for the t-shirt,' he suggested.

'What? No! I can't do that!' she whispered.

He started up the engine, and put it into gear.

'You can pull the t-shirt down to cover your ass. Think about it, but don't take long as I'm going,' he said.

'Please, Jim, you can't expect me to run home with a bare bottom,' she pointed out, sounding cross.

'OK, go as you are,' Jim smiled.

'No! I can't do that. They will see, and gossip will spread around the neighbourhood,' she pointed out.

Felicity didn't need much persuasion to strip off. Since her husband had started her off, she was finding it difficult to keep her clothes on. Was Jim aware of her weakness? Had it been obvious to everyone else except her? The truck moved forward an inch or two, and she panicked. Not wanting to be left topless on the driveway, she pulled the bikini bottoms off, and threw them at him.

'If you tell anyone about this, I'll tell Margaret you made me. I won't ever speak to you again,' she crossly spoke.

Jim paused over the idea of 'making her', knowing Felicity was too innocent to realise what was meant. Although she was ten years older than Margaret, she was so sexy looking, it was almost worth the trouble it would cause. He put his foot down a little, just enough to pull away. She was still standing on the step, and holding onto the mirror.

'Hold on tight,' he said.

'No! Please! You can't do this to me!' she screeched. 'We had a deal!'

With Felicity standing on the step, naked, they drove off. The two neighbours didn't even look up from their conversation. Besides, she was on the other side of the truck, scrunched down out of sight. At any moment someone would see her naked body, and she would be so very ashamed. He drove around the block, in their quiet neighbourhood, unseen, so far.

A couple were sitting on their porch, and he waved to them. Felicity was hiding on the other side of the truck. He pulled up, to let her in before someone saw what was going on, and reported it to his wife.

'Get in,' Jim said.

She scrambled in over his lap, and became caught under the steering wheel. He pushed her legs down and closed the door. Her head was touching the floor, and her bottom was up over his knees. He playfully slapped her ass. A hoot from behind, not hers, made him drive on.

He couldn't help pushing a hand between her legs as he drove. He pulled up again, with his hand wedged in her wet crotch. The vibration of the heavy engine was shuddering through her, adding to her arousal.

'You're such a naughty girl,' Jim told her, and slapped her ass.

'Please, let me go!' Felicity whined.

'Do you want me to put you out here?' he asked.

'Nooo, please, sir, please don't make me walk home naked!' she moaned.

He was silent for a moment, contemplating what to do with her. He knew she was thirty-eight, as he went to her birthday party not long ago. She was ten years older than him, yet she now sounded ten years younger. Why she hadn't forcibly stopped him tasking advantage right at the beginning, he didn't know.

She was a neighbour, and his wife's friend, so what could he do? The sense of sexy fun had suddenly evaporated. He was left feeling guilty, though he wasn't going to let her off lightly, for she had been teasing him.

He slid his hand between her thighs, and felt how sexed up she was. Her pussy was wet and open. It was so tempting, he could hardly hold back. Angry with himself, and her, he slapped her ass.

'Sorry, sir, for being a naughty girl,' she whined.

He slapped her again, yet she didn't complain. Instead she apologised for being a tease. The self anger died down, leaving him angry with her. He slapped her ass again, leaving it red, with a hand mark colouring it.

'Sit up, and be a good girl,' he told her.

'Yes, sir, whatever you say, sir,' she humbly spoke. 'Thank you for punishing me, sir. I've been a naughty little slut, and deserved punishing,' she whined.

Felicity was absorbed in a fantasy, with the spanking making it so very real. Told to sit up, she struggled, but couldn't get free.

She was evidently trapped, so he helped her off his lap. A good opportunity to feel her body without her complaining. Despite wanting to delve into her sex, he made her sit in the cab. She was one hell of a sight. She looked so hot! Like one of those foreign commercials for a cold drink, sweat was beading on her skin. If he offered her a cold drink, would she roll it across her bare breasts? Her nipples were already hard as bullets. Her breasts were luscious, and firm. They were naturally large, no silicon there, as he could testify.

'You've been a very naughty girl, playing around, and losing your clothes,' Jim said.

'Yes, sir, I'm sorry, sir. I promise to behave and to do as I'm told. Whatever you want, sir,' she murmured.

He caught what she said, and wondered why she had. At least she wasn't blaming him for what happened. That had been his main worry, and it seemed to have been solved. Whatever was going through her sweet head, he was off the hook. She was so very tempting, and ready for it, yet his life would be thrown into turmoil if he fucked her. He couldn't just make use of her like an object, and expect everything to go back to normal afterwards.

'Get dressed, and I'll take you home,' he quietly said.

At that moment he saw a look of relief replace a brief look of disappointment. He wasn't going to get a kiss after all, and he dare not demand one. It would lead to other things. How come he was the sensible one, when she was an older woman? Damn! She wasn't just sexy looking, she was sexed up!

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Exhibitionist Wife Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds