• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Mounded by Monique: Journey Goes On

Mounded by Monique: Journey Goes On

12

The first part received interesting notes - pro and con. If you haven't read "The Introduction", you really should to make any sense of this chapter. Response to this chapter will determine if it is continued.

***

My three month check-up with Dr. Chirenon - where has the time gone? Monique and I drove into the city for my follow up following my mounding procedure just before Christmas last year. The weather was cold and rainy so we dressed accordingly. I wore blue tights under my skirt and a heavy wool sweater with my knee high leather boots. My long blonde hair spilling over my jacket collar. Monique wore a leather jacket over her blouse with tight-fitting jeans and ankle boots. Traffic was heavier than we had expected so we arrived just five minutes before our appointment. Breanna, Dr. Chirenon's receptionist and my 'mounder' confidante had just brought us both cappuccino's when the nurse called us back.

The nurse, Rachelle, asked me how I was feeling and if I had any problems. She did all this while taking my vital signs and generally checking me over before the doctor arrived. Once finished, she asked me to strip nude below the waist and to get into the exam chair. Monique sipped her cappuccino and listened to Rachelle's questions and my answers. She flipped through some of the information on other procedures mostly for something to do while we waited for the Doctor. I unzipped my boots and slipped them off. I unzipped my skirt and slipped it from my hips then pushed down the tights. The last to be slipped off was my matching boyshorts. I handed them all to Rachelle and she placed them off to the side of the exam chair. Rachelle put on a clean pair of latex gloves as she helped me into the chair. She adjusted it so the back lowered some and the legs lifted. She pulled the legs apart to greatly expose my boy pussy and anus for the examination. She commented to Monique on how well I had healed, it seemed I had received excellent care. The first couple drops of my leak splashed on the paper covering the chair then the wetness hid there sound thereafter. I knew I would leak being exposed like this, I just didn't expect it to be someone other than the Doctor. Monique finished her cappuccino then sipped mine, joking to me that I wouldn't be able to drink it while it was still hot anyway.

Dr. Chirenon entered the room with an apology for being a couple minutes late then hello's for both Monique and myself. He looked at the electronic notes Rachelle had input to the computer and commented on my vitals and everything looking good in the numbers. "Shall I take a look?" he asked rhetorically as he slipped on his latex gloves and pulled the stool with his foot between my legs. He had already affixed a headlamp to his head and switched on the light. Monique hovered over his left shoulder sipping my cappuccino. Rachelle handed the Doctor a speculum and he inserted the ends into my boy pussy then slowly spread the ends apart to inspect. He bent down and shined his light and could see my leaking penis head all pink and happy. Monique bent down to see what he was seeing. Dr. Chirenon then pressed one finger through the opening created by the speculum and nudged my slit open. I moaned with the intense sensation and leaked on his finger as he pulled it away from the slit. His finger pressed around my head and moved it to determine that I could move freely within my newly formed penile cavity. I moaned a little louder and clutched the arm rests. "Excellent responses to touch. Excellent seeping of fluid." Rachelle typed into the computer with her ungloved hand.

He pulled off one glove and switched off the light then looked at me. "Tell me Jamie ... do you have any discomfort in urinating?" I told him no discomfort at all. It was a bit a challenging aiming so not to make a mess but I'm dealing with that. The doctor nodded and commented that he did his best to align my head correctly. "And having orgasms?" Rachelle turned to look at me as she waited for the answer to input to the computer.

I looked to Monique first then to Dr. Chirenon before answering. "No ... No problems having an orgasm. It's very different than before the procedure but I cum when ... stimulated sufficiently." I was blushing, describing my orgasm ability with everyone knowing that it's from being fucked anally. Less than a year ago I had never had a man give me anal intercourse and now I'm telling near strangers.

The doctor then turned to Monique and asked, "It's only been one penis, I presume, given the description of the relationship you provided during our meeting three months ago." I was dripping more consistently now, my sex life being discussed so openly was making me crazy horny.

Monique crossed her long left leg over her right knee before answering. "Yes, just one penis. Jamie and I have tried a couple dildos but so far that has not had the affect of her cumming from them." The Doctor nodded then looked to Rachelle and asked her to have Breanna provide us a couple brands and models that have had positive outcomes with other patients. My heart was pounding and am sure my cheeks were red from this information being shared with Breanna.

Dr. Chirenon motioned to Rachelle and she handed him new gloves. He turned the light back on then took the gloves from her and slipped his hands into each. She squirted some lube onto the index finger of the right hand. The doctor bent down and pressed the lubed finger to my exposed anus. I hissed at the cold and he apologized but kept pushing the finger inside me. He twisted his finger inside me, feeling for my prostrate. His left hand was now rubbing my boy pussy and he soon had me moaning and twisting in the seat. His finger rubbed on my prostrate and I thought I would scream in pleasure. "Everything seems very responsive to the touch. I see no tearing of her anus. That's good." He turned to Monique, "I feel comfortable saying I can remove all restrictions from anal insertions." My boy pussy just leaked onto the seat and his fingers.

Dr. Chirenon then removed his finger from my anus and from my boy pussy. He removed the gloves and checked his notes in my paper file. "Ah yes, the conversation I had with your husband. Did you both know we had discussed 'Anulfld' for Jamie?" I looked at Monique, this was news to me. She smiled at me then turned to the doctor and confirmed that she was aware and supported his request if I was well enough for application.

The Doctor noted my apparent discomfort and turned to me, his hand softly pressing my mound, his experience telling him this would calm me. The physical distraction always calms the mounding patient. "No need to worry Jamie, I promise. Anulfld is a drug that I have designed for some patients, to assist with insertions in the anus. Gaylord has done extensive research into my science and inquired about a regimen for you. Well, for the three of you really. Anulfld causes the formation of lubrical ducts between the seminal vesticle and the anus," Rachelle brought up a diagram on the screen, "which becomes the new exit path for pre-cum and semen, meaning the anus becomes self-lubricating and that the subject can become wet when aroused."

"So I will cum out my asshole?" I squirmed and leaked from my penis and the Doctor applied steady pressure to my mound until he noted I had calmed down some. "Is it permanent?" I looked to Monique for some sense of protection.

"Oh goodness no, not permanent at all. It will need to be applied by an applicator inserted in your anus daily for five days then just once a week to keep the drug active. Once you've missed two weeks, the process reverses to the way you are now. Just think of the positives Jaime, you will no longer need to be lubed before any anal insertions. Most women take a tampon pad inside their underwear to shield from inadvertent leaking. It works amazingly well." Turning to Monique, "Shall we give Jamie the first dose? I can show you how."

"Yes Dr. Chirenon. Gaylord was quite intrigued by this drug. He has never been a fan of using lubricant and this seems so simple. Of course, I'll give the applications so it can't be any easier for him than that!" Monique laughed softly at the thought. "You'll be wonderful Jamie. If you don't like the change, talk with me and I will speak with Gaylord."

The Doctor closed the stirrups then motioned for me to turn over, my knees on the seat where my ass had just been seated. He helped me put my legs in the stirrups and slowly pulled them apart. My gawd, if Gaylord ever saw this chair, he'd order one! I didn't dare say that to Monique. Rachelle handed the applicator, it looked like a thick syringe with no needle, to Dr. Chirenon. He pressed his fingers against my anus and spread it apart enough to get the leading edge of the applicator inside. He pushed it inward until it hit the wall near my bladder. He had Monique hold the applicator and move it slightly so she could feel where it needed to sit. Then she pushed the plunger slowly until all the gel exited the applicator. She pulled it out of my anus. He told me I needed to stay like this for five minutes for the gel to adhere to my walls.

I was finally allowed down from the chair and allowed to dress. The Doctor said I would not notice anything until the fourth application and by the fifth, the full dosage would have taken affect. I pulled on my boots and met Monique and Dr. Chirenon in his office. "You look amazing Jamie, I'm very pleased with your progress. I will want to see you in three more months assuming no problems." Outside, Monique paid Breanna for three months supply of Anulfld. This admission caused me more discomfort but she only smiled. Then Breanna supplied a glossy hand-out of Dildos that have worked for mounding patients. She unashamedly pointed to her favorite. It looked huge on the handout. Monique folded it up and stuffed it in her handbag along with the receipt for Anulfld. I carried the bag filled with the supplies.

***

The next morning Monique texted me to join her in bed. I was still in my pajamas, but I got up quickly and took care of my bathroom duties before walking past Maria, the maid, with a hello. Knocking on the door, I walked in and found Monique still in bed herself. She pulled back the covers and patted the sheet beside her nude body. We spooned, her arm slipping over my side and into my pajama shorts. Her hand was quickly pressing my mound then moved lower to press her fingers against my boy pussy. I moaned and squirmed but she didn't relent. Her finger pushed inside my pussy and my penis head was being stimulated by her fingers. I was soon very wet on her fingers. I turned my head and found her lips. She kissed me hard, her tongue pushing against mine as her fingers pressed my slit. I could feel her becoming wet against my ass, her juices soaking through my pajamas. "Do you know what tribbing is Jamie?" I shook my head no, "It's how girls fuck. I want to try it with you."

She helped me off with my pajamas - tops and bottoms - and pushed back the covers on her bed. Her body always exquisite. Her firm, large breasts and soft curves of her hips. She moved me around so we were kind of facing each other, our legs scissored together. She took my hands in hers, lacing our fingers then pulled me to her until my boy pussy was rubbing her cunt. Monique began to push her wet cunt against my flesh and I soon found the rhythm to rub back. We were keeping constant contact on one another even though my boy pussy not quite like her cunt. Rubbing and grinding, she grew so very wet the longer we rubbed on each other. My boy pussy was leaking, the stimulation on my mound was driving me crazy but I knew by now I had no chance to orgasm this way. This was for Monique. Her heavy tits were bouncing and swaying as we pressed cunts together until finally Monique's body ... she spasmed against me, her cum spraying over us both as her head rolled back ... cumming against me. She released my hands from hers and I moved around to lie on my stomach, my face against her wet cunt. I lapped her labia, I pressed my lips around her engorged clit until she cried out from the intensity on her flesh. Clean, I licked her clean as Gaylord as told me I should always do for the Lady.

"Stay as you are Jamie," as she slipped from the bed and padded to the bathroom. I knew why. She returned with the second application of Anulfld, the first she had given me. "Now you need to tell me if it seems I'm not in the right place," as she pushed the leading edge through my anus. She pushed until I felt her on my bladder and I told her that was right. She squeezed the plunger slowly and the cool gel coated my wall. She pulled the applicator from my ass and I lay there as she went to the toilet and began her shower.

After lunch, Monique pulled out a box and said she had a surprise for me. I opened it a little bit apprehensively then burst into a big smile. One red, one blue micro bikini just as she had promised when she was telling me about the mounding procedure. Maria was still clearing the lunch plates but Monique shooed me away to try one on for her. I took the red one and scurried to my room. I slipped out of the baggy sweats I was wearing and then the bikini underwear. I stepped into each leg hole then pulled it up over my hips. Oh gawd I thought as I looked into the mirror, my mound looked so smooth under the tiny triangle of red material. The top of my pube arrow was visible still it was so small. I walked back out to show Monique but brought my sweats with me. She squealed with delight as she saw me in it. Then I quickly pulled on my sweats before Maria walked back in and saw me nearly nude. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you. I leaned over and kissed her on the cheek.

Two days later Monique gave me the fourth application of Anulfld in the morning. It would start to have noticeable affects I knew. She was kind enough to schedule a quiet day for us both as we really didn't know what to expect. Monique told Maria she could go home after her morning duties had been tended. I could feel my emotions welling up inside me, like a hormonal reaction to the change but the Doctor had said nothing of hormones. After lunch I felt a wet spot in the seat of my sweat pants and I started to cry. Monique noticed the tear and walked behind me and lowered my shorts. Yes, my leaking arousal had now transferred from my penis to my anus. I still had the itch in my penis, the nearly unquenchable desire to orgasm but now it was dripping from my asshole. She touched my puckered hole and wetness was on her finger, the clear liquid of precum arousal. "You will make Gaylord so very happy Jamie." We had gone shopping in advance of this happening and Monique had shown me how to place the feminine liners inside my panties and make them stick to the fabric to keep me dry. We hoped. We had also bought a new set of panty's, these much less sexier but large enough to accommodate the liner. There would be days when we would just throw caution to the wind but not today.

Morning five, the last of the daily applications. I lay across her bed and Monique inserted the thick applicator and pressed the plunger. The gel coated my walls and now the drug was completely in my system. The lubrical ducts were fully formed now inside me. My penis no longer leaked from my arousal. Gaylord returned from a week away from home, the week in which my anus was changed for his pleasure. His fucking had sometime become much more aggressive over the past couple months. It hurt at first but I had come to enjoy it, it made my orgasm cum much quicker. Some nights, I even came twice.

***

Gaylord walked into the house through the garage entrance to find Monique and I sitting in the library in casual elegance. He was a bit later than he had texted but not so much as that we had finished our first Whiskey's. He walked in and poured his Scotch then walked to Monique and kissed her mouth hard to say hello. He turned to me and took a swallow of his Scotch, "Strip. Now." I was shocked somewhat but had come to learn that his moods varied greatly and when he was this way I should not delay in following his commands. I stood up and pulled my blouse over my head. My long blonde hair partially spilled down my chest, partially down my back. I quickly kicked off my loafers and slid my lounging pants down my long, artificially tanned legs. Standing in just the soft white female panties with the absorbent pad was not what he wanted to see. Gaylord took another drink then, "Strip means naked."

I pulled my panties down my legs, the pad very damp from my arousal leak. He swallowed his drink then stepped forward and took my hand to lead me behind the couch. We were both now looking at Monique as she sipped her Whiskey, her nipples beginning to poke through her blouse. I heard his belt and zipper and then his pants were down around his knees. He took his cock in hand and began to rub my anus. I began to get wet on his head. My penis tried to grow hard in the cavity but I could only get it so hard. His cock kept rubbing my anus and soon I was dripping my arousal around the head of his cock. "She is so fucking wet Monique, her anus is dripping all over my cock and hand." I blushed at his crudeness. Monique stood and picked up his tumbler to refill the glass. She walked behind me, beside him and set hand the tumbler to him. Her mouth kissed his as he continued to tease my leaking anus with just the head of his cock.

I could feel her long fingers teasing my anus alongside his cock and I could only moan. My desire to orgasm was intense, Gaylord had not fucked me in nearly two weeks. So I had not cum in nearly two weeks, just the constant internal arousal clawing at me. Gaylord took the tumbler and took a healthy drink then told Monique to spread her legs for him. Monique set down her glass and hiked her skirt above her hips. Her cunt glistened at Gaylord. He pulled his head from leaking my asshole and I just groaned in frustration. He moved from between my feet to between hers. Monique was leaning against the couch just next to me, so close our arms touched. Gaylord pressed his cock, wet from my precum to her cunt and thrust inside her. Monique wrapped her arms around his shoulders, he was still dressed from work, and pushed her cunt to his cock. They aggressively fucked, bodies slamming bodies and I knew he would cum inside her and not inside me. My anus was leaking down my inner thighs as I watched them fuck. Gaylord reached over and teased my anus with one finger while he fucked his wife. I pushed to his finger and made guttural sounds as I tried to will myself to orgasm to no avail, of course. And then Monique cried out and sprayed her orgasm all over Gaylord's groin followed straight away by Gaylord's cock throbbing, cumming inside her cunt. He thrust hard and short as she milked his cum from his cock and balls.

Gaylord pulled out and picked up his Scotch. I wasted no time dropping to my knees and licking his cum from Monique's cunt. She pushed it out of her in thick globs, swallowing his cum without missing a drop. His cock pointed straight out and I shuffled on my knees to lick his groin, my tongue in his sparse pubes lapping all of Monique's cum from him then I took his cock in my mouth and cleaned his shaft and head of her cunt and their cum. There was a wet spot on the hardwood floor the size of bread plate. I finally pulled off his cock but stayed on my knees between them as they drank from their tumblers. My hips were moving in little circles as the intensity of the arousal was driving my body and mind crazy with lust. "So panty liners? Does she wet herself that much?"

"Yes, for now. Until we learn how the drug really acts and reacts with Jamie's body. This being the first afternoon, we didn't want to make a mess by being lazy. It won't be a problem for her or I. Will it for you Gay?" Monique lowered her skirt over her hips and ass but didn't move from behind the couch. Her hand was stroking the top of my head as she and her husband talked about me as if I wasn't there. I could feel myself still oozing from my asshole, being on my knees and naked, the wet spot slowly growing under me. I so wanted to be fucked.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Mounded by Monique: Journey Goes On

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds