• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • In Heaven

In Heaven

12

I was pissed off and clearly upset.

We just arrived to sunny Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic for our short 5 days' vacation and they started the wrong way, after having a heated discussion with my wife Sara at our hotel room that Saturday morning.

We were trying to make this up by giving ourselves some extra time to reconstruct our marriage, after 5 years of lovely relationship, however lately our homogeneity was put on test, so we decided to go for a short time off to that magnificent place on the Caribbean.

Even though, I told Sara that bringing my step-daughter for those 5 days wouldn't be appropriate, as we wanted to have privacy, time for reflection and space to share our thoughts, she stubbornly decided not to listen to my recommendations and invited her to Dominican Republic.

We started swinging about 2 years ago back in Miami, where we live, joining a well-known swinger club and experienced 3 amazing hardcore couples full swap and 2 awesome MFM threesomes. Of course, both of us, enjoyed at full throttle.

My wife Sara is 45 years old, medium build, kind of chubby type of person, long curly hair, nice hips, sweet ass and a beautiful and magnificent boobs rack, which she considers her proudest act of God, as she does not hide it at all. Her 36D pair of sexy melons are her main feminine asset and for all these 2 years of swinging her tits were her major attraction to all male audience we have shared them with.

I'm her age too, however I'm trying to stay fit by taking care of myself, eating healthy, properly and having my mind clear of any other trouble.

Last night, we went to one of the local swinging clubs at Puerto Plata and got hooked up with a friendly couple of Spain, both of them in their late 40's, enjoying their vacation with similar needs of letting to explore themselves and discovering new sexual boundaries and sensations. However, right at the beginning of what it would be a crazy evening at our hotel suite, my step-daughter Daniella entered our room and ruined the moment completely.

"I'm taking a break honey, let me find myself first before we let things to get worse," I told her leaving the room in the morning and heading back to the lobby to get my breakfast.

"Ok, just do it, but be aware I won't stop enjoying the day by myself along Daniella, I'll leave you alone today and please I'd expect you would do the same to me," she replied. "And don't blame Daniella for what happened last night," Sara commented again standing in front of the other bed where Daniella's body was laying down sleeping like a baby.

I stared at her daughter's figure and some guilty and dirty thoughts came to my mind. Covered by a tiny see-through sexy pajama, it shows how her dedication to the practice of volleyball did pay off and stupendously exposes her notorious physical attributes.

Daniella is Sara's daughter from her first marriage, broken a long time ago by her husband's abuse with alcoholism and wrong friends. At her age, 23 years old, a young body that already changed from being a sweet glorious teenager to a well-grown mature hot woman.

For me, witnessing her fast and furious biological changes in the last 5 years was more than a torture, as I started to question myself what role I was playing with Daniella. Am I still her lovely step-father who was taking care of her by paying her college education and making sure all her financial needs are covered? Or am I the horny and jealous man who stares daily to her hot body sculpted at perfection by the practice of a sport she loves and indistinctly imaging myself exploring her without any guilt or shame at all?

I know, it's a daily tough call for me and this time was not the exception.

Last night, Daniella was wearing a tight sexy blue dress that engulfed her athletic body in one piece of art. She is 6'2, 155 pounds, long fit thick legs and really not well developed breasts, as this is usually the case for volleyball players at her age.

But, oh my God, her glamorous and fascinating ass was an obvious act of God.

Gloriously bumpy, perfectly shaped as a cute bubble, her rounded buttocks show without any hesitation how her rear asset is worth that a thousand words. And she knows how to show off.

Daniella broke recently a long relationship with one of the volleyball's team sponsors, a relation that I always rejected, but my wife Sara, never understood.

Her boyfriend, a 45 years old businessman from Orlando, was the lucky bastard. What kind of relationship can a mother approve for her own daughter? He was a wealthy guy where money was not an issue, and my step-daughter Daniella, 22 years younger that him, was his sweet sexual toy. Crystal clear for me, but not for my wife.

Of course, I have to admit it that I felt envy, realizing Daniella had what he was looking for. A perfect young, fresh and tight pussy and an amazing ass to fuck. And she knew he would be her sugar daddy, no matter what.

Fortunately she broke her relationship and now her pussy and her ass didn't have a new owner. A wrong reason for Sara to bring her young sizzling hot daughter to Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic.

Last night, while we were leaving to the swinger bar and Daniella was going to the hotel's bar by herself wearing that sexy blue dress, I returned to our suite to bring my cell phone which I left behind over the night table, letting Sara and Daniella to take the ride into the elevator down to the lobby.

2 minutes later, I was alone waiting again for the elevator when I saw a young guy coming out of room 610, right across ours, and immediately after the elevator arrived and open its doors, a guy on his early 50's came up pronouncing those magic words that any horny man would like to hear:

"Wow, you just missed a queen getting out of the elevator on the lobby", he said looking at the young dude standing right besides me. "Early 20's, cute face, tall, amazing legs, a wonderful tight dress and an insane 2000 dollars piece of ass". I felt uncomfortable realizing, of course, that he was talking about my step-daughter Daniella. "And she was with, I guess, her mom, who has a truly fuck-me rack and a nice rear bumper too," he added.

Judging by his face, I realized he was his father, commenting explicitly on Daniella's sexy dress and Sara's darling revealing cleavage.

I quickly entered the elevator, while both of them returned back to their room.

At that moment, I knew leaving Daniella to enjoy those 5 days by herself would be a bad idea.

That morning, after having a nice breakfast sitting alone on one of the restaurant tables right by the corner, I decided to take a swim at the pool, enjoying the view of hot Europeans and Canadians MILFs enjoying their vacation with their families.

Looking at young women at the pool, still shocks me to realize I live with a hot 23 years old step-daughter that knows perfectly what mature men want from her, and what she can offer to let them please with her body.

As time passed by and the sticky sun started to nail down my head, I went to the pool bar packed with wet sun tanned bodies and thirsty souls.

At first I didn't realize it, but it took me a while to settle down as I was watching my wife Sara and my step-daughter Daniella chatting with the guys I met at the elevator early this morning. Holding each of them a pair of pina coladas, they were wearing their sexy swim suits exposing themselves to those two guys, a 50 years old horny and divorced father and his 26 years old son, both of them enjoying the last night of their vacation and looking for fun and adventure.

I stepped back and sat on one of the pool chairs trying to hide from them.

As expected, Sara and the older guy were talking and laughing like well-known friends, while Daniella matched and shared her interests with the young dude.

Immediately after leaving with their drinks, all 4 came back to the beach where they were sharing a tent. It hit me hard to see how the 50 years old guy stared at Sara's well-exposed boobs rack through her revealing bikini top when he helped her out from the pool. And even more to witness how the mature guy glued his eyes, lowering his head indiscreetly towards Daniella's tiny bikini bottom and enjoying the view while she was coming out of the pool.

It looks like the older guy made a comment on Daniella's hot young body and all 4 of them laugher heavily while she started to mimic walking towards the beach like a famous model on a NY Fashion runway.

Of course, through her blue bikini bottom her bumpy ass looked like a gorgeous and delicious wild fruit waiting to be licked and eaten by a hungry horny man. Well, the candidate was already there, walking behind her.

For the next 8 hours, I saw them interacting close to each other and getting together like really good friends enjoying the sunny beach of Puerto Plata and the exquisite food from one of the restaurants where they shared the table.

Finally, at 6 pm Sara texted me realizing the time is up for me.

"We met 2 guys from Denver, a father and his son, we are going to one of the local bars for some dancing and drinks tonight, I miss you and I love you," she finished her message.

"Ok honey, enjoy responsibly and please take care of Dani," I texted back to her.

At 8 pm, hiding like a stranger I saw Sara and Daniella, and the two lucky guys, getting out of the elevator together and arriving at the lobby where they grabbed a taxi.

Sara was wearing her tight pink dress and her open-minded revealing cleavage. Her busty and spiky melons looked explicitly gorgeous and it was quite obvious her lucky Denver's older dude was enjoying the view. Through her darling cleavage, I saw clearly how my wife Sara was proud of her front sexy asset and that night it was the perfect excuse to show off and tease a divorced guy by wearing that open-minded pink dress.

Behind them, Sara's tight light green dress said it all. Attractive, selfish and proud of her toned body, the lovely fashioned dress she was wearing that night covered and hide her small cute tits and finished tight to her hips with a sexy and seductive green skater mini skirt. Her exposed long, fit and thick legs and her splendid and gratifying rounded ass in full show. From the distance I was sitting watching them leaving to the bar, I guess 30 or 40 feet, her amazing bubble shaped buttocks and her thick legs were a total distraction for any male living soul.

Her rear curved asset looked sublime and opulent. And I wasn't the only one how noticed her sexy and appealing light green dress.

"Look that girl dude, the one with the green mini skirt," commented a guy who was sitting besides me, elbowing his friend.

"Holy shit!!, look at those legs and look at that ass man, wow, look at that," his friend said turning his body towards the exit door while all 4 of them were leaving the hotel lobby.

"That guy is a lucky fucking boyfriend, shit, can you imagine dude fucking that ass all night long?", the other guy said laughing.

Once they left the hotel, I walked to the elevator and went back to our room, stopping one second before opening the door and remembering how this morning a heavily inappropriate sexual comment made by the older guy from room 610 targeted Daniella, my lovely step-daughter.

It hurt like hell realizing the same guy put a price on Daniella's ass this morning was now heading to a local bar escorted by my wife Sara and her daughter Daniella, and certainly, enjoying the privileged view provided by their feminine and sexy sculpted bodies.

It was 8:30 pm and our room was totally messy. Daniella's and Sara's elegant cocktail dresses all over the place showing that both of them tried every single one of the dresses before leaving with their companions. Probably with only one clear objective in their minds, dress to impress. And certainly they will succeed.

Over the bed a hairdryer, a bottle of Carolina Herrera's perfume, Daniella and Sara's wet bikinis and their underwear. Their luggage wide open and pieces of clothes scattered all over the room.

I walked out and sat on the small sofa, turning the TV on trying to clear my mind, while out there my lovely wife and her daughter were sharing some drinks with two strangers from Denver.

Hours passed by and I was torturing myself watching the lousy images of a 90's movie, at the same time imagining scenes of Sara dancing tight with the mature guy pushing her breasts against his torso, and Daniella letting the younger dude to put his hands on her hips.

As I knew the night would be long, I decided to come down to the bar and chill out and relax, while they arrived back from their evening.

As a sign of God, at 11:57 pm, while enjoying my sweet Dominican rum, I checked my old watch and something told me to head back to the room. So, I decided to follow my premonition. Right before crossing the lobby I saw Sara, Daniella and the two guys getting out of a taxi.

Now, it was crystal clear for me what their intentions were.

At the front, Sara was suspiciously holding hands with the younger dude. At the back, the 50 years old guy had his right arm crossed over Daniella's shoulder. Both walking side by side like a happy couple. Like father and daughter.

All four of them walked slowly, for some moments stumbling, showing signs that alcohol was running through their veins and their heads, while laughing commenting on their dancing experience at the local bar.

As they arrived to the elevator I quickly hide behind one of the Tours operators counters, like a cat waiting for its mouse. And then, a shocking sensation of disappointment, adrenaline, masculine arousal and desperation went through my whole body from head to toes.

While the young guy hold Sara's hand and push the elevator button, the older guy without hesitation, let his right arm to slowly fall through Daniella's back stopping over her amazing bubble shaped ass, grabbing her bumpy rear asset generously and moving his right hand all over her sexy and firmed buttocks.

What a fucking amazing view for me to witness how, 12 hours later, the same mature dude who admired my step-daughter's rear asset this morning exiting the elevator, was now putting his right hand all over her 2000 dollars' ass, reclaiming total ownership of that piece of art.

Daniella was muted and let this guy to play with her notorious male's torture toy.

I believe it took like 15 or 20 seconds for the elevator to arrive at the lobby. That was plenty of time for a divorced guy to discover, literally, with his own hands, where he was planning to put his horny dick that night.

Finally, the elevator arrived and all 4 entered getting out of my sight.

The next 25 min I was in shock sitting like a dumb guy lost in the middle of nowhere.

To my mind came the last 5 years of lovely family activities, the trip to Paris, the camping vacation in upper New York, Daniella's sexy high school prom dress and the image of that stupid 45 years old boyfriend fucking her from behind on one of my dreams. Then, I said to myself, "fuck that thing, I'm going there," standing up and walking to the elevator to face my own reality.

We've been enjoying with Sara the swinging lifestyle for the last 2 years, but at the same time, I've been tortured watching my own step-daughter to live her open sexuality with mature men free of guilty and without any boundaries.

It can't be possible I just watched a total stranger from Denver, 27 years older that her, to put his hand over her amazing ass, letting him to discover by himself that piece of art, while me, her lovely step-father can't take a piece of the pie.

Finally, I arrived to our room just to hear moaning noises coming from inside. I grabbed the key card, put it inside the reader and push the door, opening it slowly.

On the suite's small living room, the younger guy was sitting on the sofa naked, while my wife Sara, naked too, was riding his massive thick cock like a happy cowgirl. Her body was moving up and down while his brutal 8 or 9 inches shaft was pounding her pussy covered with a white condom. Silently and slowly, Sara's delicious breasts were being devoured by the 26 years old guy sucking her massive nipples and grabbing with her hands what he couldn't reached with his own hungry mouth.

Once they hear the door opening, Sara turned her head towards the door and greeted me:

"Wow, look who's here, do you want to join us, Mark?", she said calling me by my own name.

I walked towards them, while the young guy stopped sucking and chewing her massive breasts and looked at me putting his rules:

"Let me finish first with this pair of beauties," he said pushing her naked torso towards him and taking Sara's boobs back to his mouth.

Sara extended her right arm towards me and approaching her I immediately kissed her passionately at the same time heavily moaning noises were coming from the main room.

After the 5 seconds kiss, I turned back to the main room where the noises were coming from, but before reaching the door my wife Sara begged me:

"Please do not go there, Daniella has already a companion, she's busy," she said.

I turned back to Sara and answered the way I was waiting for almost 5 years:

"Daniella's ass is so fucking amazing, do you think I will miss this chance to get a piece of what I think it's mine too?", I replied walking towards the door.

And I wasn't wrong. I carefully pushed slightly the door without being heard and the view was fantastic.

Daniella's naked body looked like a queen on her royal bed. Her tight light green dress was torn apart, lying over the floor, same as her heels and her Victoria's Secret sexy underwear.

She looked stunning and pretty. She was all fours, like any other living man would position her before fucking a young woman with a perfect rounded ass. Her body was shaking vigorously and her hair was moving over her head in all directions, at the same speed, Mr. Smith, a recently divorced IT manager from Denver was pounding her pussy fiercely from behind.

That erotic sound of Mr. Smith lower abdomen hitting constantly Daniella's rounded buttocks like a wet applause filled the room with magic and eroticism. Her wet vaginal fluids and Mr. Smith's dick were now good partners, at the same time his cock, covered with a blue condom, was traveling back and forth, in and out, pounding my step-daughter's vulva, at a crazy and solid rhythm.

Neither Mr. Smith nor Daniella did notice I was in the room watching them reaching their sexual climax. And what a good timing for me it was when both of them let their bodies to explode.

Those wild and mastered pelvic movements of Mr. Smith's naked body fucking her from behind in a perfect doggy style position while he was grabbing her from her hips suddenly came to a stop and he lifted his head to the suite's ceiling room and screamed his masculine orgasm like a wild stallion preaching his last words before collapsing mounting her well-preferred mare.

"Daniella, Daniella, Dani, oh my," he yelled loudly now stopping his body and grabbing viciously Daniella's hips like his life jacket in the middle of a storm.

I felt strange and a sensation of envy came through my body.

What can go through the mind of a 50 years old divorced guy, while his dick is buried deeply inside of a sexy young woman's pussy he just met this morning on the elevator? What else he could be thinking now, when Daniella's ass enchanted him and for the last 12 hours caused him so much masculine arousal? What else do you want now that your dick is vomiting solid streams of cum inside the pussy you always dream about?

While he allowed Daniella's upper body to slide forward and leaned her head against the pillows while she screamed her orgasm, Mr. Smith, breathing heavily, remained static feeling how his balls were emptying out his first brutal load of cum of the night inside my step-daughter's pussy, while his lower abdomen was rubbing against that 2000 dollars piece of ass, as he labeled it before.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • In Heaven

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 88 milliseconds