• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Mistress Cindy's New Swingers

Mistress Cindy's New Swingers

123

This story is fictional and does not advocate abuse of power by police (or anyone impersonating an officer) it is strictly a creation of fiction. Sex should always be with consenting adults always. Enjoy.

*****

My wife Kay and I walked out of the sex club we had been checking out online for a few months It looked safe clean and upscale not run down like some others or not even that sleaze. Before I tell you what happened, let me give you some background. We were high school sweethearts that had no real sexual experiences before we got married. We were not virgins, but it was the kind of high school sex fumbling around where we were still developing our sexual likes and dislikes, the teenage experimentation still. So we had started talked about spicing up or sex life by bringing a partner or another couple into the bedroom. This talk started out like most do I imagine just stories before or during sex to turn each other on.

For months we had been looking at sex clubs that were near where we lived but were not close to us so that we did not run into anyone we knew. After months of talking Kay was very horny after work at the hospital one day.

Kay grabbed my cock through my pants and said: "I want to go to the club tonight." My dick began to get hard with the thought of going to the club and her hand on my manhood. I thought this was going to lead to another fantasy story telling sexcapade which was fine by me. I had no clue it would change our life and open up a whole new world. "Are you sure?" was all I could manage as I heard the words escape my lips.

We kissed, and Kay got on her tip toes and whispered in my ear; "I want to try to find women to fuck me while you watch if you're good I may even give you what you have always wanted a two women blowjob."

Kay was normally very submissive sexually so this was new to me. But my ever growing dick was liking it. So we both showered, with Kay teasing my cock the whole time. We took turns washing every inch of each other's body. We got out of the shower and dried off and grabbed what we now call our fun bag. Kay had been building it for some time. It had her favorite dildo in it, lube, condoms, water, spare towels, wet wipes, etc. We got in our car and drove to the club it was about an hour away from our home.

We pulled into the parking lot, I looked at Kay and asked: "Are you sure about this?"

She leaned over, kissed my neck, her warm breath on my neck and nibbled on my ear. "You want to see two women worship your cock don't you?"

My cock which hard on had been growing again answered before I could think. "Let's go!"

We got off the car and went in with butterflies in my stomach about what it would be like. My mind was racing, I was thinking about getting a blow job from two women, I was also worried is there anyone I know inside? My cock was just above average, but I had been in enough locker rooms and seen enough porn to know there were men with bigger cocks than mine. We got to the club and the host asked if we had been before we said "no."

She introduced herself as Sarah. There was some paperwork to fill out which we did. We told the club rules, and we were given a tour. I could have sworn I saw Sarah checking Kay out. I noticed that Kay was holding my hand tighter and tighter. It did not dawn on me at first, but it should have.

We walked around the club and watched different people have sex, as we were still both sexual inexperienced Kay got a little sensory overload seeing people walk around naked, seeing people fuck in the rooms, the sex swing. We watched a women ride a Symbian I was hoping to watch Kay do it, but no such luck. Kay was horny, but she was also unsure. We both worried about what could happen.

I leaned down to kiss Kay because she was about 7 inches shorter than me, I moved her long brown hair out of the way to kiss her neck. She whispered that she was not comfortable and wanted to leave. We had only been in the club for about an hour. My raging hard on deflated with those words. I did not want to push her, but I also had been so horny for the last two hours I knew I would have blue balls.

I must have visual expressed my sexual frustration because Kay grabbed by cock and said: "I will blow you the whole way home, and you can cum as much as you need to." I did not know then, but I would cum several times till I was beyond sore, just not the way Kay had planned.

With that, my worry of blue balls vanished, and I was still disappointed, but we head out of the club. So with her hand on my dick we walked out to the car. As soon as we got in the car, she kissed me and apologized that she was just not ready yet.

"I understand I told her not worry we still got to see live porn."

She said; "I am hornier now than I was after work, so pull out your cock so I can suck on it."

Without any further discussion, her hands were undoing my pants and pushing them down to the floor. As this club was in an isolated rural area near the highway, I thought for sure we would be safe. Kay had on a simple sundress and no underwear.

Kay is not skinny she is a smaller BBW, we had both put on a few extra pounds. However, her 38 DDD tits were something I hoped would never go away even as we both tried to lose weight.

I started to drive out of the parking lot of the club, as Kays warm mouth started to kiss my balls every hair on my balls was sending singles up by spine to my brain of pleasure. The sexual frustration of the club had me horny as hell. My cock was at full hard on all 7" inches was filling with as much blood as it could, and I was rock hard. Kay opened her both and without any playing shoved my rock hard cock down her deep in her throat. The point where my cock could feel the back of her throat trying to pull by cock deeper to swallow it.

She came up, and I was trying to do my best to drive, but she was working my cock with her mouth like she had not had sex in years. I knew if she kept this up I was not going to last much longer. Just as I was about to cum in her mouth, I see red and blue lights in the mirror. I thought FUCK!

Here I am with my pants on the floor one leg hanging out of them, Kay around my cock and her ass pointing out the passenger window. Showing off a full moon. I tell Kay, and she tries to slide back over and cover up. It was no use we were busted. We had not even gotten more than 5 miles from the club.

I knew there was no way to get my pants on, but I wanted to buy time and get off at the next exit off the freeway to try. As I pulled off the exit, I noticed that it was a deserted place, and old abandoned gas station with no lights and no one around.

As I pulled to a stop, I had managed to pull my underwear up. Kay was back in her seat. We thought we safe. Something that would not last long. We heard two car doors open and shut. The bright lights of the police car, with the flashing light blind us.

Kay had started in on me already "I am never blowing you again in the car, you can't even keep it on the road, you can only think with one head at a time."

Just then I heard an officer deep voice. "Sir, do you know why we are stopping you tonight?" I tried to think of something that would not get me in trouble, but would be reasonable."

As I saw two flashlights shining in the car. "No, I don't officer." Was all I could think of.

"Sir, when you got on the highway my partner was mooned by your female companion, who is she, sir?"

I felt all the blood drain out of my face; I did not know what to say. All I could think of is we are or at least Kay is going to jail for mooning a cop. I tried to compose myself gather my thoughts. Did I tell the officer my wife was blowing me and was playing, and we did not see them? Or did I say we were playing some childish game?

Then he said, "Let me see both of your licenses so I can run a check on you two." You both stay her and answer my partner's questions. It seems like he was the ranking office and in control, how right and wrong I was. I had not even looked over to see who his partner was or what she was doing.

The officer did not see me in just my underwear? So many thoughts were going through my head. I look over and say a female face looking at my wife as if she was undressing her with her eyes. Here radio crackled with her partner's voice "10-22 on two individuals, first is May Anthony date of birth of January 28, 1985, second is Female Kay DOB of March 8, 1986."

I saw very sexy women in uniform with hair pulled up in a bun, so I could only wonder how long it was. My cock was stirring, and I knew I had to stop or we going to be in real trouble.

The female officer seemed to be enjoying the view of my wife's Harding nipples in the cool, crisp air and then snapped back into it. "So Mama why did you moon my partner and I with that nice sexy round ass of yours?" I was freaking out what was she going to say?

For whatever reason, Kay still horny said: "To be honest I never saw you I was too busy sucking my husband's cock and playing with myself." My jaw dropped to the floor almost as in one of the old Saturday Morning Cartoons. Did my submissive wife just tell a very attractive female cop that she was masturbating and blowing me?

The female officer did not look phased, she said; "You just came from the club and were so horny you could not wait to get home bet?"

My wife said; "Yes, we were first times and did not want to stay and play, but I could not wait to play we have over an hour drive home."

The female officer started to tell us how dangerous distracted driving was. When her radio cracked "Code 1, No wants or warrants on either individual." her partner's voice came back on the radio.

"10-4 central." With that I heard him walking back up to the car.

I saw something in his hand but could not see what it was. Then the lights of his patrol car caught them, and I saw a flickering flash it was metal whatever it was. I heard her tell her partner to say "It's who and what we thought it was!"

With that, I heard him say "Sir, I need you step out of the car and face the car." I knew better than do anything but comply. I got out just in my briefs and shirt and faced the car. "I have to check you for weapons before we proceed."

My heart was pounding, and I thought we were going to jail for sure. After a quick pat down he tells me to turn around. I do, I am facing a man that is about three inches taller than me with a nice complexation, and I am trying to think of what to say to get out of this.

He tells me. "I need to place you in handcuffs for our safety just to do a quick search of your car."

I feel the cold metal lock on my wrist as he cuffs me with my hands in front. I see his partner doing the same things to my wife. We are now facing back to each other over the car. We hear the two officers chuckle in the car. They must have found our fun bag. The finished their search of the front seat. I am just trying to think we can tell our family when we have to be asked to be bailed out of jail at 3 am.

The officer name badge I see is Sgt. Scott. Looks at me and says "Sir, please get back into your car for a moment." I move my hands up to have him take off the cuffs. "Just sit down."

I climb back in the car. He reaches in and unlocks one of the cuffs. He then places one of my arms through the steering wheel and re-cuffs me. "Just sit here while we investigate."

His partner has taken my wife back to the patrol car and has searched her. I can't hear them clearly. But I hear my wife say "We were just at the club and I was so overwhelmed with what was going on, I was horny, scared, and in love with seeing real life porn my pussy was wet."

"So you did not play at the club?" the female officer asks.

"No Kay replies.

I hear Sgt. Scott say "Mind if we check?" "Uh, I guess not,"

Kay replies. Check how the fuck are they going to check that? Ask people at the club. With that, I see the officers push my wife and her tits to the trunk of the car. I see my wife's face of panic. I know the officers are wearing black nitrile gloves, and I see my wife jump. I can only guess what is going on.

I hear the female officer "Tight and wet she has not been fucked tonight." Kays' face is a mix of panic and pleasure she has always been submissive so I know she is enjoying this. Attempts to have her take a dominant role even during sex have met with a lackluster response.

The lights on the patrol car go off so I can see a little more. I notice my wife is looking a little freaked out. The female officer comes to the car; I see her name tag Officer Cindy. She is holding in her hand our fun bag. "What you two did is illegal, and we could run you into jail and book you. However, we know that if we start harassing the club members the local hotels and other places would lose a lot of business. So we are not going to do that."

She continued "However, because of our status as officers we can't play at the club. However, as you two are not from around her and you only came up for sex. Which from my invitation of your wife pussy she nor you did not get? I am willing to help you out. However, this time, there won't be much enjoyment for you." With a wide grin on her face. "But you will still get some, just not the pussy you where hoping for. "

She confided "Seeing that nice big ass of your wife as you drove by got me wet. So if you want, I will help you relax your wife and loosen her up so your next trip up won't leave your balls so blue."

I was shocked but did not know what to say. Then Officer Cindy reached in and to play with my cock.

"Trust me, in the end; you will be thankful to me for doing this for you."

Officer Cindy was tall I noticed with a pair of DD's that were pushing on her uniform. She had long flowing blonde hair that was tied back in a pony tail she let out.

My cock was getting hard. I gulped "What do you have planned?"

Her response was quick "You won't be fucking me so get that out of your heads right now." With a grin. "Your wife will have a nice time, and you will watch. Every man has fantasized at some time or another about his wife with another women or man or both. Just enjoy the show."

I started to whimper about my blue balls before I could say a word, Officer Cindy leaned in the window and kissed my neck and said. "Trust me; there might a future traffic stop fun for you."

With that, my little head answered for me. "Yes, mistress."

Officer Cindy's eyes lit up as I heard the words leave my mouth. "Good boy, you said the magic word. You will be glad you did." She keyed her mic on her shoulder. "69 to dispatch, Sgt. Scott and I will be 10-7 for lunch."

"Roger, 69, we have you 10-7 at 03:30, Have a good lunch."With that, I noticed that Officer Cindy had never taken her hand off my cock. The feel of her black nitrile glove on my cock had me losing Control, and I started to grind on her hand. Which had her move her hand fast. Slapping me in the face. "You did not ask to do that; you need permission till I un-cuff you for anything."

"Yes, Mistress Cindy" I responded, I had never been submissive I had always been the dominate one. She threw our fun bag on the hood of the car.

She looked it over and said, "Thank you for the supplies this is going to be a fun lunch." She walked away from the car back to the patrol car and got something out. My wife and Sgt. Scott came up to the front of our car. He placed my wife down on the hood. He looked into my eyes and had the biggest grin on his face.

Officer Cindy came back, and I heard a smack of Kay's ass with a hand. She had just moaned. She loved having her ass smacked. I felt Officer Cindy hand pulling my cock out. "Mistress, I thought you said I was not getting anything." She looked at me cross.

"You're not! Not real at least." With a laugh. She then pulled out the lube and poured half a bottle on my cock. She then reached in and pulled out the Fleshlight that was in our fun bag. She slow slides it on my cock, and I about blew my whole load. She did not stroke it she just placed it on my cock deep.

She opened my door and moved my seat forward and the steering wheel down. She had the seat move forward till the cock filled Fleshlight was touching the steering while then she went a little further so I could feel the pressure of the steering while though the Fleshlight on my cock. She then pulled out a roll of duct tape and wrapped my cock filled Fleshlight to the steering wheel. She must have gone around the steering wheel and the cock filled Fleshlight 20 times as it offered just a little more pressure on my cock.

She then kissed me deep. Then she said "I thought you should taste what I taste like before I eat your wife out. You can fuck this fake pussy as much as you want, you can cum as much as you want. You will still be cuffed to the steering wheel, so you can even move it side to side a little. But I warn you if you come out Sgt. Scott and I will be too busy to help get your dick back in it. So be careful." With those words, my mind snapped back to where was my wife.

I looked to see what was going on to my surprise nothing. Officer Cindy had moved the bag, so I had a full view of the three of them. I heard Officer Cindy ask my wife "So which one of these toys is your favorite, I know you like me always brings your favorite."

Kay responded "The little red dildo with a built in vibrator."

With that Sgt. Scott smacked her ass. Officer Cindy "Your husband figured out, I will have to tell you. You will address me as Mistress, or be punished."

Kay responded without hesitation "Yes, Mistress Cindy."

"You should know while Sgt. Scott outranks me on the job; he is my slave. He helps me train new playmates and possible slaves." Mistress Cindy responded.

Hearing the words come out of her mouth had my cock hard, I could not help myself. I noticed I was fucking the Fleshlight. Kay had always been submissive, but I have always wanted to explore with true dominate women.

I heard Kay say "Yes, Misstress." I missed the question.

But I saw Cindy turn around, and the dress was lifted over her head. I saw her plump white ass in the headlights of our car as Sgt. Scott Lifted her on the hood.

"Sgt. Slave, on your knees and get her pussy wet for me." "Yes, Mistress." Then I saw Sgt. Scott's head disappear as I saw my wife's eyes roll back in her head as she arched her back up and our eyes made contact. I could only imagine what he was doing between her legs was sending her over the edge. Even with her hands cuffed she grabbed his head, and I know she came on his face without question. But she closed her legs around his head and tried to pull him in deeper. But she was smacked on her ass hard.

By Mistress Cindy, Kay yelped. "I did not tell you could do that. Let him go!"

Kay complied without any hesitation her submissive side was on full display. "I am sorry Mistress!" With that, I saw Sgt. Scott rises from between Kays legs that were shaking. His face was covered in my wife's cum. I was shocked I would have had a rock on hard-on, but I did not see a bulge in his pants.

"I like to lick a women's cum up. He just starts you off." Officer Cindy ordered.

With that, I saw her smile at me as she picked up Kays favorite toy and then licked it and sucked on it and then disappeared between Kay's legs. With that, I started pumping my Fleshlight harder and blew a load of cum in it that felt like it would not stop. Even after three or four massive eruptions from my cock seeing my wife on the hood of the car with dominate women between her legs my hard-on would not go away.

My wife was in ecstasy I could hear it her moans. I noticed that Sgt. Scott was facing the two of them; I would have done anything for his view, but I was still cuffed to the steering wheel. But he was looking around but never moved his body from them.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Mistress Cindy's New Swingers

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds