• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Naughty Sleepwalker

Naughty Sleepwalker

So we could say that this story starts when I was young. At that time I had a very big problem with authority. I would act out. By that I mean that any time I got in trouble with my parents, I would wait until they fell asleep and I would get out of bed and sneak downstairs and break things. It could be a lamp or some dishes, whatever I could attach my anger to.

The morning after I would have these outbursts I would pretend to not know what they were talking about. Pretty typical toddler behavior, deny deny deny. If I was in a normal family this would have been corrected by some sort of punishment or the belt. That was not the case in this family; see in this family my step mother had decided that I was a sleepwalker. She felt confident in making this judgment because of her degree in psychology. She decided that if I had a strong emotional reaction to anything during the day that it could be expected that I would have a sleepwalking event that same night or very shortly thereafter.

She bought more books on the matter of sleepwalking and made sure to educate everyone including me and my stepsister, who was about the same age as me, about the perils of living with a sleepwalker. The biggest one being that under no circumstance do you ever wake a sleepwalker while they are sleepwalking. The only exception would be the case of safety. For instance if I was about to jump off a roof, or walk into traffic you would stop me.

None of the safety issues would apply to me because I knew that I did not sleepwalk, I was a pretender. I never felt bad about this though, I simply used it to let off steam, and sometimes to get what I wanted. For example; we would be at a store and I wanted a toy, or candy, and my parents did not buy it for me, they could expect that night I would have an 'incident' and they would now have to buy a new set of plates. It would not stay that innocent.

My father was a hard working business man who would leave for a week or two several times a year for work meetings. He was left by my whore of a mother for a younger man. I never met her; my father took custody of me at two years old and moved out. By the time I was four he had married my stepmother, who brought a daughter into the marriage, and that was that.

Once I was older I started to realize the power that I had. I would climb out of bed at night, bored and curious; I would look for other things that I could do that would interest me. Maybe I could climb into my mother's bed, or my sister's. I decided that I did not like sleeping alone so I simply crawled into my mother's bed and cuddled up next to her. It was a big shock to her the first time, but being the psychologist she was she said my name a few times and when she got no reaction she realized I was 'sleepwalking' and just went back to sleep with me beside her. I guess she figured it was better than me breaking things, and my dad was on a trip so everything was ok.

I kept this routine up for years. I would sleep with my mother if dad was gone. If dad was home I would sleep with my sister. I would keep up with breaking things every now and then just to keep the façade alive. Whenever I did that it was so routine that someone would start cleaning it up in the morning silent and wordless. To tell the truth I don't even know if they talked to each other about my bedtime visits. Again it did not matter because to all involved it was better than having to clean up glass or buy new plates, or a lamp, etc.

As the years progressed, and me and my sister's 18th birthday, so did my experimentation. My nighttime visits now would always include a small amount of groping. I found out that I loved boobs; I loved to feel the difference between my mother's and my sister's. They weren't blood after all so it was not incest. All in all it worked itself into a nice routine.

I had already lost my virginity before I upped the ante on my experiments so I knew how everything worked and what to do. I started to get naked and walk around the house as free a bird for a while before I would step into my mother's room. I would crawl into bed with her and become the big spoon. Next I would slip my hand up her night gown and squeezed her big boobs gleefully. She would say my name a few times before resigning herself to allowing me to do as I pleased to her. This time however I broke the pattern and let my hand work itself down her toned stomach and between the soft thighs. I pushed the fabric of her panties away and found her pussy. I shoved two fingers inside while my thumb found her clit.

She gasped hard and pleaded with me that I could not do this. She made no move however to stop me. I continued until she was halfway to orgasm before I violently tore her panties off. Then I finished her off without even cumming myself, and then I let myself fall asleep for real.

I continued these experiments on both my mother and sister until both of them started sleeping the way I wanted them too. My mother would sleep with a nightgown on and no underwear, and my sister with an oversize shirt and no underwear. Sometimes I would hump their ass cheeks with no penetration until I came. I would even allow myself to say a word or two while I acted, because people talked in their sleep, words like 'sis', 'mommy', and 'thank you', along with a grunt before I came.

The day that I went all the way was almost decided for me. I was downstairs doing a breaking episode and must have woken my mother. I had only thrown three plates against the wall when I heard her say my name from behind me. I had only been caught in the act a few times before but I knew what to do. I stopped in my tracks but looked straight forward like a zombie. Stark naked I stood in the middle of the kitchen.

"Come on baby, please come to bed" she said. "You can sleep with me".

"Pussy" I murmured.

"Yes dear you can play with my pussy," she replied.

At that she came and took me by the hand to lead me back upstairs. As she did I noticed that she saw my cock as full hard as it could be. I had the urge to see her naked as well, so before we made it to the stairs I stopped and would not allow her to pull me any further.

She stopped too; you can't force a sleepwalker she knew. She let go of my hand and faced me with an inquisitive look.

"Please come to bed sweetie" she cooed.

I took a step closer to her and grabbed the collar of her nightgown with both hands and tore it down the middle. This must have surprised her due to the look on her face. She stood there nightgown torn and looked at me. As she stared into my eyes she let the nightgown fall to the ground at her feet.

My mother stood there in the middle of the room looking at me as I looked at her. I mustered all the will that I had to keep my face blank. After I had taken in her body long enough I reached my hand out between her legs as she stood and plunged them into her moist depths. I kept eye contact with her as she squirmed while standing. I got off on the idea that she had to stand there and take it while her knees tried to buckle from the impending orgasm. She drew closer and closer, her breathing and heartbeat doubled. As she opened her mouth I knew that her moan of sweet ecstasy was about escape it. Instead of letting that happen, I let my mouth close the distance and drew her into a slow sensual kiss as she came on my fingers.

After she came I allowed her to crumble to the floor. She lay down and panted like a dog trying to catch its breath.

"My god son, you have gotten real good at that" she said.

"Mommy" I said, as I went to the ground to lie on top of her. I moved her knees apart to put myself in the missionary position between her thighs. She could tell what I was about to do because she put her hand between her legs to cover her pussy.

"FUCK" I said as grabbed that hand roughly and pulled it away to pin it over her head. As I did that she just put her other hand in the way. I grabbed that hand to and pinned it behind her head.

"We can't son, we can't, it wouldn't be right." She pleaded.

I was not experienced enough to get inside her without a hand guide so I switched tactics. I still held her hands behind her head and allowed my body to sink. I whimpered a little bit and said "mommy".

"No son we can't"

"Mommy fuck" I whimpered as I let out a sob. "Please."

My ploy worked she couldn't take it anymore; she couldn't stand to see me there in agony.

"Ok" she said in a voice barely audible.

"Fuck?" I said.

"Yes dear, it's ok." She said, again barely audible.

"Fuck?" I said again, as I let go of her hands, but now I wanted to hear the words.

"Fuck me son, its ok." She said a little louder this time.

Now I took her hand and put it on my cock so that she could guide it in. She grabbed my cock and rubbed it up and down her pussy lips to lube it before putting the head again the entrance to her forbidden pussy.

With both of my hands on her tits she took a deep ragged breath and then gasped as I shoved my cock as deep as I could into her. Though she was extremely wet and I slid in fast, she was tighter than I would have expected from my mother.

"Oh, fuck" she said.

I drew myself out and thrust again, harder this time. I decided to give her a rapid, rough, and deep pounding for trying to resist me. Thrust after thrust, I kept the tempo hard and fast. Her pussy was so much better than the couple of girls that I had before.

"God, son. Oh god" she moaned.

"Mine". I said, as I slowed down.

"You're what son? Speed back up please" she said, sounding disappointed.

"Pussy, You." I said. I slowed down almost stopping.

"Yes son, me and my pussy are yours. Please fuck me now I want to cum."

I sped back up; thrusting harder this time and watching her tits bounce hard, slamming into her chin. Her breathing started to get fast and hard as her body began to give those little quakes that I was so familiar with now.

Her moans got faster and faster, until finally her mouth opened wide as she was about to cum. I again closed the distance and shoved my tongue into her mouth, this time she returned the kiss as she came and I pumped. As her body stopped it's quaking, mine started. I kept her mouth locked into a kiss as I felt myself cum for the first time into my stepmother. She managed a gleeful moan through the kiss as jet after jet of my cum filled her little pussy to the breaking point.

To add the point to the event I pulled my dripping cock out of her quivering pussy. I walked my knees up her body until I was straddling her face. She didn't even resist when I put my cock in her mouth. She took it easily and sucked off all our combined juices until I was clean.

When it was done I stood up and waited for her. She stood up and again took my hand and led me upstairs to her room, without bothering to pick up her nightgown. I lay down in my parents' bed as she took a space beside me. Now there was a role reversal as she draped her arm and leg over me. Her head rested on my chest as my hand rested on her bare ass.

"Mommy" I said.

"Mommy will always take care of you son."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Naughty Sleepwalker

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 103 milliseconds