• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Call of the Jukebox

The Call of the Jukebox

12

This story came to me from a friend and his wife. Actually, they told it to me many years ago, before I was married and just after they and I had had a fun threesome in their living room. I will try now to capture it as he and she told it to me at the time. At that time, the story was fresh in their memories, having happened less than a year before.

We were lying about, still naked and sweaty after our encounter, smoking after sex as people did back then. Okay, I admit, the cigarette didn't have a name on it. We were lying there, a little drunk and a little stoned and very exhausted. And maybe as a result, the story wasn't 100% accurate, but it sure sounded like it. They both agreed on all the important details, such as who did what to whom and who stuck what in where. And it made us all blazing hot to go at it again, which we did until the wee hours.

But this story is not about our threesome that evening. That was pretty standard, two very horny guys in their twenties and one smokin' hot babe who happened to be his wife. (But this all predates the term "smokin' hot babe.") It was the era of universal birth control pill use, and came well before nasty STDs, especially HIV/AIDS.

We had been just sitting around one summer evening after dinner, having a little vino, and out came the cigarettes with no name on them. And he kissed her, and then she kissed me, and much groping ensued. We shotgunned hits back and forth, clothes melted away. He enjoyed her first, then he and she invited me to have her as well. He fucked her and she screamed a lot. I fucked her and she screamed some more. Everyone came a lot. We went at it again almost immediately. We drank and smoked some more while the cum flowed out of her onto the carpet. We didn't care. We talked and moved to the bedroom, napped, then fucked some more. Somewhere in there, she cleaned up a bit and we both ate her until she screamed even more. "Kiss it and make it better," she joked, and we did. The image of her beautiful breasts shaking and her face contorted in pleasure-pain as she sat on my face is burned into my brain, one of the standout erotic images of my life.

Then, when we were fairly exhausted, they reminisced about this story. "You think this is something? Wait 'til you hear about. . . ." It turned us all on so much that we went at it one more time before we passed out completely.

The next morning, I asked if they minded if I told that story or wrote it down. Fine with them, so long as no names or places were mentioned and identities reasonably protected. She was even proud of the slut she became that night. (Keep reading; you'll see.) So here it is, many years later before I got around to writing it down in detail. I've retold it to friends, and used it as fantasy material, many times over the years, so it is still reasonably fresh in my memory, too.

They married young, so they had been attached for a number of years at that point. They weren't swingers or anything, not by modern standards, but they did play sexually with others when they felt like it. Mainly they played together, inviting another person or couple into their intimacy. I was just lucky to be a friend when they wanted one. I wasn't married yet. I had met (the woman who would become) my wife, but we were in separate cities at that point, and not committed, so I was largely single.

This is largely his narrative, though she enthusiastically injected details here and there. I merged the hour or so of talking and laughing and feeling into this little story here. This is pretty much as I heard it from them that night.

One evening in the early fall we found ourselves relaxing in a bar outside of the college town we lived in. This bar & grille was a particularly good burger joint and just a comfy downscale sort of place. It was the early eighties; we had been married about five years at this point.

We were just sitting at the bar, talking, just having a couple beers after our burgers. The place was all dark wood and poor lighting, so it had a cozy, even intimate, feel to it. There were two pool tables in a back room area with a couple guys playing. There was a small open area that was I guess a dance floor, and a jukebox with good selection of oldies playing constantly. The juke was set up to be free to provide music for the place.

I had my hand on my wife's leg much of the time. We were still young and very much in lust then. I liked feeling her leg like that, and she liked it, too. She had on her favorite denim wrap skirt, which was short, well above her knees, but not like micro-mini or anything like that. This was years ago, long before crazy stretch microskirts became fashionable.

Being basically a horndog, I loved to get under her skirt, or inside the wrap's fold, to feel her thigh, the skin of her thigh close to heaven. She obligingly uncrossed her legs to let me feel when I wanted to. Unfortunately, that night I was sitting on the wrong side of her. The long part of the wrap was on the other side so I couldn't get to it easily. Oh, rats.

At one point she nudged me and, when she caught my eye, looked down to her lap. There I saw the hand of the guy sitting on the other side of her. He had seen my hand on her thigh, I guess, thought it looked like fun, so he was getting a feel, too. And he was on the right side of the wrap skirt to get under the flap easily. I couldn't just slide my hand under the wrap and onto her thigh, but he sure could from his side. He was on the right side of her, and she was on the right side of several beers, so she didn't immediately object to this game. She didn't stop him, so he continued.

She whispered aside to me, "You see what he's doing? Geez, he's got his hand halfway up my thigh."

"So I see." Pause. "Is that a problem?"

"Well, . . . ."

"Does it feel good? Are you enjoying it?"

"Well, yes, . . . ."

"Then it's not a problem. Go ahead with it. Why don't you open up and make it easier for him?"

She smiled uncertainly at me and relaxed her legs a little to let him get further up. As I watched, he aggressively slid his hand up her leg through the slit in the wrap skirt, almost up to her crotch, and she opened her legs even further, slowly but deliberately. The signal was clear to me and apparently to him, too. I thought, well, she's an adult, she knows what she's doing. If she wants to play a little, no problem.

She whispered to me, frantically, "He's almost all the way up! He's almost at my pussy! Oh, god, I feel his little finger on my slit! Oh, honey, it's making me hot!"

His fingers were only an inch from her crotch. At this rate, in a minute he'd be feeling her pussy. Gee, I wonder what kind of panties she has on tonight, I thought. I think someone other than her husband (me) is going to feel them tonight. She hissed, "I'm so horny!" I heard it; maybe he did, too. The thought of her being horny for this guy's hand on her pussy caused an instant jolt in my crotch. My brain registered, She's letting some guy feel her up, and she's smiling at me while he does it, and she's encouraging him by spreading her legs, right here in this bar. A lightning bolt in the dick!

I got up to get rid of my beers in the men's room, signaled her that I would be back soon. "I'm sure you won't be lonely while I'm gone," I whispered to her. She looked a little worried to me, but then she smiled back and stuck her tongue out a little at me. God, she's really serious about this. Her new friend's hand was still under her skirt and still moving upward.

When I got back, they were dancing. He was a young professional type, clean cut, preppy, slacks better than jeans. I hadn't really been able to see him before. I didn't want to stare at him and maybe scare off her little playmate. He was apparently with two friends who were still at the bar, nursing their beers and watching their buddy dancing with my wife. They looked okay, too.

After a couple dances, slow ones, my wife and her partner went over to the juke to select some more songs. She was leaning over the music directory with her hips and legs still moving a little in time to the music. He had his arm around her waist. As she moved, he moved his hand lower down, right onto her ass. The lighting was dim, but anyone who looked could see him fondling her in this intimate way. I certainly saw it clearly. I was a little surprised that she was permitting this obvious intimacy in public. But then she had given him, a complete stranger, access to her thighs right up to her goodies, so I wasn't exactly shocked. I had watched as she had opened her legs for this stranger to let him feel her intimate areas, I even encouraged her to do it, and it turned me on.

He looked over to his buddies at the bar and they got up to join him at the jukebox. Two more clean-cut guys like him. They stood on either side of her while he moved directly behind her. I saw his left arm move around her waist and then up. My view was obscured by him and now by his other friends, but I'm sure he was cupping her breasts and pulling her back against him. His right hand went down her side to her thigh, then up under her skirt again. Still, she didn't resist, didn't push him away or do anything to discourage him. So he continued.

The other two guys moved in much closer, I think to mask what was going on from other patrons in the bar. They were very effective at obscuring my view, but the tight little group clearly had a sexual aura about it. One woman surrounded that close by three guys. Something was going on. The woman at the center obviously liked it. And I liked it, too. It turned me on a lot to watch her playing like this. She was obviously getting felt up a lot and not objecting to it. Hell, she was obviously enjoying it. And I wanted to watch it happen, perv that I am. I wanted to watch my wife of five years get felt up and fondled, and maybe even fingered, by these guys.

I love watching her turn on. Her sexual excitement fuels mine. I am totally enthralled when she is hot and spread wide open and her pussy is yawning and dripping and yearning to be penetrated and fucked deeply and pounded and squirted into. That's what drives me up the wall, to see her totally consumed with sexual desire. If she gets so hot, so wet, so turned on, her pussy so engorged with hot blood that she's almost inside-out, out of control, she'll fuck anything in sight. That drives me crazy with lust. And she enjoys it, loves it, and I love that she loves it.

We'd had a few threesomes, well more than a few, and the hottest part was watching her be kissed and felt up and fondled by the other guy, watching her turn on to the point of no return, where she is so hot that she can't stop and doesn't want to stop until she has come many times and been filled with man juice. So long as she's enjoying it, I think that's wonderful. More sexual excitement and urges and fun for both of us.

Her perfect stranger moved his right hand down to the hem of her skirt, and pulled it up. He was completely under her skirt at this point, fondling her ass for sure and probably her pussy. Then I saw her move her feet much further apart. Wide apart. Like more than two feet between her ankles. Holy hell, she just spread her legs for him and he's reaching under her skirt. He must be playing with her pussy. She's leaning forward far enough, her pussy is pointed straight back at him. He could actually be fucking her. Right here in the bar, right now.

I got up to get a little closer to them. To see better, not to interrupt things. As I got near, he looked directly at me and said, "That's one sweet, compliant wife you have there." He knew she was married from her ring, and he guessed that I was her husband from my matching ring. Not hard to figure. But her being married didn't stop him, or even slow him down.

When I got right next to them, I could see her leaning over. Ohmigod, she was completely exposed. He had lifted her skirt up over her ass and he was unzipped. Where were her panties? They weren't protecting her sex anymore from this assault. Her white, tight ass was right there, with that yummy cleft in the middle that led down to her delicious pussy, visible to all of us in this compact little group.

His cock was out and touching her. He must have been right at her labia, because with one little push, she yelped lightly and then whimpered with pleasure as his cock entered her. She was leaning forward and holding on to the front of the juke as though she was reading the lists, but her eyes were closed and her mouth was open as she gasped for air.

The other guy near me bent down briefly. When he stood up he reached out to hand me something. It was her panties. Ohmigod, her tiny pink bikinis! She really does intend to get fucked here tonight. Whether he pulled them down or she did doesn't matter now. She's exposed and willing, and he's already inside her!

He kept his movements subtle and slow so they weren't *too* obvious to anyone else in the bar. It just looked like he and she were moving slightly to the rhythm of the music. He was holding her hips and just sliding in and out of her. She started to moan a little, so the guy on the other side reached over to cover her mouth. Couldn't have her coming audibly in the middle of the bar, now could we?

I was sure that other people could see what was happening inside this little group. One of the pool games stopped completely. And other people at the bar glanced over more often that you would casually. People in the bar could see my wife being fucked! Maybe they didn't know that she was *my* wife and the man fucking her was *not* her husband. But I sure did, and the guy fucking her and his two friends sure did. And we were all drooling over it. Here was this gorgeous woman having her sex filled with man meat just a few feet away. Not out in the open like a porn flick, but still clearly visible.

After a couple minutes, he stood more upright and his movements slowed. We all knew that he had just come inside her, squirted his hot sperm into her love tunnel. And she let him do it. And I let her do it. I didn't stop this stranger from fucking my wife, and, worse, fucking her in semi-public, and, even worse, finishing inside her. Boy, this was more of an adventure than I had thought, and maybe more than even she had planned.

She straightened up, too. He probably fell out, then spent a minute trying to get back in his pants without being too obvious. She turned around, faced him and me, put her arms around his neck and kissed him deeply. She whispered something to him. She told me later it was, "Thank you for letting my husband watch you fuck me. He likes to see me getting fucked by other men."

Then she came over to me and did the same. "I hope you're not angry, honey, I was just playing, and we got a little carried away. I hope you're not upset," she whispered in my ear. And she nibbled on my ear. "Did you enjoy watching him screw me? You always say you would. Did it turn you on when he put his thing in me?"

I mumbled something. Yeah, I was hot watching her get screwed like that, by a stranger and sort of in public and surrounded by even more horny men. But I wasn't at all sure that I wanted to repeat the experience. Especially not right now, and with three men I didn't know. Is this one of those nights where she lets completely loose? Sometimes she'll screw anything that's the right shape. I was confused and I guess it showed.

She pressed herself tight against me. "You're hard. Is that for me and my nasty activities?" Kiss. "I know you like watching me. Getting fucked in public like that was just an added benefit." Then louder so the other guys could hear, "That was wonderful. And I'm still so turned on. Can we continue this outside?"

"Sure, babe." Gulp. "Whatever you want is okay." Did she mean continue with me, or continue with him, or continue with the whole group?

"I need to visit the ladies room. I'll meet you all at the car in a minute." She said that loud enough for all of us to hear. No more whispering.

Well, that was clear enough. ". . .meet you *all*. . . ," she said. She turned and headed for the restrooms. She walked slowly, swinging her ass and looking over her shoulder at us. I could see -- we all could see -- the glistening on her thighs and knees where cum was oozing out of her box and down her legs. She walked slowly and I think deliberately rubbed her thighs together to smear the shiny semen on her thighs, the trophy she had just pulled from this guy. The effect was electrifying, at least in my crotch it was. Sproing! I had a hard-on before, from when I first saw her open her legs for his hand, but this was a new level of hardness. She really plans to get fucked by *four* guys tonight? Three complete strangers and me? I mean, she's on the pill and all (and this is a decade before AIDS and rampant STDs), but still. . . .

I put money on the bar for our tab and headed slowly for the door. They followed. When I got to our car, which was a good deal larger than theirs, I opened all the doors. He stood by the passenger door to ride shotgun in the front with me. The other two guys went into the back.

As she walked toward the car, I could see that she hadn't cleaned up her legs. Her thighs and knees were still wet and shiny from his cum and her juices. Another clear signal, I thought. She didn't care who saw or who knew. Anyone who watched her walk out of the bar would have seen clearly that she had just been fucked. Was she proud of it? A slut badge of courage?

When she got to the car, she pulled me aside for a minute. "Honey, um, do you want to continue this? I mean, do you want me to continue to play with these guys? I'd like to. I mean, that was a lot of fun, but . . . do you want me to . . . are you okay . . . do you want the other guys to have me? Are you okay with more guys having me tonight?" She bit her lip for a few seconds. "We could just get in the car and leave, just you and I. Or . . . or we could all pile in and go somewhere private." She waited for me to answer voluntarily. "What do you think?"

She seems to have cooled since she left us in the bar. "What's going on, babe? Do *you* want to continue? You're uncertain? You seemed . . . all hot for it a couple minutes ago."

"Well, I thought better of it when I walked to the bathroom with a strange boy's cum dripping out of me. I cleaned up a little, but I left it all over my thighs for you to see. For all to see." She snickered, knowing that it turns me on no end to see male semen coming out of her sex. "I'm sure the guys in the bar appreciated it, too. My thighs all wet with lust juices and sperm." She smiled evilly. Then she got serious. "But I don't know. Do we want to continue with this? I mean, I'm still very turned on." She whispered, "I want to be . . . fucked . . . used . . . more. Are you okay with these strangers using me?"

I thought hard about this. My dick thought very hard about this. I was incredibly turned on, painfully erect in my pants, and she could feel me hard and pulsing against her hip. I mumbled something inarticulate.

"Will you let them have me? Will you let all of them fuck me? Please, honey, I want laid! More! Are you okay with them fucking me?" She molded her hips and belly against mine so she could feel my cock hard against her. "Can I let them come in me? I want to be filled with cum! Can they come inside my body?"

Gulp. Time to choose. I wanted to see it, I wanted to see her turned on, crazy hot, fucking anything in sight. But, jeezuz, she's my *wife*. Do I want three guys I don't know to fuck her, right now, in front of me? Part of me did. And one of them already did. The big head and the little head argued for only a few seconds. The little head won. "Okay, they can have you. I want them to fuck my wife. Take their cum. Take it inside you. You know I want to see their cum leaking out of your pussy. I want to see my wife's cunt flowing with jizz."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Call of the Jukebox

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds