• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Sister and the Stolen Dildo

My Sister and the Stolen Dildo

I grinned, when I listened to the sounds, coming from my sister's room. They were the noises she always made, when she was in there, "busy" with herself. I licked my lips. Let's see how she's going to wiggle out of this one, the little slut, I thought, and gripped the door handle tight. With a quick, decisive push, I threw her door open wide, loudly entering her room. "Hey sis!" I called, sending her reeling in her chair. I had to admire her, she was sneaky. With one smooth motion she flung something underneath her bed and sat a little contorted in her chair, as if to cover something up. "What're you doing?" I asked.

"Nothing," she hissed. "What do you want?" She avoided looking at me, and instead glanced nervously at her laptop, pushing her legs tight and folding her arms in front of her chest.

"Nothing as well," I replied laughing. "Just wanted to see how my little sis was doing." I walked in slowly, heading for the bed where I saw her push that secret little thing under, that she seemed to be so nervous about. "What've you got there?" I asked, feigning surprise, as if I had just seen something underneath her bedframe.

Quickly, she extended a leg, blocking my way. "N-nothing," she said again, even more nervously. "Go away."

I laughed. "Ah, now you've got to show me," I said and quickly bent down to have a closer look. A long, round object lay down there in a corner, and I reached out far, grabbing it, and soon pulled out a thick, floppy, green and thoroughly slippery dildo. MY dildo. Well, one of my dildos, but still mine! The little slut was using my sex toys!

"Where did you get this?" I asked, suddenly slightly upset.

She shrugged. "As if you don't know," she moped, looking embarrassed to the side.

"Oh," I replied. "So you're using my stuff, and now you're upset that I found out, huh? God, you got some nerve, Judit."

"I was going to give it back," she said, acting cool and confident to mask her embarrassment. She may be 18, I thought, but she was still acting like a total teenager.

"Give it back after you've left your pussy stains all over it, huh?" I replied, pointing the thick end to her. "Look at it! Who gets wet like that anyway?"

She rolled her eyes and sighed. "Like it matters," she said in a bratty tone. "You've got so many anyway, and besides..." She paused and bit her lip, deciding it was best to keep quiet about what she was going to say.

"...and besides what?" I asked inquisitively.

"Besides, you use all that lube on them and..." she said, pausing again. "And, you know. You'll make them dirty anyway."

I narrowed my eyes until they were just little slits in my head. "Have you been spying on me, Judit?" I asked with trembling voice, knowing full well what she was getting at. So what? I liked it in my ass, there was nothing wrong with it! And it was certainly not a reason to leave my dildos dirty!

"A-accidentally. I didn't mean to," she said apologetically.

I folded my arms and tapped my foot. "Accidentally, huh?" I asked. "Well, little sister, then this is how it's going to be: You spy on me, I'll spy on you. And since you like my dildo so much, let's see how you use it." I threw the thick, green rod over to her, where she caught it with surprising nimbleness. "Go on, show me. Show me, or I'll tell mom."

She stared at me with an open mouth. "Reka, please," she pleaded, suddenly sweet as sugar. "Please, I'll never do it again! Don't do this!"

I've had enough of her little games. Never do it again? Ha! Like any teen had ever managed to abstain from sex for longer than a week! No, this was punishment, and this time, she was going to have it. "Come on," I said, stepping forward and grabbing her by her stupid little pigtails, that she liked to do her fake black hair into. She was a natural redhead, a little darker than myself, but she would dye her hair black, because she thought it was cooler. Like that tattoo on her arm, like her whole attitude. Fake, and fake cool. Well, I was going to show her how real redheads did things.

With a harsh grip, I pulled her down on her bed by her hair, pushing up her skirt as I did. As I expected, she had already taken off her panties, and her auburn pubes were sticking out between her thighs, which she still held pressed tight together. I ran my finger between them, finding her hot, wet pussy in no time, digging a little in between her labia. "Shit," I said, "how can you be so fucking wet down there? You horny little slut!"

"Please, Reka, stop this," Judit whimpered. "This is wrong, don't do this to me, please."

"Oh, and spying on me isn't?" I replied angrily. "And stealing and using my dildo isn't wrong either, huh? Don't try to act like you're any better than me, you stupid little slut. Now spread your legs, or I swear I'll fuck your butt right here."

Trembling, she began parting her legs, finally giving me a good view on her snatch, where her twat juices began to run down along the insides of her thighs. "Very good," I said, running my fingers approvingly across her pubes, where they got slick from her pussy. "Now let's see how you used that dildo, shall we?"

She groaned, but didn't resist me any longer, and instead brought the green shaft down underneath herself, its thick head pressed against her hairy muff. Without much effort, she pushed it in, and I watched with some fascination how her young, tight, tender cunt was taking in one of my biggest dildos so easily. She held it, gingerly, with her fingers and moved it slowly in and out, much too slow and gentle for my tastes, and so I grabbed her wrist and began to assist her a little.

With combined effort, I crammed the green stick hard up her twat, until she whimpered from pain. "P-please..." she stuttered. "Uhnnngh. This is... this is..." She gasped and panted, as sweat and pussy slime was running down her legs.

"This is what?" I asked, starting to move the dildo harder in and out of her, fucking her needy, whiny, bratty little hole like the stupid cunt she was. Sister or not, I thought, she needed to be taught a lesson, and I was a very willing teacher.

Her breath came in short, shallow bursts, in tune with my thrusting, and she found it more and more difficult to speak. "T-t-t-this is..." she stuttered, "this is... is... s-s-sssooo good! Oooooooohhh yesss!" She finally squeaked from excitement, pushing her butt back against me, wanting, needing, longing to get fucked by me.

Slowly, I lowered the dildo until it sat on the ground, with Judit following on top of it, riding it, impaling herself on my thick, green fuck rod. It was beautiful to watch her swollen, redheaded cunt part its red lips and embrace the shaft so eagerly, to see her sticky juices gather around the edges of her pussy, get smeared white and creamy all over the cock, and slowly drip down to the floor, to have her twitching, tight asshole right in full view in front of me, where I teasingly pushed a finger in and out, just to make her even more randy.

Finally, I wasn't going to stay on the sidelines any longer, and got up. My jeans and panties were quickly discarded, and I sat down on the bed in front of my sister, spreading my legs wide towards her. She watched me, still riding the cock, albeit more mechanically and slowly, her eyes fixed on my ginger crotch, which so shamelessly opened in front of her. Without a word, I grabbed her pigtails again and pulled her head down between my thighs. Obediently, she followed, looking up at me as her nose got buried in my pubes and her lips touched the lips of my pussy, kissing them carefully.

She began to lick, without any further instructions of myself, and got increasingly more daring at it. First, just across my slit, then in between, flicking at my clit, seemingly knowing what I liked. Was it because she had spied on me before? Or did she do the things she liked herself? Whatever it was, the little minx was a good little sucker, and soon I found myself writhing with ecstasy while she smacked and nibbled on my sopping cunt.

Her fingers entered my ass, which was wet from her slobber, and began to poke and dig there, causing my pussy to pour with juice, straight into her hungry little slut mouth. "Fuck," I groaned, "you dirty little whore. You've done this before, haven't you?"

She grinned, but didn't answer, and instead used another finger, until my well-oiled asshole got spread by all four of them, getting fucked wide and deep. "Oh godddd," I moaned, long and loud, feeling my favourite feeling, the sensation of my ass getting filled. It did, what it always did, and made my pussy leak like a broken faucet, all of which was slurped up through my sister's eager lips. She fucked me, and she knew just how to fuck me, too. And it had been far too long since someone had fucked me like that.

"You want me to cum?" I hissed, holding back my horniness with a harness of anger. "You want your older sister to cum for you, you little slut?"

With her mouth firmly on my crotch, she nodded, looking up at me innocently.

"Say it," I demanded, through gasps and moans. "Beg for it, bitch!"

"Please," she said meekly, her voice trembling from excitement. "Please come for me, Reka."

Her words gave me a rush. If there was one thing I liked more than anal, it was this: Submission, begging, humiliation. She wanted me, and she could barely contain herself. Let's see how much she wanted it!

"You want me to come right in your mouth, pig?" I hissed, pushing her just a little further. "You want my juices squirting at you, huh?"

"Yes," she replied, with a raunchy undertone. "I want to drink your fucking pussy juice."

That did it. I came, repeatedly, riding it out on the edge of her bed, with her mouth at my cunt and her fingers up my ass, gushing and squirting like a broken fire hydrant, while Judit was slurping, smacking, spitting and sputtering at my leaky twat. She moaned and gasped for air, still slightly riding on the dildo, but almost as if she had forgotten about it, just lost in the moment, the action, the excitement of it all.

And then, suddenly, her head jerked back and she turned her face towards the door, gleaming and dripping from my cum liquids. Her eyes got wide, and her cheeks flushed with a deep red, her shapely lips trembling as she whispered: "M-mom?"

Following her gaze, I looked straight into the eyes of our mother, standing in the door, watching us for god knows how long. She smiled.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Sister and the Stolen Dildo

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds