• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Ashley's Campaign Ch. 15

Ashley's Campaign Ch. 15

1234

Chapter 15: Kyle's Betrayal

Content warning: Ashley's Campaign has progressed from a story about the sexual awakening of a beautiful, smart and privileged young woman to something considerably darker. Ashley's innocent idea to campaign for Homecoming Queen has awakened her old enemies at school. Her desire for revenge for their persistent attacks has led her into a dark underworld of drugs and sex. This fantasy now has heavy elements of nonconsent/reluctance, oral, anal, incest, group sex, interracial sex, and light BDSM.

I would like to credit DocCIS for introducing Literotica to the concept of a libido enhancing drug in his excellent series, "Lap Dancing Girlfriend." If you like pole dancing, I highly recommend that series.

My thanks to DWS1973 for editing this chapter.

*****

During school on Monday, Ashley scouted out the locations of her enemies' lockers. It would take some time to plant a few heroin packets in each of her target lockers. Her friend Brandon had gotten her the school file listing everyone's locker combination. She decided her best shot was after soccer when the school was deserted. All of the high school buildings were connected because of the cold, snowy winters in upstate New York. All she had to do was wait behind in the gym for her teammates to leave and she would have access to the whole school. She hadn't brought the drugs with her today, but at least, she could scout out the buildings after soccer practice. It wouldn't do to be caught by a janitor or a hard working teacher.

After school, Hannah, the girls' soccer coach, announced that they would have a light practice to prepare for their last league game on Tuesday. Ashley was exhausted from too many late nights and all of the drugs Kyle had been giving her. Hannah was so disgusted with Ashley's performance; she made the team run laps. Ashley was a stellar athlete and ran the longer distance events in track. Today, Ashley didn't have it. She felt nauseous after four laps. Part way into the sixth lap, Ashley bent over and puked on the artificial running surface. Ashley felt terrible. She was letting her coach, her teammates, and her school down.

Hannah came over and felt Ashley's forehead. "I don't feel a fever. Ashley, I have no idea what is wrong with you. I hope you just puked out whatever is bothering you. Get a good night's sleep and we'll just have to hope the real Ashley shows up for tomorrow's game. We actually have to win the game to make Sectionals."

Ashley didn't have the energy to check out her enemies' lockers after practice. She gave Emily the keys to her Miata and let her friend drive her home. She heated up a cup of Raman noodles for supper. As soon as she finished the steamy broth, she climbed into bed and fell asleep. It was barely 4:30 when she fell asleep.

Ashley had an intense dream. She was lying down in a grassy field under a blazing sun. She tried to move and realized she was naked and tied to four wooden stakes. Ryan and Kyle were fighting over her. The two young men were also naked. She was terrified that one of them would be injured or even killed. When she screamed, the two men turned and looked at her. They looked back at each other and smiled. She was happy they had stopped fighting. The men walked over and untied her. Kyle lay down on the grass, and Ryan helped lower Ashley onto Kyle's enormous erection. Ashley groaned as Kyle's cock sank into her moist pussy. He hugged Ashley to his chest. She turned her head and stared at Ryan over her shoulder as he pushed his large cock into her ass. The two men were laughing as they pounded their cocks into the trapped young woman. The men didn't pause as they drove Ashley to one intense orgasm after another.

Ashley woke up coated in sweat writhing on her bed with her fingers buried in her wet pussy. She grabbed one of her mother's larger vibrators and screamed as she frantically drove it into her pussy. Her fingers rapidly stroked her clit in a frenzy of passion. Her body shook as she came over and over. Slowly her orgasms brought her down a little from her intense Senesse high. Ashley lay on her side with the vibrator still pulsing deep in her vagina. She lay there panting for several minutes trying to understand what was happening to her body. Tears were rolling down her pale cheeks.

She looked at her bedside clock; it was barely 7:30 PM. She knew her only chance at relief was another shot of prolactin. She grabbed her cell phone and texted Kyle with one hand. Her other hand continued to thrust the vibrator into her quivering vagina.

Kyle responded almost immediately, "Hey Ashley, I'm at The Pink Pussycat in my dad's party room. Now that I am in business with dad, he is letting me use the room as my office. It's safer than my mom's place. Strange having the chief of police as my dad. Haha."

Ashley texted, "OMW."

Ashley pulled on bikini panties, a pair of baggy jeans and a loose flannel shirt and headed off. She didn't bother with a bra. She felt a moment of anxiety as she drove. The last time she had been in that party room, she had given her body to at least five men. The closer she got to the strip club, the more aroused she became. Every other time Kyle had given her a shot of prolactin, he had stripped her naked and fucked her. Ashley pressed a hand between her legs and squirmed in anticipation. She recalled when Kyle had taken her virginity. She had stared at Kyle's cock as he slowly sank every inch of his huge, beautiful erection into her virgin pussy.

When she got to The Pink Pussycat, it was closed. The sign on the door stated the club was closed Monday and Tuesday. Ashley texted Kyle, and he replied that he would meet her at the back door.

Kyle opened the door and guided her into the party room. Ashley was happy to notice that they were alone.

He said, "Perfect timing. I'm really glad to see you."

Ashley pressed her body against Kyle's muscular frame. Kyle put one hand on her shoulders while the other one cupped her ass. He pulled her in tight, and she was rewarded with a passionate kiss. Kyle massaged Ashley's muscular ass as she ground her body against his. Ashley's tongue danced with Kyle's, and she moaned into his mouth.

When Kyle finally pulled back, he said, "I need you help. A delegation from a Japanese auto company is considering Riverdale for an assembly plant. The mayor is bringing them to the club in a few minutes. He wants to talk to them about the advantages of doing business in Riverdale. You know how the Japanese like beautiful women. I figure you can do a little pole dancing to earn your prolactin. You have no idea how expensive the stuff is. If you impress our guests, I promise the rest of your prolactin will be free. Any tips they give are all yours."

Ashley said, "Please, Kyle, I'm really tired, and I don't think I have the energy. Besides, I don't have my dance clothes."

Kyle's hand had slipped inside the back of Ashley's baggy jeans. He was pressing his fingertips between her panty covered ass cheeks as he said, "I can take care of being tired, and I can take care of the outfit. Come on, babe, it'll only take one maybe two hours tops."

Ashley squirmed as Kyle's fingers brushed against her sex with only her wet panties for protection, "But you promised I could have all of the prolactin I needed. Please, Kyle, I'm desperate. I need it now."

Kyle's fingers pushed her panties aside, and he plunged a thick finger into her wet vagina, "That was before we ran through all I had on hand. I had to buy more, and it's expensive. I can show you the bill. It cost nearly two thousand for what you'll need for the next week."

Ashley didn't notice when Kyle undid the top button of her flannel shirt. He got impatient and ripped the rest of the shirt open. He pushed it off of her shoulders. He cupped her breast and pinched a nipple while Ashley twisted her pussy around his invading finger. She squealed as she orgasmed on his thrusting finger. Kyle's hand found the snap on her jeans and pushed them to the floor. Kyle's hand grabbed her bikini underwear and ripped the flimsy garment from her body.

Kyle moved her to the back of a couch and bent her over it. He nudged her ankles apart with his foot while he caressed her mound. Kyle parted her flowering pussy lips and shoved his cock firmly into her eager vagina.

Ashley shoved her hips back to meet his massive erection and orgasmed. She moaned, "Oh God, yes! Please don't stop."

Kyle was in a hurry and expected the Japanese business men at any moment. He grasped Ashley by her hips and pounded his cock into her core. Her body shook as their sweaty bodies slapped together over and over. Her breasts hung free and shuddered with each vigorous thrust. Her nipples danced to the rhythm of their coupling. She slid her fingers down to her clit and vigorously stroked herself to orgasm after orgasm. When she thought she might pass out, she pushed her hand between her legs and found Kyle's balls. A slight squeeze shoved Kyle over the edge. Kyle drove his cock in deep as he shot his seed deep into her core.

He remained coupled with the panting woman until his cock slid out of her vagina. He bent down and grabbed her torn underwear. He wiped his cock and tossed the soiled garment aside.

Kyle said, "Stay just bent over and I'll give you your shot."

Kyle opened the box marked with Ashley's name and removed an already filled syringe. He returned to the girl and shot the contents into her left buttock.

Ashley straightened up and walked into the attached bathroom. She leaned against the sink gazing into the mirror waiting for the water to turn hot. She cleaned the sweat from her body with a warm washcloth. Her body quivered as she wiped the washcloth along her slit. She rinsed Kyle's cum from the washcloth and sponged her pussy with the soft, warm cloth. Ashley's hand gripped the sink as her body orgasmed hard from the gentle contact with the cloth. Ashley's fatigue was gone, and she felt her heart pound. She recognized the cocaine rush. Kyle had taken care of her being tired, but she was still aroused.

Her eyes filled with tears as she moaned, "No, no, no ..."

Ashley staggered to the bathroom door and said, "Kyle, you forgot the prolactin."

Kyle turned and offered her a small shopping bag and said, "I told you I would take care of your being tired. I also said I would take care of your dance costume. I promise I'll give you the prolactin after you dance for my guests. Seriously, all you have to do is dance. You can stay on the stage while I discuss business."

Ashley glared at Kyle. He smiled back at the desperate woman knowing that he had given her four additional doses of Senesse along with the cocaine. He needed her to impress the Japanese visitors.

Finally, he said, "Please, Ashley, this is important. Do it for me."

Ashley snatched the bag from Kyle and ducked into the bathroom. She opened the bag and found a fishnet body suit and a mini skirt. There was no underwear. The fishnet body suit was nothing but a string net that covered nothing. Just to make it more obscene, it was crotchless.

Ashley stuck her head out of the bathroom door. She hissed, "Kyle, what are you thinking? I'm not dancing in this outfit. It doesn't hide anything, and if I do an inversion, I'll be flashing my pussy."

"Ashley, they're Japanese businessmen and sophisticated world travelers. They're expecting an erotic pole dancer. If you don't want to flash your pussy, just don't do any upside down moves. Don't worry, they have been told that touching isn't allowed. Please, they have arrived at the club and are on their way to the party room."

Ashley went back into the bathroom. She wanted to cry, but she was desperate for the prolactin. She also knew that she would need more shots in the future. The bastard had her over a barrel. Still, if she could trust him, dancing for an hour or two wouldn't be a big deal. It wasn't a contest like her first two times dancing before some demanding judges. Besides, weren't Japanese supposed to be polite and reserved?

She pulled on the black fishnet body suit and stared at her body in the mirror. Her breasts were held tight by the netting with her nipples poking through the wide squares. Her aroused pussy was on display with her flowering inner lips framed by the crotchless bottom. She grabbed the short pleated skirt and pulled it up to hide her wet slit. The bright red skirt ended just inches below her ass cheeks. She fixed her hair and makeup using a kit with her name on it. This meeting was not some spur of the moment affair. Kyle knocked on the door and hurried inside without waiting for her reply.

"Looking good, Ashley. Are you excited?"

Why would I be excited?"

Kyle laughed, "You dance better when you are excited."

Kyle put a hand on the back of her neck and stared into her eyes. Just as Ashley started to relax in his firm grip, she felt his fingers brushing up her bare thigh. She gasped as his hand grasped her mound and massaged her already aroused pussy. She pushed her hips forward as he pushed his thick middle finger into her vagina. A couple of quick thrusts brought her to an orgasm. Just as quickly, Kyle removed his invading digit.

"Oh God, Kyle, please don't stop."

"Now, that's my girl. I love it when you are excited. I need you to dance on that pole with all you've got. Make them hunger for your body."

Kyle took her hand and led her out onto the party room stage. Only the stage was brightly lit. The rest of the room was dark except for a couple of candles on the coffee table. She could make out some vague forms sitting on the couches.

She felt a rush of excitement when she heard someone sigh, "Oh yes, very pretty cherry blossoms. Pink nipples on white skin. Thank you for most excellent girl."

Ashley didn't hear anything more as Kyle played "Porn Star Dancing." Ashley's body began to move to the music as she laughed at Kyle's predictable choice of music. Ashley reviewed her routine and decided to avoid any inverted moves that could expose her bare sex. Ashley took a deep breath and let the music take control of her body. She loved to dance and the music was perfect for her excited state. She began with a body wave leaning against the pole. She fought the Senesse driven desire to caress her body. Kyle's finger fucking her pussy had left her desperate for more stimulation. She did a quick spin around the pole and felt a breeze on her moist pussy. The fast fairy spin had caused her short skirt to rise up. A bellow of delight from one of the Japanese businessmen confirmed she had flashed her bare pussy.

Ashley went up the pole using a simple crucifix climb hoping to avoid exposing herself again. The height of the pole betrayed her intentions. Whistling from the businessmen indicated she had failed to hide anything. She felt a warm glow in her core as she danced and her Senesse fueled arousal grew with the cheers. Ashley moved into a pose similar to the figurehead on a sailing ship. Her back was arched thrusting out her quivering breasts. She slipped into a Daphne pose facing the ceiling with her body horizontal. The pole was tight against her crotch, and she held onto the pole with one hand above her and one below her body. Now Ashley was stuck. Her normal dismount from this pose was to release her upper grip and slide down the pole head first to a handstand. She took a deep breath and released her upper hand. Her ankles were locked around the pole as she slid down to her handstand. Her thighs were pressed tight together hiding some of her bare pussy.

While Ashley was dancing, Kyle and the two Japanese men were sipping warm sake. Once they were relaxed, Kyle gave them a sales pitch on the joys of Senesse. He told them that the dancer had taken the libido-enhancing drug for their benefit. The men were eager to try it for themselves. Kyle removed the cover from a small clay bowl revealing a dozen tablets of Senesse. Kyle took one himself and washed it down with sake. He offered the bowl to his guests and laughed as they each took two tablets. He told them to sit back and enjoy the dancing since the Senesse would take ten or fifteen minutes to take effect.

By the second song, Ashley's arms were tired. She was dancing on the stage and only using the pole for simple spins. She leaned against the pole and cupped her breasts. Her fingers pinched her hard nipples. She knew she was close to losing control. More than anything, she wanted to touch herself. She struggled to keep her hands off of her pussy.

After the second song, Kyle walked up to the stage and beckoned Ashley over to talk. She walked to the edge of the stage and leaned down to listen. She draped her arm around his neck as he held her in place with one arm behind her thighs.

"I think I have these guys hooked, but I need a bit more effort out of you to seal the deal. You need to stop holding back. I want to see the dancer that won the contest."

Kyle slid a hand up the inside of her sweaty thighs and plunged a finger into her moist pussy. She moaned as he rubbed his thick finger across her G-spot. She was so aroused that he only needed a few quick thrusts to cause her to orgasm. She clung to him as her body shuddered. While she was distracted, Kyle grabbed her short skirt and pulled it down to her feet. He held her tight as he moved to the side allowing the Japanese men to see him working his fingers in her exposed pussy. He shoved two fingers deep into her vagina and pressed his thumb against her clit. Ashley sank to her knees and screamed. Her body twisted in his grasp as he brought her to first one orgasm and then another.

Kyle said, "Now let's see you dance like you want to be fucked. Don't be afraid to touch yourself. I know you need the release. Don't worry; I'm here to protect you."

Ashley was on her knees when the song started. She leaned back and spread her knees. Her body swayed as she ran her hands over her body. Her fingers slid down her stomach and cupped her pussy. It felt so good to caress her flowering pussy lips. She slid the fingers of one hand into her wet sex. Her other hand found her clit and started to slowly rub the sensitive nub. Her hands picked up speed, and she screamed as her desire overwhelmed her mind. Each orgasm brought her temporary relief but was followed by ever increasing arousal.

Kyle said something to his guests that brought forth a roar of approval. Kyle went to the back of the room and opened his father's chest of play toys. How strange to find out that his father was the chief of police and his new business partner. He found what he was looking for and shoved the items into his pocket. He climbed up on the stage and pulled Ashley to her feet. She moaned and pressed her body against his. She wrapped her arms around his neck as they kissed hard. Kyle's strong hands cupped Ashley's ass and pulled her tight against his erection. She wrapped her legs around his waist and ground her crotch against his cock separated from her pussy only by his thin pants.

Kyle carried her to the back of the stage. He pulled first one hand then the other off of his neck and snapped a fur lined bracelet on each of her wrists. Ashley panicked as she remembered the bracelets. Kyle reached up and attached her wrists to the carabiner attached to a rope. He pulled on the rope suspending the struggling girl from her wrists. Only the balls of her feet were in contact with the floor.

Ashley pleaded, "Kyle, oh God no! Please let me down. You said I was only going to dance."

Kyle said, "I changed my mind. This is a very important deal, and I cannot afford to blow it now. Besides, I know how desperate you are for relief. So be a good little slut and enjoy yourself."

Kyle turned to his two guests who were climbing on the stage. He said, "I promised you a demonstration of the Senesse. I think you will find this girl very responsive to your desires."

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Ashley's Campaign Ch. 15

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds