• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Grey Lady Ch. 05

The Grey Lady Ch. 05

12

Jake stood outside his cabin and heard the sobs on the other side of the door. He took deep breath and released it, running his hands through his hair before looking for Toby.

The kid was up topside mopping down the gore.

"Toby!" The kid popped his head up and rushed over to Jake.

"Capt'n? Sir?" He tried to stand taller while hanging on to the mop.

"Samantha needs to be alone for a while."

"Yes Sir!"

Jake found Bilge alone at the bow scanning for their quarry. The First Mate spoke low after a bit.

"Just on the horizon ahead. Should be her."

Jake took the glass and found the faint mast off in the distance. A slight smile reached his lips and the two of them quietly planned the next step.

"And our problem?"

Bilge gave a chuckle. "Pete's back in his new home. Grabbed Donovan. Same size as Pete but with a bit more sense than him. Enough sense to be a bit hesitant, but I've convinced him that unless he wants to keep Pete company, he'll cooperate."

"And we trust him to follow through?" Jake stared off in the distance.

"Yeah."

"I have it on good authority that the documents will be as expected, in the Captain's Quarters. The rest of the plunder should cover the real reason for the attack."

Bilge nodded and grinned. "That should please the lads. When do we meet up with the Admiral?"

"Two days after that. Hand off the documents and then on home. Have you thought more about my offer?"

"Aye, that I have, Captain. Would the terms stay as is?"

"I suspect that they would. When we reach the Admiral, you go with me over to make sure. Negotiate your own terms."

Bilge gave a grin and a nod. "You sure you won't change your mind?"

"Ask me again after tomorrow," Jake grinned back. "Meanwhile, I leave preparations in your hands."

For the rest of the day Jake was on schedule, trying not to allow his thoughts to stray to the trouble brewing down in his cabin. He could cheerfully strangle Picky Pete for bringing Samantha on board. And yet, he had to admit that he couldn't get her out of his mind. Her skin so soft yet firm and warm, with that hot, moist core that gripped his cock and milked his seed.

Every morning he had left her asleep in his bunk. He would wake with her body molded to him, as if she wanted to become a part of him. His arm would be around her, not wanting to let her go. With her leg thrown over him and his hand resting on her thigh, even in sleep, he could feel the heat of her slit through the clothes she wore this morning. Right then and there he had wanted to take her. His cock had already been hard and in need of release. It would not have taken much to roll her over, slide down her pants and peel back her petals to slide in and coat his staff with her sweet nectar, to feel her warmth bring him to completion, to deposit his seed in his grey lady – his moon goddess. It had been hard to leave her sleeping, her hair tousled and lips parted. Sometimes a frown would cross her face. Maybe a dream of her past life? Once she whispered a name, but he couldn't understand what she said. Even clothed as she had been this morning, her body could still tempt him to ignore his duty and plunge his cock deep in her, stirring the passionate nature that he knew lay just below the surface.

But he did have a duty. With reluctance, he left her sleeping in the bed and did his morning ablutions. Toby was up and quietly brought in the fresh water, awaiting his orders for the day before getting the Captain's meal and then heading off to the galley for his own food. Then Jake stood beside the bunk, watching her.

Those bruises bothered him. Picky Pete had to have put them there. It took every bit of willpower to not go down to the brig and strangle him. Just looking at the bruise Pete had put on her cheek angered him. He knew that some women preferred sex a bit rough. But his woman was an innocent. She was made for the pure joy of sex. He paused, realizing what he had just thought. His woman. Yes, she was his. He wanted to protect her, to keep her just for himself. The sooner she realized it, the better.

Never before had one woman haunted him so. The thought that another man might touch her drove him to distraction. He knew he had been her first despite her unknown past and that thought somehow pleased him.

What had been her past? She had not been married nor did she have any children, for surely any husband could not resist her charms. But what of her family? She must have had one – she was basically in good health. She was not skinny nor underfed. She certainly was not fat. Her body was beautiful, tits full and firm with tasty pink nipples, narrow waist and curvy hips. Her skin was soft yet firm, and so pale that she couldn't possibly work outside in the sun. He paused, clearing his thoughts.

This next mark would be their last before Wexling. Tomorrow was when the attack was planned. He would lock Samantha in the cabin with Toby. They would just have to be safe there. Then on to Wexling. Meanwhile, there was tonight. She should be the perfect diversion. His cock twitched in anticipation.

*****

Samantha finally cried herself dry as she tried to put the bloody memory out of her mind. She had exhausted herself and lay on the bunk, resting.

"You're too tenderhearted." She heard the voice in her head. Who could have said that? She knew it had been said to her, but who had uttered those words. It was a female voice and she felt that the name was just beyond her grasp. The harder she tried to remember, the further it drifted away until all she was left with was the start of a headache, and those words. And the certainty that they had been said to her some time in her past by someone dear to her.

Just how long would her memory be missing? How long would the past be shrouded in the fog of mystery? Her dreams were lost to her too. She knew she dreamed, though the most of what passed through her mind during these somnolent periods, was lost to her, wisping away with the mist of sleep. There was only one image that seemed to stay, to reappear over and over in her mind's eye, though it made no sense. It was a pirate. He stood on the deck of his ship, long black hair, curled and shiny. Above his smirking lips was a long mustache, its waxed ends extravagantly twirling in curly ques out to the side like cat's whiskers. From his chin was a goatee, long and also curled. He wore an ornate hat, red with gold accents, leaning on his rapier with black boots crossed and an amused look on his face.

He stood there proudly in his long woolen underwear.

Who was this man, this pirate? And how could she possible know him, this man in his undergarments. It was all too embarrassing, and confusing.

She so wished she could go back to what her old way of life must have been. Maybe she had a family, a beau, a promise of a happy life. But even if that had once been true, it could no longer be. She was used goods, she berated herself. Accept it and move on. What man would want her now, now that another man had taken the one thing that was hers alone to give. Now that Jake had ravished her, had spread her legs and...

She noticed an empty feeling growing in that spot and subconsciously clenched those internal muscles as if trying to squeeze a non-existent cock. Her hips began to grind and fingers reached up to caress her aching breast and tits through her shirt. Slowly her hands traveled down to slip beneath the pants and skim the soft pubic curls. They felt slightly damp and when she reached her slit, she was shocked to find it slick and quite wet. Jake had awakened a sleeping giant and even though she felt that sex outside of marriage was wrong, this was something that she seemed to have no say about. Her body wanted it – craved it.

She slipped her fingers in the wetness, feeling a flutter down there. Slowly her finger slid easily inside her needy hole, feeling foreign and yet right but too small. She still felt an aching, a longing for more. Pulling out, she tried two fingers and still found it lacking. What she really wanted was Jake. Jake. His broad shoulders. That chest pressed against her as his chest hairs tickled her nipples. His strong arms wrapped around her body, hands roaming wherever he pleased. His mouth crushing hers, parting her lips and claiming her mouth. His hips grinding hers as his manhood thrust repeatedly into her.

She thrust her fingers in and out of her wet gash, attempting to imitate what his cock did but still found it wanting. Then her fingers found that spot just hidden under her pubic curls and suddenly fire shot through her. She stroked it in a tight circle sliding her wetness around it. Her heart raced but no matter how she tried she couldn't achieve what Jake made her feel when he had sex with her. Frustrated, she stopped, somewhat defeated. Just what kind of woman had she become? Wanton and lustful?

She pulled her fingers back out of her pants, smelling her desire on her fingertips. She got up and crossed to clean her hands in the bowl of water and dry them. Was she now a harlot, a strumpet? What she needed was a change of scenery! She leaned out the door to call on her chaperone.

As if on cue, Toby popped his head round the corner.

"Yes, Miz Samantha?"

"Toby, I want to go up on deck." She had to get out of that room. Toby tugged on his forelock and grinned at her.

"Shur, Miz Samantha." His infectious smile made her feel better and she was soon strolling in the sun and wind as Toby walked beside her pointing out different parts of the ship. Overhead the sails whipped and snapped. Around her men continued their work. No one but Toby paid attention to her. Her blonde hair blew around her head, down her back and around her shoulders like a cloud. The salt air smelled somehow clean and fresh, blowing away the nastiness of earlier today. She could taste the salt on her lips from the occasional spray of seawater. Looking over the side, she peered deep in the dark blue water, imagining various sea creatures, both real and fictional. Toby said something and the wind carried her light laugh to a quiet Jake standing out of her field of vision.

As the afternoon wound down, she stood against the railing watching the sun dip towards night, streaking from yellow to orange to red to purple to dark blue. White clouds dotted the sky and Samantha felt wonder at the beauty before her. She somehow knew that she had never before seen such a beautiful sunset. One last deep breath before she turned to Toby and they headed back down to the cabin. The young man left her inside and headed to get her meal. Halfway to the galley, Jake met him and told him to bring food for both him and Samantha and then the lad would be free for the rest of the evening.

Samantha found Jake's brush and attempted to tame her windblown tresses. She resolved that the next time she went out she would braid her hair and save this mess from happening again. But this afternoon she had needed the healing powers of the wind to blow away the memories of the day.

The door opened behind her and she tensed, knowing it was him. Closing the door, he crossed to stand behind her. He took the brush from her hand and began to gently tame the tangles running down her back.

"Did you enjoy your outing?" His voice sounded forced.

"Yes. I never knew the sea could be so beautiful."

His hands slowly stroked her hair, gently brushing the snarls out of it. His touch felt like lightening and her pulse quickened with each stroke. "Have you remembered anymore? Maybe that this is your first excursion at sea?" He held his breath, waiting.

"No. Still no memories before The Grey Lady." She just couldn't tell him of her pirate memory – it didn't make any sense and was too embarrassing. She turned to him. "What happens if I never remember? What happens to me?" She bit her lower lip looking up at him with worried eyes. His thumb brushed against her lips. He had never noticed the smattering of freckles that ran across the bridge of her nose. He bent down to lightly kiss her.

"When the time comes, we will handle it."

There was a knock and Jake opened the door to admit Toby carrying a tray loaded with their meal. He placed it on the desk and as Jake held Samantha's chair for her, he told Toby, "You're free for the rest of the evening."

"Yes Sir. 'Night Capt'n. 'Night Miz Samantha." Toby grinned as he left, closing the door behind him.

They sat in relative silence, munching on bread and cheese and fresh fish. The food was somewhat tasteless to her and she suspected that she could probably do better herself, but that was only a guess. The food was probably better than she thought. Apprehension about what tonight would bring was effecting her taste buds. She didn't want to have sex, but she knew that she could not resist him if he demanded it. As they finished their meal, Jake spoke. "I'm sorry that you've had to adapt to our life here. I know that it's not always been pleasant."

"That's all right." She rested her hands in her lap. What else could she say? 'Keep your filthy hands off of me' or 'Please never let me go.' Both would be true.

Jake rose, clearing away the remains of their meal and placing the tray of dirty dishes on the floor outside the cabin. Closing the door, he crossed back to pull Sam's chair out for her. She stood beside the desk and found herself unsure of what to do next. His arm slid around her waist to turn her to face him. Her lips were shy and sweet and despite the fact that she wore men's clothes, it was very obvious that she was all woman.

Jake's soft kisses left her breathless. His hands were a bit too familiar but then again, there wasn't much that he had not already sampled. He caressed her buttocks through her pants, pulling her into him and the bulge she could feel growing between them. A blush rose in her cheeks and she put her hands on his chest to push him away. All it did was tilt her back away from him, giving Jake access to the soft skin of her neck. His kisses along that tender area teased her, drawing a gasp from her lips. Strong arms kept her from making her escape. It would be useless to resist anyway – fighting would be a waste of time and energy and there was nowhere to escape to while on the ship anyway. Her hands against his chest felt the heat and passion radiating off him. She knew that she would not be successful in stopping him from obtaining what he wanted. And she was starting to think that maybe she wanted the same thing too.

He wrapped his hand in her soft tresses and drew her face closer, pressing his lips in a demanding kiss. The room began to spin and he nibbled on her lower lip, enticing her to surrender to passion. Tongues twined in ardor and her moans inflamed him.

Then his attack began in earnest. Down her neck his mouth returned burning a trail of desire as he slipped her shirt off, first one shoulder and then the other, kissing bare skin as it was exposed. Her breath caught in her throat. Heat bloomed wherever his lips touched. He nuzzled across her shoulder to the base of her neck, his tongue licking the hollow there before kissing his way down. He slid the shirt down her arms to fall in a heap at her feet, giving him unfettered access to her aching breast. His mouth latched on to her left nipple, sucking it hard. Teeth lightly gripped the areola as his tongue flicked the tit, sending jolts through her body.

His hands were everywhere; along her back caressing her spine, down her sides along the curve leading to her hip. He licked the valley between her soft mountains before traveling to the other nipple leaving the air to cool the wet left one puckering in passion.

"Jake!" He could not miss the husky sound of desire in her voice. His hand cupped her right breast, squeezing it to suck its tit. The pink nipple popped in and out of his hot mouth, aching from need. He sucked harder, pulling it deeper in his mouth as his tongue swirled around the reddening areola. He lightly bit her right nipple and as she gasped in pleasure and pain, his lips quickly claiming hers. His tongue plunged deep in her mouth, teasing hers to dance with his.

Suddenly his hands were sliding her pants down to join her shirt on the floor. He wrapped his arms around her and her arms seemed to have a will of their own as they encircled around his neck, his mouth continuing to plunder hers.

He lifted her out of the shirt and pants that lay where they had fallen, rubbing her body against the front of his clothes. She felt wicked at the dichotomy of it. He carried her across the room laying her gently on the bunk before standing to gaze down at this lusty woman. She blushed as his eyes roamed over her body and her hands tried to hid the blonde curls crowning the mound between her legs.

He smiled at her. "You do not need to hide from me." There was a hunger in his eyes and she reached out to bring the sheet to cover her nakedness as he began to remove his own clothes.

"I'm not a..."

"...whore?" She flinched at the word. "I didn't think you were or you would not have been a virgin when I met you. But you are here with me and I want you." His bare chest was peppered with dark hair tapering to a line of the same leading down his hard abdomen and disappearing under the top of his unbuttoned pants. She watched as those pants joined hers on the floor, his manhood springing forth from the dark curly hairs at its base. It looked entirely too large to fit inside her and yet she knew that yesterday it had. It was pointed at her and she found herself apprehensive and yet fascinated. There was an aching between her legs, the area already wet with desire. She looked back up to his face and the desire in his eyes made her breathless.

He bent down to slowly draw back the covers she had tried to hide behind. His eyes raked over her and she felt the naked lust in his eyes. He crawled over her on the bunk to once again kiss the tip of the closest pillowy mound. Arching her back, she gave a moan and he groaned in reply before wedging a knee between her legs to nudge them apart. Her stomach tightened and even lower she felt a new urgency. He grinned as he lay on top smothering her body with nips and kisses. Occasionally his teeth would gently scrape her skin sending shivers up her spine. Lower he went on her body, pausing to dip his tongue in her belly button before continuing down. All she could do was writhe on the sheets as Jake took control of her body.

He blew, tickling her pubic hairs, and it brought her back to her senses as she tried to sit up wondering what he was planning on doing. With a wicked grin, Jake wrapped his hands around Sam's thighs and slowly parted them further. He kissed first one inside thigh and then the other, nibbling the soft, tender skin still littered with faint bruises. His tongue proceeded to make lazy circles there, each circle getting closer to its mark.

Jake's breath was hot on her needy slit and those muscles twitched in anticipation before his tongue slowly began to lick her nether lips from bottom to top like a cat at a bowl of cream. She tasted of cinnamon and honey as he slowly frenched her wet hole, feeling her muscles clench his tongue. She gasped. Surely this was pure wickedness.

She was embarrassed to realize that she was so wet as his tongue pierced her, and her fingers ran through his hair to pull him in to her. Deeper. She needed deeper. She wanted more. Suddenly his mouth found her nub and he sucked on it as he slipped a finger inside her snug tunnel. He was doing magical things to her, surely sinful things, but she couldn't resist him. A second finger joined the first as he pumped them in her sweet dew. Deep within her the tension was building like a clock being tightly wound. Tighter and tighter it twisted as Jake's fingers sped up. Faster and faster. Her moans filled the night air.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Grey Lady Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds