• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Sore Loser Ch. 03

Sore Loser Ch. 03

Ami scowled across the poker table, her iron determination written clearly on her face. She'd stripped herself naked, sucked off a man she loathed, and been eaten out by her best friend, but this time, this hand, she would finally get her hands on the legendary beast Jenny had told her was within Kurt's pants. Jenny had folded, and Ami had a Jack-high straight flush. There was almost no beating that, so she'd raised mercilessly, all the way to "Fucking". After a brief discussion it was decided that, if more than two people remained at call, the winner would have their pick, and the loser of a bet of "fucking" would have to be on top, doing all the work.

She shot a venomous glare over her cards at Hipster Douche, glanced at Kurt, then tapped the table. Kurt followed in kind, then Hipster Douche. Kurt placed his cards down first, revealing a pair of twos; he'd been bluffing, in hopes of exactly the outcome Ami had been hoping for. She triumphantly laid down her cards and stared right at Kurt, licking her lips. Before she could get too involved in her performance, however, Hipster Douche cleared his throat and laid down another straight flush, but King-high.

Ami just stared at the cards in disbelief, her mind grappling with what she'd done, what was to come. She'd already lost to this pretentious asshat once, and had to kneel before him, licking his cock while Kurt and Jenny watched. She could still smell the faint musk of his cum on her skin from his 'grand finale', painting her face with his seed as if to sign his victory. And now, thanks to another desperate attempt to get at the luscious cock her friend had boasted hid within Kurt's boxers, she would have to fuck him.

Resentment burned in her as she sighed, stood up, and bent over the table, waiting for him to enter her. She glanced over at Kurt and Jenny, who seemed more confused than aroused, only to see Hipster Douche hoist himself up onto the table and lay down on his back, his cock pointing straight up like a flagpole.

"Forget the rules?" Hipster Douche asked teasingly, and Ami pushed back the table and scowled. As she crawled up onto the table, he crossed his arms behind his head and looked at her smugly, his casual gesture confirming that, per their agreement, she would have to do all the work. She straddled him and sighed in resentment, glaring at him for a moment before beginning.

Ami pushed her hips back, doing her best to repress a shudder as she felt the hot, firm head of his cock press against the folds of her pussy before slipping backwards away from her hole. She re-positioned and tried again, only for his cock to slip forwards, grazing against her clit and prompting an involuntary gasp from Ami. Hipster Douche smiled up at the evidence of her pleasure, her scowl interrupted by another gasp from another failed insertion. She felt betrayed by her own body, feeling jolts of pleasure even as she tried to merely begin her loathesome task, but she refused to reach between them and use her hands; she could not bear to let her friends see her deliberately guide this jerkass's cock into herself, and so, paradoxically, she continued her attempts to get him into her without her hands, moving more forcefully each time, each miss prompting a gasp or moan.

Suddenly, one of her motions found the right angle, and his cock found her tight hole. Her emphatic movements proved her undoing as his entire length slid into her pussy at once, the force of her movements driving him into her to the hilt. As she felt his cockhead slide into her and the shaft of his meat stretch her pussy walls apart, she could not help but let out a loud, long moan, advertising her pleasure for all to hear.

"Mmm, you like it, don't you," Hipster Douche taunted as Ami stopped and tried to regain her composure. She glared down at him and tried futilely to formulate an insult that was sufficiently profane without referring to either what they had just done or what they were about to do, while trying to distract herself from the feeling of his cock inside her wall, pulsing to his heartbeat. Eventually, she simply settled upon her trademark scowl.

Ami began to move her hips, slowly pulling him almost out of her, then sliding back down onto his shaft. With each thrust into her body, she could not suppress a moan or gasp of pleasure, even though she knew it was what he wanted. She raised her gaze to see Jenny and Kurt watching her once again, gently stroking each other as they luxuriated in the sight of their friend bouncing upon Hipster Douche's cock. She could see Kurt watching her breasts bounce with each movement, while Jenny had angled herself to peer between them, watching as Hipster Douche's cock plunged past Ami's soft folds and deep into her friend, over and over.

Ami glanced back down as she felt a pair of hands on her hips. Hipster Douche began guiding her hips, adjusting the angle at which he penetrated her, just as he had done with her head as she was sucking his cock. Again, there was no real force behind his hands, but the subtle control of her body galled her, even as she moaned above him with each thrust.

Finally, she felt him begin to urge her to speed up. This time, however, she knew what lay in store, and there was no uncertainty about the destination of his seed. As she felt his cock throb with increasing urgency, she knew he would be coming inside of her, that there was no easy excuse to escape the flood of his semen into her pussy, however much it would repulse her to have him fill her with his spunk. At the least, however, she promised she would not let herself come, she would deny him the knowledge that he had pushed her to the ultimate pleasure.

She gritted her teeth against the pleasure of his hard cock even as she sped up and amplified her hip movements, thrusting his cock deeper and deeper into herself, faster and faster, as she impaled herself on him over and over. She could hear his breathing becoming irregular, and knew the moment was close at hand if she could just hold her own pleasure back a little longer.

Then, without warning, his hands slid up her sides, cupped her breasts, and pinched each nipple.

Ami cried out as the sudden jolt of pleasure sent her over the edge, slamming herself down hard onto Hipster Douche's cock as her pussy walls rippled and spasmed in convulsive pleasure. The tight grip of her pussy was all it took to unleash his load, and she could feel jet after jet of his hot cum squirting into her shuddering hole. His hipped bucked irregularly beneath her as he filled her with his seed, and she collapsed forward under the power of her orgasm.

After the last few shudders rippled through them, Ami rolled off Hipster Douche, letting his softening dick slip from her pussy, and lay panting on the table. She could feel his spunk inside of her, feel a few drops leak from her hole. As she glanced over, Kurt clapped for their performance, but his eyes were fixed on her. Jenny whispered something in his ear, and he nodded. Ami closed her eyes and tried to catch her breath.

Suddenly, she felt hands on her thighs, and her head jerked up with a start. There, between her legs, was Jenny, smiling wickedly at her.

"Kurt said I could help you clean up," Jenny said with a wicked smile, before kissing the inside of Ami's thighs. By this point, Ami was too tired to bother, and simply nodded before laying her head back down. She could feel Jenny planting delicate kissed up her thighs, getting closer and closer to her well-fucked hole. Finally, her friend planted her lips firmly onto Ami's pussy and began to lick her enthusiastically. Ami managed a weak gasp, and moaned as she felt Jenny's tongue probing her, hungrily searching for the mix of Ami's juices and Hipster Douche's cum. She lapped it up eagerly, swallowing down load after load as Ami's hips bucked in pleasure, enjoying the taste of their fucking. Then, with a lick that went the entire length of her pussy, she finished cleaning her friend's pussy, got up, and sat down next to Kurt.

"So, time for a pizza?" Kurt asked with irreverent geniality.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Sore Loser Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 706 milliseconds